by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Don't Bother Me.

2 posters

Go down

Don't Bother Me. Empty Don't Bother Me.

Post by WrestleMind Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:52 am

It had been a few weeks since Elizabeth had finished her war of attrition with the psychotic german Cicilia. Now after recovering from all the physical and psychological damage she just wanted to do the thing that brought her peace, exercise. The Iron Belle had thrown on her favorite gear and tore through the gym. Running, lifting, and pulling until a sheen of sweat covered her entire body.

Workout Gear:

It was nice for things to be back to normal. The usual dour and serious girl managed to even smile a few times through her workout. God help the person who would dare interrupt her pleasant mood. 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Don't Bother Me. Empty Re: Don't Bother Me.

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:04 pm

The wrestling prince had taken a bit of a break, after his last war with a Friction wrestler who decided to join Tension, he needed some time off. A couple of weeks of rest and relaxation was just what he needed. Today however, was a different story. He was all pumped up and ready to hit the gym, get back on track after a well deserved rest.

The wrestling prince was back in the locker room, he had taken a nice long shower before changing into his wrestling briefs and a pair of sneakers. He wanted to hit the gym ring and perhaps use the training dummy to practice some wrestling holds. Entering in the main gym, he noticed a rather energetic girl doing her own work-outs and working up a nice sweat whilst she was at it.

Daisuke:

She seemed familiar, he knew she was not from Tension. Already pissed at the fact that Valley Doll made the jump, he wasn't going to allow more female wrestlers from Friction loiter in Tension.

Daisuke would casually walk towards her, "Well well well....more of Friction's wrestlers hanging around in the Tension gym? Hmph, what makes you think you can hang with the real wrestlers in AFW" he passed a cheeky comment at her while walking past her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:34 am

Confusion and anger coursed through the Iron Belle. She did not understand why this guy thought belonged to friction and she certainly didn't appreciate being called a fake wrestler.

Elizabeth turned toward her harasser and glared. "Listen, friend... I'll let the fact that you inferred I wasn't a real wrestler go. Now please get out of my personal space or there's gonna be violence." To punctuate her point the raven-haired girl rose to her feet.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:12 pm

As the wrestling prince would pass by the sweaty female wrestler, who had a pretty impressive figure and had kept herself in good shape. Despite that, Daisuke could not afford to let a opportunity slip by to offend a Friction wrestler. However, he was unaware that this woman was not afraid to bite back at him.

Passing by her, he heard her call out to him, even threatening him. Daisuke would stop dead in his tracks, he took a moment to digest what she said to him before turning back around to face her.

"I'm sorry, or else what?" he said, slowly approaching her. "First of all, I didn't infer you were not a real wrestler. I was stating it. Second of all, what are you going to do about it? Im not afraid of a sweaty Friction tomboy who think she can wrestle" he said, standing infront of her, face to face to stare her down.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:46 am

Elizabeth's crimson eyes lit up like hot coals as she glared at the rudest man she'd ever man. The Iron Belle suddenly shot a hand forward, aggressively prodding his chest. "That's it! You've crossed a line! I won't tolerate you slandering me!... No matter how shredded your abs are!"

The furious girl suddenly stormed back before quickly returning with a piece of paper and a pen. She slammed them both on a nearby table and scribbled her name in the corner. "Alright hotshot if you wanna fight you got it! Write down what kind of match you want and sign your name. Maybe after I knock you out cold you'll learn to be respectful..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:41 pm

The wrestling prince was really getting under the skin of Elizabeth. He certainly didn't hold anything back in his taunts aimed at the Friction wrestler who was simply minding her own business and working out, working up a nice sweat. Not only did he insult her credibility as a wrestler he undermined her career as a Friction wrestler and to top it all off, he called her a sweaty tomboy.

Finally, Elizabeth would no longer stand on being insulted and would shoot her hand forward and prod at the prince's chest. Daisuke would raise his eyebrow at the gesture, "H-how dare you?!" he would say but before he would continue, the raven haired wrestler would continue her rant before storming off.

Daisuke would be confused at that, only to be surprised at seeing her return shortly with a piece of paper and a pen. It seemed as if the woman was not going to take anymore BS, if Daisuke wanted to talk the talk then he had to walk the walk and Liz would turn the tables on him.

"Nrgh I......FINE" he said, snatching the pen from the table and quickly writing the match type and signing his name down on the corner of the paper opposite to where she had scribbled hers.

"You think you're so hot huh? Well we're going to be doing this right now, you and me, oil wrestling" he said, handing the paper back to her and staring her down.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:05 am

Elizabeth blushed at the obvious erotic theme of an oil match. "Stupid! You shouldn't have let some stranger pick the match type!" The Iron Belle refused to appear weak; therefore she would never renege. 

Liz nervously crossed her arms under her chest; unintentionally pushing up her sweaty cleavage. Without making eye contact she verbally agreed to his terms.
"F- fine! W- whatever! It's a deal!" Not able to stand her awkward habits any longer, she stormed a in a huff.

Liz suddenly remembered one final detail. Looking back at Daisuke one last time she shouted: "I'm gonna get changed! I'll meet you in the ring for our oil wrestling match after!" Elizabeth paused. Everyone in the gym was gawking at her. Her cheeks turned an even brighter red as she finished storming off.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:05 pm

The prince would raise his eyebrow and smirk when he notice Elizabeth blushing. He figured for all that talk she did, she would surely back out from an oil wrestling match. However, she would cross her arms under her chest and push her sweaty cleavage up, showing off her impressive bust but without looking the prince in the eye.

"Fine! It is" Daisuke would say back, now having to face the Friction wrestler with his pride on the line. "Hmph, you looked perfectly dressed for an oil wrestling match anyway. Just lose the jacket and we should be good to go but I guess since you're sweating so much it would be a good idea to shower before you face wrestling royalty" he mocked as the rest would oogle at Liz.

With that, Daisuke would adjust his briefs and drop his gym bag one of the vacant wooden benches. He would go take a small trip backstage, arranging for booking a ring and for the wrestling oils that they would need for their special match.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 pm

Elizabeth certainly wouldn't dignify the prince's fashion advice with a response. Though she did hear him; and she would keep her gym gear on.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down