Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Iceman, killcarrion, Lobo, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Time to work the rust off [For LunarWolf]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time to work the rust off [For LunarWolf] - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to work the rust off [For LunarWolf]

Post by FairyGirl on Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:04 am

Sophie of course couldn't just let herself keep taking hits. She had to get on the offensive a bit and make sure that this girl wasn't taking her lightly. Besides she was still pissed enough that she was mostly swinging from a position of making Lucy pay for shots fired her way.

Groaning and grunting from the hits she was taking in turn. "AH!" She gasped feeling those power punches being delivered to her sizable breasts. The feeling shooting through her bust which made her try to guard a bit before hoping to fire another punch or three towards Lucy's head if she could get her to back off then Sophie would have some more flexibility to recover and go on the attack from a less vulnerable position!

Back to top Go down

Time to work the rust off [For LunarWolf] - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to work the rust off [For LunarWolf]

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Lucy continued to lay into Sophie with punch after punch as she aimed them right at those sizeable breasts of her opponent, but it seemed as if the raven haired girl was proving to be a bit more hardy than she had expected. She quickly brought her arms up and guarded the third hit of Lucy and then fired off a punch of her own that smacked right into the head of the redhead.

The Chicago girl was forced to shake her head to try and clear the cobwebs. She grunted out and winced as she would then try and pull away from Sophie and push her away as well. Trying to create a bit of a distance as she would try and avoid getting further punches straight to her skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl on Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:49 am

Sophie wasn't sure if she should be happy that her breasts were serving to absorb the blows instead of other regions or not. But the reality was that she had to do something before this got even more out of hand. She absolutely refused to let this woman have her way. Sophie gave her shot to the head as much force as she could since she was downright pissed right now.

With her opponent moving to back off, Sophie threw one more shot at the girl to try and make sure she backed off. Needing a reset herself, Sophie moved to both back away and get steadied onto her feet once again. Her breasts were still throbbing from the hits she'd taken and there was no question this fight wasn't over yet.

Only saving herself a bit of time before heading back in though. Sophie looking to drive a kick upwards towards Lucy's gut. Either to actually land a blow or back her opponent off a bit. She needed to keep looking dangerous after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:31 am

Lucy tried to pull away from Sophie and as she did the raven haired woman lashed out with a punch straight towards her own chest, causing Lucy to grunt out from the impact as she pulled away. Rising to her feet as she would raise her arms and throw a harsh glare at Sophie.

She watched the woman get up toward she would watch her throw that leg out, looking to kick at Lucy's gut. The Redhead would try and back up and then try and reach her arms forward to try and grab that leg, grabbing at the ankle of Sophie! A smirk on her face if she managed to catch that foot, Lucy would then try and give that leg a rough pull! Trying to suddenly yank Sophie down and off balance as she sought to pull her right down into a split!

If that worked out, Lucy would try and step around so she was facing the front of Sophie and then sought to throw a nasty kick straight across that chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum