Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster, SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Go down

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Empty The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Post by Iceman Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:46 pm

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page LgLcGXTl

Be welcome to my fortress, friend. Inside these icy walls you will find every detail about my wrestlers, as well as proper links to their profile threads. Here you can check to see if any of my people is compatible with you for any kind of match. Do not hesitate on contacting me through MP or in Discord IcemanMadeofice#9655 for any question you might have about my characters or their avaliability and we can talk things. But before we talk about characters, let's have a look at my status at the time. That would point if I'm in the position to take more threads. If I'm not we can still plan things for the future, so communication is the key!

CURRENT STATUS:
YELLOW MELLOW: This means I'm under relative stress lately. I can cope with it and with my current amount of threads, but in order to start new threads I have to close some. I'm also working on some projects that take some of my time, so please understand this situation.

Now for the actual rosters. Yes, I actually have two different rosters of wrestlers, each under the wing of a different manager. So what's the difference? Not that much: different characters with different perspectives and different plans I have for them. As I said before: we can talk any plan you could have and find the best character for it. In the roster in the next post I have characters that I consider are more "free" in terms of deep plots. Think of them as people to get in one shot stuff. I can improvise with them much more since I don't have a route planned for most of them, so once again: feel free to ask about any. Without further ado, this is the first roster.

WORK IN PROGRESS

Whoops. Looks like you showed up in the middle of a roster revamp! I will explain myself. I really enjoy creating new characters but sometimes the ideas don't take off as I would like to so I would rather let them go, retire them or just give them on adoption than hoarding faceclaims. Luckily none of the people that would go would affect anyone's ongoing plots, so I would make them fade into black without problems. If you are in a match or thread with someone that isn't here don't worry because I will still end that thread before making the retirement effective.

Tag guide:
- Competitive: this wrestler enjoys competition and wants that win. They would fight to the end no matter the rival.
- Carefree: this wrestler doesn't care much about winning or losing.
- Friendly: this wrestler likes making friends out of rivals.
- Flirty: this wrestler would try flirting with her rival.
- Reserved: this wrestler is quiet and doesn't like getting lost in conversation.
- Hostile: this wrestler doesn't like engaging in conversation and would insult or berate her rival.
- Face: this wrestler would be polite with her rival and play fair.
- Tweener: this wrestler can bend the rules to her favor in certain situations.
- Heel: this wrestler relies on dirty tricks or tactics and is cruel with her rivals.
- Hentai: this wrestler is ok with sensual wrestling.
- Non-hentai: this wrestler doesn't like getting lewd in ring.

The Wrestlers

FRICTION:
Amber Addison "The Young Inventor":
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Z9xTXtxm
A little bit naive new wrestler who wants to take the division's love while having the time of her life.
Eagerness to use: ♡♡♡♡
Tags: Competitive, Face, Friendly, Non-hentai
Ailinn "Brigid" Byrne:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page NgDOKZ4m
The woman once known as Imperious returned to the ring donning a new name in hopes to start a new life and undo her wrongs.
Eagerness to use:
Tags: Carefree, Face, Flirty, Hentai
Estelle "Scarlet Rose" Arnault:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 1qeqsJJm
The Swiss beauty and hentai grappler/submissionist looking to prove she is up to the challenge of professional hentai wrestling, enjoying herself and making some friends on the way.
Eagerness to use: ♡♡
Felicia "Silver" Fletcher:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page VXinn9Zl
A very competitive seductress and wrestler aiming for the top! For her there isn't more authentic form of combat than competing for sexual supremacy and would go everywhere in order to shine.
Tags: Competitive, Face, Flirty, Hentai
Hana Tsugawa "Barrage Hana":
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page IshYGl2m
A MMA amateur turned pro-wrestler that just wants to have a great time while becoming stronger!
Eagerness to use: ♡♡♡
Natsumi Ozora:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page TIDKTSmm
A former monk who abandoned her secluded monastery in order to find her own way in life, comuning with the spirits the way she feels better while helping others.
Shiho "RubberyNymph" Tanaka:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page KdqcV56m
A NSFW adult-content streamer who got drawn to the hentai wrestling scenario so she could explore new horizons of pure pleasure.
Saeko Furukawa:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Z0F9Lnjm
A wrestling manager just out of college and eager to accomplish her dream of being responsible of a well successful roster. By contract she is also forced to compete in several matches when AFW considers convenient.
Eagerness to use:
Tags: Carefree, Face, Reserved, Non-hentai
Elizabeth "Lady Lizbeth" Edwards:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page VSSNMp5m
A more mature touch arriving to the AFW's hentai roster. A complete seductress eager to melt bodies and hearts alike.
Eagerness to use:
Sanae "Justice Asuka" Takamori:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page SSbnZns
A former champion trying her best to return to her prime.
The Blazing Novas:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page E4FgLUjm
Meet Diane and Julie, two best buddies and a couple to all effects even if they don't think of themselves like that, living a carefree life while enjoying one of her favorite things, wrestling!
Eagerness to use:
Tags: Carefree, Face, Flirty, Reserved, Hentai, Tag-team
Misako "The Dragon" Uchida:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page KUUBepUm

The Dragon prowls. After being thrown out from another federation Misako was given a second chance in the AFW. A predator that only respects demonstrations of strength.
Tags: Competitive, Tweener, Reserved, Non-hentai

TENSION:
Marisa Freya Armfield "Empress":
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Gewo31fm
A talented wrestler willing to leave her imprint in the AFW by facing the strongest rivals in all leagues, all while having a blast doing so.
Eagerness to use: ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Tags: Competitive, Face, Flirty, Friendly, Hentai
Iris Vdova "Bird of Prey":
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Je7D7hOm
A Russian submissionists and seductress who just wants to make playthings out of her rivals! Also one part of the Galaxy Fighters tag team.
Eagerness to use: ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Tags: Competitive, Tweener, Flirty, Friendly, Hentai
Eleanor Rigby "Emerald Light":
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page CbuhUY8m
A former hero of wrestling for another division now looking to take her rightful place in AFW. Also one part of the Galaxy Fighters tag team.
Tags: Carefree, Face, Friendly, Non-Hentai
Evelyn "Red" Evans:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page CuohQSIm
A petite wrestler so full of energy with an insatiable sex drive.
Tags: Carefree, Face, Flirty, Friendly, Hentai
Zheng "Orchid" Xiulang:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page NavKNw5m
A pro martial artist hailing from China to find a way of honoring her family dojo abroad.

MOMENTUM:
Elke "Kolibri" Brandt:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page U48BVcTm

An energetic and ambitious boxer coming from Germany to storm Japan.
Eagerness to use:

THE UNDERREALM:
Ayggil the Wingless Harpy:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page HnsGHhBm
A harpy that has been exiled and dishonored for an act of mercy. Now she travels the world learning about it and challenging powerful rivals to measure and hone her skills.
Tags: Carefree, Face, Reserved, Hentai, FnF

THE BLACK MOON:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 3kMftBrl

There is a world hiding in plain sight, just behind the one well-known to the general public. It is a distorted, twisted reflect of the colorful, idealistic world people think they live in, but it is a raw reminder of how many things worked actually out there. That world is surrounded in shadow and the people inhabiting it only survive by being on the top of the food chain. No matter if dealing with business, pleasure or just regular life, it is difficult not to find oneself drawn towards the darkness.

And where the darkness reigns the Black Moon shines. The people gathering under its light are diverse but all have something pivotal in common: their drive to be the best. That doesn’t mean that they are siblings in darkness, if the Black Moon teaches something is that no one is safe and everyone must fend for themselves, but under the wing of the Moon’s mysterious benefactor all these wrestlers can thrive and find their way, at least while they are still proving themselves useful and worthy…

Isabella Alcina Westbrook:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page JM0jkKAm
The mastermind behind the Black Moon is an elusive figure. Not many know her by name but her actions leave a powerful imprint in either her allies or her foes. Whatever agenda she has in store for the AFW is unknown, but she has her sights in the federation and wants something from it...
Oboro "Akahime" Harada:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page WnlEEUAm
Isabella's enforcer and public face, she is the one most people think is under management of the Black Moon, but she is only a proxy of her employer's will. Her loyalty to Isabella is adamant and her resourcefullness is more thank well-known when it's all about making a bargain or some more... agressive kind of business.
Cassandra Redshaw "Cassie R":
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page R7Bu9r6m
What's worse than a spoiled brat? A spoiled brat that has used all her parents' money to build herself as a master in brawling. Proud and arrogant beyond measuring, she just thinks everyone is under her position, and she isn't afraid of getting some blood stains in order to show someone their place.
Tags: Competitive, Heel, Hostile, Non-Hentai
Shiki Misaki Jones "Cutie Shiki":
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 1fdAT7cm
Shiki had to fend for herself since she was very young. That made her overly defensive and always distant. She believes in a "kill or be killed" way of living and she practises it in the AFW. She would use her cute looks in her favor to deceive whoever is a fool enough to underestimate her
Tags: Competitive, Heel, Hostile, Hentai

Last edited by Iceman on Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:40 am; edited 67 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Empty Re: The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Post by Iceman Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:44 pm

Masako "Ice Queen" Fujikawa:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page LIJZF1Zm
Masako Fujikawa is the woman making the roster work like a Swiss watch. Her business temper made her worthy of the title of "Ice Queen"

Semi-retired characters

This section is pretty self-explanatory. Here rest the characters that for any reason I don't feel really attuned to lately, or they are taking some rest. It's not in my plans to book more matches for these characters, but if the idea is good we can talk about it. I could even be open to let some of them being adopted, so if you realli like one of them and would like to have them just let me know and we can have a chat about it.

Semi-retired characters:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page OWWjwrZsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page DG1VddDsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page W9cEFqys

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum