Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:16 pm by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Claire Von Brandt: The Wicked Witch

2 posters

Go down

Claire Von Brandt: The Wicked Witch Empty Claire Von Brandt: The Wicked Witch

Post by WrestleMind Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:39 pm

Claire Von Brandt: The Wicked Witch VQxcEco

Real Name: Claire Von Brandt Age: 18 Eyes: Crimson Hair: Black 
Height: 5'  Weight: 107 Lbs Sexual Preference: Bi 
Alignment: Chaotic Evil Nationality: American

Wrestling Information
Strategy: Use her "Magic" tricks to prep her opponents for a finisher.
Style: High-risk aerial moves and sickening strikes
Strengths: A wide variety of unique props and weapons.
Weaknesses: a frail body and massive ego.

Physical Stats
Endurance: 3/10
Strength: 3/10
Speed: 7/10
Stamina: 6/10
Intelligence: 9/10

Wrestling Stats
Strikes: 7/10
Submissions: 4/10
Powerhouse: 3/10
Aerial: 8/10
Counters: 2/10

Finishing Move set
Extinguished
Spoiler:

Diving DDT: Claire stands in an elevated position (usually the top rope) and faces the standing or bent-over opponent. As she dives, Claire wraps their near arm around the opponent's head in a front face lock and swings herself backward in midair, landing back-first and simultaneously forcing the opponent's head into the mat.

Elbow Drop: Executed by diving onto a supine opponent with one elbow cocked, driving the elbow into the opponent as Claire falls on one of her sides.

Shining Wizard
Spoiler:

Shoooting Star Knee Drop
This move sees Claire jumping forward from the second turnbuckle executing a mid-air backflip, landing knee first on an opponent down all on fours.

Explosion!
With her opponent on his chest or back in the ring, Claire climbs to the top rope and, facing forward, somersaults off the top turnbuckle spinning 450 degrees in the air before landing on her opponent in splash position.

Meteora
This version of the diving double knee drop sees Claire performing the maneuver from an elevated platform, jumping forward onto a standing or seated upright opponent with each knee striking both of their shoulders simultaneously Ver.2 / Ver.3 / Ver.4 .

Fireball
Claire (using a concealed lighter) lights a piece of flash paper or a firecracker and throws it at the opponent, giving the impression of a supernatural ball of fire emerging from her hand. Other variation sets Claire spitting a flammable substance (e.g. alcohol) onto a lighter or torch

Preferred Weapons

• Her staff
  • Fireballs
  • Cayan powder

Appearence
A gust of wind...:
A rare visit to the gym:
You like my new belt?:
Kneeling:
Blush:
Close up:
The robe comes off!:
Pantsu:
She can fly!:
Seasonal bikini:
Bikini #2:

Personality
Claire maintains the constant believe that she can perform acts of magic. As can probably be imagined this makes her hard to deal with. Not only is she delusional but her delusions make her far more arrogant than her skills warrant.

There is a darker side to Claire's fantasies as well. A combination of said fantasies and her rough life have made the girl one of the cruelest girls int he AFW. One day she might be in love with you; the next shell is trying to light your bed on fire.

History
Claire, at one time, was a drifter. Homelessness, Hunger, Violence. All these things Claire experienced in great quantities during most of her adolescence. Finally, after years of this miserable lifestyle, Claire found a more permanent gig as a cosplayer, her outfit of choice being that of a witch. Instead of a dark and hungry life Claire now lived comfortably and loved what she did, yet she could not escape her past.

The psychological scars began to manifest themselves slowly. With each passing event Claire became better and better at her act, eventually, she didn't have to act at all. She had become so absorbed in playing her character she started to believe she was indeed a witch and could actually perform spells.

With this in mind, simple cosplaying was not enough! She had to find a place to display her new magical martial prowess. Most reputable fight clubs turned this obviously disturbed girl away. Not the AFW. At the AFW insanity was not only tolerated but encouraged.

Now in a place that would boost her delusions to new heights, Claire plans to cast her way to win everything she desires!

-Fun Facts-
Despite her love for eye-patches, Claire has two perfectly healthy eyes.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Claire Von Brandt: The Wicked Witch Empty Re: Claire Von Brandt: The Wicked Witch

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:58 am

Adopted with permission by me

Back to top Go down