Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mart-Kos, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Jackpot PPV: Wild Card Match: Carmen Rodriguez vs Sachiko Kanda - Page 3 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Jackpot PPV: Wild Card Match: Carmen Rodriguez vs Sachiko Kanda

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jackpot PPV: Wild Card Match: Carmen Rodriguez vs Sachiko Kanda - Page 3 Empty Re: Jackpot PPV: Wild Card Match: Carmen Rodriguez vs Sachiko Kanda

Post by Mart-Kos Tue May 04, 2021 3:21 am

Sachiko knew that Carmen wouldn't be done in so easily by a simple headlock which is why she wasn't surprised when the Puerto Rican slugger began to drag them both to the ropes, in an attempt to break the hold. Regardless, Sachiko still held the hold intent on taking as much energy out of Carmen as she could. With each passing second another bit of her energy would be drained and increase the chances of Sachiko putting this match to a quick end.

After what surely felt like a thousand mile journey for Carmen they arrived. Sachiko would release her hold on Carmen and then step back a bit so that the referee wouldn't get in the way when. "Leave you breathless?" Sachiko jokingly asked Carmen as she brought her arms back up, ready to lunge forward at a moment's notice.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Jackpot PPV: Wild Card Match: Carmen Rodriguez vs Sachiko Kanda - Page 3 Empty Re: Jackpot PPV: Wild Card Match: Carmen Rodriguez vs Sachiko Kanda

Post by acuyra Yesterday at 7:28 pm

There was some urgency to Carmen’s movements, a bit of needed expediency. She had never put anyone in a rear naked choke before, but she was savvy enough to have seen the move executed quite a few times before, and she knew how effective it could be. It was more than enough to end a match fast in most circumstances, if properly applied, and there were few flaws in her technique. Carmen was well on her way to getting knocked out when she grabbed the ropes, saving herself at the crucial moment.

The hold was broken and Carmen breathed a sigh of relief, not to mention just breathing to refill her lungs. The spots were starting to clear, she was okay, but it wasn’t a spot she wanted to be in again with this match. Had to be careful. Had to be smarter.

“Something like that.” Carmen had a quick chuckle as she stood, rubbing her neck to get the circulation going. She brought her fists up, matching Sachiko’s stance, and stepped forward. ”Let’s try that again.”

Carmen closed in on her opponent with a tight fist, edging towards her range. The moment she was close enough, she threw out a right cross, but pulled it back before it could make impact - a feint. Instead, she ducked down and struck out, diving towards Sachiko’s waist with a quick tackle to bring her to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum