by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The disgraced idol's revenge tour, part 1 - Yuri-chan Vs. Shirabe

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The disgraced idol's revenge tour, part 1 - Yuri-chan Vs. Shirabe Empty The disgraced idol's revenge tour, part 1 - Yuri-chan Vs. Shirabe

Post by pu-level-up Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:54 pm

The audience buzzed with excitement as they awaited the start of the next match. It had a mysterious billing, all they knew was that a wrestler who was on break was returning to the ring, and that she wanted revenge for some past injustices. Everybody was wondering who it was that was going to show up, and who she wanted to take revenge upon. Either way, they anticipated quite a fun match to watch.

"This next match involves a returning wrestler who is out for revenge!" the ring announcer said, "She is quite the vindivtive and vicious fighter, someone whom you all love to hate! Everyone, here comes Yuri-chan!"

Yuri-chan, the Disgraced Idol, walked out onto the ramp as her music played over the speakers. The crowd gave her quite a mixed response. Many of them let out audible groans and jeers, hating the idol's attitude and her highly underhanded fighting tactics. But those sounds were washed out by cheers, wild hoots and hollers, as many more people in the crowd loved the vicious idol's fighting style, and they especially loved how she sexually humiliated and destroyed her opponents, when she was winning of course. Yuri knew deep inside that they loved to see her lose even more though; to her, this match was not just about getting her vengeance upon those who beat her, but also upon the crowd who loved watching her get destroyed. It was her turn to destroy what they loved!

Spoiler:

Yuri entered the ring and grabbed the microphone from the announcer. "Thank you for your kind introduction!" Yuri said in a sickly sweet voice, "Now beat it!" The announcer didn't need to be told twice. Once she was out of the ring (and out of range of the vindictive idol), Yuri turned to address the audience.

"You've all heard of me, and I'm sure you all know the reason I am here again," Yuri said, "I hope you all have very strong feelings about me as well! Tonight, I am going to deliver to you all a show that I'm sure many of you would hate to see. But I think more of you would love to see what I am about to do! So everyone, give me your hatred, give me your support!"

She raised her hands above her head, bathing in the boos and jeers, the cheers and chants, circling the ring as her words sharply divided the crowd.

"I bet you all want to know who I'm going to take my revenge upon tonight!" Yuri said, continuing her speech, "Well, it's not that long of a list. But we still have to work our way down together!" Turning to face the ramp, Yuri pointed her finger in front of her in a challenging fashion, as if she was pointing at the very person she was about to call out.

"Shirabe! Get out here and face your fate!" Yuri called. The crowd exploded in reaction, their riled-up cheers demanding that Shirabe Niles, the cute Kawaii who teamed up with Kirika to humiliate and destroy Yuri in the past, come out to face the vindictive idol once more.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

The disgraced idol's revenge tour, part 1 - Yuri-chan Vs. Shirabe Empty Re: The disgraced idol's revenge tour, part 1 - Yuri-chan Vs. Shirabe

Post by FairyGirl Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:22 pm

Shirabe had only heard so much before the match. That she'd been challenged and that someone wanted a piece of her. In that sense it wasn't a shock when she saw on the monitor who was walking out there. A sigh leaving her lips as she knew this was going to be a messy one. Not that she wasn't confident in her ability to win. Just because Kirika had been there last time didn't change how she felt. That Yuri was the most dangerous when she could make her opponent think she was utterly harmless. Going into it knowing what she was up against made it a bit easier.

Certainly it wasn't as if Shirabe didn't expect this. She could tell even just from the tag match she participated in that Yuri was someone who couldn't let defeat go. Not that she was all that different in some ways. She couldn't have let go what happened to Kirika in her match with Yuri. So perhaps it was just destiny that things turned out this way. And for that reason she couldn't back off it either.

"Probably good I had Kirika head out to do some shopping." She breathed to herself. Knowing if left alone that Kirika might have been tempted to race out there and fight. Or at least she might tell Shirabe to take a loss and not bother with it. But Shirabe didn't fear this girl and didn't want to back off when she believed she could win it. And with that she started to head out there.

Attire:

Of course Shirabe expected the mixed reactions that were out there. Partly she just got a lot of good will which was nice. She might have been the more calculating or aggressive of the pair between her and Kirika, but it was always clear that her attitude didn't come from a bad place. Being pretty cute undoubtedly helped keep most people on her side anyways. But she couldn't avoid noting the part of the crowd that while not booing her...wasn't quite with her either. The eyes even from the distance she was looking from reflected a desire to see her being taken for a ride by her more vindictive opponent. Not that she planned on giving that side any sort of enjoyment. She'd win this match and leave Yuri scowling as much as she was before.

Eventually the girl did make it to the ring. "My fate? I see you haven't lost your ability to exaggerate Yuri. Suppose I should have expected you to not learn a lesson. But if you need another one then I don't mind helping you out." Shirabe speaking calmly as best she could. Of course part of her still really disliked this person from what happened with Kirika. But she had vented a lot of that before. Her focus was on winning and making sure Yuri had to face yet another defeat.

Back to top Go down

The disgraced idol's revenge tour, part 1 - Yuri-chan Vs. Shirabe Empty Re: The disgraced idol's revenge tour, part 1 - Yuri-chan Vs. Shirabe

Post by pu-level-up Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Seeing Shirabe come out in her cute wrestling attire made Yuri grin. She hoped her opponent would answer her challenge, there was a chance she wouldn't considering what the idol did in their last match, but it seemed the girl was brave and dumb enough to show up. And she didn't bring her blonde friend either, which was perfect. Everything was falling into place for Yuri.

"Still confident you can win without Kirika helping you out?" Yuri said as she faced Shirabe, "You only won last time because there were two of you."

The idol took a few steps closer, getting right up into Shirabe's face. "I've been waiting for this day for a long time Shirabe," Yuri said, "What you two did to me that night, and what happened afterwards, I remember all of it. And tonight, I will pay you back with interest for what you did!" The idol narrowed her eyes, her grin turning into a vile sneer.

"May the better woman win!" Yuri declared, before taking a step back and getting into her fighting stance, eager to get started with punishing Shirabe.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:24 pm

Shirabe was feeling enough confidence that she wasn't too worried about showing up for this. Part of her just felt as if Yuri would be brought down and that it would be rather satisfying to get the chance to do that again. She wasn't as fired up as last time, but for that reason she felt comfortable doing this thing by herself.

"It was nice having her around last time. But that was mostly so she could witness you getting your just deserts in person." Shirabe being honest with that first part. Of course having Kirika around made the match much easier. But she still felt good about this since she didn't see herself getting fooled in the same way. "But it isn't like I'll need the help just to beat you one more time."

The hostility was palpable and even Shirabe felt a bit of a hit from how intense Yuri was being about this. All the more so since she didn't even want to imagine what this girl would consider getting back with interest. "I'm glad we gave you an unforgettable time. Saying thanks would have been enough though." The girl giving a rare joke since Kirika wasn't here to say it herself.

"Hopefully you don't hold even more grudges after this one." She replied before stepping back a bit and getting ready. Waiting for that bell and moving in quickly once it rang. It just felt like Yuri would be on her near instantly in this match. So the last thing Shirabe wanted to do was hang back and let Yuri come right at her. The dark haired girl looking to breeze past Yuri instead of getting into a lockup. Intending to get some speed after turning and bouncing off the ropes to drive a forearm across Yuri's back or front if she turned. But that was only if things went according to plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:32 am

"I wonder about that..." Yuri mused under her breath. Shirabe certainly was confident she could take Yuri and win, which seemed foolish to Yuri. After all, in their past match she was easily dealing with both Shirabe and Kirika alone, it was only when they worked together that she had trouble. And even then she was close to beating the both of them. Still, if Shirabe was so confident, it may lead to her making the same mistakes that as last time.

"No, there won't be any grudges after this Shirabe!" Yuri shot back, "Tonight, I'm going to take my time working out all of our differences upon you!" The idol's grin widened as her eyes flashed with malice. Her words sent a shock through the crowd. Goodness knew what Yuri had planned for the petite brunette should she gain the advantage.

The bell rang, and Shirabe took off faster than Yuri could react. Seeing Shirabe dash at her, Yuri stood her ground, aiming to take whatever the brunette would throw at her and hit back twice as hard. When Shirabe dashed past her though, it came as a surprise. The idol knew with the speed Shirabe was moving at that the second she turned around she'd get hit. Her fighting instincts kicked in, and instead of turning she dropped down low, sweeping a leg backwards to try and catch Shirabe as she came running in to trip her over her feet and send her face planting into the mats!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:51 pm

If nothing else Shirabe had her own pride. She knew it was easily possible to win with Kirika being there. But she also didn't want to give Yuri that many times to get a hold of Kirika considering her deviousness and how far she'd take things. If Shirabe could clean this up herself she couldn't imagine that Yuri would still have the nerve to keep coming after them repeatedly in the future.

There was no question of the hostility at play here. Still, Shirabe didn't let it shake her up all that much. "With that attitude I suppose you need another helping of what happened last time." The girl didn't want to take things too far, but it was easy to with how full of malice this girl was. There wouldn't be much guilt felt over what Shirabe presumed she'd have to do here.

The girl had to move fast and hope that Yuri's mind wasn't in shape to handle it. After all if she was too focused on getting her payback that might create some openings. There was no second guessing allowed in a moment like this either so Shirabe had to just go for it. While she saw Yuri dropping there was no time to stop. Crashing hard into that exposed leg and finding herself flying forward and crashing into the mat. "Fuck..." She swore under her breath as her left leg had crashed nicely into that and she had to slowly try and pick herself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:43 am

While normally sending Shirabe crashing to the mat would have been cause for celebration, Yuri was in no mood to gloat. She was laser-focused on her objective, winning this match and crushing Shirabe as completely and utterly as she could. Until she got what she wanted, she did not care about anything else.

The idol quickly sprang up, seeing Shirabe slowly getting back to her feet. "No way am I going to let you get up!" Yuri growled, quickly stepping over to Shirabe's side, careful to avoid her feet in case the downed girl decided to donkey kick her. The idol jumped up as she got into position, aiming a stomp down with all her force onto the small of Shirabe's back to smash her back down onto the mat!

"Still feeling confident?" Yuri sneered as she stomped down. She couldn't wait to feel Shirabe's body underneath her heel, being ground down into the mat as painfully as possible!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:07 am

It wasn't like missing an attack was the worst thing in the world. That could happen and Shirabe knew it. Of course from experience it was more likely that Yuri would mess things up by trying to be cocky. So Shirabe didn't think it was the end of the world if she took a tumble. Although it definitely hurt and she did want a few seconds to try and get herself back up again.

Unfortunately she wasn't getting that. And it wasn't even that she had a chance to try and kick at Yuri while she approached. She had to take a bit of a blind shot anyways and didn't catch anything in the process. Still nothing could quite prepare her for the utter ferocity she was facing next. Only able to get a mild glance of Yuri's body before the jumping idol utterly stomped down into the small of her back.

"AGHhhh!" Her body just wracked with pain as she felt those boots slamming down. Her upper body lifting up slightly from the impact forcing her lower back down. All she could do was writhe on the mat like a trapped animal. Trying to shake off the brutal idol before her back was utterly wrecked by this. "God...damn..." She swore and struggled as best she could even as the pain was hitting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:27 am

After stomping down as hard as she could, Yuri grinned wide as she ground her heel into the small of Shirabe's back. She made sure to push down with all her weight, relishing in the feeling of crushing her enemy under her foot. The rush she felt from tormenting Shirabe flashed through her body like a lightning bolt. This was why she enjoyed what she did so much!

"Oh yeah, scream for me Shirabe!" Yuri said, "Every cry you make is music to my ears!"

This was only the beginning of the torment though, as after only a second of grinding her heel down, Yuri lifted her foot off Shirabe's back. She wasn't about to let up the pressure though, throwing a kick forward to punt Shirabe hard in her side! Yuri's goal was to hit Shirabe hard enough to get her to flip over onto her back, so that she could target Shirabe's cute face next.

"This is only the beginning Shirabe! I hope you're ready to endure lots of pain, because I am not going to let you off easy tonight!" Yuri crowed, not bothering at all to hide her bloodlust.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:36 am

It was a messed up situation to put it lightly. She had to put up with the utter pain of being attacked like this on top of the sadistic glee that was easy to see from Yuri's reactions. That just made the whole thing even more miserable. And there was barely any time to process things with Yuri barely basking in her glory like she might have been expected to.

Having her being openly hostile was as problematic as her feigning innocence. "GUH!" She groaned feeling a kick hitting her in the side. There wasn't any choice but to flip herself over. If nothing else to try and protect her back from another direct assault. The dark haired girl laying there panting hard as she had to get a hold of herself and the match before this thing utterly went down a road she didn't want.

Still the whole thing was only aggravating Shirabe more who didn't care to be this perverts punching bag. Trying to quickly twist herself on the mat to get into a good position to try and kick Yuri's shin. While it wouldn't be a lot at least she wanted to try doing something while looking for a vulnerability to exploit!

"It's not going to be all fun you sadist." Shirabe growling while she moved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next