by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) - Page 4 Empty Re: But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by pu-level-up Thu May 21, 2020 7:18 am

As Asaki made Estelle cum a third time in about as many minutes, the nurse realized she might have gone a little bit too far. Estelle's third orgasm wasn't accompanied by a nice big spurt of juices like her first two, barely a trickle came out this time. She didn't cry out loudly like before either, instead her moan was low and raspy, almost like her throat was too tired to scream in ecstasy. The nurse looked up from between Estelle's legs to find the Swiss beauty with her eyes rolling back, breathing fast and hard from cumming so much.

"Oh shoot," Asaki said. She recognized that look, having seen it quite often in the AFW infirmary. That was the look of a girl that had been fucked beyond her limit. Asaki hoped she hadn't done too much damage to Estelle, as she had gotten a little too carried away with her own secuan desires.

The nurse knew the treatment for this though. She quickly got up, grabbing a towel from her bag on the side of the ring. Opening up a bottle of water, she poured its contents on the towel, making it wet and cool. Asaki quickly came back beside Estelle, kneeling down beside her friend. She checked the Swiss beauty's eyes first, seeing if she was conscious. Luckily, it seemed that Estelle was still lucid, if only barely.

"I'm really sorry Estelle!" Asaki apologized, "I went way too far there, I don't know what came over me!"

Asaki elevated Estelle's head, sitting it on her lap. She first placed the cool towel on Estelle's forehead to reduce her temperature until she started coming to, then she would use the towel to slowly wipe down Estelle's chest. The nurse knew there were two dangers to cumming too much, overheating and exhaustion. There wasn't much she could do about the latter, but she could try to cool Estelle down as much as possible which should help her recover.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman) - Page 4 Empty Re: But how does one make a Hentai Finisher? (For Iceman)

Post by Iceman Thu May 21, 2020 9:43 am

Estelle was on the verge of unconsciousness. The constant stimulation and the barrage or orgasms she had to endure in such a short span of time took their toll on he Swiss’ body. Not even in the worst of her losses, back in the time when she was so inexperienced and didn’t even take the hentai wrestling world seriously, had Scarlet felt as spent as she was right now. Staying awake was so difficult for her, her eyes rolled up and her breathing inconsistent and raspy as inside her fought the urge of getting oxygen with the frantic moaning and sighing the extreme pleasure she was being subjected to caused on her. Estelle was way past the point of doing anything to put a remedy to her situation.

Asaki, on the other hand, was at firs so absorbed by her passion and the finisher she was just trying for the first time to realize the ordeal Estelle was going through. Luckily for the Swiss eventually the pinkette noticed how the Swiss’ third orgasm wasn’t intense at all but a shallow ghost and immediately knew what was going on.

Asaki’s nurse instincts took over and she immediately checked on Estelle’s well doing. The Swiss looked like the typical case of someone who had been overstimulated beyond the limits of her body as the nurse had probably seen much more times before in her time in the AFW. The pinkette knew exactly what to do in those cases, and after applying a soft and wet towel to Estelle’s chest and forehead the first steps for her recovery were done.

After what surely would look like an eternity for Asaki, Estelle’s breathing went back to a regular pace. Her eyes fluttered as she was able to focus her sight in her friend as the Swiss noticed that she was resting on the floor with her head on the nurse’s lap. The look on Asaki’s face was one of concern and guilt. Moving was still out of the question for Estelle, but she made an effort to talk.

“T-thank you… for taking care of me… So – so tired...” Estelle closed her eyes and focused on breathing in a way her exerted body could recover its strength. It would take some time though, but the last thing the Swiss wanted was the nurse feeling guilty over this.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu May 21, 2020 10:47 am

After driving around town and running some errands, Yvette decided to swing by the gym again to check in on Asaki's training. She needed to give her a ride back home anyways, unless Estelle happened to have a car. Yvette hadn't received any word from Asaki though, so she figured she was still at the gym.

When the French girl entered the gym, she didn't see Asaki or Estelle anywhere. They were hard to miss, with Asaki's pink hair and Estelle's height. She figured they already left, but then she heard some rather loud screams of pleasure coming from behind one of the closed doors in the back of the gym, from the practice rings. She knew immediately what was going on, walking over to the closed door and placing her ear against it. She heard everything, blushing deep red as she listened to how Asaki placed Estelle in her new hentai finisher and made her cum.

The French girl tried the door. Though it said "Occupied", it didn't seem there was a lock. The door swung open, showing Yvette what was going on inside.

"Uwah! What the- I thought I locked the door!" Asaki said when she heard the door swing open. She turned her head, finding Yvette standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips.

The French girl stepped inside, quickly closing the door behind her. "You two had a lot of fun, oui? " Yvette said, looking rather amused at the sight before her. Asaki had Estelle's head on her lap, cooling her off with a towel. Estelle was fully nude, her body glistening with what Yvette assumed to be sweat (though she knew that there was definitely more), and Asaki was topless, her own chest glistening as well.

"Hehe yeah, we definitely did," Asaki said, "Jealous?" She gave Yvette a little wink. The French girl rolled her eyes. She climbed into the ring, rolling under the bottom ropes, before squatting down right next to Estelle.

"Are you OK Estelle? Asaki sometimes gets a bit rough when she has too much fun, please don't hold it against her!" Yvette apologized for her friend, knowing just from looking at Estelle that Asaki had gone too far.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri May 22, 2020 8:55 am

Three orgasms in a row without any kind of window to rest was just too much for the Swiss, but Estelle was slowly recovering herself from the merciless barrage of overstimulation and pleasure she was subjected and that was thanks to the good care Asaki was taking of the brunette. Right there, lying sprayed with her head on the nurse’s lap was a moment Scarlet should feel defenseless and fragile, but for some reason Asaki had been good enough with her for Estelle to feel safe and looked after.

For some more time Estelle remained like that, eyes closed and regaining some of her strength as her breathing went back to normal. Her body was still feeling hot and her womanhood burning from overwork, but for what remained she was slowly recovering. At certain point she noticed some voice she recognized coming from far away. “Y-Yvette? I thought we were…” Estelle sighed as it still was difficult to concentrate much. Maybe she was imagining things?

Time confirmed that it wasn’t that way when she heard some of that particular bantering and teasing between the two best buddies, and then some walking inside the ring and someone squatting in front of her. Since Asaki hasn’t moved from her place in all that time that could only mean that the nurse had made some kind of mistake when locking the room and they were actually in the open. Not like the Swiss gave that importance at that time.

Estelle drew a light smile on her face when Yvette gave her a warning about how overexcited Asaki could get sometimes, then she breathed heavily before talking. “You can tell me about that, but thank you for the warning, Yvette, and I’m sorry for the improper way I should be right now, but Asaki here made a good mess out of me…” She giggled at her funny reprimand so the nurse couldn’t take it the wrong way. Estelle wouldn’t say anything to hurt her new friend. “Asaki, could you help me regain a seated position? I think I’m a little better now…” Estelle felt safe close to Asaki, and being her friend Yvette wouldn’t be any different. She wasn’t afraid of showing herself weakened around these women because they looked caring enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri May 22, 2020 3:09 pm

"She has a tendency to make messes, don't you miss Fontaine?" Yvette said, still teasing Asaki with her new favorite nickname. Asaki took the wet towel and threw it at Yvette, who blocked it while giggling. As Asaki helped Estelle get back up, Yvette grabbed a bottle of water for the two of them from Asaki's gym bag so that they could rehydrate and recover.

"So Asaki, did you learn something from your training?" Yvette asked as Asaki got back to her feet, "I hope you didn't spend all this time just goofing around!"

Asaki put her hands on her hips, pouting at Yvette. "You make it sound like I can't take anything serious!" she said, "For the record, yes, Estelle and I trained very hard and I learned a whole bunch of different things. She helped me get a proper finisher, which I know you still don't have!"

Yvette's raised an eyebrow behind her glasses. "A finisher hm? Is that what I heard when I first came in?" she asked, partially teasing but also genuinely curious.

"Of course! I mean look at poor Estelle, she got finished pretty good!" Asaki said, boasting. She quickly turned to Estelle to apologize. "Again, sorry about that! I'll try to be gentler next time we train."

"Shame I missed seeing it," Yvette said, "Well, since it's your new special move, you've got a good name for it oui?"

Asaki opened her mouth as if to reply, then shut it. That was right, she hadn't named the move yet! The pinkette paused for a moment, thinking hard to try and come up with a proper name for her attack. She was drawing a complete blank.

"Maybe... No no that's not good," Asaki said, musing aloud. While she was lost in thought, Yvette went beside Estelle, putting her hand out to help the naked Swiss beauty up to her feet.

"Just between you and me, I'd like a match with you sometime," Yvette said, keeping her voice low, "Making Asaki give in the way you did isn't an easy task, as I'm pretty sure you can tell. I want to see for myself just how good you are!"

"Oh I got it!" Asaki said, her voice cutting their conversation short. She looked both Yvette and Estelle straight in the eyes, a goofy wide grin on her face. "I'm going to call this move... Estelle in Ecstasy!" She looked at Estelle in particular, hoping that her new friend wouldn't take things the wrong way.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon May 25, 2020 8:45 am

Estelle knew nothing about Yvette. It was only logical since she had seen the French only for some seconds but her brief experiences with her glimpsed that the woman could be someone Estelle could grow fond of. She was a funny woman from how she teased Asaki and also was attentive based on how she took some time to bring Estelle some water so she could recover. The Swiss smiled at her and thanked her for the gesture as she took the bottle and had a good sip out of it. Her body was slowly recovering from the barrage of pleasure, but still needed some time until she would be at full force.

Estelle just sat in there for some time, taking a rest and rehydrating herself while she had quite a show to be entertained with. Yvette started teasing Asaki again, and the nurse couldn’t do anything but retort and show off the results of their training. It was so much fun to see the dynamic between those two, and to get there they should have had a really interesting story, or so thought Estelle. She was sure that mingling with these two would be something fun, both friends were charming people and with personalities Estelle liked, they were also funny to be around and seemed to care about each other a lot even if they were always teasing each other. Sometimes fate brings you to weird companions, but those were the best, or so thought the Swiss.

“Don’t worry about it, Asaki. Next time just try not going at full force in a training session. My, If you go like that in a spar I don’t want to be the woman facing you on a title match...” Estelle joked with a giggle at Asaki when she apologized once more for how she lost her focus. Then Yvette asked the nurse about her new finisher’s name and the pinkette started mumbling to herself in thought, time that the French used to engage in some conversation with Estelle. Yvette praised Estelle’s skills in making Asaki give up and taking that chance to state that she would like to see how Estelle would fare against her.

“Oh, we can always get to that, oui? I am quite spent right now but please don’t judge me because of that. Facing you in a match would be a pleasure… for both of us, I am sure of that.” Estelle replied with a playful smile, then she got interrupted by Asaki’s revelation: she was naming her finisher after the Swiss! “What? Oh, you are a tease, Asaki! Are you going to execute that finisher in front of everyone and make them chant my name?” Estelle pouted at the nurse with a grimace.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 am

Yvette smiled when Estelle seemed to accept her challenge. "Oui! Je suis sûre que ça fait une grande plaisir pour nous." No doubt it wouldn't be long before Estelle received an official challenge from the French girl.

Seeing Estelle take her suggested name in stride, Asaki grinned. "That's the plan!" Asaki said, "Everyone is going to know you're the one that helped me develop it Estelle, it's going to earn you a ton of respect!"

"I'm not sure it'll earn Estelle respect Asaki," Yvette said, chiding her friend, "Maybe name it something else?"

It was the pinkette nurse's turn to pout. She certainly didn't hope Estelle was upset by her choice, but she was going to stay firm whether her friends liked it or not. "Make me!" she challenged, "If you don't want me to call it that, beat me in a match and I'll let you name it!" Her challenge was directed primarily at Yvette, but Estelle was a target as well. Asaki wanted her new friend and rival to know that she was always eager to fight again. And she wanted to give Estelle extra motivation to try and beat her. After all, these matches were only fun if both sides tried their best!

Yvette sighed and shook her head. "I'll deal with you later," she said,  "Let's get you two cleaned up. It's getting pretty late Asaki, you've got a shift next morning."

"Always the responsible one eh? Spoilsport!" Asaki accused Yvette, sticking out her tongue. She would come over and help lift Estelle up to her feet though, and along with Yvette they would head over to the change rooms to get cleaned up and leave the gym for the night.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon May 25, 2020 5:42 pm

Estelle couldn’t help but smile at Yvette’s challenge. The woman had to be brave. Even if the Swiss was in a defenseless moment at that time, there was no doubt the French had seen how Estelle dealt with Asaki with relative ease. Knowing that, issuing a challenge to her was a bold choice. “Oui,
je veux voir ce que tu peux faire...”
, she told Yvette. Being able to talk in French was something fresh and that gave pleasure to Estelle in some way as she got closer to her homeland.

The conversation topic suddenly changed when Yvette supported Estelle in the finisher name situation. Naming her finisher after Estelle could be seen as some kind of sweet gesture coming from Asaki, but from the show’s perspective it could be seen as something insulting, even a sign of conquest or domination, as if Asaki was positioning herself above Estelle. When the Swiss was about to retort Asaki interrupted by challenging everyone to a match in which they should decide who would name the hold.

But it wasn’t going to happen that day. Estelle was spent and Yvette pointed very smartly that Asaki had a nursing shift the next morning, so some rest was in order for both of them. “Okay, hold that thought until we meet again, Asaki. Then we can settle this naming predicament. Now let’s have some shower and head back home...” Estelle got her shorts on to be presentable on her way to the showers. Then, before leaving, the Swiss addressed Yvette. “And we will have a conversation real soon. Just ask about my number to Asaki and we will talk about that challenge...”, she winked teasingly before leaving for the showers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4