Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Go down

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Empty The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Post by Iceman on Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:46 pm

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page LgLcGXTl

Be welcome to my fortress, friend. Inside these icy walls you will find every detail about my wrestlers, as well as proper links to their profile threads. Here you can check to see if any of my people is compatible with you for any kind of match. Do not hesitate on contacting me through MP or in Discord IcemanMadeofice#9655 for any question you might have about my characters or their avaliability and we can talk things. But before we talk about characters, let's have a look at my status at the time. That would point if I'm in the position to take more threads. If I'm not we can still plan things for the future, so communication is the key!

CURRENT STATUS:
YELLOW MELLOW: This means I'm under relative stress lately. I can cope with it and with my current amount of threads, but in order to start new threads I have to close some. I'm also working on some projects that take some of my time, so please understand this situation.

Now for the actual rosters. Yes, I actually have two different rosters of wrestlers, each under the wing of a different manager. So what's the difference? Not that much: different characters with different perspectives and different plans I have for them. As I said before: we can talk any plan you could have and find the best character for it. In the roster in the next post I have characters that I consider are more "free" in terms of deep plots. Think of them as people to get in one shot stuff. I can improvise with them much more since I don't have a route planned for most of them, so once again: feel free to ask about any. Without further ado, this is the first roster.

The Shinobi's Hideout

Akari Sumeragi, former wrestler in America under the Nickname "The Shinobi", is back on Japan and after some years of retirement she turned into a manager. Under her wing, new fledgling talents seek to get a place in the AFW. Some are young wrestlers full of talent, some are people seeking for some fun, but for Akari all are a part of her family, precious people to protect.

Staff

Akari Sumeragi:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page VLLE5Egm
Akari Sumeragi is a former wrestler and new wrestling manager, eager to help some budding talent to shine bright in the AFW. And who knows, fate might catapult her back to the ring...

The Wrestlers

Amber Addison "The Inventor's Daughter":
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Z9xTXtxl
A little bit naive new wrestler who wants to take the division's love!

Isabella "Suzaku" Ikeda:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page JNtlvwUm
A sports medic who devoted the last years to becoming a good wrestler. Now she wants to know how far in the league she can get.

Viktoriya Voronova:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page KIRxWNrm
A frightening, cold hearted woman hailing from an evenly terrifyng place, eager to subdue everyone and crush the league's best under her boot.

Kristina Ingrid Drakensköld-Svärd:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page SRyZbSkl
The scion of a scandinavian royal family down on her luck, turned into a wrestler to fend off for herself.

Kaguya "Cyber-punk" Sanada:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page BbKLxYsm
A cheerful and sensitive genius trying her best to have her dream career in wrestling, fighting against all odds.

Felicia "Silver" Fletcher:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page VXinn9Zl
A very competitive seductress and wrestler aiming for the top! For her there isn't more authentic form of combat than competing for sexual supremacy and would go everywhere in order to shine.

Aika Iwasaki:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page NpsWdPHm

A charming, elegant and classy woman looking to be the definitive seduction weapon in the AFW.

Elke "Kolibri" Brandt:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page U48BVcTl

An energetic and ambitious boxer coming from Germany to storm Japan.

The Underrealm

Here lie my FnF characters. Because of the nature of their world, they don't need any kind of manager.

Ayggil the Wingless Harpy:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page HnsGHhBm
A harpy that has been exiled and dishonored for an act of mercy. Now she travels the world learning about it and challenging powerful rivals to measure and hone her skills.

Stianne Izalith:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page MDfxtrIm
A demon of lust and indulgence. Having been living among humans in their world for centuries, she now returns to her realm where she wants to catch up with everything she has missed.

Last edited by Iceman on Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:44 pm; edited 37 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Empty Re: The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page

Post by Iceman on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:44 pm

The Ice Queen's realm

The roster under the rule of the scheming, cold and manipulative Masako Fujikawa.

Staff

Masako "Ice Queen" Fujikawa:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page LIJZF1Zm
Masako Fujikawa is the woman making the roster work like a Swiss watch. Her business temper made her worthy of the title of "Ice Queen"

The Wrestlers

Estelle "Scarlet Rose" Arnault:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 1qeqsJJm
The Swiss beauty and hentai grappler/submissionist looking to prove she is up to the challenge of professional hentai wrestling, enjoying herself and making some friends on the way.

Mia Yukari "Mustang" Wilson:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page W9cEFqym
A wild spirit hailing from San Francisco to Japan to reconnect with her family roots and make a living life to its fullest while making her best on her wrestling career.

Misako "The Dragon" Uchida:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page KUUBepUm

The Dragon prowls. After being thrown out from another federation Misako was given a second chance in the AFW. A predator that only respects demonstrations of strength.

The Blazing Novas:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page E4FgLUjl
Meet Diane and Julie, two best buddies and a couple to all effects even if they don't think of themselves like that, living a carefree life while enjoying one of her favorite things, wrestling!

Sanae "Justice Asuka" Takamori:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page SSbnZns
A former champion trying her best to return to her prime

Evelyn "Red" Evans:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page CuohQSIm
A petite wrestler so full of energy with an insatiable sex drive. Also one part of the Red and Black Bandits Tag Team.

Blair "Crazy Nympho" Takashima:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page JTYRjTQm
An absolute nymphomaniac searching only for the matches in which she would get the most pleasure. Always in desire of finding hot rivals to measure her sexual prowess against.

Primrose "All-Mother" Palmer:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page WYuVzCum

A former wrestler turned mother and now trying to relive her youth dream. A welcoming soul and a MILF to dream about.

Zheng "Orchid" Xiulang:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page WHyoLSLl

A martial artist searching to bring honor to her family, bound to a contract with the AFW.

Lilliana "Captain" Reynolds:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page DG1VddDm

A former military trying to prove herself and find her true place in the world. Her cutie girlfriend Reiko Hanamura is her best fan.

Miriam "Ama" Molina:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 74X4iGNm
A hot-blooded dominatrix coming from Spain to make a living in Japan. She would use her stay in the AFW to get to enjoy another women's bodies.

Miyuki "The Body" Tachibana:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page T0oEHSBm

A fallen from grace adult actress with an elegant demeanor who just loses it when she is subjected to sensual interaction. She seeks excitement in hentai and standard wrestling.

Arjuna "Fitness Babe" Samanthigupta:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page V3oSc5om
A Canadian with origins in India, personal trainer who lives to have a sporty life. Wrestling piqued her interest and now she pursues that career

Reiko Hanamura:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page Vw5WRIjm

Reiko Hanamura, professional blogger and collaborator of the AFW Magazine. A wrestling fan and connoiseur, always eager to write the hottest review for the magazine. She loves her job and her sweet girlfriend, Lilliana Reynolds.

Louise LeClair:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page VUOMenbm

Formerly known as Reina Sano, she is an actress down on her luck who was given a second opportunity in the AFW.

Anne-Marie "Lady Thief" Guilbeaux:

The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 63MjKxRm
A cat burglar, the best in her trade, waiting for her chance to get the heist of her life.

Semi-retired characters

This section is pretty self-explanatory. Here rest the characters that for any reason I don't feel really attuned to lately, or they are taking some rest. It's not in my plans to book more matches for these characters, but if the idea is good we can talk about it. I could even be open to let some of them being adopted, so if you realli like one of them and would like to have them just let me know and we can have a chat about it.

Semi-retired characters:
The Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page R3rwohasThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page C1r8ivRsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page JRcGCQfsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page OWWjwrZsThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page 04ABR01sThe Ice Fortress - Iceman's Roster Page HWISTTUs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum