Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 10:57 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Leana Vs Ryu: The Dragons Desperate Escape

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leana Vs Ryu: The Dragons Desperate Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: Leana Vs Ryu: The Dragons Desperate Escape

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:27 pm

As the dragons eyes finally rolled into his skull Leana slipped her fingers out of his throat and gave his skull one last squeeze. After thoroughly rubbing her saliva coated fingers onto Ryus briefs the queen would take her sweet time with her first pinfall. She already had taken the first knockout point. The Pinfall was just Salt in Ryus wound.

After hooking both of Ryus legs with one of her burly arms the queen would shove her spare forearm against the snoozing boys cheek. Without a ref it was up to her to lazily count.

"One... Two....... And... ... Three!" she let out a happy sigh as she let Ryus legs flop back to the mat.

The ravenous queen would then slowly crawl over and mount Ryus waist. Per the rules she could do whatever she wanted to her ragdolled boy. For now all she wanted was a few kissed from the princely lad. With unusual tenderness the Queen knelt down and locked lips with the young man. As their moist lips mingled Ryu seemed to slowly come to. "Good morning my little prince..." Leana said in between a bit of tongue play.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Leana Vs Ryu: The Dragons Desperate Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: Leana Vs Ryu: The Dragons Desperate Escape

Post by wrestleryu Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:34 am

Ryu's awakening from his first lost round was surprisingly sweet, and not only in comparison with the harsh method of his knockout.
Moaning faintly, he slowly came to his senses under the loving attentions of Leana.

Her amorous kissing made him blush like a little boy as she nicely probed his mouth with naughty tongue play, coaxing the awakening handsome into a tender kissing back as he hummed in a mix of disoriented fluster and foggy pleasure.
"M-mmnf~<3" @///@
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:29 pm

The Queens agreessivly penetration kisses seemed to bring the young dragon back to life. Leana would soon pull away from Ryu with a soft smack. "Looks like the young peasent is awake and ready for more combat...."

Without giving the barely conscious lad time to rest Leana started her next attack. It wasn't obvious at first. She simply crawled off of the laid out boy and put him in a gentle inverted face lock. Using Ryus trunks for leverage she would lift him to his feet and keep him bent over like a world class limbo athlete. 

The Queens face lock would slowly tighten as she lectured her young opponent. "Ya know Laddy.... Back in medieval Scotland if some rabble rousing peasent kissed a Queen they would kill him right quick... With that in mind let me introduce you to the Peasent Killer!"

Suddenly Leana would lift her Limp opponent by his trunks and neck, keeping him suspended for a few seconds before.... 

BAM

The Scottish powerhouse would slam the back of Ryus head and neck into the unforgiving mat, letting the rest of his slender body sprawl put in the center of the ring.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2