by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Despite All My Rage

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Despite All My Rage - Page 3 Empty Re: Despite All My Rage

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:04 am

Left, right, and left again. Abattoir threw each blow with all the force she could muster, hammering away at Galina. In a small way, it was an attempt to just put her down as fast as possible, to win, but in larger part it was an act of punishment and a way to keep her talkative opponent quiet.  It was working, too, to some degree. Good, clean shots were slipping through. She could feel the bones rattle, hearing the sound of a skull taking harsh impacts. It was more than enough abuse to knock out even the most hardy opponents.

And the woman was still awake.

That fact alone was infuriating. Most women would’ve panicked in a position like this, turtled up, made an easier target. Galina, however, was keeping her cool, showing she wasn’t unused to the situation. It was an experience she used well - Abattoir had to concede, she was not expecting what came next.

A poke to the eye. A simple, small thing, but the timing of it was more than enough to do the job. She was shoved off and went rolling away as she rubbed her face getting her eyes clear. She pushed her way up and shook her head, then tried to get a lock on Galina, knowing the woman wouldn’t let this opening pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:55 pm

One thing was for certain, that Abattoir sure as hell didn't hit like a girl. But what was also certain was that Galina could take one hell of a beating, she had no glass jaw. She had one of Russian steel, forged and honed from Gypsy brawling and MMA beatings. It also helped to have some escape plans though, just cause you could take the hits didn't mean you should just sit there and do nothing.

Galina had been in this spot before, even before she became an MMA fighter she'd get pinned to the ground by one of the bigger kids at her Gypsy camp who'd try and pick on her. First you had to remain calm, take the pain. Those stings on the cheek and chin were gonna get paid back hard, use that as motivation. The Rose of Russia hadn't gone for a good eye poke in a long while to be honest, her MMA promotion barred those kinds of moves. But old habits went away hard, so off the Gypsy went.

The attempt bore fruit, Abattoir was lulled into her own little tunnel of trying to pound Galina's head in. Giving her the chance to slip in a counter, the gas mask meant most of the face was gonna be covered a bit there. But thankfully those eyes were juicy targets and it worked like a charm. God damn though that was a price and a half to pay, Abattoir was stiffer than a Siberian wind with those shots of hers. She hit harder than most men Galina knew of, if this was a taste of what was to come in Friction then Galina was more than eager to sink her teeth in. Abattoir skittled away, but this would only buy time. Nothing more, fine by her. Galina decided to try something a bit more further from her kit here, but she'd surely apply moves like this when in a proper wrestling ring.

Taking a deep breath that rattled in her mouth from those hard fists Galina rushed in close to Abattoir, rather than go for some fists however the Rose of Russia wrapped her arms up quick around the gas masked girl. Intent on taking her for a trip with a belly to belly suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:47 pm

Abattoir couldn’t say if she was more pissed at Galina for doing that or herself for falling for it.

...it was probably more of the latter, now that she thought about it, but they were quite close.

It was starting to became hard to ignore the fact that Galina wasn’t succeeding so far out of pure luck, she wasn’t surviving on a thread. The woman might’ve looked like a dirty dishrag, but she was leagues tougher than that, and had some skill. The kind of roughspun skill that probably came more from being on the receiving end of beatings than anything, if she had to guess, but skill all the same.

But that realization wasn’t going to help her much at the moment. Not when she was still trying to get her bearings, and Galina was bearing down on her - fast.

On pure reflex, Abattoir reeled back, ready to throw a punch in her opponent’s face and cut her off. A good attempt, but it turned out to be little more than that. Galina reached out and pulled them close - too close, close enough that she could smell the alcohol on her breath even through the mask. From there, she was scarcely able to get her bearings before she was lifted up and sent flying overhead, hurled hard and high from a surprisingly power throw - a belly to belly suplex, and effective one.

She hit, hard, and scrambled to her feet soon after, but it was a sloppy affair, rising to her feet too fast and finding her back up against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:10 pm

Now that worked a charm, Galina was nothing if not pragmatic at the best of times. Granted with becoming a professional MMA fighter even they had some guidelines that she had to follow, but Galina was the sort that if she wasn't honouring agreements then it was anything went in her mind. It sure came in handy when you were on the suffering side of things, Abattoir was likely picking up on this from Galina. Sure the Rose of Russia was crude and liked her liquor, but there was a method to her mindset. A sort of mixture of self taught and tricks picked up here and there, executed by a fighter that was doing it all with practise and took the hits like a champ.

But coming to wrestling made Galina want to bust out some of those moves, she'd watched wrestling from time to time when the Gypsy camp had electricity or when she went out to the city with her parents. It also looked like the high octane stuff that the Rose of Russia would enjoy, hence why she took to trying the belly to belly suplex with gusto! Galina rolled to her feet afterwards and eyed the gas mask girl, she was already making to move. Figured the Rose felt that she'd take it good, would just make for more glory then! Still Abattoir was a bit sloppy with her footwork, that alone made Galina smell blood.

Rubbing the sweat and bruises from her forehead Galina would get herself up and make to rush towards Abattoir, she'd gotten herself with the wall to her back. The Rose of Russia would slam her left forearm into the gas mask girl's neck to both choke and try and restrain her, while her other arm was going straight to slamming her fist into her gut a few times to take the wind out of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:27 am

The belly-to-belly suplex was effective, though not just in the way most would’ve immediately thought. Painful, true, as being hurled halfway across the ring had to be, but disorienting. The brain just wasn’t designed to be spun around like that at high speeds, giving Abattoir a rush that left her dizzy and dazed, made her feet wobbly and unsecure.

In other words, not a good position to be. Not when Galina was already bearing down on her, clearly of a mind to seize the opportunity she had created.

She moved in fast and struck hard, pinning Abattoir up against the wall and pressing a forearm against her neck. That alone would have been bad enough, but she had the wherewithal to compound the damage, as she laid into her stomach with furious, feisty strikes.

One. Two. Three hit home, hard into Abattoir’s stomach, knocking out what little wind she could store up. Escape was the top priority now, and with that in mind, she focused her all into a hard push, bringing her arms up Galina’s chest and shoving forward with all she had to break free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:47 pm

Galina was smelling blood in the water here, the gypsy could taste it too so to speak. As hard hitting as Abattoir was Galina was taking it in stride to the best of her ability, each beating was gonna be taken on the chin and the rose responded with her own. The crowd were getting a real treat here tonight, no doubt they expected alongside Abattoir that this girl was just some rando who wasn't a fighter in any sense of the word. But they were learning that Galina was a fighter with gypsy rage fuelling her veins and brain, who was taking it to Abattoir with her stiff shots and choking. Those gut shots were delivered by someone that knew exactly what they were doing, the rose of Russia was grinning ear to ear as she weighed in on Abattoir. Now this was what she missed, cutting your teeth in a dingy place. You'd feel like you just wanted to punch something.

Still Abattoir seemingly knew that she was in a really, really bad spot here. She dug down deep there with her response, that just told Galina that she was feeling desperate. Being pinned to the cage there with one arm with the other raining in hard shots would make anyone react, thankfully as Galina didn't focus on Abattoir's limbs it meant that with enough effort she could get a hard shove away. Making sure that the gypsy was sent staggering backwards, enough to make the rose of Russia stumble into a backwards roll.

Galina let out a loud grunt, but she recovered well enough to get into a sort of crouching posture and eyed Abattoir. She gave a chuckle and said "Not bad dah? Learned that one in gypsy camp." the gas mask girl was stiff as hell, it was going to give Abattoir a bit of a reprieve here. A brief motion of Galina's hand to her jawline being an indicator of this, but truth be told Galina shouldered it gladly for her people!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Breathe.

Breathe.

Abattoir took a moment to collect herself, drawing deep on her reserves as she pushed Galina away. She nearly fell back down to one knee, but managed to save herself at the last second, staying on solid feet. She planted her feet firm and steeled herself, tested out her grip, made sure everything was in working order - and it was. She was rattled, but defeated? Far from it. Couldn’t have been further.

For whatever reason, Galina gave her the time to recoup, too, holding back instead of pressing the advantage she clearly had. It didn’t matter why, she supposed - she had this advantage, the room to move, and she was going to take it.

Abattoir moved in after her opponent, but she didn’t rush. A slow, deliberate step, one after the other, until she rapidly close the distance. She started to swing her leg low, looking for all the world like she was trying a sweep, only to reverse motion before contact. That same leg went to the side, then jerked up and contracted, as she brought her foot up and swung it around for a slicing hook kick, targeting Galina’s face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:26 pm

Galina was feeling that out of the ladies that she fought up till now, Abattoir was probably in the top ten at this point. Most girls Galina knew could fight, often they'd scrap with the lads and Galina would usually end up getting tackled and smacked around on the ground. The Rose of Russia was often as hot blooded and short tempered to match her hair colour, but ever since she took up professional MMA stuff she had been told to be sure she didn't overextend herself. Fire that burns bright snuffs out fast and stuff, perhaps Galina was doing this. Maybe it was the booze dulling her reaction time just a bit, whatever it was she was taking a pause herself. Even from this one could smell it off Galina's breath.

But just because she was pausing ever so much Galina was still intent on her gameplan, that forehead of Abattoir's was like a big red target with that mask covering the lower half of it. Made the Rose of Russia want to red it more, the gas mask girl was going to be a bit quicker on the draw here though. She went for a sweep it seemed, something was telling Galina that it was a bit of a red herring though. Call it a hunch or partially inebriated logic, but......

Galina moved inwards, to try and close in the distance. But Abattoir's initiative would pay off here as her actual strike would bare fruit as she'd land a solid kick there! The Rose of Russia had managed to at least get one hand up to the side of her face, for all the good it did however as there'd be a loud grunt of pain from Galina as she'd sink down to the mat from the impact of the strike. She wasn't KO'd, Galina would have known if she was. But fuck that hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:39 pm

It was quick. It was clean. It was effective.

Abattoir wasn’t at her 100% at the moment, but all things considered, she couldn’t have asked for too much more out of that strike. It connected clean. She could feel the impact when her foot touched Galina’s face. That was a knockout kick, easy, so all that was left now was for the referee to come over, do the count, and…

”Hm?”

Abattoir stumbled back from the kick, regaining her balance, only to find that it hadn’t done its job, not as far as she’d hoped. Galina wasn’t in great shape, no, but she was still conscious, still awake, could still fight, was still in this. The woman was in so many ways like a cockroach.

Not even bothering to hide her frustration, Abattoir let out a growling groan as she stepped forward, closing back in on her opponent. Reaching down, she grabbed Galina by the head and spun her about, trying to get behind her and wrap her arms around the woman’s throat. From there, she’d attempt a simple rear naked choke - nothing fancy, nothing special, just something to put the redhead down before she produced any more surprises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:11 pm

Galina was gritting her teeth, grinding them against each other. That kick from Abattoir jarred Galina's head, jiggled her brain about. It trickled all the way down to the tips of her toes, now that was a kick in the head. Fuck it felt like the worst hangover the Rose of Russia had ever felt, she was no stranger to those. And shots to the noggin, ever since she was little. The gypsy panted quietly, eyes rapidly blinking and processing things.

She was reeling, dazed, about to be pushed over the edge. It was during this time that she was thinking back to the words her old man drilled into her head before Galina would step into the ring, didn't matter if it was sparring with the local kids, those hobos that agreed to spar for some whiskey or when she was in a legit arena.

"Don't panic, don't get scared. Get angry, show em a real Siberian wrath!"

Abattoir got around to locking Galina into a rear naked choke hold, that did it. Galina's eyes would be shadowed by her blood red hair, before suddenly she jerked up with a look of sheer fury in her expressions. Abattoir had gone and done it now! Galina's gypsy blood was flaring in response to being cut off from her brain combined with the booze she'd ingested earlier served as poured gasoline over the fire! Galina would jerk her head down and clamp her jaws and teeth down firmly into Abattoir's arm and use her nearest arm and deliver some stiff elbow shots to Abattoir's gut. Abattoir better be glad she had that gas mask, cause there was gonna be a bloody blizzard about to head her way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next