Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Furious Women: Mako VS Furia

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Furious Women: Mako VS Furia - Page 5 Empty Re: Furious Women: Mako VS Furia

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Mako was unable to dodge as Furia came at her again. The woman's foot struck her face hard, causing her head to recoil back and hit the cage they were in. Mako was nearly dropped right then and there, but Furia kept her standing for a quick kiss and some knee strikes. Every time the shark would cry out as she was struck. Then, Furia threw her to the mat like she was finished playing with a broken toy.

The masked woman wasn't done, though, and neither was Mako. The shark was laughing as she coughed out a bit of blood and saliva. That first blow cut lip and gums a little. Mako just looked up at her opponent, and smirked like this was nothing. "Heh...I could ask you the same thing...slut~..." she laughed before Furia kneeled down and put her in a dragon sleeper. Mako groaned out as she was choked, but her body was writhing because the masked beast's feet were rubbing her wet pussy.

Mako loved this sort of hold and she was a moaning wreck in seconds. Her lewd moans showed how much she approved of Furia's heels rubbing up and down her sex. The shark wanted to give Furia something back in return, though. So she'd reach up and dig her fingers into the woman's tits. She'd massage them both pleasurably and painfully in an attempt to weaken this submission hold. Mako would get even more brutal by biting down on the arm that was choking her. This woman wanted to hurt her, the shark knew it.

Furia was the type who got turned on by beating opponents down. Mako knew this simply because she was the same way. Sure it was a thrill to get hit as much as she hit others. But at the same time, Mako desired dominance over the best fighters. Furia was bringing out some of her most violent tendencies...and maybe some new ones. Mako just couldn't wait to see how far they'd go.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:54 pm

Furia keeps the hold for a while, squeezing Mako and crushing that body like a marine plague with a ship, leaving not even a bit of space for the shark to breathe properly, but suddenly Mako gives a violent bite on the masked girl's arm , succeeding in make her feel enough pain to soften the whole grip slowly! Francesca however doesn t give up, and keeps her rival in check, continues to rage as much pain and pleasure as she can to her foe, but Mako starts to respond to her attacks, and Furia can easily feel her victim struggling with all her strenght.

The two women at that point are mostly two wild beasts,they don't care of whatever is happening around them and outside of that ring,they are just focusing on dominate the other and make them feel a lot of pain! Furia panting,after a minute releases Mako,shoving her away with her arms,rolling away to kneel up afterwards, resting her hands on her hips to breath better,but the mask doesn't help in that case!

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:34 pm

Mako was getting really close to another orgasm. Furia's sexual torture was working on the shark, and while biting the woman got her to ease up a little, it didn't get her off either. Mako, however, was seconds away from getting off on Furia's pesky yet skilled hand. Moaning as her sex was rubbed, the shark tried to hold back longer. And luckily, the masked beast would back off. Releasing the shark before making some space between them. Meanwhile Mako would land on her back and pant loudly...clearly tired like Furia was.

"Damn...Haha...is that all you've got!?" she taunted the woman as she rolled onto her hands and knees. "What's wrong, buddy...getting tired?~" the shark said, teasing her brutal opponent further.  Resting on her knees just like Furia, the shark would slowly rub her pussy to entice the masked woman. "Come on...we were just getting to the fun part...I wanna finish this~" Mako would say, before sitting on her ass and spreading her legs wide.

"Let's see who's the better woman...the fun way~" the shark says, offering Furia a challenge to see who's pussy could beat the other's at scissoring. Mako kept stroking herself to keep the masked brute interested. If this bitch was as kinky and competitive as she thought, then the shark knew she'd accept this contest.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:15 pm

A challenge? certainly Fury would not have let herself be intimidated by such a thing; the girl with the black mask huffs, looking towards her Japanese opponent, tired and excited, beginning after some seconds to approach slowly crawling on the elbows and knees,having her sweat dropping down on the canvas for each step.

"huh,tired? me? oh god indeed I am....but I can keep going for another hour if that means beating your ass up-"

Furia growling out reaches Mako sitting down in front of her,and spreading as well her thighs she would place her sex on the shark one, holding the mat moving an arm behind her back.

"and I can even keep going for two hours if that means even humiliating you for good- but I guess I will just destroy you out right now...do you really think you have a chance to stand me in that!? "

With that murmed sentence Furia laughs a bit,smirking under her mask,and slapping with her free hand one of Mako's tits; if she thinks she is going to win this,Furia will tech her a sore lesson to remember for their next time,because for sure the masked monster is going to face Mako again pretty soon! "ready when you are,slut-"

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Mako was getting so horny as she stroked her pussy. As the kinky masked monster accepted her challenge and got into position, the shark was dying to start. So, as soon as her opponent asked if she was ready, Mako went to work in a heartbeat. "I'm always ready, fuck-toy!" she'd roar out as the final battle began. Thrusting forward, Mako immediately starting bumping their pussies together with a vengeance. She wanted to hit this bitch hard and fast, giving her no chance to back out of this now.

Mako's ass was shaking as she pounded her sex into the sex of her opponent. This was already amazing. Her body was in constant ecstasy as they fought for sexual supremacy. The only times that Mako would stop her thrusts were when she starting grinding, instead. Rubbing her pussy up and down rapidly she wanted to make the masked woman squeal. Both of them were drenched in no time. With their pussies constantly smacking and rubbing each other, a puddle would soon form between them on the mat.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!" Mako growled out like a horny beast. Her mind was blank, and the only thing driving her movement was the combined efforts of her powerful sex drive and her incredible desire to overcome and conquer this wild slut. "Oooooh FUCK! I'll-fuck-you-so-senseless-...That-I'll-still-be-fucking-you-in-your-dreams...for-months!!!" Mako roared lustfully at her best sexual opponent in a while.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5