Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sasuke (Debut) vs Mako (Champion) in a hentai match for the Tension World Championship!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sasuke (Debut) vs Mako (Champion) in a hentai match for the Tension World Championship! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sasuke (Debut) vs Mako (Champion) in a hentai match for the Tension World Championship!

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:41 am

Sasuke growls in irritation from his opponent taunts, though, it was mixed with some moan as admittedly her tight pussy squeezing his hard cock felt good! Watching her hot ass bounces up and down on his cock didn't help his situation either! A part of him wanted to let her keep doing it but he knew he couldn't do that as his pride would never allow him to lose a match on purpose also this is a championship match, there was a nice, shiny belt waiting for him if he won, especially if he did it on his debut at AFW, it would really send a message to everyone in the back that he was the new top dog around here!

Sasuke, grabbing Mako's hips and pushes the champ forward to get his cock out of her vagina! Then grabs and spread ass-cheeks of the champ, exposing her asshole to everyone, and without hesitation puts his large, hard cock into her tight asshole! After what happened the last time the blue haired man was prepared as he puts his hand on the back of her head and hold it down there so she wouldn't be able headbutt him again!

When Sasuke started ramming his cock in and out of Mako's ass, he would get a more passion moans from her, after all it was suppose to cause her great pleasure...but instead he got was a loud yelp from her which surprised him a bit, then with each thrusts into her ass, Mako grunts out, and they sound like they were grunts of pain and angry than pleasure. Then Mako would make it clear to the blue dragon how she felt about it as she roar out about it hurting! Then smacked his balls with her hands, something Sasuke failed to do nothing about before taking Mako's sweet ass!

"ACK! FUCK! FUCK!" Sasuke yells out in pain when his sensitive balls got hit hard! But he fought through the pain and continues to make Mako's cheeks clap from the behind, as each thrusts causing her ass to jiggle~! But then! Sasuke suddenly gasped in pain as his eyes wided, couldn't scream out as he was so much pain because Mako grabbed and now squeezed his balls! it's bad enough to hit in the balls but to have your jewel squeezing was far worse in Sasuke's opinion! But he'd still rams his deep into Mako's ass, despite the pain, until realizing it was not the best course of action as Mako clearly didn't like it and was in the pain, the match was center around causing your opponent pleasure, not pain. So Sasuke began to slowly his cock out of Mako's asshole while getting her round ass nice hard spanks before taking his cock out completely and getting his balls free from Mako's clutches! Sasuke hiss in pain as he attends to his balls.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Sasuke (Debut) vs Mako (Champion) in a hentai match for the Tension World Championship! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sasuke (Debut) vs Mako (Champion) in a hentai match for the Tension World Championship!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:54 pm

"YOU LIKE THAT, PUNK!?" Mako barked as Sasuke struggled to keep up his sexual assault. Of course the champ was assaulting him right back as she crushed his balls in a fury! Despite Sasuke's persistence, the guy couldn't keep it up forever. After all, his attack was taking way more effort than Mako's. She just had to hold on tight. But Sasuke had to repeatedly thrust up into his opponent's ass over and over while suffering in pain! In the end, he was at a pretty big disadvantage like this. So it was no surprise when Sasuke just gave up and tried to get the champ off him.

"HAH! Now you want me off? Fucking weak ass coward!" Mako snarled at Sasuke as he slapped her ass hard before trying to shove her off his cock and straight onto her chest. Mako was not an easy woman to move around, though. Even as he got her off his dick, the champ was still holding on tight with one hand while keeping her other was pressing down on the canvas to keep herself from being forced away completely. "No way fuck boy! I'm not done! Nuh uh! No chance in hell! Just be happy I'm not ripping these right off ya!" she growled while twisting his captive genitals in her merciless grip!

"But I do like the way you're smacking my ass...fastg, hard, and rough...Mmm that's the stuff~ How about I return the favor a little?!" Mako barked out louder before suddenly using her other hand to slap down on Sasuke's ball to stun him! If the sudden strike across his already battered 'berries' kept her opponent frozen in shock, then Mako would let go of him and charge towards the ropes. Then, after bouncing off them, Mako sprinted straight back at Sasuke before jumping up. After taking such a hard shot to his manhood, the champ knew that he'd be cupping himself to nurse whatever pain he could down there. Which meant he'd be leaning up a little bit, and his arms would leave his head unguarded. So she had herself the perfect opening to drive her feet back down on his head with her signature HAMMERHEAD! If Sasuke thought that the shark only planned to fight him sexually, he was about to learn how wrong he was. For Mako, having both sex and violence was the only good way to fuck! And there weren't that many people who could match the rowdy champ in either of those categories. "EAT SHIT!" Mako roared as she hoped to spike Sasuke through the ring and into the ground.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:18 am

"FUCK NO! YOU IDIOT!" Sasuke barked at Mako as she squeezes his balls like squeezing orange juices from a orange. But despite that Sasuke still rammed his cock in and out Mako's ass, trying to get her to cum. But it became apparent that Mako wasn't liking it at all and if she wasn't enjoying it then there was no way Sasuke could make her cum like this. Thus, he decide to pull out and try something else right after he smacks Mako's ass, watching it jiggle before doing so...or at least that was the idea.

"NNNGH-AH! L-Let go!" The Blue Dragon demands as Mako still held on his balls tightly."Oh *Grunts* Oh I know you ain't calling me a fuck boy when your the one who got fucked in the ass! Hahaha-AHH!" Sasuke mocks the champ after that fact but he wasn't in the position to be talking shit as Mako twisted his dragon balls. And thing only gets worse as she slaps his balls then, causing Sasuke great pain! So much so that he couldn't muster a word because the agony.

But luckily he would feel some kind of relieve as she has let go of his balls. Sasuke would, of course, hold his balls while hissing in pain. But unluckily for him while clutching his injured balls Mako would get up to her feet, ran to the rope and bounces off them back to Sasuke, leaps into the air when she was close to him, landing her feet on his face and striking the back of his head against the mat hard! Sasuke would stop clutching his aching balls and now clutches his aching head while hissing in pain from the impact. And what's more Sasuke was a bit dazed right now and doesn't really know where he is right now, the blue dragon was in a very bad spot right now.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Mako grinned sadistically as she drove Sasuke's head down on the ring using her two bare feet to crush his thick skull. Enjoying the fact that her bare feet smashed down on the cocky guy's smug face, the champ didn't waste too much time to start dominating him some more. With Sasuke still laid out on the canvas, the hungry shark would roll him onto his back before trying to wrap her arm around his neck! That way, while putting him in a chokehold, Mako would roll him over once more while she laid one his back. If all went well, the champ would have locked Sasuke in a vicious rear naked sleeper hold with her breasts acting as pillows on his back!

"Heh...sorry kiddo, but there's worse things than getting fucked in the ass~ And I can get pretty into a few of those too~" Mako whispered into the young man's ear. Bolding declaring that her sexual preferences were rather extreme, and that simply fucking her ass wasn't going to overwhelm her. Shortly after taunting him, the shark would move her feet down to Sasuke's hard cock before she started teasing it with her toes. Chuckling in an evil tone, the champ savored every moment she kept the man locked in both a sexual heaven & hell. Soon her jerking motions got faster, and rougher as she squeezed her bare feet together with his boner between them. Every now and then, Mako would even start biting on his ear. Never choking him out for so long that he'd lose consciousness. No, Mako would ease up and let him breath for only a quick second before tightening her hold again so that he'd be conscious while receiving her savage foot job.

"Mmm~ I gotta say...I love having my way with you...but this would be hotter for me if you were a girl..." Mako told her captive opponent. "I mean you kinda are my little girl...but only in a figurative way...I'd love having some hot, busty woman in my arms right now...have her moaning like a slut while I squeeze her big tits and I choke her out...twist those nipples till she's squealing her submission to me...but not before I give one hell of a happy ending with my feet rubbing one out of her slutty pussy..." the champ moaned into Sasuke's ear. Vividly describing what she'd do if there was a sexy woman in arms instead of the young man. This was actually a strategy, though. Mako knew if she talked about how she'd dominate a woman like this, then even if she was insulting Sasuke at the same time...then he'd still be getting super turned on. Which would make it so much easier to force this young punk to bust his load between her feet, and as a result, claim victory for herself!

"...I'd always have her begging me for more loving after that...she'd even call me mommy...Mmm I like the sound of that...you know...since you're such a tough guy...it'd be hot if you started calling me daddy~" Mako moaned out, sounding pretty aroused herself as she brought up the idea of making Sasuke call her 'Daddy' after making him cum.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:22 am

"Grrr! Shut....Up!" Sasuke growled in annoys, having to listened as Mako speaks about what would she did if she had a woman in her rear naked sleeperhold that she currently has him in while rubbing his cock with her foot. And normally something like would feel good to the Blue Dragon and makes his cock rock hard or even harder if he was already hard. But with him being annoyed because of Mako's talking his cock started to become limp a bit, which was honestly good in this type of match where you needed to win by making your opponent cum.

Sasuke had enough when Mako wanted him to call her 'Daddy'. He'd slams his elbow into her side a couple of time to make her loosen her grip up on the hold, but not like he really needed to do that since he was so much stronger than her. He easily removed her arms from his neck! Holding them tightly in his grasp as he slowly gets up to his feet before then jumping back down to the mat, crushing the Tension World Champion underneath his heavier body!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Mako was having a lot of fun at Sasuke's expense. With her feet currently pumping up and down on her opponent's cock, the shark planned to keep the cocky newcomer trapped like this until he eventually came for her. However, Mako may have been getting a bit too confident with herself, as well as underestimating Sasuke's potential. Suddenly the challenger was throwing her elbow back over and over into her rib cage. Grunting as he repeatedly struck at her body, the shark would eventually decide to change up her hold.

The real problem was when she let go, though. As soon as she released her arms from around her opponent's neck, Sasuke would grab her arms  before she could get away from him. "Shit..." Mako cursed, as she was suddenly lifted up by the guy. Even though she was the champ, Sasuke did have the size advantage. So, as soon as he was on his feet, the blue dragon didn't waste anytime before he swung Mako over and slammed her down hard with makeshift scoop slam. The champ grunted out loudly as she hit the ring, half from the landing, half from the bastard landing on top of her at the same time. Struggling a bit, Mako would try to get out from under Sasuke. But after that landing, it was hard for her to muster up the strength to do so.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:58 pm

Sasuke had enough of Mako's taunts while she strokes his cock. So he repeatedly elbowed her rib cage until she finally let go! But Sasuke quickly grabs her arms as soon as they released his neck and preventing Mako from getting away from him. Getting up to his feet while still having Mako in his grasp before slamming her back down to the mat with him on top with a scoop slam!

The satisfaction that Sasuke felt when he heard Mako grunted loudly and her pitiful attempt at escaping from underneath him. But he knew she couldn't hardly muster any strength after that slam and being much heavier than her so her attempt was futile at the moment! Which the blue haired dark skin man planned to take advantage by moving into a position where he would be sitting right on Mako's stomach, then grabbing the back of her head and lifting it up off the ground a bit before repeatedly landing hard elbow shots to her skull! Not sure when he was gonna to stop but once he does Mako was going to be both dazed and weakened severely for what he was going to do next.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri May 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Mako glared up at Sasuke as he sat down on her stomach. Pinning her down to the mat, the champ would squirm around under him trying to slip away. However, Sasuke would grab her head and start to land some brutal elbow shots down on her skull. Grunting with every blow, Mako felt herself getting more and more dazed as he continued his attack. Despite trying to get her arms up to protect herself, Mako wasn't very successful as most of the blows struck unobstructed.

By the time he was done, Sasuke had actually managed to bust her open. Soon a trail of blood would start to slowly flow down from her forehead, leaving a streak of scarlet across her face as it was one long scare. Still dazed from all the hits she'd taken, the champ looked battered and beaten as Sasuke continued to sit on top of her bloodied body. Remaining mounted on the abs of his opponent, the scene could be mistaken as Sasuke emerging victorious. However, a sudden chuckle from the shark proved that his victory was not yet decided.

"Heh...not bad...for a fuck boy~" Mako would laugh out as she taunted her opponent's brutality. With the pain she was in still noticeable in her voice, it was clear he put her through a pretty good pounding. However, Mako was one of the toughest, baddest, mother-fucking bitches...and she wasn't going to let some blood and throbbing pain in her skull slow her down! Not by a long shot!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed May 19, 2021 6:44 am

Sasuke was on top of Mako, landing multiple hard unprotected elbow shots to her head to the point Mako was busted up open and blood leaked out from her forehead onto the mat, which first made the crowd gasped in horror before then booing Sasuke for his action. But as if he gives a fuck what they think about him he was here for the championship gold and he was going to do everything in his power make sure that he was walking out this arena with the gold.

Sasuke would then stopping with his assault relentlessly on Mako's head and looks at her. She was clearly dazed from the hard elbows and the blood lose she was done for! Now it was time for Sasuke to finish this and became the NEW Tension World Champion in his debut match with AFW. But suddenly he hears a chuckle from his busted up opponent and listened to her attempt at mocking Sasuke's brutality and tries play it like it didn't really hurt her even though you can in the pain in her voice as she spoke.

"Fuck boy, eh? You keep calling me that but yet... Sasuke pauses in the middle of his sentences to grabs and squeezed Mako's throat with one hand, choking, while the others reaching down and enters her womanhood, in and out his fingers went to finger the champion "I have been fucking you all night. So tell me if I'm a 'fuck-boy' what does that make you, my fucktoy?" Sasuke asked with a arrogant grin on his face as he knows his victory is at hand. Choking her tighter and pumping his fingers in her pussy faster!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:56 am

Winner by Orgasm and still the Tension World Champion: Mako Adachi

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2