Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sisterly melody

2 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Sisterly melody - Page 6 Empty Re: Sisterly melody

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 am

After a while Karina would, come down silently, dressed in her black kimono and her rock styled hair. Was going to leave when she noticed Leiko on the couch, whether her sister was awake or not, Karina would slowly approach Leiko and kneel down infront of the couch, leaning over to give her a kiss on the forehead and whisper.

" Sweet little sister.. Let's lay you down somewhere comfortable.. "

With that she'll carefully pick her sister up in her arms and carry her to her bedroom so she could place her on the bed and drape the blankets over her, closing her eyes and whispered once more.

" ..I have failed you so many times... That until today.. It hurts.. I've worried about you even though I never showed you.. One day.. I'll tell you everything. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am

By the time Karina came, Leiko was already asleep, apparently just exhausted after today. She let out a soft groan after she was picked up, her face slightly blushing darkly, and was gently laid to rest on the bed. "Sister..." She muttered out, apparently having some sort of dream, but then remained silent in her sleep after a few seconds.

Last edited by 553 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:09 am

Karina looked down at Leiko for a moment, one of her hands that was equipped with a back fingerless glove, started to stroke through the many strands of Leiko's hair. Karina couldn't believe how adorable Leiko was and just looked at her changed her mind, taking a single step back and started to undress herself back into her white kimono and went to the other side of the bed to lay down on it, decided to sleep aswell and hug Leiko against her protectively, whispering out to herself.

" Things can change.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Leiko muzzled comfortably against her dear sister, her soft breathing landing on the skin of Karina's. It was probably the best sleep she have ever had...

The next day, it was dawn, and the sunlight shined through the window of the bedroom onto Leiko's sleeping face. Immediately, she started to wake up, her eyes fluttering, slowly getting back to her senses...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:05 am

As dawn broke and the sun broke through the curtains, Karina was till holding Leiko against her, still being in a deep sleep her. Usually she would be wide awake but having her sister with her and the love she now had for her sister, she could sleep at ease, it was something she really needed, one arm draped protectively around Leiko.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:05 am

Leiko slowly opened her eyes, her first sight: the bright sunlight that definitely blinded and hurted her eyes. She immediately buried her head into Karina's chest, not even realizing that it was her sister as she first assumed that it was the blanket. But in a few seconds, she soon realized, and immediately brought her head up to see her sister's sleeping yet cute face. "S-Sister?..." She looked around, and realized it was her bedroom. She then slowly re-snuggled her head into Karina's chest once more. "Oh sister..." She muttered, very grateful for what she did.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 am

Karina purred softly when Leiko's head snuggled into her chest, pressing her body closer against Leiko's as her eyes started to flutter, starting to wake up very slowly, bringing one hand up to rub one of her eyes sleepily.

" Mmmh.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 am

Leiko continued to snuggle her head into Karina's chest, not even aware that her sister is awakening from her slumber. She hoped that this day could be the start of their new lives. That's all she can hope for. "Sister... I don't know how to repay you... I feel like I don't deserve this, after all I have foolishly done for the majority of my life. What am I suppose to do?..." She said to herself, apparently, not even aware of her sister's awakening...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:35 am

Karina heard Leiko's words and went silent for a while, slowly bringing the hand she used to rub her eye down to gently stroke through Leiko's hair and whispered out almost sweetly.

" That's your old life.. This is your new life.. Our new life.. And we start fresh and not look back.. Alright? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 am

Leiko's eyes widened when she heard the words, and the gentle stroke on her hair that can only be done by a certain someone. She immediately looked up, and quickly saw Karina's face right in front of her, somewhat live and awake. "S-Sister?..." She immediately hugged her. "I'm sorry for saying those. I was just... just..." But she couldn't find that last word to say.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next