by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kazuma's First Day

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kazuma's First Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Kazuma's First Day

Post by Mart-Kos Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:29 am

Kazuma was surprised by how chill Edward had responded to his joke but then again he was a cool guy. So with that bit of shenaniganary out of the way the tour resumed. Each stop showed Kazuma another aspect of Tension that he had only scene in in small snippets in dvd's or interviews and finally Ed showed him the arena and the ring.

Kazuma put down his bags and looked around before walking down the ramp and to the ring. It was so overwhelming compared to the small center's and plazas that he had performed in. The cheering of the crowd would probably drown out his own voice. Kazuma reached the apron and with jump and a quick step through the ropes he was in the ring. He looked back at Ed who had followed him and gave him a smile. This was it, what he had been preparing for for months. Kazuma walked over to the ropes and leaned on them.

"Hey Ed, thanks for all of this man. Really. We should hang out once I get settled in." Kazuma said as he stepped through the ropes once more and jumped off the apron.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm

Edward grinned to himself as the new rookie to the league got his first view of the Tension arena, crossing his arms and letting him take in the moment and the view. It really was a hell of a thing, getting to see the arena all empty like this. Really reminded you just how many people came to these shows, came to watch these fighters, and how it felt to entertain them, to be cheered with their approval, or booed with their scorn.

It could be wonderful. It could be terrifying. That was something Kazuma was going to have to deal with whenever he got in the ring. For now though, he just flashed his fellow teen a thumbs up. "Sure thing man, I'm all for hanging out. It's nice to spend time with people without having to get beat up, ya know what I mean? Cmon, I'll show you to the dorms and help you get settled in."

With that, he grabbed one of the bags again to help carry it, not noticing its zipper was slightly open as they started walking. "So I'm curious, what made you decide to join wrestling? You're tall, you're young, you're...not bad looking." he said with a slight blush, trying to make conversation. "Why not go for another job or sport that doesn't involve getting dropkicked in the face?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:20 am

"I'm not sure it's really a good explanation reason but when I was a kid I saw a wrestling program on TV and something about it just clicked with me. Then after I got into a bit of an accident when I was older, I'd rather not talk about it TBH, personal business and all that, I decided to remake myself. I tried out a bunch of things but when I was walking by my town's wrestling academy something just clicked. It was kind of like instinctual really." Kazuma explained in order to respond to Edward's question stepping out on to the ring apron and jumped back down before walking over to pick up the other bags and continued his explanation.

"After I got my first win during an event that my academy participated in I decided I'd stick around for a while." Sure Kazuma could've gone into something else but the cheering from the crowd as well as the looks of shock on many of the people that looked down on him made feel like he had truly accomplished something that night. It spurred him on to try and keep on going with and eventually he ended up finding his way here. They then started to walk up the ramp and back to the gorilla position when a stage hand suddenly came out from behind the curtain and pumped into Ed. One of the bags he had been holding fell and with it many of it's contents fell out onto the stage.

"OH NO! C'mon seriously?!" It didn't take long for Kazuma to realize that the bag must not have been properly closed as various articles of clothing had scattered on stage. Kazuma began to pick them up and put them back into the bag, not realizing that a bit of an weathered, folded up piece of paper that he had put into the bag landed near Ed's feet.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:53 am

Ed stumbled back a step or two, but quickly straightened himself and apologized to the stagehand he bumped into, the man quickly going on his way, the blonde turning around to see he had not only dropped the bag he was carrying, but scattered some of Kazuma's clothing and effects around on the ramp.

"Oh man, I'm sorry about that!" he said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head before he leaned down to start grabbing items and carefully putting them back in the bag. "Here, let me help you out. I'm really sorry about that, I should've been...paying more...attention...what's this?"

He asked, the scottish boy holding up a folded up piece of paper that had fallen out and unfolded after hitting the floor. Reading other peoples private stuff wasn't polite, and he hadn't meant it on purpose, but a casual glance as he picked it up caused something to catch his eye.

His name was on the list.

"...Hey uh...Kazuma...why uh...why is my name on a list of other male wrestlers here? You're not like, a creepy stalker fan trying to steal my hair or underwear, are you?" he asked, raising his eyebrow at the newbie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:14 pm

"It's fine don't worry about it. My fault for not realizing that bag wasn't properly closed." Kazuma then bent down and started to pick up some of the various articles of clothing that thad fallen out along with Edward.

While they were picking up some of the items from the bag Edward called out to Kazuma, asking him a question about something he had found. "Hmm?" Kazuma hummed as he turned to look at Edward holding a piece of paper that he was familiar with. It was THE list Kazuma made before he had arrived in AFW. Edward had asked him if he was a stalker because of it, Kazuma wouldn't blame him for thinking that. After all they had only just met and barely knew anything about each other so of course he'd question why his name was on a list of other wrestlers, so rather than keep it a secret Kazuma decided to tell him.

"That's...... the list of men and women I want to have a match with most. I know it may sound stupid and all but I don't know how long I'm going to be in AFW so I figured I should try to face off against as many of the people that I respect most while I'm here. It's also kind of why I was so surprised to meet you back in the hallway like. Never would've thought I'd run into one of the people on my list so soon." Kazuma said as he continued putting stuff in his bag while scratching his cheek.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:45 pm

Edward had never had a crazy fan stalker or anything like in that in brief time in AFW. Too new and not famous enough of course, but he had heard stories from some of the more popular veteran wrestlers about crazy fans, and stories from Ryo about psycho fanboys and fangirls who would do weird things to be with or around wrestlers, so finding his name on a list from this new rookies bag was awkward at first...but Kazuma was quick to put him at ease with his explanation, and the blonde scotsman relaxed, handing the paper back to Kazuma to put in his bag and, when he was ready, lifting some of his bags again.

"Alright then...fair enough. Well...lemme say man, I appreciate that your a fan and that you're interested in having a match against me. I didn't expect to have an actual like, fan, ya know? Tell you what...once we get you settled in and you know your way around, I'll go to booking and get us a match against each other, hows that sound, you vs me?"

He said with a big toothy grin, offering a thumbs up to the younger, yet taller, teenager...before blinking and rubbing the back of his head, blushing a little. "Umm...I should ask, did you want that as a regular match or a hentai one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:18 pm

Kazuma was relieved when Edward handed him his list back, even more so when he said he appreciated Kazuma's interest in having a match with him. But when he asked Kazuma if he wanted to have his debut match with him he nearly had a panic attack. When he first made the lists he honestly wasn't expecting to be able to actually get into a match with any of the men or women on it so soon, heck given how picky some of them were and how some of the women were Friction-exclusive talent he honestly would've counted just meeting them enough for him but here was one of them now, not only helping him around but also willing to take him on. There was no way he could turn that down.

"YES! I'd definitely like to have a match with you! If I got to be honest though let's have it be a good old-fashioned regular match. I don't think I'm quite ready to get into something like a Hentai match." Kazuma was ecstatic but when he was asked about the kind of match he wanted to have with Edward he was quite nervous. AFW encouraged it's Talent to get a bit lewd in the ring and for a closet cherry-boy like Kazuma getting into such a match with little to no sexual experience, even with Edward, was extremely intimidating.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:01 pm

Edward had to smile at the excited response from the taller rookie, enjoying his enthusiasm as they started continuing their way through the backstage area, nodding in response to his comments about hentai matches. "I can understand that. Hentai matches can be pretty awkward when you first start doing them...all those lights and people watching...the allure of the sexy half naked girl or guy across the ring...it can be difficult to overcome...but at the same time, if you can get that out of your head, those matches can be a LOT of fun, especially if you end up fighting someone you get along with in them."

As they made their way through the various halls, heading towards the dorm area's, Edward asked the rookie a new question. "So...what made you get into wrestling of all things? Just not enough careers where you can put "beating up women in bikinis" as a career goal?" he joked, trying to put Kazuma at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:47 am

Kazuma laughed at Ed's question as the two of them of them walked through the halls. It made their walk easier as they made their way to what Kazuma assumed would be the dormitories. "I guess you could say that's one reason, hehe. But in all seriousness though I've just really enjoyed how awesome and crazy people go through. I mean jumping off of 20ft tall cages, going through tables, and the thousands of fans cheering as the wrestlers got up after. It was like something straight out of a manga or an Isekai adventure anime! I guess you could say I wanted to have an "adventure" of my own after living in a small town in the country for so long." Kazuma had always liked the idea of going out into an unknown world filled with magic and the like granted the chances of him ending up in another world probably weren't that realistic but wrestling was a very close second.

"Plus if I have to be honest there's one woman I've always wanted to meet since I first saw her years ago at a WA exhibition years ago. I heard that she's a part of AFW. Now that I'm a part of Tension and hopefully with a bit of luck, I finally can." Kazuma smiled and blushed as he thought about the one woman who's example, skill, and determination had inspired him to get over his Hikikomori lazy moments and through many of his toughest days both in the academy he trained at and his highest stake moments.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:09 am

Edward nodded and listened politely as Kazuma talked about his reasoning for joining the world's strangest and sexiest combat league as they walked the halls of the Tension Arena.

"I know exactly what you're talking about dude." He said once the taller teen had stopped. "I'm a high flying guy myself, and lemme tell you, when your standing on that turnbuckle, or flipping halfway upside down 10 feet in the air, that view of the crowd is...it's just something else man. It's an incredible feeling..."

He motioned for the incredibly cute Kazuma to follow him as he took a turn, finally entering where the dorm rooms were and now looking for Kazuma's number as he kept talking.

"I can understand looking to meet a special person as well. This one wrestler here, Valley Doll...oh man, I was a kid when I first started watching Friction, she was the first wrestler I ever saw in this company, and the way she flew and soared through the air, I practically fell in love. I've been training and wrestling literally just so I could meet her in the ring one day...now she's in Tension too...I'm super psyched, but also WAY nervous, about getting to meet her one day..."

Finally, he stopped at a door, motioning for Kazuma to come up to it. "Here we go Kazuma, this is the dorm they assigned you, you got the key to open it up right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum