Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sweet Revenge Part I

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sweet Revenge Part I - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Revenge Part I

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:24 pm

The loud clap of breasts on breasts rang out in the empty room as Claudia brought the fight down into the tiles. Her body was already hurting from the violent fighting the two were having, pushing through with anger backing her and driven by vengeance as she was over powering the nurse. This time with no lube to slide the two about, Claudia had a firm foundation on top of Asaki, her legs spreading out to solidify herself against Asaki's thrashing.

Her natural and tuned strength was on display as she held down the Nurse who was desperately trying to fight her way out from underneath the Symbol of Love, breasts mashing and shoving against one another while Claudia gritted her teeth, holding back her moans until she had fully conquered Asaki once again.

She needed to stop her thrashing, continue to pound the fight out of her! But she was already aroused from all the fierce struggling, her loins burning with excitement as Claudia couldn't resist the urge to lift up her hips and drive them down hard into Asaki's crotch!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:47 pm

Asaki knew she was well and truly fucked. Pinned beneath Claudia's stronger and bigger body, with the blonde's impressive bust squashing her own so tightly she could hardly even breathe, Asaki felt her will to keep on fighting back weakening. Though she still pushed against Claudia, the blonde had gotten a dominant position and there was little Asaki could do to push her way out. Claudia spread her legs out to gain a good foothold, her sweaty skin chafing against Asaki's as she ground the nurse into the tiles.

"Nrrrgh! Noooo!" Asaki let out a long groan. She was running out of energy, already tired from her long nursing shift, and barely able to breathe. She wasn't going to give in though, bracing her feet against the tiles as she gathered all her strength to buck upwards.

SMACK! Right as Asaki pushed up, Claudia dropped down, their hips and pussies meeting with a loud and wet smack. Asaki's eyes widened as the shock from the blow reverberated through her body, making all her soft bits jiggle. They hit each other so hard Asaki squirted, sex juices shooting out of her pussy as she lost control of her libido. Pain, humiliation, and sexual arousal rushed through her body as Asaki collapsed, squashed underneath the dominant Claudia as she came hard!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:13 pm

Claudia's features hardened when she slammed down on Asaki, slapping her groin down against the Nurse's to assert dominance over her foe as the punishment alone was enough for Asaki to cum! Claudia felt validated for making the Nurse cum in such a way as their groins were a mess now, Claudia's lower lips were already aroused and leaking by this point and now it was coated with the fresh cream of Asaki.

Panting as her body relaxed, she wanted to cum now but her mind had other priorities in this special instance, laying on top of Asaki as she panted for air. "You could've had such a nicer time...but you and your friend had to ruin it all." she gasped out as she rose up, kneeling between Asaki's legs as she looked down on the Nurse. Even with her breasts on display, Claudia felt that it was too much clothing on the Nurse, reaching down to either unbutton or finish tearing off the uniform to strip it off her fully!

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:23 pm

Asaki's orgasm was short but powerful, her entire body getting rocked by not only pleasure but the shock of her crotch being crushed by Claudia's. The blonde had asserted her dominance over the pinkette nurse entirely. All the fight left Asaki's body as she squirted, crumpling into a limp quivering heap underneath her attacker, whimpering softly as she felt her muscles turn to jelly. It was humiliating to be beaten like this, but the nurse had to give in now that she couldn't muster the strength to fight back.

"Ahhh..." Asaki moaned, unable to formulate a response to Claudia's brash accusations. She just wanted her opponent to stop and leave her alone, but it seemed Claudia wasn't done with her yet.

RIIIIP! The blonde cruelly shredded the rest of Asaki's scrubs, leaving the nurse clothed only in scraps of cloth. Asaki covered her face with her hands in shame.

"You've beaten me already Claudia, isn't this enough?" she asked, hoping now that Claudia had gotten her revenge she would let her go.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:37 pm

Tearing off all of Asaki's uniform to leave the woman bare and reveal the same beautiful body that Claudia remembered, a smile curled onto her lips. But Claudia was feeling satisfied. But it was only half of the solution. There was one other woman who still needed to pay for the injustice to her. "No...not yet! That friend of yours needs to get hers too! And I know just how to find her!" Claudia spewed as she procured her little purse, having come prepared for this ploy of hers and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from it.

Grabbing one of Asaki's wrists, she slapped on the iron around the Nurse, taking the Nurse captive as she stood up, holding the other side of the cuffs tightly in her hand as she kept Asaki on a leash, pulling on it and the hair to pull up her captive to lead her out of the room. "Come on, we're going some place where I know your friend will see us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:43 am

Asali let out a small gasp when Claudia slapped a handcuff on her. "Friend? Wait! What are you going to do to Yvette?" the nurse gasped. Claudia wasn't going to answer Asaki though, dragging her up by her cuffed wrist and messy pink hair to lead her out of the room.

It was quite a humiliating moment for Asaki, dressed only in the torn scraps of her nurse scrubs, marched out in front of the rest of the nurses and doctors in the AFW medical wing. It caused quite a stir, with many of her colleagues shocked to see one of their coworkers being taken in such a manner. But none of them tried to stop Claudia. Just one look at her told them there would be dire consequences for them if they did. Asaki was one of the few among them who was a real fighter, and if she got reduced to this state, they knew they wouldn't stand a chance!

Asaki knew that Yvette was working as well today in the VIP lounge, though she should be getting off her shift as well around this time. No doubt Claudia had a similar kind of ambush planned for her as she did for the nurse. "Please Claudia, just stop!" Asaki begged, trying to spare Yvette at least from humiliation!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:49 pm

Logic and clear headedness was something that was lost on Claudia, the fact her sanctuary of love with Asaki was betrayed and invaded by the Nurse and her friend had pushed her over the edge from her usual openness and thought nothing except getting back at the two. With one part of the equation already taken care of, she now set her sights on Yvette, the one who really crossed the line with her obstruction that cost Claudia a night with the Nurse in a loving way.

Grabbing the chains of the cuffs, Claudia dragged Asaki towards the door, not even bothering to cover up her disheveled appearance as she continued to drag Asaki off. "You two should've thought about that before you crossed me!" she spitefully screamed as she opened the door and yanked it open out of frustration, pulling Asaki out of her job and began dragging her throughout the halls and towards the ring to publicly call out Yvette!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3