by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled - Page 4 Empty Re: Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:20 pm

Adama was between a rock and a hard place at this moment in time, with how the length of the match had been Adama was worrying that she might be starting to gas out a bit. If the sweat dripping down her forehead and the bruises on her skin from being thrown around was any indication that Adama was close to being defeated, but still the siren of the sands wouldn't quit for as long as she could keep moving. Granted she wasn't able to really move right now, but Daichi was going to regret this attempt to make Adama tap out. More so given how Adama had managed to tighten her legs around his slender waist like a desert python, intent on putting the hard squeeze on her opponent!

She didn't bother retorting to Daichi's comment, after all Adama had better things to spend her time and energy on than try to deliver some taunting remark about his androgynous stature. Besides the desert maiden figured he could just dig himself further considering she had a free arm, that's it. The little dagger up her sleeve so to speak, Adama internally thought on what to do with this chance. She'd have to act quickly as this close proximity let her read Daichi's body language.

Not a moment too soon, the pain in her spine was already start to get to her and god was that hurting. Adama's eyes bore a glint as she quickly raised her free arm and like the aforementioned creature she'd try to dart it right at Daichi's neck for a hard jab to it, why use a sword when a dagger would suffice.......

Back to top Go down

Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled - Page 4 Empty Re: Adama Saadia vs Daichi Kurozu - Beguiled

Post by Scourger X Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:51 am

Daichi kept making cracking noises with Adama's spine, this touched some nerves (obviously on her part as well) from the memories of bones breaking because of him not keeping his strength in check. This time, however, his victim wasn't nearly as defenseless as back then. With her free arm, she directed a jab to his neck, and it hit with painful accuracy. "Aaauuugh! God!" He yelled while he suddenly let go of her and grasped his neck instead. his pain wasn't enough to calm his anger though. "That hurts more than Aki's punches, you ...t-twat!" He complained to her, making an audible pause in between to think for a moment how to insult her without using a swear.

The feminine boy looked at the maiden of the desert with fire in his green eyes, she might have escaped from his grasp, but still she wouldn't be in shape to escape his vendetta. Like he was a bipedal bull, Daichi ran towards Adama with the intention of tackling and hugging her back, this time he would attempt to hug her from behind, placing his arms in her stomach. If he succeeded in hunting her and trapping her once again, then his course of action would be a little more aggressive; lifting her up with all of his might, and then bending his knees to reroute their motion back down. His intention would be to subject her to a German Supplex, a rather rough one at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:54 pm

Adama was being reminded of those times she tried to pinch things from stalls in the markets of Israel, where she'd get caught and get swung around by the owner for it. That or pinched really really hard, but either way this pain was making her think that. Probably not a good sign in all honesty for what was happening here, though Adama never told it to people save for her mentor. That fear was something that the siren worked hard to overcome, namely by lashing out at it. Hence why she was jabbing hard at Daichi's neck to try and get him to loosen up on her to allow for some leeway, what after she wasn't really sure. But it was more a last ditch effort but it was a clever one that befit the nature of the mysterious desert girl.

Thankfully he let go, allowing Adama to drop to the mat with a heavy thud. The siren of the sands grunted to herself, not even bothering to retort to Daichi considering he was too polite to swear even in this current state. Trying to talk with him was just leaving the desert maiden more confused than anything else. But Adama rose to her feet only to meet the gaze of Daichi, it looked like.......like a demon had possessed him. That cold intent that she'd seen that night before her mentor saved her, but Adama would combat it. She made to rush at the androgynous man with a running knee, only for Daichi to manage his attempt to slip in behind and hoist the desert maiden up for a hard hitting German Suplex!

In an instant the desert maiden's body hit the mat hard with the back of her head smacking into the mat, after that Adama's body went limp. Her smooth white legs sort of moving wherever as her chin brushed her flattened chest as Daichi would now be holding little more than a dummy that didn't respond!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:20 am

Anger wasn't a very pleasant feeling for Daichi, the moment that Adama's body hit the mat, he wondered if he may have over done it. Some people might have kept her pinned with the Supplex, the femboy however, decided that she had enough with the damage that he just inflicted upon her. When he released her waist, she fell down like a ragdoll to the ground, and this worried her once again.

"Crapcrapcrap! What should i do?" He pondered while he looked at her lying limp on the ground. He made a signal for the referee, and she went to the center of the ring while Daichi was sitting on her stomach while checking for her pulse with his head glued to her chest once again. The ref sinked her index and middle finger in Adama's wrist, a couple of seconds later she started to count.

"1"

"What are you doing?" He asked while the countdown kept advancing the match to its conclusion.

"2"

"Aren't you gonna check to see if she's ok?!" He questioned the woman in a tone that was between annoyed and worried, to which she answered in a calming whisper "She's not dead, relax kid" Daichi took a visibly breath upon hearing that she wasn't in a critical state. He, however, kept looking at his rival feeling guilty for leaving her like that while the countdown neared its end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:05 pm

Adama hadn't been struck that hard on the head since forever, she'd say before that it had been when she first sparred with her mentor and she was thrown to the dirt as a reminder of what defeat could be like for her. Perhaps it was this impact that led to the siren knowing that this was it, given how her body had offered no resistance with her German Suplexed body showing a thin white thong concealing her lower body and nothing else. The desert girl was left to the ref and Daichi's devices at this point. Adama felt her fingers be touched by someone and a person's ear close to her large breasts which concealed her beating heart.

The exchange of voices helped to rouse the desert girl just a bit, enough to let Adama have a vague idea of where she was. But not much else as she closed her eyes with the powerful lights above blinding her vision, her body was sore all over. It was clear to even her that Adama was defeated here, she remained motionless as the ref counted. Given that Daichi was on top of the Israel maiden it was a clear pin attempt.

"3!!!!!" the bell would ring, Adama remained still. Though her right eye was at least partially open. Perhaps it was the fact that it was over now the siren didn't see the point in really moving, she hoped her mentor would be at least pleased with how she performed at any rate. She'd reflect on this for the future..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:37 am

"3!!!" When the ref finally ended her countdown, Daichi had officially won his first match. When the people cheered  him in a deafening manner, a smirk slowly appeared in his mouth as the public chanted for his victory. He lifted both of his arms as he stood up filled with the emotions of the moment.

His celebration was cut short however, he turned his head to check on Adama, she was being handled by the medical personnel who where about to take her towards the infirmary. Daichi's chest sank back in regret after remembering how he put her to sleep. He was worried for her well being, after all she was nice to him, and also she reminisced him of her older twin sister Akiko, so caring for her came naturally.

Speaking of his sibling, he knew that Akiko was among the public of the match, and he wanted nothing more than to go with her so they could go celebrate with their mom. But he wanted to do something first, no, he needed to do this thing before anything else. Daichi made his way to the infirmary to check on his opponent, he looked for her as he was asked by the nurses if he was feeling alright.

It didn't took him that long to find the girl with golden eyes. She was lying in one of the beds, covered by the blankets and facing the other way of him. "Heya... that was a good match there..." He said in an awkward tone to the girl that was in here because of him.

"You know... I'm not very good at measuring my strength, got very scared for a sec in there when you looked gone" He finished with a small laugh to break the tension, but quickly he reverted back to apologize when he realized that it sounded like he was excusing himself rather harshly. "Not that I- I mean- Th-that's no excuse for what- look- What I'm trying to say is that-" His tongue was constantly tripping on itself as he tried to find the words he was looking for.

The femboy sat in the bed that was beside Adama's, he let out a big sigh while he tried to find a good way to explain himself. "What I'm trying to do is... I'm sorry for hurting you. Like, really, really sorry" He finally apologized, his voice wasn't cracking or anything, but it surely sounded honest, because it was the honest apology of someone that is afraid of hurting others. "Is (gulp) there any way I can make it up to you?" He ended nervously as he waited for the ashen-haired girl's response in the edge of his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:46 am

Adama had been in pain countless times ever since she was child, this in all honesty wasn't any different. She simply used the time to reflect on where she had faltered, in retrospect it was perhaps she had underestimated Daichi based on his looks even subconsciously like how many had no clue on what the siren of the sands could think of. The girl fully expected her mentor to contact her and offer his input so that next time the desert girl would improve next time, still Adama believed that she had performed well given how she had managed to play mind games with Daichi and flip him around with the greatest of ease. She was sure after a few minutes she'd be able to get back on her feet and stagger to the locker room and get some painkillers. What she didn't expect was how numb her body actually felt, okay those few minutes was likely going to be a bit longer.

A few medics actually showed up to hoist the desert girl out of there, at least one grabbed her black leather veil. One of the few things she treasured as it was a gift from her mentor, Adama would have likely protested this treatment. But given how sore her body was she might as well just do this. Ms Saadia closed her eyes and let them do whatever with her, before long she was in a bed with blankets. She wasn't sleeping though, rather meditating on where she had went wrong. She heard small footsteps though, the sound of the voice proved it was Daichi.

Adama said nothing at first, but shuffled around so he could look fully into her fancy coloured eyes. Her expression remained neutral as he spoke, to digest what Daichi was trying to get across. Was he......expressing compassion? In retrospect Adama knew he was capable of it, but it was so......odd. Adama had managed to rise herself up, her ring attire and wrapping around her leg were on the side leaving the siren of the sands fully nude save for the thin blanket that covered her ample breasts. Though her soft and lush legs were exposed past the knee.

She let him say his piece then Adama spoke out with "I......don't understand. Why apologise and show compassion? I've.....never seen such a thing from my time fighting. You should be fully focused on defeating the opponent with the powers that you posses. I go to battle knowing that I will be harmed, its one of the things that I'm at peace with. I enjoyed that fight Daichi, you and I are emblematic of how one's opponent can have things that none can expect. That being your might and your.....kindness......" Adama had spoken more to Daichi than any opponent she had period now.

"I......suppose that in and of itself is a strength though Daichi. I........wouldn't mind if you wanted to spend time together outside of the ring, I've only recently arrived to Kyoto and without my mentor by my side I can feel a bit.......alone I guess..... Adama said lowering her head to stare at her bare feet, goodness she had never made such a request to someone. But Adama had felt a bit distant without her tutor there in person.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:39 am

"Huuh?" For a moment Daichi thought that he heard something about spending time outside of the ring with Adama, and for the way she seemed to awkwardly wait for his response, he could only guess that he heard her right. He wasn't against the idea of spending time with her, she looked like a very interesting individual, and she was friendly towards him (in some ways) and that wasn't even counting the fact that in all honesty she was a very cute young woman. During the fight itself he wasn't paying any mind to her body, but now that she was most likely fully nude behind that blanket he couldn't help but to observe her like any teenage boy would.

The brown-haired boy snapped out of it when he realized how much time he was taking without responding her request. "Hum, yeah sure! I mean, I'm not really from Kyoto myself, but I was also hoping to get to know the place as well, I'll be taking some Tension jobs over here after all." Daichi kept telling her about his situation. "I would love to go around town with you Adama" He finally agreed to her terms, getting a slight blush in his cheeks when those words came out of his mouth, it probably didn't helped that he was talking to a girl that was naked save for some bed sheets.

"Maybe we could bring my sister along?" He said unconsciously and instantly regretted it, he tried to undo the stupidity that he said that very moment "Wait! No! forget I said that, you probably wouldn't want that, and she has other things to do as well, I remembered" He invented an excuse to make up for his screw up, his face wasn't slightly red anymore, now it was completely red, if he was truly honest, he was the one that didn't wanted to bring Akiko over, not this time. "Yeah, Let's not bring my sister with us (small laugh) It's a date after all" He opened his mouth and again he regretted doing so.

"Would you excuse me for a minute? I think I'm getting a phone call" He said again, covering himself with the curtains of the infirmary to try and sell that he was talking in the phone behind them, in reality anyone would be capable of hearing how he was smashing his head repeatedly against the wall while chanting each time: "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid-" Some time later, he poked his head out of the curtains, a visible red dot in his forehead present "Sorry. What were we talking about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:27 am

Adama truth be told hadn't spoken to anyone this long period, at least as far as she could remember. She had made verbal taunts and remarks to her opponents before, during and after fights. But the person she had spoken to the most was her mentor, who would instruct her in katas and stances and what to do in various situations, also to praise her and was the closest thing Adama had to a person that mattered in her life. She didn't know why she asked Daichi to spend time with her, perhaps it was because of the words her master spoke to her before Adama took that boat to Japan.

"Adama, the time has come for you to develop your own path. Be open to life itself and broaden your horizons, I wish to see proof that you've progressed in more than just your martial arts. Contact me once you feel you have. Farewell child." he said before the siren of the sands had boarded the ship......

The girl from Israel looked at her bare feet then past the floor and finally back at Daichi, the guy had intrigued Adama. The fact that he had shown concern for her well being both during and after the match was something that the siren hadn't expected. But it was.....welcome. Adama didn't know kindness all that much, but perhaps this was what her mentor meant.....either way the siren was glad that Mr Kurozu was taking her up on the offer!

He suggested bringing his Sister along, Adama was about to say that would be fine. Only to be cut off by the lad stammering over his own words and deciding against it, remarking that it would be a date. Such a remark made Adama blink nonplussed towards him as she tilted her head at him. Daichi however then asked to be excused, to which the siren nodded that it was okay to do so. The girl saw him move over to the curtains.

Adama suddenly felt the need to process things, she'd step off the bed. Clinging the blanket close to her womanly body blessed by the sands, she'd move towards a nearby table and grab her black leather veil hood. Her blanket covered much of the back of her body save for Adama's firm but heart shaped rear end. The hood allowed Adama to better think, she walked back to her bed after donning it and said "I believe we were talking about spending time together, would you be free tomorrow? I'll be perfectly fine to do so, don't worry about my well being here I've been up and about just fine after losing in the past." with a rare smile on her features.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:03 am

Daichi was seeing triple for the moment, mostly because he just used his head to hammer the wall of the infirmary. But he recovered rather quickly, and he was greeted with the visage of Adama's womanly figure tightly hugged by her blankets. She didn't seemed to be bothered by her state of nakedness in front of a male that was the same age as her. He on the other hand, wasn't as calm to their situation as she was. His face was so red at this point that he might as well could use it to light the darkness with it, he actually covered his eyes when he realized that some of her bed sheets started to slip through her skin to reveal her bare curves. She now was using her cool hoodie that made her look like some character he would fantasize about back when he was starting to go though puberty. She wasn't aware of it, but given that the femboy had managed to grow up a geek, thanks to the small resources from his small time jobs and monthly allowances from his mom. Consequently, the first "crushes" and sexual desires he had manifested came from strong and awesome female heroes and villains of videogames, mangas and comic books that now she resembled, much to his libido's (mis)fortune.

He heard how she proposed that they went out tomorrow, insisting that she would be fine by then while he tried to ignore the teenage impulses that begged him to fully get an eye full. "Are you sure you don't want to dress up before we keep talking?" The brunette boy said, still trying to look away from her body. He peeked a little through his hand just so he could look at her in the eye. She was giving him a smile, the first time he saw her smile that day. "So pretty..." He whispered to himself.

Daichi tried to go behind the curtains once again so he could let the ashen-haired girl dress up, but something made him stop. She informed him that she would be fine by tomorrow for their "not date", but he saw how she moved, it was hard for her to do so. She may be tough, but right now she was in a lot of pain, and it still was his fault. "Ehm... Adama" He called for her, still with his back turned to her. "Don't take this the wrong way buuut... would you want me to..." His voice was cracking a little, not because he was emotional, but because he was going through extreme levels of embarrassment. "... Give you a... hand with that?" No matter how well intentioned he was with that scandalous offer, he still was too absent minded to remember that there were nurses that would help her if they called for them

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next