Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain - Page 2 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:19 pm

John was more curious about trying his hand at trying underhanded tactics, if only because it was an experiment in the eyes of the scribe of the conquest. To try and see what it was like to be unrestrained by morality, to be able to do stuff like that to turn the tide of the match. However it seemed as though the Ripper had other ideas, because rather than press her advantage and continue to try and assault the artist further she instead seemed to back off. Meaning John's unconventional eyepoke caught nothing but thin air and he would feel somewhat foolish there, but this could also work to his advantage as it'd give John boy here a chance of recovering from that attack earlier. Jackie could sure hit hard, fairly quick on her feet too. That'd already been proven towards John there.

He'd lightly rub his chest as he'd walk out from the corner, thumbing his nose at the Ripper. "Not bad, not bad." John muttered in a very casual tone, as though he were remarking upon the weather more than anything else. The scribe would take this chance to reassess the situation, perhaps a change of pace might be needed. Or perhaps another devious attempt? Took one to know one however John mused inwardly to himself. The lad would scoff, glancing down at Jackie's.......outfit.

"So what's the deal? Those girls you chopped up, was that cause of envy in the chest?" John said, he figured some trash talking could go in here. A nice verbal jab at her, followed by the artist striding towards the Ripper and giving her a hard shove there. The scribe of the conquest was really intent on trying to get into her head at this point.

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain - Page 2 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Jackie "Jack The Ripper" Rose - Darkness of Britain

Post by Void Effect Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:50 am

Of course, she would let him attack first as she ready herself, she would test her opponent out by throw few easy move against him, testing him out, of course, John would endure it as she saw him getting back up, of course this isn't going to be this easy

but what he said next, causing him to tsked and glare at him with a twitching eyes as she let go of her stance while she tighten her fist "What are you? A pervert? And please, my chest is perfect as it is" She said as she cut it, prove to him before decide to go to offensive and try to charge and give him a drop kick

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:58 pm

Well that worked, John had managed to strike a nerve in the mind of Jackie. That was just the start as far as the artist was concerned, he'd try and get into her head a bit more. Not too much, but just enough to make it difficult for her to fully concentrate. John knew the victory conditions well, to get the opponent to submit or just knock them out. Both were things the artist was fully confident in his ability to do so, just needed to get that chance to set it all up. John's eyebrow was also raised at Jackie's response, his was more of a bemused expression however than anything. "Farthest thing from my mind honest, nice outfit though you make that yourself?" John said in a casual tone, more to help distance himself from the fact he was trying to play mind games with the Ripper.

But still it might not have been the best idea, given how the Ripper would suddenly lunge forward with a dropkick attack. However here it was likely a case of once bitten and twice shy, this time John was more on guard for something like that. John would shuffle backwards a bit, just enough to avoid it so that Jackie would catch nothing but thin air as she'd hit the mat with a heavy thud. The scribe of the conquest would even casually check his nails as he dodged.

However as soon as the Ripper met the mat John would be on her, grabbing her by the head and setting his right knee into the back of her neck and using his fingers to try and outstretch her mouth and lips to make it look like she was grinning. "There we go......smiling Jack yeah?" John said as he'd put pressure on her neck and also jostle about her mouth to add to the unbalancing factor as she'd have to handle that also!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:15 pm

Of course, Jackie would charge and give a drop kick in hope to catch John off guard, but only to missed and for John to be on her the next second and stretch her mouth, as she groan in anger against him, but for now, she would ending it as she felt her neck being put into pressure

She would groan under him as she glare at the man on top of her, before she decide to defy him and yelled out "Fuck off!" She said as she groan under, the pressure doesn't get any better as she try to tough it out as she groan in pain

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:54 pm

Now John had the opponent right where he wanted them, getting them in a good hold in the middle of the ring after they opened themselves up. The artist was one that lived up to his name, being able to apply holds and grapples with such skill he could make it an art form. He figured the one he cinched in against the Ripper was an ideal one, to wring Jackie's neck back and also pin her mouth open so that she could vocalise her displeasure. No doubt being annoyed at the fact that she was being brought to heel here and humbled in a match type that seemed on paper to favour her here. But John was a former title holder and carried himself as such, so one mistake was enough to allow the scribe of the conquest to bring the Ripper down to the mat.

He gave a little chuckle to himself at his handiwork, plus John was finding Jackie to be more......welll interesting than most of his usual foes. Here was she was with a unique attire among other things, perhaps she took up the name of the Ripper in order to bolster herself? John heard her swear, which prompted the artist to tut and say "Language, temper too. Aren't Brits supposed to be more mild mannered?" it was ironic given how John had abandoned his nationality after his fellows now labelled themselves Warriors Without Borders.

John would lean his head close to Jackie's ear and mutter "Fancy this, I wonder why I've been placed here to face you. Did you by chance ever watch my work and of my fellows? Mayhaps are you a fan of my work Ms?" the lad shuffled his knee about from side to side. He still put the pressure onto Jackie's back and neck however, acting more like a hard weight being shuffled around across her than anything else as John shifted his fingers about so that he was sort of pinching Jackie's cheeks as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:21 am

With a tsked she would smirk before a idea comes up in her mind, she would use her elbows and hope it would hit John on the side, if so, she would continues to use her elbow her in the side while she would smirk against him

She would reply while grit her teeth "You? I don't even know who you are!" So that was a fucking lie, she know who he is of course, but that would probably catch him off guard, she would do anything to get the win, ANYTHING

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 pm

John had to admit this was going pretty well so far, he'd managed to cinch in a good hold and establish dominance against Jackie. If she had thought this was going to be an easy match in her debut she was in for a very bad awakening it seemed, the artist didn't really care much if the Ripper had seen his previous matches. She'd have been in for a stark contrast as the once upstanding lad was now far more willing to walk the dark side of combat, plus with how active the scribe of the conquest had been it let him experiment a bit more as to how he could get into his opponent's head.

However such a thing also had its drawbacks, namely the fact that John would have to work a bit more on his multitasking as trying to probe and harass the opponent's state of mind while locking them in a hold was difficult if the foe wasn't whittled down much before hand......

The Ripper shot out some elbows, managing to clip the artist in the side of his left leg. The sudden impact send jolts into his nerves making him lose his grip somewhat on Jackie's hold, namely that his fingers were able to slide out of her mouth. With that part of the hold released it was now clear to John that he was going to have to abandon this situation here, but not before giving the Ripper a quick little shove away with his foot as he'd shuffle away from her. "Well Ms Ripper, what say you?" he'd mutter as he'd attempt to scurry away from Ms Jackie.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:06 pm

With a grunt, she would be pushed down as she try to wiggle away, of course, without any success, she would grunt as she decide to use her elbow instead as she hope to force him back, it would hit the side of his left legs as she felt him lose the grips, of course, that would force him to let go as she stand up again

She would glare at him as he give her a little shove with his foot as she roll away as she stand up, she would hop around a few time before she charge at him, she would pull back her right fist and goes for a fake punch, if John take the bet, she would follow it up with a knee to his body part as she smirk

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:21 pm

Grappling was John's main forte, the rest was...adequate. You wouldn't see him getting up on the top rope anytime soon but he could do a good leg drop. But he was far more at home simply locking his opponent's limbs around and making them feel the pain as he slowly whittled them down, but there could come a time where he had to part ways with the enemy and try and get back into that comfort zone of the scribe.

So the artist was wasting no time in attempting to close the distance towards the Ripper, so far he had discerned that she was of an aggressive temperament, both in her approach to combat and her demeanour. Certainly lived up to the legend of Jack having a good base of anger as well, John best tread carefully. Still though he made an example out of her there.

Shuffling into a more vertical base the artist was prepared to try and meet the Ripper head on, he returned her shuffling in kind as John kept eye contact with her. Then when she went for her strike John however flinched from the sudden sight out the corner of his vision, just in time to allow the Ripper all the time she needed to swoop in and drive her knee into his gut. "Pawwwf!" John grunted out as some spittle flew from his mouth as he then doubled over from the shot, out of instinct his nearest arm moved around the womanly curves of Jackie's hips as John was left to try and process just how the heck he was caught off guard like that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:57 am

She would smirk as she saw John grunt as she doubled over as she had a smug smirk before she decide to taunt him a bit "Not bad, but can you keep up?" She ask with a arrogance voice before she spin around and goes for a spin kick to his face since he is doubled over

If the kick meet it's target, she would smirk as she charge and goes tackle, if the tackle succeed, she would sit on his stomach before start hammer down on him with her two fist

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next