by LunarWolf Today at 12:31 am

» Atalante Pallas Vs. Claudia Augusta - Wine Pit Wrestling
by LunarWolf Today at 12:30 am

» All-Out!
by LunarWolf Today at 12:30 am

» Cosplay Battle: Angela vs Celeste
by kiranar Today at 12:02 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

BritBrat, Jstruggs716, Mart-Kos, Nelv

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut - Page 5 Empty Re: The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

Post by LadyX on Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:11 pm

Astra didn't say anything else as Diane apologized. She hated speaking English, so that was out, and her opponent was clearly annoyed by Greek, so it was likely better to just focus on the match. She simply nodded as she got to her feet and assumed a ready stance, face sliding back into her impassive 'match mask.' She advanced, looking to go in low and tackle her opponent to the ground.

"Go get her, Artemis!" Daphne yelled from the sidelines, cupping her hands around her mouth. She could tell that her sister was a little put-out, and wanted to hype her up.

LadyX

Back to top Go down

The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut - Page 5 Empty Re: The Olympians vs the Blazing Novas: A Double Debut

Post by Iceman on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:53 pm

Diane was so frustrated before that she got a little bit nasty because of that. Even if she was competitive being mean wasn't like her, and luckily as she apologized her rival showed grace in forgiving her. That way the redhead was more comfortable about resuming their match.

The Red Nova had to admit that having that silent look to her gave her rival an imposing aura. Diane needed to step her game up if the Novas wanted to stay alive in the match. In order to do so, Diane would go for a collar lock, tilting her body in order to make her Greek rival lose her balance and take her down to the mat where the grappling could start.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum