Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Rekindled Spirits

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Rekindled Spirits  - Page 7 Empty Re: Rekindled Spirits

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:12 pm

The Ace would continue to show her defiance, striking the mighty Swede with some half hearted strike to Cecilia's waist. It was not enough for the blonde to falter in her next offence, which was to slam Misaki down on her back with a simple yet effective vertical suplex.

The Ace would cry out loudly, her body arched up whilst she clutched her lower back and howled in pain. Misaki was sweaty and exhausted, but despite that she managed to shift up to a seated position but the spar had really drained a lot out of her.

Cecilia would soon turn around to watch her rival in agony, deciding to end this with a humiliation. Misaki hissed at her beautiful hair being grabbed, and she was slammed back down on her back. Once down, Cecilia would mount her rivals face with her ass, smothering her. The Swede would use her knees to pin her arms firmly down against the mat while pressing down on her breasts as well.

"Mmmmfff oomfff....I-I give" she moaned weakly, tapping the mats with her hands gently.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Cecilia's new position on top of the ace was an enjoyable one, locking Misaki Toyoda into a facesit she would grab onto those large breasts of Misaki and squeeze the ace's large mounds. It didn't take long before Misaki began to tap against the mat and released that muffled moan of submission.

Smirking, Cecilia would move up off of Misaki's face and scoot off of her. Rising to her feet as she would wipe some sweat off of her forehead with the back of her arm. " Phew...that was a nice workout." She let out, looking down on Misaki....

After a few seconds she'd offer her hand down to the Berserker Ace. " Come on, on your feet."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:32 pm

With her being totally out-wrestled in the last stages of the spar, the smother was simply the icing on the cake. Unable to breathe, it didn't take long for the Ace to give her physical and verbal submission to her long standing rival. Cecilia didn't make her suffer too long either, moving up off Misaki's face soon after she tapped out. Ceci would wipe the sweat off her face while looking down on the red faced and exhausted Misaki, who was panting and sweating profusely.

"Hah....Hah....yeah" she would nod, slowly rising her arm to grab onto Cecilia's hand and get pulled up on her feet. Once there, Misaki would bend forward, placing her hands on her thighs and breathe heavily, looking to catch her breath.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:45 pm

Nodding her head as she pulled Misaki up to her feet and watched her bend forward and pant. Cecilia would pull a few strands of her damp hair away from her face. Placing a hand on her hips, where she would then smirk. She figured she'd get Misaki a bit riled up at least before they ended today's little spar.

" Well, at least we've settled two things today, Misaki." Cecilia spoke out, "I dont' only have the better bust, but also the better butt between the two of us." Cecilia said as she would move her hand down and ruffle Misaki's damp hair a bit, throwing on a wide smirking grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:55 pm

Misaki was pulled up on her feet by Cecilia, the Ace would appreciate her rivals help in that. It took a moment for her to catch her breath while Cecilia would stand proudly infront of the beaten Ace, hands on her hip with a confident smirk on her face.

"Hehe, for now, I guess I can't argue with that" she would laugh before slowly straightening up. Misaki would adjust her top a bit before shaking her head and brushing her sweaty hair back with her hands.

"Heh, good spar. Thanks for that" she said, looking into the blonde's eyes with her hand extended for a handshake.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:45 pm

Cecilia would laugh back at Misaki as she would see her adjust her top like that and get ready as she would then see Misaki over that handshake towards her. Cecilia would nod her head and take a hold of that hand of Misaki.

Squeezing it firmly as she would shake her rivals hand and nod her head. " Anytime, I won't ever get tired of beating you up." Cecilia let out as she would throw a cocky grin towards her rival. After which she would break the handshake and turn and start to walk away, waving her hand to Misaki. " Keep up being an ace, Misaki."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:44 am

After a long hard fought spar, Misaki had no shame in admitting that Cecilia was better today. She would top it off with a respectful handshake while looking her rival in the eye. In the end the two would shake hands and acknowledge each other with respect.

Misaki would smile at Cecilia's parting words, cocking her waist and placing a hand on it while shaking her head. "Heh..." she simply said before making her way back to the lockers as well.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7