Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

My First Friend (For Void Effect)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

My First Friend (For Void Effect) - Page 4 Empty Re: My First Friend (For Void Effect)

Post by LadyX Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:18 pm

Cherry scratched the back of her head as Arianna talked about Faces and Tweeners. She had no idea what the woman was talking about, so she absent-mindedly checked to make sure her elf ears were still in place. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt them and wiggled them a bit between her fingers. The Spirit Gum was holding strong. She then blinked and realized that Arianna was waiting for her to answer a question that she had completely missed. She blinked for a second time and considered her next words carefully before saying them aloud.

“Uhm… The Face thing sounds good.” She said, her tone making it clear to a trained ear that she hadn’t been fully listening. She looked around the ring again, taking some time to fully appreciate the space with wide eyes that made it clear how out of her depth she really was.

Back to top Go down

My First Friend (For Void Effect) - Page 4 Empty Re: My First Friend (For Void Effect)

Post by Void Effect Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:39 pm

Arianna would nod her head as she smile, she would look at her before she ask "So...Any question do you have? Or something you want to improve?" The Red head girl ask Cherry with a smile as she look at her with a bright smile. She would be standing there waiting for the answer as she listen

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Cherry smiled back at Arianna, then put a finger to her chin as she tried to think of any questions. Her brow furrowed and she blinked once, twice… question loaded!

“So, um… I don’t want to take up much more of your time, but do you know anyone who could sort of, um, mentor me long-term? I kind of need someone to teach me things on, like, a regular basis. It’s a big part of my contract.” Her eyes took on a sad sort of worry as she pinched the skin on her elbow.

“I might not know anything about wrestling, but I don’t wanna be kicked out before I have my first match, you know? So, if you could, uh, recommend any names…” She scuffed her foot on the canvas, very shy about asking the woman for more than she’d already done.

“And then after that there’s one more thing I wanna know, but let’s take care of the important one first.” She fiddled with her elf ears again, being careful not to loosen the Spirit Gum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4