Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Furious Women: Mako VS Furia

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Furious Women: Mako VS Furia - Page 3 Empty Re: Furious Women: Mako VS Furia

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:33 am

"Daawwww...that's so sweet of you...now keep praising me while I fuck this pussy~" Mako purrs as she continues to fuck Furia up. However, Furia would suddenly pull on the chain causing the shark to lose hold of it. Then, the black masked woman would roll over on her back, with the sex toy still in her too, before wrapping the chain around Mako's next and pulling her forward.

"Gah...f-fuck!" she would curse as she was choked. Still the badass, though Mako would continue to pump the strap on in and out. Refusing to stop because the chain was around her neck now. Their's labored breaths would blow across each other's face in this new position. Their foreheads pressing against one another, all the while Mako never lost her fierce smile. The woman wanted her to keep going, and even licked her nose teasingly as she pulled the shark down more so they'd be breasts to breasts.

"Mmm...you couldn't make me stop...you fucking gimp~" Mako would taunt, referring to Furia's bondage-like mask. So the shark would thrust harder, causing their breasts to rub together rapidly, while her own hands would grab Furia's throat now that they no longer had a chain to hold. This way she could still keep choking the woman while she was choked, as well. "N-now...Go ah-ahead...and cum...like a...good...little...sex slave~..."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:19 pm

"who said I am trying to stop you?" Furia would murm having her foe's face in front of hers "just keep going,deeper and faster,puttana~"
the black Masked girl groans and moans at every thrust,widening her legs welcoming the Mako's hips slapping against her sex,tightening the chain around the shark's neck forncing her more close while panting heavily,really close to reach her climax.

Furia points her toes down on the mat,moving her whole body under Mako's for the excitement and feeling,closing her eyes and blushing a bit under the mask having both bodies rubbing and squeezing eachother-she gasps at her throat getting choked again,tightening her teeth before pulling more Mako's head down to kiss her deeply,choking eachother as suddenly Furia lets out a loud and deep groan inside their mouths,coming and spraying her vaginal fluids all over the strapon and mat,reaching her first climax.

The italian keeps panting ,pretty satisfied by that as the crowd laughed at them,surely having enjoyed the show and the momentum.
"h.hhuh....that was nice_" she huffs,tightening a bit more the chain with a single hand "y-you got a nice hip movement I have to admit... but I am still in game-" hoping to distract enought Mako to move her other one to grab a random toy or weapon around the canvas,and slap it hard on her opponent's face,but still,she pats around to find someting quickly.
LuigiN64
LuigiN64

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 am

"There she goes again...what does trioa...or puttana even mean!?" Mako thought to herself as she fucked Furia faster and deeper, just like she asked. The shark could tell just how close the woman was. She could feel her body tensing up more and more, until she start to cum all over the mat. Furia would lock lips with Mako seconds before. Releasing a groan of massive pleasure as she erupted, the shark made sure to keep fucking her wet pussy well after this orgasm faded. Just to give her opponent some extra satisfaction.

"Heh...yeah...very nice~" Mako huffed back as she finally stopped fucking the woman to focus on her breathing. Something she barely did while fucking Furia's brains out. "Hah! You better be! This wouldn't be much fun if you only came once~" the shark added as Furia said she was still game for more. In response, Mako would give Furia's nipple a nice suckle then release with an audible pop. The chain was still bothering her a bit, but with only one hand holding it she had an easier time grabbing onto it and pulling it apart some.

"I think it's time for round two...don't you think?~" Mako asked with a grin across her face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:48 am

"oh round two?" She bites her lip at the tit teasing and these hips still under there,keeping that chain around the neck but not too hard,just to keep her close.
Furia murms,smirking "oh sure..."
After ending the sentence,Furia takes a 30 cm dildo randomply grabbed,that can be easily used as weapon,these rubber things are pretty hard- the italian girl suddenly would launch her arm and slap hard that rubber leght against Mako's face side!

The black masked girl would hope to make Mako fall on her side and especially off of her,if she would manage to turn the situation,she would roll on her side and find herself on top of the shark,but that wet strap-on still on is a problem,and she has to remove it. Furia ,always if on top and managing to keep going with her planeed action, would start to slap other times that dilpo against her foe's face,trying to stun her a bit enought to untie the strap of the small strap-on belts,smirking "like that huh? I am sure you are used to this-!" when she'll manage to get that toy off from the japanese wrestler,she would keep going with something the audience will don't mind...surely also Mako herself.
LuigiN64
LuigiN64

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:38 pm

THWACK! Ok, Mako didn't see that one coming. Getting slapped by a big, rubber cock was surprisingly jarring too. The shark's cheek even rippling as she was knocked to the side. Mako would be dazed enough, then, for Furia to get on top and start stripping her of the strap on on her hips. Furia would keep smacking her with the dildo, though. Which Mako found very annoying as she began to block the toy with her arms.

"Gah! Fuck! You have..Ow! You have a...very weird sense of what...Ack...of what I like!..." she said while being slapped. Determined to regain control, Mako would shoot her fist up and try to punch Furia's right breast. The shark needed to get out from under the masked beast. So, if she struck her target, then Mako would try to do so a second and even a third time, as well. "Get...off...me!" she'd growl, hoping to get back on top where she belonged.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:03 pm

"shut...up!"
Furia growling would gasp at every pounch to her breast,tightening her teeth as she keeps slapping that toy again's Mako like a cosh,but slowly Mako would manage to roll them again,pinning Furia against the mat down.the black masked girl would growl out again toward her foe,and still having her dildo in the hand she would slap it again on her face's side,before using a hand to grab and pull down Mank's head,and hoping to let her open her mouth to yelp to push in that rubber cock,smirking evily at the action.
"hm...suck it for good cutie!"
Furia chukles,trying to roll them again and find herself on top,keeping to force her foe to worship it while moving a free hand between her legs back and starting teasing her clit

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:35 pm

"MMMMMFFFF!" Mako groaned as she now found the rubber cock inside her mouth. Gagging a bit as Furia made her suck on it, the shark continued to try fighting the woman off. She kept trying to smack the toy away, but this left her crotch open for an attack. Which was exactly what Furia did as she rubbed Mako's sex with her fingers. This caused Mako to let out a muffled moan of pleasure, but she still wanted to get this damned dildo out of her mouth!

So the shark reached towards Furia and began to grab the woman's still wet pussy. Inserting two fingers to quickly rile the masked Italian woman up. The whole time, though, Mako kept her eyes locked on Furia. Staring the sexy, masked woman down as they pleasured one another to the breaking point! There was no fear in Mako's eyes, only fiery passion, anger, and a great deal of lust.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:43 pm

Furia growling keeps to fight to hold her Dildo inside that mouth,letting out a pleasure moan at her pussy teased again,biting her lower lip looking down at the other girl.
"don't...move!" she murms out,pulling that dildo out from her foe's mouth to slap it another time against her face before putting in on a side and moving both hands to grab quiclky at Mako's wrists,pinning them down on the canvas to both sides,trying to climb the shark's body and smother her foe with her wet pussy,grinning down evily.

"now just relax!" if Furia would manage to climb and stay on her face,she would wait some moments to weakening Mako enought to take again that dildo and put it inside the shark's pussy back,but without working on it,coming again to hold these wrists down.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:15 pm

"Gah fuck you-ACCKK!" Mako would say as the dildo was removed, only to receive another smack from it. This one dazed the shark enough for Furia's to climb up her body and sit her soaking wet pussy on the masked woman's face. Now Mako didn't mind this sorta treatment. In fact, she had some fun licking up the cum she'd forced outta the sexy masked beast not along ago.

What bothered her was when Furia forced the dildo into her pussy. Moaning into the woman's sex, Mako would squirm a bit as the rubber cock was left in her womanhood as her wrists were pinned. The worst part being how it was just left alone. Furia wasn't doing anything with it as she continued sitting on the shark's face. "Mmmmmppffff! PWAH! At least move that fake cock, you bitch!" Mako barked as she momentarily freed her mouth only to be sat on again by the fellow masked woman. "At least the pussy's good..." she'd think to herself while rolling her eyes.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:08 pm

Furia keeping to smirk down doesn't move from her position, waving her hips foward and backwards a bit to tease Mako's nose with her clit, rubbing more her pussy on her foe's face holding in the best way the japanese's wrists,loving the feeling of her juices ending on that muzzle.
"ohhh, I'll leave it alone as much as I want!" the black masked girl chukles evily a bit,enjoying also the crowd's cheering "don't worry you got the whole night to get fucked by me,cunt-!"
After that sentence,Furia would suddenly stand releasing Mako's wrists and stomp her belly with a sole,rubbing it down digging in the abs after the imapct to keep her down and sore,before trying to grab with her hands her opponent's hair and pull her up,still with the dildo inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next