Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 4 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by skip-stop Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:17 pm

Having successfully caught the pink-haired girl in the submission hold, Astrid continued her work. She had no intention of damaging the hand of this girl more than necessary, so she did without sudden movements. She did not get an answer to her question, but that was not important. Perhaps this could be attributed to inexperience. Astrid was always single-minded and never indulged, so she was never frivolous. Perhaps she just needs to accept the fact that her temperament is not very compatible with the temperaments of these girls.

And yet she made a mistake. The long-haired blonde was sure that it would take Yvette some time to recover, and Golden Dragon did not pay attention to the fact that her head was dangerously close to the legs of the Frenchwoman. Given that her hands were busy, the former MMA fighter did not have time to do anything when the brunette's legs encircled her neck. A strangled wheeze escaped from Astrid's lips when she felt she was unable to breathe normally. Her neck was not much muscular, so even when she strained it with all her might, she was still not able to take a full breath. It seems that these two girls were ready to do everything necessary in order to cover each other's backs.

Not bad...” - the blonde thought.

She perfectly understood the situation in which she found herself. Yvette wanted Golden Dragon to release her tag partner. However, in this case, the Norwegian girl will lose the small advantage that she obtained by catching Asaki. Although Yvette’s legs were not as strong as those of Astrid, the long-haired blonde was sure that now time was not on her side. It was necessary to make a decision. Urgently.

Gritting her teeth, Astrid began to press harder on the hand of the pink-haired girl, while gripping her opponent’s waist more. She was not going to let her go so easily. Now it was a little competition. Now Golden Dragon was determined to check if she had enough oxygen to make the pink-haired girl submit. Her face was already beginning to turn red, and pain in her chest appeared. Lack of oxygen is a very serious thing. However, if Asaki decides to tap in a few seconds, then she will be able to withstand a little more before thinking about releasing her.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 4 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:24 pm

"AhhhhhAHHHH!" Asaki's screams of pain became louder and higher pitched as Astrid cranked up the pressure. The pinkette thought about submitting right then and there, as she felt Astrid's strong legs constricting her body and squeezing her, her arm getting cranked backwards to out her in nearly unbearable agony. But when she looked up and saw Yvette with Astrid locked in a figure four headlock, she felt a ray of hope. Astrid was already turning purple from lack of air, and though the blonde had immense strength, she would weaken quickly if she couldn't breathe! All Asaki needed to do was hang on until Astrid passed out.

Yvette saw the pain and desperation Asaki was in, and knew she had to put Astrid out as quickly as possible. The French girl sat up some more, reaching down to grab her ankle with her hand as well. "Let her go already!" the French bunny cried, pulling up with her hand as well as her leg to increase the pressure around Astrid's neck. Her goal was to cut off all of Astrid's air and hold on for as long as possible, hopefully long enough for Asaki to break free, and maybe even long enough to knock Astrid out!

Yvette and Asaki's eyes met, communicating their mutual understanding of the situation. Asaki steeled her resolve, deciding to not submit no matter how much pain she was in. She had faith in Yvette. Meanwhile, the French girl redoubled her efforts, squeezing down as tight as she could, locking in her choke so tightly Astrid wouldn't even be able to move her neck at all! They were leaving Astrid with a simple choice, release Asaki and have a chance of breaking free, or keep her hold up and get choked unconscious!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:03 am

Increasing pressure on Asaki's hand, she was sure that the nurse should comply. She already saw the pink-haired girl raise her hand in order to tap. But that did not happen. It seems that there really is a connection between these girls. Otherwise, they would not trust each other so much. Yvette also increased pressure, depriving the Golden Dragon of the last opportunity to move her head. Now her neck was crushed, while Asaki was apparently ready to endure the pain.

Devil...” - the blonde thought displeasedly.

Time was running out and she needed to make a decision. If she will start to jerk the nurse’s hand, then her joint could not stand it, she was sure of it. However, this was not a hardcore match and Astrid did not want to go beyond decency. In the end, she was sure that she could not enjoy her victory, knowing that she had caused another girl an injury that was not necessary. Almost no air left...

Astrid shifted her legs to the side, and then jerked them sharply in the opposite direction, separating them and freeing the waist of the pink-haired girl. Along with this, she lowered Asaki's hand. Her goal was to push the combat nurse as far as possible, and perhaps even throw her out of the ring. It was rather annoying, but the former MMA fighter realized that it was extremely dangerous for her to be at close range with two rivals at once. Therefore, she was forced to act in such a way as to keep one of the girls at a distance and get time to deal with the other girl.

She hoped that she would be able to do her plan and get precious time. However, even in this case, the long-haired blonde would have felt that her lungs were bursting and that it was getting dark in her eyes. The legs of this Frenchwoman were very strong, and considering that now she has strengthened her hold with one of her hands, the Golden Dragon realized that she simply did not have enough time to free herself, even taking into account her incredible strength.

The former MMA fighter grabbed the closest leg of the brunette, trying to at least slightly relieve pressure on her neck. But even this could hardly have helped her, she was already too weak. Astrid gritted her teeth and looked away. Damn. Long away. Will she have enough strength? The girl's heart began to beat slower, and fog appeared in front of her eyes. She strained her legs with all her might in order to push herself off the mat and turn herself and Yvette to the side. It seemed to her that she had already lost consciousness, but still, even through the fog, she managed to feel that her right leg lay on the bottom rope. She did it. And that means only one thing.

- Rope break. Yvette, let her go! - the order of the referee was announced.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:02 pm

Through the haze of pain, Asaki could tell that Astrid was pushing just beneath the threshold for permanent damage. The nurse did specialize in sports medicine after all, and she knew the limits of her own body better than anyone. Astrid was playing by the rules, not trying to maim her. But the pain was still great, and Asaki knew she wouldn't be able to hold on for long.

But Astrid couldn't hold on any longer either, as Yvette's legs cut into her neck. With a sudden jerk, Asaki found herself freed by Astrid, then shoved roughly right to the edge of the ring. Asaki didn't even try to get up quickly as she held her arm, gasping in pain as she tried to soothe her sore shoulder. She wasn't out of the fight yet though, as she felt the pain slowly subsiding she knew that Astrid had stopped short of causing any real damage.

Yvette held on desperately, trying to strangle Astrid with her legs until the blonde terror passed out. She knew she was close, with the way Astrid released Asaki to paw at her legs, she knew her opponent had to be desperate. Reaching down, Yvette grabbed the top of her foot with her hand, wrenching upwards to lock in the hold even tighter and prevent any escape.

"Rope break!" the referee called. Yvette looked up, confused for a moment, then saw Astrid's leg barely hanging off the bottom rope. The bunny girl clicked her tongue in disappointment. She was so close!

Rules were rules though, and Yvette released Astrid's throat, giving her the air she needed. The bunny girl immediately got up and ran towards Asaki, checking in on her pink-haired tag partner to make sure she was OK.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:04 am

When Yvette removed her legs from Astrid's neck, the girl coughed violently, turning on her side and putting her hands on her throat. She almost lost consciousness, she only had a few seconds left. But even having regained the ability to breathe, she did not return to normal instantly. She couldn’t make a full entrance, since her lungs were on fire, too much carbon dioxide had accumulated in them. And now, every short breath only relieved her pain a little. The long-haired blonde had never before been so close to a loss of consciousness.

- It was close... - she muttered faintly.

Realizing that the match was still ongoing, the girl raised her head through pain to assess the situation. The Frenchwoman went to her tag partner to check her condition, leaving Astrid aside. There were mixed feelings in the heart of the Norwegian girl. On the one hand, she was terribly annoyed by the fact that each of these girls begins to scream and complain when her partner gets pain. Damn, did they even understand where they were? Or each of them was forced to enter the ring, because of someone put a gun muzzle to their heads? It was really annoying. On the other hand, sincere concern for the partner and friend deserved some respect, Astrid was one of those people who was ready to give the last shirt to her friend, so she was sure that she partially understood the connection between these girls.

The Golden Dragon took a deep breath and rose to her feet with a slight moan. It seemed to her that Yvette's legs still squeezed her neck. The long-haired blonde took a step away from the ropes, however, did not attack the tag team, giving them time. She could not say that she underestimated them, however, this little competition forced her to reconsider her position. Perhaps individually they were not so dangerous, however, their team work was very good. Astrid was an experienced fighter and knew for sure that not everyone can trust anyone with their health. But Asaki was ready to endure the pain, trusting her friend.

The face of the former MMA fighter again to return to normal color, now it did not look like a tomato. And yet, sweat now flowed down her face in streams, and her body began to shine. The girl wiped sweat from her face, and then raised her fists to the level of her chin, making it clear that she was ready when they were ready. Someone may consider this as self-confidence, however, Astrid always gave all the necessary time to rivals whom she considers worthy. And this means only that now she takes Yvette and Asaki very seriously.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:46 pm

"How bad is it?" Yvette asked as she knelt beside Asaki, trying to help the pinkette back up. Asaki managed to get to her knees, one hand cradling her wounded shoulder, her arm hanging by her side.

"Just a little tender, I'll be fine!" Asaki said to reassure Yvette, forcing a grin on her face despite the pain she was in. Astrid had pushed her to the very limit, and any further would have resulted in permanent damage. Though her tendons were slowly retracting back into place, the nurse knew that any further strain could still result in permanent damage.

But seeing the powerful blonde they were fighting get back up, the both of them knew that it wasn't over yet. "She's a tough one eh?" Asaki said. As she got to her feet, she tried to step forward again to face Astrid, but Yvette held her back.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself," the French bunny girl said, "Your shoulder is injured, don't make it worse. Don't worry about me, I'll handle her!" She tried to give Asaki a reassuring smile, even though she knew that her friend would be worried for her safety against such a fierce and powerful opponent. But even Asaki knew that in her current situation, she was less than useless in a fight. With a sigh, she nodded, letting Yvette face Astrid once more.

The bunny girl stepped forward to face Astrid alone once more. "You ready Astrid?" Yvette asked as she put her hands up in a fighting stance. Yvette knew she didn't stand much of a chance alone (heck even with Asaki's help they didn't stand much of a chance) but she was going to give Astrid the honorable fight she so desired!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Astrid tried to fully regain her breathing, however, even with her endurance, it was difficult for her to do it. In addition, the pressure that was put on her neck did not pass without a trace, now the Norwegian girl felt that it was hard for her to breathe. She was not a bodybuilder and devoted little time to her neck muscles. Yvette's legs were a very effective weapon, the Golden Dragon would be a liar if she said that everything was under her control. She knew she should be more careful now.

The long-haired blonde waited patiently for her rivals to rise. It was impolite to eavesdrop, however, she managed to hear most of their conversations. And the actions of the Frenchwoman only confirmed what she heard, because only she opposed Astrid, giving her partner time to recover. The Golden Dragon pursed her lips, believing that she was in a rather difficult situation. It might be overconfident, but after all that had happened, she felt that individually she was superior to each of her rivals. And this is partly not entirely fair. Yvette asked if she was ready.

Astrid met the Frenchwoman's eyes, then looked at the nurse, and then back at Yvette. Heck. For the first time in her life, the Norwegian girl felt wrong in the ring. She never strived for easy victories, that didn't make any sense to her. However, if you give the pink-haired girl time to recover, then the confrontation will again become approximately fair. But that meant that the Frenchwoman would have to hold Astrid back for a while.

- I am ready and... - almost not believing in her own words, said the long-haired blonde, - use your best sides, do not hold back...

The Golden Dragon has never liked giving advice, especially when it comes to fighting. This was probably the most obvious tip for any fighter. However, if it was necessary to say it out loud in order to at least slightly increase her opponent's chances, then it was not in vain. The former MMA fighter wanted a real fight, and if Yvette uses her full speed and her strong enough legs, she might be able to hold Astrid down for enough time.

Astrid rushed forward, clenching her fists. The most logical decision would be to ignore Yvette and attack Asaki, however, the blonde adhered to certain principles. Plus, she wondered if the French woman would take her advice. She shifted slightly to the right and then slightly to the left. Her hands were constantly changing position to disperse Yvette's attention. And when the distance was right, Astrid's left hand moved forward. She was going to send a quick left jab to the chin of her opponent, and then immediately send a right cross to the brunette's left cheek. Maybe someone thought differently, however, classic boxing combinations are always effective.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:44 pm

Yvette knew she didn't stand much of a chance against Astrid. The blonde was a professional fighter, when compared to her Yvette was a complete amateur. This was only her debut after all, all the training she had amounted to nothing in the face of such a serious fighter. But Yvette still had her pride, and with how much effort even her friends were willing to go to, the bunny girl couldn't back down.

The two punches came in a blink of an eye. Yvette dodged by stepping back, not letting Astrid's fists get within range of her. The bunny wasn't planning to fight with fists anyways, leave that to Astrid who was far more proficient. But while she was out of Astrid's range, the blonde was still within hers.

"Hah!" Yvette yelled, throwing a kick up aimed at Astrid's upper thigh. She knew the blonde felt confident of victory, so perhaps she wouldn't expect a counterattack. The blow was meant to knock Astrid off balance, making her pause for a moment so Yvette could place her foot down and step in, throwing a much more powerful knee through the blonde's guard into her gut!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Despite the fact that she acted quickly, the Norwegian girl's fists felt only air instead of the Frenchwoman's face. It seems that Yvette took this little advice too well, for she began to move faster and the Golden Dragon could not keep up with her. However, Astrid did not intend to stop after her failure. Her fists were still clenched and she took a step forward. But what was her surprise when the brunette suddenly stopped retreating and sent a low kick right in the thigh of the former MMA fighter!

Not expecting such impudence, Astrid could not provide herself with sufficient protection, and when Yvette's leg crashed into her thigh, Astrid's leg was in a painful cramp. The girl's face was involuntarily distorted and she lost concentration. It only lasted a second, but even that second was enough for the bunny girl to invade the Golden Dragon's space and send her knee right into the belly of the Norwegian girl! This time she didn't have time to tighten her abs.

- PHAK! - the air came out of the girl's mouth, while her stomach ached.

Lacking oxygen and cough, Astrid dropped to one knee, covering her mouth with her right hand. It seems that despite the rather small amount of experience, her rival learned very quickly, from some side it was even commendable. The long-haired blonde expected Yvette to dodge her attacks until the nurse recovered herself up, but she did not expect the Frenchwoman to attack.

"It hurts..." - Astrid thought.

Indeed, straining the abdominal muscles while moving was complete idiocy, because it interferes with movement. But now it played a cruel joke on her and the Yvette's knee strike made the Golden Dragon lose pace and she was not at all happy about it. On the other hand, the audience cheered the successful attack of the bunny girl while Astrid tried to pull herself together!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:50 pm

That was a good series of hits, Yvette thought. Though the bunny girl was inexperienced, she had a good athletic background and a bit of training in how to fight. Her trainers, seeing her long limbs and wiry frame, believed kickboxing would be a good avenue for her to explore. As such, the bunny girl was proficient in using her legs to fight, as she demonstrated on Astrid with her kick and knee combo.

As the powerful blonde fell to one knee, Yvette saw an opening where she could potentially swing the match entirely in her favor. She took a step back, and then in a fluid motion kicked her back leg up in a roundhouse kick aimed right at the side of Astrid's head! It was an immediate follow up from her knee, giving the blonde little time to recover or out up a defense.

"Yaaaah!" Yvette cried, putting her all into this kick that she believed could end the match. She swung forward with the full weight of her entire body, twisting all the way around as she aimed her kick at Astrid's temple, hoping to knock her out with a single blow!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next