Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claire von Brandt Vs Hoshi Hanako 2/3 falls

2 posters

Go down

Claire von Brandt Vs Hoshi Hanako 2/3 falls Empty Claire von Brandt Vs Hoshi Hanako 2/3 falls

Post by dragonswill Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:09 pm

standard match 2/3 falls match
win by 2 pinfalls, submissions or kos
Normal attire

stretching in her locker room Hoshi felt good to be back in the ring. some things happened that had her to leave the wrestling scene a few months or so. putting on a bikini for this match she was ready to humiliate her opponent. Even though she had been a way she still trained when ever she had the chance. Bouncing on her heels she tired to psyche her self up. "your the best your the best no one cant beat you...." hoshi reaffirmed her self as she said that over an over. hearing a knock and knew it was time for her to go out and fight.

walking to the backstage entrance to the ring she would wait for her music to play. The crowd looked abit confused hearing the music Hoshi smiled figuring as much she was gone for a while and didn't make to big wave. she would come out to the arena and wave at the crowd. she wondered if any remember her as she would walk in her bikini attire to show off her body to the crowd. entering the ring she would go to her corner and wait for this Claire chick to come out.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Claire von Brandt Vs Hoshi Hanako 2/3 falls Empty Re: Claire von Brandt Vs Hoshi Hanako 2/3 falls

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:33 am

Upon hearing management wanted to pair her up with some girl named Hoshi Claire did her due diligence. Essentially researching, studying and... Stalking Hoshi. The Wicked Witch didn't like to lose. In fact she didn't really like to be challenged at all. It soon became clear Hoshi was nothing to be afraid of. Just a sweet little girl who Claire could play around with. 

The match accepted, Claire threw on her best lingerie and waited anxiously for her signal to exit. After strutting onto the stage the crimson eyed girl got a overwhelmingly negative reaction. In a her past matches she had been overtly devious, cruel, and tricky. Hence why the the arena boomed with boos. 

The Wicked Witch:

Claire didn't care. She marched down the ramp, letting the fans hatred wash over her. After gently placing her staff in the corner of the ring the slender raven tiptoe towards Hoshi. "Hi... You don't gotta worry about me... I'm a sweetheart!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Claire von Brandt Vs Hoshi Hanako 2/3 falls Empty Re: Claire von Brandt Vs Hoshi Hanako 2/3 falls

Post by dragonswill Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:58 am

The past few weeks hoshi felt someone was stalking her so she thought about pretending to look like some sweet girl that didn't know better. She may be a tweener but Hoshi leaned more to heel then face and she felt she was the best and could beat any one that stalked her. Seeing Claire She smiled " was that my stalker?" she said under her breath as she would walk up to claire.

"my aren't you cute" Hoshi said ignoring the crowd. "Don't know why the crowd would Boo such a cute innocent girl like you" She said thinking that Claire muse be the one that cheats to win. She won't mind beating her soon enough.

taking a few step away from Claire the wannabe told her self that she had to not be perverted and beat this girl with true skill. she licked her lips as the bell rang nad would lock up wiht Claire "show me what you got!" she said before sending her leg up to kick the girl in the crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:52 am

Claire happily accepted a lockup with the good girl Hoshi. "No problem! I'll just nail her in the crotch as soon as she seems to be winning..." Yet Hoshi seemed to be a step ahead of the Wicked Witch. As soon as the two locked up she sent a hard kick right between Claire's open legs.

The wind was instantly knocked out of the frail witch. As her knees buckled her eyes crossed. Finally she broke the lockup and collapsed to her knees. 

Huffing, puffing, and kneeling her head against Hoshis lean thigh; Claire was wide open to further attacks.

"You cheating bitch... I was gonna do that... *Wheeze*" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:15 am

"what did you think i was a good girl or something? I dont know if you were the one watching me the past week or so but you probably thought i was weak didn't you?" Hoshi said and would grip onto Claire's hair and pulled her head back a bit.

she would smirk at Claire and then would slap at Claire's face a few times back and forth.

"I'll have you know im the best there is and no little bitch witch is gunna beat me " Hoshi said as she shoved Claire into the mat and would mount her popping her knuckles having a smirk on her face ready to beat Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:36 am

Claire growled silently as Hoshi tugged her hair while laying down taunts. 

"I guess I did think you were a weak little shit... Now I see you're a stuck up bitch!"

A few hard slaps to the face shut Claire up. One hard shove made her plop back first onto the mat. Before she knew it Hoshi had mounted her midsection and prepped for a vicious beat down. 

Desperate and a little bit off her game Claire would wriggle about, trying to escape her larger opponent but to no avail.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:56 pm

"stuck up?" hoshi asked "no no no your stuck up cause you get everything handed to you im the best there is cause i worked hard for it bitch!" Hoshi said as she would punch at Claire's face trying to daze her. after 3 good punches Hoshi would stop and slide up at Claire's face and rub her crotch on hte girls face "heheh i'm going to enjoy humiliating you for abit "hoshi said letting out a soft moan as she worked her self up abit but was glad this wasn't a hentai match anyways.

"why don't you like the better girl there bitch?" Hoshi asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down