Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

My First Friend (For Void Effect)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My First Friend (For Void Effect) - Page 3 Empty Re: My First Friend (For Void Effect)

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:08 am

Cherry thought for a second as Arianna told her to make the next move. She decided to run over to the ropes, and beckoned her new friend to come a little closer! She got up to the second rope and braced before jumping, trying clumsily to perform a splash on Arianna.

Back to top Go down

My First Friend (For Void Effect) - Page 3 Empty Re: My First Friend (For Void Effect)

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:15 am

While she walk toward her, She saw her climb the rope before she simply extend her arm, as Cherry goes for a splash, She caught her, stumble few steps back as she turn the hug into a princess carry before said "Not bad, just need to work on your timing, and now...are you ready?"

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:26 am

Cherry grunted as she crashed into Arianna. The woman caught her and easily hoisted her into a princess carry, eliciting a gasp and a slight blush from Cherry. She checked on her elf ears to make sure they were still attached properly as her teacher told her to work on her timing, and asked if she was ready.

Um... Yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:32 am

She smile before she nod and warn her "Get ready!" She said as she turn her upside down... and squeeze her head between her thigh, then jump up before slam her head down, giving her a pilediver

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:47 am

Cherry smiled back as Arianna smiled at her. The smile quickly turned to a look of worried confusion as her teacher turned her upside down. She blushed as her head was put in a rather awkward position, her face squished between Arianna's creamy thighs. Then, her vision blurred as her teacher slammed her down headfirst for a piledriver, leaving her a groaning heap on the canvas.

"I don't mean to question your methods... but I'm not sure how much of this I'm going to retain." She said, her voice still containing some of its good humor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:53 am

She laugh a bit as she smile "well, that's how I learn to fight in the ring, though trials and error, but you okay? Need a break? Then again...this is my first time teaching somebody" She ask as she kneel there and rubbing her head as she look at her, making sure she is okay

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:58 am

Cherry nodded as Arianna asked if she was okay. She closed her eyes and arched her back before sitting up.

"Let's keep going. We've run out of moves that I know, though, pretty much. At least ones that I feel confident I could do without hurting someone." She smiled sheepishly.

"I'm just a cosplayer, ya know. I don't know anything about this whole wrestling thing, if it weren't already obvious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:04 am

She would nod her head as she help her stands up before she stand there and ready to refuse the lesson "It's okay, just few things you need to know" She said

"During a match, you can use your hand to slap of you want, or goes for a chop, even kick, but if you're going to heel side then I think you can punch and use low blow" She said and let her know

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:06 am

Cherry nodded with rapt attention as Arianna instructed her as to the types of legal, and illegal, blows in the ring. When Arianna mentioned heels, Cherry wrinkled her nose.

"Those are like, the bad guys, right? I don't wanna be one of those. So I guess I'll just stick to those first ones!" She smiled eagerly at her teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:09 am

She would nod her head as she reply "That's right, those are well...bad guys...But that's good, I guess you're going face, which is good guy, Or Tweener? Which is the in between" She ask the Cherry with a smile on her face

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next