by Jstruggs716 Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Charlotte Harenwood vs Claudia Kwon - Strike Hard
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:20 pm

» Pride & Proud (Maelle vs. Kirika)
by FairyGirl Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Fight or Flight
by Yori Yesterday at 8:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, Iceman, Jstruggs716, KillerV, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

Kurea Komiyama [D] vs. Cecilia Northman "Power Struggle"

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Kurea Komiyama [D] vs. Cecilia Northman "Power Struggle"  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurea Komiyama [D] vs. Cecilia Northman "Power Struggle"

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:09 pm

The move came out of nowhere and Kurea was not expecting it at all. The magenta haired woman was laid out on her back after the blonde had delivered a really stiff muscle buster slam leaving the Berserk Powerhouse down on her back, covered in sweat and exhausted. Her hair stuck to her face, her chest heaving up and down with the Berserk wrestler barely moving.

She could be seen moaning in pain and panting but made no efforts to get back up on her feet. This allowed the blonde to move up to her knees and grab Kurea's hair, pulling on them to guide the wrestler back up to her feet facing away from the blonde.

From there, Cecilia locked in a full nelson hold and embarrassingly pushed Kurea's face downwards to put a lot strain on the back of her neck. She could feel Cecilia's breasts press up against her back, the Powerhouse was struggling to cope up with the strength of her more experienced opponent. She was dripping in sweat, her body was almost dangling around but she refused to give up.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Kurea Komiyama [D] vs. Cecilia Northman "Power Struggle"  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurea Komiyama [D] vs. Cecilia Northman "Power Struggle"

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:40 pm

Cecilia pulled Kurea up and into that full nelson, pressing her generous rack against the back of Kurea, as she kept those arms of her trapped, pressing her hands down against the back of Kurea's neck and head to force her chin down against her her own chest. Pulling Kurea around a bit to get her into the dead center of the ring, Cecilia would put the powerful newcomer on display for the crowd.

" Feel like giving up yet?" Cecilia teased Kurea as she would try and shake her from left to right just a little, teasing and mocking Kurea just a tad as she tried to show the Berserk Powerhouse the difference between them. " I'm on a whole other level than you, Kurea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:27 pm

The more time she spend in the submission hold, the more light headed Kurea felt. The Berserk powerhouse was thrashing about left and right, however the mighty Blonde held on because she was an equally powerful, if not more, than the magenta haired wrestler. Sweat was dripping down Kurea's frame onto the mat, her head was hung low and her strength was fading.

She was about to give up until Cecilia's words lightened a fire in her belly. "N-NO! I won't give up to the likes of you dammit" she cursed, looking to raise her boot and stomp it down onto Cecilia's toes before suddenly jerking her head back into the face of Cecilia for a reverse headbutt.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:47 pm

Feeling confident about her current situation, Cecilia felt as if she had managed to prove a point so far and that she was now in full control over the situation against Kurea. Taunting the newcomer and trying to make sure she realized what place she had on this food chain. That she was below Cecilia, like Cecilia felt so many others were and that she should learn her place.

Though to the blonde's surprise, instead of hearing Kurea call out loudly in submission or even whimper those words out. She got a sudden surge of pain upon her toes as Kurea raised her boot and stomped down her heel onto Cecilia's foot. " Grkh!" Cecilia grunted out in pain as her hold loosened and her grip on Kurea had slackened enough that the magenta haired powerhouse had an easy time throwing her head back and smashing it into the face of the blonde, nailing the hardcore queen with that reverse headbutt!

The head of Cecilia snapped backwards as she was sent stumbling, her arms slipping away from Kurea and moving up so she could cover her mouth and nose, checking for blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum