Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Preparing for the Climb

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Preparing for the Climb - Page 3 Empty Re: Preparing for the Climb

Post by Yori Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:22 pm

Way to fuck things up Reiko. You had one job, to slather this woman up in oil and you couldn’t even do that without opening your big dumb mouth. Jesus, the way Devine was looking at her was like she had a second head or something, making her feel even dumber for having asked. What was she thinking? With a furrowed brow, she turned her head away, visibly frustrated with herself.

“Listen… I’m…” She was already grimacing as Devine tilted her head back in her direction. Expecting some rueful commentary to lighten the mood. The other woman wasn’t exactly into heavy depressing shit like this. To her absolute surprise though, she leaned in to place a kiss on the rookie’s lips igniting her cheeks on fire with a blush. Her eyelids fluttered as she stood there in a captivated moment… a soft metallic ping as the thermos slipped from her fingers and hit the floor.

When their lips did part, it left the young girl with a dreamy grin plastered all over her face as if she had just hit some sort of lottery. Devine was so honest, so passionate about everything when she spoke it had to all be true. That kiss? It was so perfect, everything she could have imagined it would be. It made her feel special for once, not just part of the crowd.
It all had her swimming on cloud nine… So much so that rather than returning her own genuine heartfelt response, the first things out of her mouth was. “You think I’m hot? Eh heh heh...

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:50 am

As the years crept on, Devine wondered if she lost her touch, if age was catching up to her. If the look on Reiko’s face was any indication, those fears were totally unfounded. The blush. The fluttering eyes. The heavy breathing. The girl looked like her brain had just exploded, and the sight of it was enough to make her nerves tingle. She’d had a slight worry that she wouldn’t be able to get in the right mood for this oil match, and that fear was officially squashed.

She wasn’t sure what Reiko would say when she finally mustered up the ability to form words again, but the response she got was an adorable one. Devine reached up and gave her a flick on the forehead, a light snap of her finger.

”No, you’re a hideous beast.” She leaned in and gave her a quick follow-up peck on the forehead, before she brought her hands away and stepped back. ”You’re quite sexy, Reiko. You’ve got a good body - at least, from what I can tell, you cover it up so much. Pretty face, and the scar gives you a nice, tough touch. And I love what you do with your hair, straight up, with the colors. Kind of want you to do my hair, actually.” She tapped her chin. ”Why did I never ask you that before? Hm.”

Taking up her posture again, she sighed deeped, looming over Reiko once again. ”You are hot, Reiko, yes. Don’t sell yourself short. Now…”

She pointed down to the thermos, which had slipped out of Reiko’s hands and spilled its contents over the floor. Thankfully, it looked like there would still be enough for her to finish her front, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Reiko winced at the forehead flick, snapping out of her dreamy stupor. The snapping fingers were a bit uncalled, having her glancing away a bit self aware she had been lost in the moment a bit. Could anyone blame her? Reiko never had anything fall into her lap her whole life, especially not an offer to cook around with someone like Devine. AFW had some lookers, sure, but the long legged Brazilian had got to be the biggest thing going for the league's sex appeal. Bar none. She would fight anyone who told her otherwise.

The compliments lit up her eyes, though it was unsurprising. The young biker practically fished for praise in the presence of her biker sisters and now Devine was spoiling her with it. Grinning from ear to ear, cheeks still blowing with the aftereffects of the other woman kiss. "You'd look bangin' with some streaks in your hair. Red… maybe purple? Could even do a whole color braid, on the side. Different colors for each rope of the braid." She found herself reaching out to gather some of Devine's hair, but stopped just short as her fingertips glistened with oil in the dressing room lighting. She pulled back, glancing down to what the other woman was pointing her to.

"Oh shit!"
Dropping down to a crouch, she fighter the thermos, gritting her teeth as she scanned all the oil wasted looking on the floor. Peering inside though, there still seemed to be plenty left if the front took as much as the back. She breathed a small sigh of relief standing upright to face her biker sister again. "I think we are all good "

Reiko poured oil into her palms, setting the canister aside. She looked Devine over to where she had left off and recalled why she had stopped short before. Feeling more confident now, the young girl proudly pressed her hands over the top of Devine's breasts, letting oil dibble down over her body. Her thumbs caught most of it from slipping down into the woman's cleavage, letting her roaming hands knead it into her body and the top. She was less concerned with being subtle now, taking the time to grope Devine a bit while she worked, though was mindful to gauge her reaction to not overstep any bounds. "I can have you set up with some streaks for your hair tomorrow if you have the time. It will take a bit, have to bleach the color from whatever we find up doing before we can out in something new."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:56 am

Silly as it might have seemed, Devine was trying hard not to look as giddy as she felt about Reiko doing her hair. Back home, she’d loved going through hairstyles and braids and trying out all sorts of look and combinations to match her outfits and routines. Stripping was more than just dancing around a pole all day, the best practitioners put their heart and soul into the job, and she prided herself on that touch. But since she started walking the world, stylists that could really make her hair pop were a rarer and rare commodity.

Seriously, why did it never occur to ask Reiko? She’d admired the girl’s hair since they met, and she knew she would do it for her in heartbeat. Devine was close to slapping her forehead for that one.

She pondered that question as Reiko went about getting setup again, and let it go as she went back to her task. With her arms once again reaching skyward, the younger Valkyrie went back to work where she’d picked off, this time going over her chest with a noticeably bolder touch. Devine didn’t do anything to deter her groping hands. Quite the opposite - soft hums told her where all the tender spots were, and she pressed her chest out for easier access.

”Time doesn’t bother me. I can think of many, many worse people to spend a few hours with.” She winked Reiko’s way and flicked her tongue out. ”Thanks for coming along, by the way. I’m glad we had this little moment, this was nice. We’ll have more.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:16 pm

Reiko lingered on Devine's chest, enjoying the feel of the woman's curves, taking her time to play with them a bit since Devine didn't seem to mind. She considered slipping her fingers into the top… but she had other work to do. Reluctantly she would move on to massaging oil into the woman's she and side, holding her like an intimate dance partner as her hands slipped along her body.

She had so much to look forward to now. Messing around with Devine being the highlight, but getting a chance to do up her hair came in a close second. There were two things the young biker poured her heart into. Mechanical work and hair. Had she not dropped out of school and continued her education it would have been a flip of the coin which profession she would have found herself in. While it was fun to style her own hair, she was always envious of women who could grow it long and straight like the Brazilian. Her lengthy raven hair was a playground just waiting to be colored and braided.

"Pretty much the only one who thinks that." Reiko said that rather matter of fact my, but honestly, didn't seem to care. Outside of a select few people she gave negative levels of shits what people thought of her. Crouching down Reiko poured out oil into her palm, eyeing Devine. "Looking forward to hanging out more with you though." With that she pressed her hand between the woman's legs, kneading her palm in a bit. She didn't linger nearly as long as her breasts, arguably the woman's crotch wasn't nearly as fun to play with for someone new to intimacy. She took her time working on her thighs though with both hands .

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:38 am

Devine had long since become accustomed to Reiko’s touch, and had no qualms with her fingers going anywhere they wanted - in fact, she was a tad disappointed she hadn’t slipped under the top. Not that it would matter too much for the oil, it would slip in there easy enough, but she would’ve loved the feel of those fingers all over her breast. Not to mention her more delicate parts, when the woman went love and started working around her thighs.

Baby steps. If Reiko was willing and wanting, they would get there someday.

”Well, I know that’s not true. Stone’s always saying the nicest things about you.” She had the same matter-of-fact tone about it, and it was true. Her big, booming brute of a friend often spoke well of the little Valkyrie, wanting to get her involved in things, pushing Mako to bring her along for their rides. Some of the girls called Stone ‘Reiko’s big sister’, though none of them would do it within her earshot.

It wasn’t too long before Devine was coated from head to toe, and she liked what she saw in the mirror. Slick and shined, she shimmered like a bronze trophy, dazzling in the light. ”Yes. Perfect.” She did a quick spin on her heel, gracefully dancing along the floor. ”You’re a treasure, thanks.” She nodded her head to the side. ”My opponent should be waiting for me next door, I’ll head on in. You can’t go in with me, but there should be a recording booth two doors down - you can hop in there, see it live. If they don’t let you, just come back to me, okay?” She wagged her finger. ”I’ll change their mind. Quick.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:14 am

"Really? Is she?" Maybe the young biker gal was letting her gift interactions with Mako cloud her judgement. It always seemed like the former leader of the gang was in a shitty mood around her no matter what she did. Hearing some positive feedback from Devine was welcome news. It just put her that much closer to earning her colors and her ride. She wanted nothing more than to be a badass bitch just like all her sister Valkyries.

And like that, she finished the last of her work with a bit of oil to spare. She sealed the thermos, careful to set it carefully on the table to hide the small dent it now had from when she dropped it earlier and looked into Devine's gym bag for a towel to start cleaning her hands up. What an eventful day that opened up so much for what was to come… it felt like it was her birthday or something, if she had ever had a good celebration of it anyhow.

"Yeah sure, I can totally watch. Don't worry about it. If they won't let me in I'll just go out back and fetch the tie iron from your bike. It won't be an issue." It was very hard to tell if she was joking… "Kick their ass, whoever they are." She lingered for a moment. Considering a kiss for good luck or a nice slap on the ass for Devine, but she wasn't that good yet. Instead she hurried off like a schoolgirl late for class, eager to get set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3