by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Deep Fried And Spicy Debut~

3 posters

Go down

A Deep Fried And Spicy Debut~ Empty A Deep Fried And Spicy Debut~

Post by killcarrion Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:34 pm

"EVERYBODY OUT THERE READY TO GIVE A HOOOOOOT????"

Before anyone in the startled audience could react accordingly to the chipper request booming throughout the stadium speakers, the catchy vocals and upbeat melody of Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" would accompany orange and white spotlights cascading throughout the crowd. The monolithic titantron would be flashing dazzling images of a certain owl-themed restaurant chain and the busty waitresses serving up delicious comfort food and ice-cold beers. All before two skimpily dressed waitresses would come bounding out from behind the curtain and brandishing radiant smiles and what appeared to be toy cannons in their hands.  

Spoiler:

Hopping in place with a bouncing jiggle to their chest, the hyped up waitresses would aim their cannons to opposing sides of the audience and fire rolled up T-Shirts into the air!! Audience members began climbing over themselves to catch the free Hooters apparel with fervent ferocity as the Hoots happily skipped down the ramp and fired more T-shirts to whichever side of the crowd was applauding the loudest!! Once at ringside and having exhausted their entire supply of free swag, the latest tag-team would exchange their T-shirt cannons for microphones from AFW employees and simultaneously slide under the bottom rope and stand shoulder to shoulder in the middle of the ring.

"WOOO!!! IS EVERYBODY READY TO HAVE A GREAT TIME TONIIIIIIIGHT??!!!"
Chimed the blue-haired waitress while pumping her fist into the air, the riled up audience cheerfully responding to her energy and "wooing" right back.

"Eeeeasy there, Haru? Don't you think we should introduce ourselves first and explain what we're doing here?" Chimed the grey-haired waitress with a chipper smile and a hand on her curvy hip.

"Huh?! Wha FER?! What else could two sexy babes like us being doing here in this big ol' wrestling ring?"

"Now now...we have to be polite to the customers and proudly state our name before we can start serving them up a good time!! Hi everyone!! My name is Caitlyn Davis!!"

"And my name is Haruka Saito!! And we arrrrrre~..."

"The Hoots!!!"
Haru and Cait cheerfully introduced themselves with their arms wrapped around eachother's shoulders, hopping in place to give a mesmerizing jiggle to their breasts.

"Okay, Okay...but in all seriousness guys. For about two years now, Haru and I have been catering to customers from your friendly neighborhood Hooters restaurant right down the block from this very stadium. And for all that time, we've delivered food, served up some fun, and made sure to brighten up the day of whoever comes waltzing in with a hankering for buffalo wings and a few frosty pints~..."

"Uh-huh, but while we've done oodles of calendar pics and pageants, we're always on the lookout for new ways to shake thangs up a bit and show all yallz what us Hooters girls can do!! And after hearin about all the hoopla that goes on around here, Cait and I decided to train our butts off and try our hands at putting on the sexy smackdown in the ring...all while maybe encouraging you guys to scope out a certain owl-themed restaurant when the show's over~..."

"Come on now, Haru. I think the good people have gotten the message by now...*giggle*...But we don't wanna take up any more of your time tonight, Ladies and Gentleman. Hopefully our in-ring performance will do all the talking for us when we get our first match. But thanks for listening everybody, and enjoy tonight's show!!!!~~~

Back to top Go down

A Deep Fried And Spicy Debut~ Empty Re: A Deep Fried And Spicy Debut~

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Duffy tugged on her black shirt with the scripted "McNally's" Logo on it as she watched the girls out in the arena give their rousing speech. "Cunts.' She barked, though she didn't particularly dislike them, even if her own tight fitting shirt showed off the difference between their gigantic tits and her own modest pair quite thoroughly. Normally she wasn't concerned with things like that, but one of the bars she frequented had come to her specifically to show off their product when they found out about what their "competition" had been up to. The whole idea of fighting in some corporate battle made her feathers ruffle just a bit and she thought that maybe that was why her brow furrowed as she watched the bubbly schills.

She looked over at Bonnie and clenched her fists. She had forgiven her lover and was eager to get back in the ring. Fighting alongside her as well made Duffy happy. She smirked. "We're outgunned, lassie." Duffy said and cupped her breasts and nodded to Bonnie who had a pair just a little bigger than Duffy's and certainly no where near the Hoots. "But they got bigger targets." She said and stepped through the backstage area.

"OI!" She shouted into her microphone as she stomped down the arena ramp. "Ye'r bums oot th' windae on this one, lassies!" She barked. "No one gives a shite about where they're gonnae stuff their gob!"

Duffy slipped into the ring and went right up to the huge titted, silver haired Cait. She stared the girl down and poked a hard finger into the girl's big udder. "Ye stepped into a ring, lassies." She said, tossing a glance Haru's way. "I hope ye can do more than tell me how me club's doin while I get fat off buffalo wings."

Duffy then tossed the microphone and cracked her knuckles and waited for Bonnie.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Bonnie didn't know HOW she got dragged into this affair. All she did was go to AFW HQ and sign her and Duffy up as an official tag team and the next thing she knew, some guys from that odd bar called "McNally's" had managed to recruit Duffy and Bonnie wasn't about to let her girl fight this corporate battle alone!

"They don't seem so bad, Duff. They look like they're just havin' a good ol' time." Said Bonnie as she eyed The Hoots from backstage, liking their friendly and outgoing demeanor, even though she didn't think they could put up much of a fight.

"And how... I still like yer barrels better, babe."
Bonnie snickered as she nudged Duffy before following behind the scot with a big smile on her face that would turn into a very amused snicker of laughter as Duffy came out ranting and raving at the peppy duo before they got in the ring, where Bonnie would step up Beside Duffy to smirk down at Haruka before turning to Cait.

"We're here representing McNally's!" She declared loudly into her mic with a finger directed at the two. "And like you, We're here to get our start as a tag team! Me and Duffy here will gladly welcome ya ta' the world of AFW, if ya think ya got the stones ta' hang with us tonight! Whaddya say new blood!?" Bonnie exclaimed with a wide grin as she slug an arm around her girl's shoulder.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:26 am

After garnering a rousing round of applause from what they felt was a well-executed and obviously well-rehearsed skit for the enjoyment of the audience, Haru and Cait's intended exit up the ramp would be halted by the impromptu appearance of a rather ornery blonde brunette stomping towards them. The Hoots staring onward in perplexity while Duffy stormed down the ramp alongside Bonnie and assaulted them with her thick Scottish dialect and chest bouncing with the fellow Scottish lady. Once Duffy had said her peace, a few seconds would pass before Haru would lean into Cait's ear and raise her hand to shield her mouth against Duffy...

"...I can't understand a word she's saying." Haru covertly whispered, unaware that she was still fairly audible to the riled up Duffy who was inches away from their conversation.

"She doesn't like us and wants to fight."
Caitlyn succinctly summarized back towards Haru out the side of her mouth.

"Gah...Well DUH, I coulda guessed at least that much..." Haru rudely retorted back as Bonnie started to give a layman's terms interpretation of the situation. The Hoots perking back with a cheerful smile after getting a firmer grasp of the situation thanks to Bonnie, certainly willing to roll with the punches since their sudden adversaries seemed "friendly" enough.

"Oh, well why didn't you just say so, cowpoke?"
Haruka impishly replied after noticing Bonnie's Texan drawl, bringing her mic to her mouth and turning in place to address the crowd. "Alright then Ladies and Gentz!! I guess we'll be having that first match sooner than we thought!! Hooters vs. McNally's!! Y'all wanna see a Double Tag-Team Debut tonight??!!" Haruka energetically addressed towards the audience while extending her mic towards the crowd to help make their cheers heard over the speakers.

"Well, I guess that means you ladies are on~...Besides, there's no way we can turn down a challenge when our pride as Hooters representatives is on the line."
Caitlyn more politely responded into her own mic and directly towards Bonnie and Duffy once Haruka was finished whooping the crowd into a frenzy. "Now I'm sure McNally's is a great little watering hole, but from what Haru and I have heard of the place from customers stumbling into our restaurant with swollen jaws looking for ice, it doesn't really seem...family friendly, if you catch my drift. Plus, I think everyone can agree that us Hooters girls have a little more..." Before finishing her point, Caitlyn would step forward and swell her abundant breasts against Duffy's less endowed pair, winking at the ornery brunette and subtly making it known who should be kicking off this little shindig. "...bounce, to our step..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Duffy didn't flinch when Cait pressed their chests together. In fact, she pushed back, forcing the more well endowed woman's bosom to completely consume Duffy's modest pair as the Scot pushed her nose against Cait's and stared the girl down. Duffy's fists opened and clenched. The time for talking was nearly done, but she did have a little bit more to say.

"Ah'd rather bust me gob against the crack of a knuckle any day than break it tryin taeat that shite ye're passin off as food at y'er "family friendly strip club!" Duffy smirked. "Oi! Ye got everythin there but th' fuckin reason people show up! If I wanted ta see titties then a'hd go ta a place where lassies like yerselves could nae make th' cut!"

Duffy stepped away from Cait and raised her arms in the air, trying to hype the crowd up. "Er show up 'ere!" After turning to receive the audience's approval, Duffy turned back to Cait. "Ye wanna ken what th' difference is between McNally's and yer shite fake bar is?" Duffy said. "McNally's wants all four of us ta get in a good donnybrook an rough each other up right proper. Y'er place is just hopin fer one a them..." Duffy wagged her finger in the air like she was trying to think of the words.

"... wardrobe malfunctions!" Duffy puffed out her chest and put her hands on her hips, proud of her modest breasts. "So, why dun ye go an flash yer udders a couple a times fer us an th' crowd say the name a y'er little place a few more times and keep those bonnie faces a yers nice an bruise free." Duffy laughed. "Really, Ahm doin ye lassies a favor all 'round! We both ken how this'll go if ye row with us."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:59 am

"Oh lawd." Bonnie said quietly with a blush on her cheeks as the busty Cait mushroomed her breasts against Duffy. Bonnie knew her girlfriend enough to know that it was on. She found herself grinning when Duffy pushed her nose against Cait's and called their place a family friendly strip club!

"Ohhh!!!!" Bonnie cried as she heard the diss before Duffy went on. "Ohh shit!!" Bonnie hollered behind Duffy before the girl raised her arms. Bonnie took a step back and pointed at Duffy as the crowd roared with approval.

Bonnie was getting hyped and riled, although she found herself leaning up to Duffy to help the scot with her English.  "Wardrobe malfunctions..." Bonnie whispered as she leaned in behind Duffy's ear to help before leaning back. Right now Duffy was on a roll and Bonnie would hang back, crossing her arms and grinning at the duo before raising the mic to her lips.

"In other words!" She said with a finger raised. "You can flash yer big ol' tittes and go home because we're only gonna tell ya once! If ya fight with us, be prepared to catch some bruises on yer pretty faces!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:40 pm

Throughout the entirety of Duffy's spiteful retort, Haru strained her poor brain in an ultimately futile attempt to follow along with the ornery Scot. The blue-haired Hoot only ending up dizzied and confused from the spirally and incomprehensible words swirling through her mind until her eyes were practically swirls themselves. She cartoonishly shook her head to help regain her senses before leaning in towards Cait with the same befuddled expression as before.

"N-now what did she say?"

Cait propped her index finger against her cheek and looked skyward in brief contemplation before turning back towards Haru with a slight smile. "She said she doesn't like us and wants to-"

"GAWD!! YA KNOW WHAT?!! I'LL HANDLE THIS!!" Haru angrily belted out before stepping forward with her mic in her hand, having once again gotten a feel for the situation thanks to Bonnie's interpretation, and no thanks from her partner.

"Listen, I'm sorry to break it to you ladies, but uh...yer kinda proving our point here. I mean...if you wanna go some place where you're more likely to get a beer bottle busted over your head than have a rockin good time with gals like us~..."
Haru would point back and forth between herself and Cait to emphasize her point. "Then yah, McNally's is your place. And all this talktalktalk about "pretty faces" and "udders"...I dunno...it uh, it all sounds like you're just a taaaad jelly~..."

"AH, let's not get too carried away here, Haru~..." Cait chimed in and placed a hand on her partner's shoulder before Haru's temper would continue to get the better of her. She certainly didn't expect her good-natured ribbing would rile Haru up so much. "The point is, us Hoots didn't go to all this trouble of debuting here tonight just to turn tail and run because some rough and tumble gals think a "pretty face" seems to automatically disqualify you from being a good wrestler. You see gals, you're not really delivering earth-shattering news by saying wrestling is violent. It's kinda in the job description. Plus, our employer, is ALL about entertaining the audience. Whether that means laying you girls out AND lookin gorgeous doin it, or from showin them a little something extra that they probably wouldn't see at McNally's~..." Cait cocked her hip to the side and teasingly winked at the audience from the subtle innuendo, the grey haired Hoot having to wait for the wooing and whistling to simmer down before she could continue.

"So~..." Cait said with a chipper tone, a sparking smile and her free hand propped on her bodacious hip. "...if you both really can't imagine losing to a bunch of "big-tittied" gals like us, Haru and I would be perfectly happily making that a reality~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:35 pm

Duffy had talked far more than she usually did already, going tit for tat verbally and physically with the white haired Hoot. Once Cait was finished, there wasn't much left to say.

"Oi, just dun nae cry like wee babes when we bust yer gobs." She said. "And dun nae worry, lassies, after we're done kickin y'er arses, we'll all head down tae McNally's an A'll buy ye a pint!"

Duffy flipped her microphone and then cracked her knuckles. She was done talking.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:56 pm

"McNally's is still a nice place, you know! We host wet t-shirt contests, foxy boxing and have two dollar you-call-its on friday!" Bonnie interjected over Haru. The place was being made out to look like it was some sort of outlaw bar! But it wasn't THAT bad! Not all the time at least.

But talking was over, Cait was getting extra sassy. Bonnie smirked at her before looking at Duffy. The texan followed her lover's head, tossing away her own mic as she clinched her fists and made them crack.

"Ya'll definately gon' need a pint after tonight." Bonnie muttered with a wry grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down