Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Preparing for the Climb

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Preparing for the Climb - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparing for the Climb

Post by Yori Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:13 am

While it was true that Reiko hadn't ever really made it with someone, her hesitation in watching wasn't born from some sort of repressed sexual desire. It mostly had to due with the difference in status and power the two women had… and a legitimate misconstrued worry that Stone would in fact twist her head off. She tried very hard to always be the go to girl for any request to the point her being a kiss ass wasn't exactly something only shared by the sisters she most actively followed around. She also cared what Devine thought about her, not wanting to be known as some little creeper girl… despite being a bit of one now.

Reiko's face had already gone a deep shade of red long before Devine brought it to her attention that she knew the girl had been watching. The sultry show she had been given was… something special to say the least, knowing full well why the Brazilian was quite as popular as she was. The way she moved her body was a thing of beauty coupled with her usual teasing tone. Reiko would have done just about anything for her if she asked, far beyond her sisterly duties as an up and coming Valkyrie.

"Rub… eh heh… rub you down?" Wow. How was it possible that she had gotten invited to a better adventure then when the former leader of the gang had hand picked her to put the heat down on some stupid idiots with her. Overeager, Reiko hurried up to the thermos and twisted the top off. She gave the contents a small testing sniff then looked back to Devine as she starting to pour a small handful into filled fingers. The young Valkyrie, spoiled for choice, owned to slip up behind the biker sister.

It made sense to start up high and work down… because gravity existed. Gently she ripped her filled hand to leave a line of oil across one shoulder then the other, emptying what was left across the back of Devine's neck. Trying her best to not let out a giddy little giggle, she pressed her hands down on the Brazilian, letting her palms slowly roam along her perfect body to massage the oil over her shoulders and along her upper back just above the line of her top. She started careful and diligent with her goal in mind, trying to be as efficient as possible. "If you ever need someone for this again, let me know… I could be your official uh… rub down girl or whatever."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:45 pm

Devine perked up at the reaction her little order, looking back at Reiko with a curious eye. That wasn’t quite the reaction she’d suspected. Not even close. She didn’t think the little lady wouldn’t be able to do it at all - Reiko probably would’ve walked barefoot over hot coals if she asked, and it wouldn’t take too much prodding. But that eager, that look, the readiness to go along with it, all came as a surprise. A welcome one.

”Oh, look at you. So eager.” She could scarcely contain her giggles as Reiko went about like a kid on Christmas morning, ready to unwrap her presents. She was going about it so fast that Devine forget to tell her where to start with the oil, but that turned out to be wholly unnecessary, as she had the forethought to start at the top, ensuring that the oil would run down her body and make the whole process much easier and efficient. Something Devine appreciated, since this brand of coconut oil wasn’t exactly cheap.

She reached back and moved her hair out of the way, making Reiko’s task easier, and enjoyed the feel of her touch against her skin. It wasn’t just the oil that made it pleasant, either. As Devine discovered, her guess about her hand been spot on. Not too rough, not too coarse. A fine feel to them.

She stifled her moan for a moment, before opening her lips and letting it slip out. ”My ‘rub-down girl’, hm?” She swayed her hips from side to side, helpling the oil drip down her body. ”I have to say, I don’t hate the idea. This, I could get used to. And you certainly seem to be enjoying yourself.”

Devine let her hips back, just enough to graze against Reiko’s lap for half a second, while she was still dry. ”We can make it a regular thing, but don’t let word spread how good you are. Don’t want to share you with the others - you’re my personal rub-down girl.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:08 pm

"I don't want to disappoint." Her biker sister had brought her along specifically for this after all and not just to gawk. It wasn't that she never got to look at Devine before. She had admired her from affair for some time. She had it all. The curves, those long legs, beautiful hair, full lips, striking eyes. Even when she found the woman lounging about she somehow managed to look good doing it. While Reiko herself wasn't really into the whole being girlie thing, she still found herself a bit jealous of how easy Devine made it all look. At face value, someone would be hard pressed to know the Brazilian was in a biker gang and not some cover girl for an exotic magazine.

How many people would have loved to be in this position? Letting their hands slip down along this gorgeous woman's size, be so close to her they could feel the warm radiating off her body. She found herself sighing pleasantly as she poured out a bit more of the sweet smelling own into her palms. While she had never done anything like this aside from applying sun lotion to herself as a kid, this wasn't all that different from greasing up the more delicate parts of a machine to which she was far more intimately familiar with. The main difference here being the machine didn't make small noises that made her feel excited or delight her quite as much to touch.

"Yeah... like an official thing."
She remarked wistfully, missing the last part of what Devine said at first, only picking up on it when those shapely hips bumped back into her. her body tensed, giving the thermos a unintentional squeeze, sending the metallic cylinder up out of her hands and into the air. She fumbled to catch it as it bounced between her hands, finally yanking it in close an sloshing some oil out onto the front of her shirt. The entire exchange had been mostly in silence save for the initial slip, looking to hide what had just happened by the time Devine would question why she had stopped. "It's uh... fun to help out."

"You got it boss. I'm all yours."
Reiko coughed softly, dipping down in a crouch as she stared face to face with Devine's backside. Her eyes glancing slightly from side to side. She wasn't sure how to go about requesting Devine shift for her oiling efforts, but that could wait. She still had a back to do. Shaking out a bit more oil she reached up to drag playful lines of oil along her sides and back like fake claw marks before starting to work it in with a gentle touch of her palm. "So whats the deal with this match... I haven't had anything like this yet. I normally just hit people with my bat."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:03 pm

Devine could definitely picture it in an official capacity. The idea of having a nice rubdown after a day at the gym or a tough match certainly appealed. She hadn’t had a good massage in a while, come to think of it, and she missed a soft touch. Not that she lacked for lovers, but her regular booty calls were on the rougher side. Stone was a powerhouse and Mako was a ball of energy, especially when she got a little alcohol in her system. Even if they never took it to a higher level, she loved the idea of just going to sleep with a supple hand gliding along her body.

Would that be abusing Reiko’s eagerness to please? Sure, yeah. But if she enjoyed it…

She’d gotten so wrapped up in the thought that she almost missed the pause in Reiko’s touching. At first she thought the punkette was just reloading her hands, but this was taking a little longer than that. ”You okay back there?” She looked back with a quirked eyebrow and gave her rump a quick shake. ”Come on, you’re almost at the best part.”

Devine let out a contented sigh as Reiko went to work on her backside, giving it all the proper attention. She was no stranger to the gym and worked that part of her body more than anything, making it especially tender to the touch. It flexed and hardened on reflex, as some of the tension began to slip away.

”Mmm. Good.” She arched her back as the oil began to make her nerves tingle. ”It’s probably a lot of things, really. They know I was a stripper, and I did oil matches all the time. I’m not a good enough wrestler to win regular matches.” She wasn’t rueful about that fact, stating it plain. Just a fact. ”But this, I can do. I can do it well. I had a great oil match with a red haired bombshell not too long ago, practically tore the house down, and the demands been high since then.”

Devine held out her arm and trailed a thin line of oil down the middle of her bicep with the tip of her finger. ”Besides all that, this skin looks damn fine in oil. Agree?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:03 am

After several minutes of liking Devine up, much of her embarrassment had subsided. The opinionated Brazilian hadn't said anything bad about her technique, so there didn't seem cause for alarm. Filling her palms with oil, her hands slipped over top of each of the woman's tone butt cheeks, fingers flexing just slightly as the rookie took more of a subtle grope or two at first before resuming her circling method of buffing out the woman's body with oil. There was something just innately sexy about having free roam over Devine's body. Possibly because she was pretty sure the woman could snap her neck with those long legs of hers if she wanted.

"Yeah… you look really good in oil." It was impossible not to agree. The woman had the body of a goddess and to see it shimmering like this only helped to further that image. Reiko let out a small content sigh, going over the woman's backside with a second coat of oil… just to be sure. When she was done, her tender hands coated the back of the woman's thighs, creeping around between them. With a light bump, she tried to silently signal for the other woman to spread them further as she tickled the sensitive insides of them with oil slicked fingers.

"Maybe you should… teach me how to do that too. Oil wrestle. Could help you train."
She wore her ulterior motives with all the subtly of a blaring police siren. Never before had Reiko cared to fight in a style that disallowed the use of weapons. That was her strength in the ring and a crutch to make up for her own less than stellar performance between the ropes. There was no way she was interested in facing strangers oiled up in her swimsuit… but rolling around with Devine on the other hand was a unique and fun sounding opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:38 pm

Devine’s first reaction was to laugh at the idea of Reiko in an oil wrestling match - the poor thing fumbling around, tripping this way and that, not knowing what to do with herself. She stifled that laugh, though, killed it in the crib. Half because it would’ve been a little too much of a tease, even for her tastes, to tread all over something the girl really wanted to try. Half because, well...it wasn’t as if she was born good at oil wrestling.

Her own early matches in the stuff were like something out of an outtakes reel, flopping about like a fish, nearly busting her head on a few occasions. The only reason she’d had any success was because the club’s manager didn’t have any interest in one-sided affairs, and only put his women up against others who were around the same level.

Then again, she was probably just overthinking it, and Reiko wanted to roll around in the oil with her and her alone. Which was fine, too.

”Maybe you could. I’d like that.” She nodded finally, taking the proposal seriously as she spread her legs and gave her ‘Rub Down Girl’ easier access to her thighs. As with most things, the punkette’s passion for her task shined through, getting every inch and coating her best features particularly well.

”If you just want to roll around with me for a little kinky fun, though, you only have to ask.” She looked back over her shoulder, her tone softer and welcoming. ”My door is always open. Explore things, try things, ask me questions, just come by. Anything, anytime.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:46 pm

Reiko's own view of wrestling as a whole wasn't a terribly favorable one. She wasn't like Stone who had a love for the craft and a sense of honor among combatants. She fell more into the camp of someone like Mako. Anything goes and let's fuck them up. It was a legal way for her to kick the shit out of people, which was pretty awesome in her book. Oil wrestling though… Reiko wasn't find about dressing down to a bikini and rolling around with some sort of greased up hyperslut for other people to gawk at.

Devine was over thinking things in the end, her motivations lie in rollings round in private with her fellow biker sister. The Brazilian was the only one that really caught her fancy out of the other mainstays within AFW, mostly because she was unabashedly a woman. Stone and Mail were probably hot in their own way, but not like Devine. The way she did everything was fire… and as she ran her hands down another the woman's long legs, she couldn't help but what to feel them again.

Then Devine outright told her there was no need to really be subtle about it. Glancing up at the other woman from below, she blushed at the thought. Just stopping into the back room of the garage with Devine and having an impromptu make out session… she bet the Brazilian was a good kisser. Real good. She swallowed hard, shaking her head as she popped up from her crouch trying to compose herself.

"All done back there."The young biker circled around to face Devine head on, pouring a bit of oil into her hands. She gently took the other woman by the shoulders, dragging her palms along the length of the other woman's arms before returning to work the oil into her collar and shoulders from the front. "This isn't some… pity thing is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:08 pm

Hm, no reaction to that? Devine quirked an eyebrow as silence had a short reign. While she was neve one to hold her tongue, she did worry, for a moment, that she might’ve gone a little too far. It was a delicate tightrope to walk, and this one of the few times where she cared to try it. With Stone or Mako or the other girls, she could say whatever she liked, didn’t care much about the fallout. People knew who she was, what she was about, and expected that sort of behavior. With someone like Reiko, she wanted a more delicate touch, and now that she truly thought about it, she wasn’t quite sure why.

The quirked eyebrow was gone by the time the little Valkyrie came to her front, moving into her shadow from the overhead light. Dutiful as always, she kept on. ”Doing great. Keep going.” She closed her eyes and sighed, letting her chest swell out for a moment. Reiko was already this close and intimate, no need to be subtle about things.

She began to hum again, lips moving with a silent singalong, when Reiko’s question made her perk up. Her eyes opened, then squinted, brow furrowed in confusion and lip upturned.

”’Pity thing’?” The confusion was clear in her voice, not a play or tease. She blinked, eyes searching the room, then focused back down on Reiko. ”I legit don’t know what you mean, Reiko.” When was the last time she’d called her by name? She couldn’t even recall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:26 pm

"Your… offer." Reiko brought her hands away, briefly pausing in her dutiful dosing of Devine. If they were about to have this talk, she didn't want to cheapen it by groping the other woman while they had it. "I can get with someone if I wanted to. I don't need a handout or anything…" Her lips skewed as she made a face, suddenly have a thought.. "This isn't some big prank on me right? Valkyrie hazing stuff or whatever…" The young girl blinked at something that stood out as being off. She couldn't place what it was, which was actually being addressed by her name, but seemed to lock up on something not being quite normal here.

"Mako didn't put you up to this, right?" The tough as nails brawler who took delight in beaming people with her aluminum baseball bat, was pouting. It was as if she had already uncovered the answers and just awaited confirmation. She held the thermos in both hands, greasy fingers wringing the cylinder nervously as she waited to h at that Devine would say.

Last edited by Yori on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:48 pm

Rosilita let her arms fall as Reiko spoke, since the greasing had obviously hit a little pause and they were getting tired, anyway. She hadn’t expected this turn in the conversation, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t welcome. She had so few opportunities to speak candidly. By design, in part, since she liked to keep things breezy and fun for the most part. But here, in this room, in private, she could let a deeper side of herself come out.

Her confused faced didn’t wane after Reiko spoke, not a first, still trying to process what she was saying and make sense of it, almost as if the woman spoke a different language that needed time to translate. When it sunk in, however, she softened and let her shoulders slump. Reaching up, she placed her fingers on the younger woman’s chin, just enough to lift her head up, and dipped down to give her a kiss on the lips.

It wasn’t a hot, steamy kiss. Not her sexiest. No tongue. But it was close and it was real and it was far from an innocent peck, as she breathed hot into Reiko’s mouth and took the woman’s taste into her own. Most importantly, it was genuine, with real longing for the smaller woman.

When it was done after a few seconds, she pulled away and straightened up, but keep her fingers on Reiko’s chin, making eye contact with her as she spoke. ”Reiko. I’m a flirt and a tease. I seduce. I like to play. I’m a lot of things, but I’m not a liar. Not to you.” Rosilita caressed her cheeks, brushing her fingernails along the skin. ”Mako didn’t put me up to anything, and I wouldn’t have done it if she did. I’m into free love, but I don’t give myself to just anyone, and I’d never joke about it. I make this offer because I like you, I find you attractive, and I trust you. If you feel the same way, then I see no reason we can’t enjoy each other’s company, and so I open the door to you. Understand?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next