by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Something Spicy

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Something Spicy - Page 6 Empty Re: Something Spicy

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:56 pm

”Sorry, off-topic.” Thorn rubbed her head, settling back into the seat and scratching her side. Probably best not to get too much into the details.”I’m just trying to say-”

”She beat her and Rose.”

Thorn groaned and glared back at Velma, before reaching over to give the woman a shove on the shoulder. ”Okay, first,i had just started out, okay? Was still getting used to the whole wrestling thing, and she got me in all these fucking holds and showed off, and-”

”And she made you tap out.”[/b] Velma stretched her legs out, not the least bit threatened by the bigger woman. For such a skinny thing of a woman, she had no qualms acting like she was the biggest thing in the room. ”No shame. She got Rose, too.”

Thorn shook her head. ”No, she just bragged about it. Official story? Rose and her went at it for a while, until Crawford used an eye rack to get out of a hold. She’d been acting like a snotty bitch to us for weeks at that point, it was the final straw, and that was that.” She rolled her head, turning back to look Lyla’s way. ”So yeah, she’s pretty good. Close to Rose, despite the size diff.”[/b]

Last edited by acuya on Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:13 pm

"Both of you?!"  Lyla threw her hands in the direction of Velma, presenting the woman as evidence in the trial of Thorn's less than reliable take on the situation. With flared nostrils a stiff lip she stared daggers at the larger woman as if it had been all her fault this had happened. While yes, Lyla had picked the fight and egged Maria on... she didn't know she was actually good. She had just assumed she was some has-been that slunk off into the shadows to be quietly forgotten. Now she was being told that the women who kicked her ass had lost to her. This felt like something she should have been told about sometime before taking on the challenge.

"YOU said I could drop. her." Lyla pointed a harsh accusatory finger at Thorn, sweeping her hand across the table beside her, looking for a way to vent her frustration. She wound up taking the flaccid hoagie in hand, giving the bread a toss at her larger counterpart. It didn't exactly fly well, opening up part way and flopping apart mid air.

"That's like... Being like... "Oh hey Lyla, ever try standing in front of a firing squad? All me mates and loved one have died to bullets but I'm sure you'll be fine. Teehee." That's you. That's what it sounds like. Like seriously Thorn, what the absolute fuck!" It was a strange change seeing the other side of the coin that was Lyla. Absolutely livid, her easy and breezy personality crumbing with the aid of booze and violence at the hands of possibly one of the only women in the world she didn't want to have herself bend across her knee.

She fizzled out with a deflating cry of anguish, flopping forward onto the table to thunk her forehead down on the surface. Would AFW even book this? Of course they would. Who was she kidding. Getting a soft retired talent back without having to pay them? It wasn't like they had anything to lose by having one of their roster members twisted into knots for the hell of it. "You've killed me. I'm dead... write somethin' raunchy on my tombstone." She murmured in a low groan. She turned her head to look towards Velma. "...and share some nice words at my funeral, since you're the only friend I have left who hasn't betrayed me in this room."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:16 am

Thorn swayed to the side as the sandwich was flung at her, just far enough to avoid getting plastered in the face by it. She looked over her shoulder just long enough to mourn her fallen meal, then turned back to Lyla with even brows. She swore, one day, she was going to get this woman back for the meatball sub she lost, but there were slightly more pressing matters at the moment.

”Okay, okay, I was sort of puffing you up a bit.” She held up her hands in defense and shrugged it off. ”What’d you expect me to say out there? Just say flat out she’s more experienced than you?”

Velma, having taken it upon herself to at least keep Thorn’s room free of exposed food, had picked up the fallen hoagie and was busy stuffing it into the trash bin when ”It would’ve been funny.”

Thorn reached over and gave her a shove on the shoulder, making the chair she was standing on rock to the side. ”Not helping, V.” As much as Lyla was freaking out and it was kind of funny, Thorn tried to keep a straight face for all of this. It wouldn’t exactly end up with her friend in a grave, but getting massacred by a low-level Angel might do that to her career.

”Look. We wrestled. You’re fast, you’re smart, and you’ve got legs of steel. Knocked out that jerkoff at the bar easy enough, and you were doing alright in our match until things got all hot and bothered. So just…” She rolled her wrist about that. “...don’t be like that. Get your legs around her head and knock her out. Before she can bend you in half. Simple.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:49 pm

"If I would have known she could kick my add in the ring I would have just booted her in the cooch in the hallway and have been done with it." Lyla lifted and dropped her head on the table for a few more times until Velma spoke up. She gave the woman a side eyed glare from her face down on the table. "Et tu doctor lady? Now I really am alone."

Lyla let out a defeated sigh, leaning herself back into her chair. She sank down slowly to slouch in the chair before allowing herself to ooze out of it completely to just lay down on the floor. The Irish lass flopped onto her back, crossing her hands over her chest and closing her eyes to help envision what it would be like to be in a casket. She closed her eyes just listening to Thorn ramble.

"Oh, yeah, right. All I have to do is win before I lose." Lyla opened one eye to glare up at Thorn. "I didn't even think of that. How stupid of me…" Lyla let out a frustrated grunt, sitting herself up. She huddled with folded legs, gripping her ankles as she rocked lightly, thinking.

"What if…" She looked at Thorn and furrowed her brow then shifted her gaze to Velma. "Medical lady, you do medical things. All you need to do is slip Maria something for me. Something that will make her sluggish. It's not cheating if she isn't actually a real wrestler anymore." Yep. Lyla had officially jumped the tracks.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:58 am

Thorn closed her eyes and leaned back, letting out a deep, hard exhale, honestly wishing Rose was here. This sort of situation was her wheelhouse, dealing with conflicting personalities and egos. The redhead was the brains of their duo, the one who could handle delicate shit like this. She was a business woman. She was savvy. She knew her shit. This was all Thorn swimming in uncharted territory, and she was sucking at it. Funny, really - when she came to Japan, she was just expecting sex and violence and everything in btw

Fuck it. Focus. Push through.

”Poison Crawford?” Velma rubbed her chin, mulling it over, rolling the idea around in her head. ”That would be funny. Slip some melatonin in her drink. But I did take that whole hippocratic oath, ‘do no harm’.”

”You’re a dominatrix.”

Velma waved it off. ”It’s different. Shut up.”

Thorn pushed out of the chair and stood, looming over Lyla with folded arms, looking down on the younger woman with an unsure titl of her head. ”Can figure something out if you want. Can take her out tonight so she doesn’t see it coming, make it so she doesn’t even show up. But you really want to take that way out?” She shrugged and let her shoulders slouch. ”It’s your call.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:58 pm

"It doesn't count as doing harm if they deserve it." Lyla snapped her fingers, scowling as he knuckles burned with the simple gesture. She flapped her hand at the wrist trying to ward off the sting. "You wouldn't be hurting anyone. I'd be doing all the harming... but it would be quick, ethical sorts of harming. Just choking her out and that's it." Lyla turned over her wrapped hand, wincing as she flexed her fingers. Her gaze drifted upwards as Thorn moved close, casting a towering shadow down over her. The pink haired girl's features screwed into a childishly sour look at the Aussie, still visibly mad at her.

"I don't want to jump her... well no, I do want to but I'd be justifying her. I want to kick her ass legit... well, in a legit setting. Cram all that smugness down her throat..." Lyla glanced down at the floor, balling her hands into fists, pressing them down hard on the tops of her knees as she hunched forward, rocking again. "God she's such a bitch." She practically spit on the floor but remembered this was Thorn's dressing room and thought better of it. With an annoyed huff, she looked back up to Thorn.

"Listen. I'm not real great at this whole wrestling thing. I know I'm not. I just caught you off guard a few times in our match. If this Maria chick is good enough to beat you and Rose, she is going to eat me alive. I don't know what to do. I don't want to back down like a chicken shit but I don't want to lose. Not to her." Uncharacteristically sober, she was genuine. There was a real sense of weariness to her tone, already having given up on herself long before she stepped into the ring. It was odd to see coming from her, someone who was so unabashedly brazen.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:10 pm

Okay, Thorn fucked up. No getting around it, now. ”Goddamn it.”

Her plan for the night - if you could call it that - had been a simple one that involved getting drunk, taking Lyla by the job to impress her a little, maybe get something going in one of the playrooms, and then have sex until they couldn’t move. It wasn’t complicated, it wasn’t asking much out of life, but here they were all the same. The situation was fucked, and needed a desperate unfucking.

She joined Lyla in her huff, trying to make heads and tails of the woman. She seemed like such a shell of the sexual roadrunner she’d met in the ring, the ball of electricity she’d been hanging with all night. It was oftputting, to say it mildly, and she wasn’t sure how to get her out of the funk just yet. She was fairly sure it wasn’t going to happen in this cramped room, though.

”Hey,” She brushed her hair back enough to look down at Lyla with both eyes, a gesture she rarely broke out unless she was trying to intimidate someone. ”Let’s talk and walk. We got some time, could both use the fresh air. Good spot on the roof, if you want.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:31 pm

Okay, Lyla fucked up. There was no avoiding it now.

Her plan for the night, if you could call it that, was a simple one. Get plastered at a bar then string Thorn along a bit with the unspoken promise of sex. It was t that she was opposed to getting down and dirty with the Aussie. Quite the opposite, the large woman was everything she would have wanted in a fuck buddy. Strong, dependable, and she looked like something from the front of a metal album cover. This had been intended for a bit of payback though. Perhaps a bit vindictive, but she her own brand of revenge in mind after their last match. Leave the large woman wanting and show what power she had that was stronger than the big girl. But now her game had gone too far and was all but lost in the madness.

"Hm?" She gave a weary hum at Thorn seeking her attention. Her eyes shifted up to her, head tilting as she met both the other woman's eyes. It commanded her attention, such a rarity. Her brow furrowed as she felt he anger at the woman trying to fade at the genuine gesture, annoyed the whipped that out on her and it was working. With a huff she threw up a hand waiting for Thorn to help yank her up to her feet. "Sure. Worse comes to worse I can throw myself off. Just don't watch for plausible deniability… joking by the way. In case that wasn't clear."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:21 am

”We know you’re joking.” She thumbed upwards and opened the door, letting the din of the evening slip in. After a second thought, she grabbed a jacket from the coat hanger and slid it over her shoulders. Was bound to be a little chilly up there, and she wasn’t dressed for it. The sweat wasn’t helping. ”Come on.”

It wasn’t too far to the roof, but it felt like longer, just because they kept getting stopped along the way. People wanting to give Lyla high-fives, telling her to kick Maria’s ass, shouting out little tips to take her down, and more than a few offering to meet her afterwards. Well-meaning, most of it, but Thorn tried to push through them as fast as she could, knowing it wouldn’t do Lyla much good to linger. The sooner they made it up there, the better.

The rooftop was meant for a smoke break area, a nice place where employees could take their breaks without getting too far from the action and not add cigarette smoke to the list of smells wafting around the club.

Thorn found the place empty, thankfully, and the night was clear enough to give a good view of the city, hands in pockets, she walked over to the rail and leaned against it, taking a few long breaths before she spoke. ”So, guess the first thing is the apology for the mess. Thinking things through’s never been my strong suit. Ever. At all.” She rubbed her shoulder, suddenly wishing she hadn't given up smoking. ”You just...you seemed so confident when we wrestled. Like you knew your shit, totally. Honestly thought I just got lucky with the knee, and then it was all about sex.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Lyla brushed off shorts and the back of her legs after laying in god only knew what was on the floor of Thorn's dressing room. She honestly didn't care much to think about it with already having to deal with the sudden onset of melancholy dampening her spirits. She hated feeling down, inwardly blaming the alcohol running through her system for leaving her so stupidly vulnerable that she was blabbering about her problems like Thorn and Velma were her head shrink or something. Trying to ass a small spring in her step to manufacture some energy she gave Velma a small two fingered wave with her bandaged up hand as she exited the room with Thorn. "Thanks for the patch up Doc" Not even a small flirt to be found. She really was off.

While she was in no real mood to see people, let alone interact with them, Lyla was a natural performer. She put on a smile and clapped hands as they were offered up in high five. She didn't speak though, leaving that burden to the strangers who passed them in the crowded halls. It was a wonder how someone like Maria managed to stay employed when seemingly so many people wanted to watch her eat pavement... At least she wasn't among the minority on that front. It gave her the feeling as though she was championing some sort of great cause... shame then she was going to get her ass handed to her. Would they be that supportive of her after that?

When the two women reached the roof, Lyla was thankful for the muted sounds of the club below and the glowing view over the city skyline. She took in a deep breath, holding her arms out wide to stretch in the night air, closing her eyes as she walked a blind zigzag behind Thorn, guessing the distance as she stepped heel to toe like on a tightrope. After a few seconds of that, her eyes snapped open as the chill of a breeze reached her, making her huddle up and hug her arms to rub her biceps for a bit of added warmth. She was lagging behind the Aussie so took a few hopping strides to catch back up and join her at the rails. She had no real reason to suspect Thorn smoked given she didn't absolutely reek of cigarette smoke. That would have been a massive deal breaker for her. She liked tasting a person when they make out, not feeling like she was licking an ashtray.

"Shut up, dummy."
Lyla snorted softly, glancing sidelong up at the larger woman with an annoyed huff. It didn't seem as though Thorn could catch a break tonight. "I don't need you also feeling like shit because I did something stupid. Do you know how many bad choices I make on the daily? You'd be a crying wreck." Lyla cast her eyes down, spilling out over the side of the building. "Dad didn't raise a pansy. I'll take it on the chin and just... I don't know, salvage whatever's left."

Lyla cracked a small smirk, reminiscing about their match as if it had happened years ago. "For the record, it was a lucky knee... But I didn't mind taking the L from you. I mean, look at you. You're some sort of smoking babe out of a metal album cover. Of course I wanted to mess around with you... hang around with you. You're different. Interesting. Surprisingly sweet... and its fun watching to thrash a bunch of idiots in a bar. I'm a fan." Lyla leaned herself forward, folding her arms to rest on the railing of the roof. Her eyes drifted past the ledge, looking to the ground far below as the lights of passing cars reflected in her eyes. "Thanks for the night out, and the tour. I enjoyed myself."

Last edited by Yori on Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next