by hunter of speed Today at 4:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Mako was surprised by the sudden thwack. Not because she doubted Kyo's willingness to hit her. She definitely had it coming. However, there wasn't an actual impact. Looking up a bit, Mako would find Makie blocking the blow with a wooden sword of her own. "Oh my god this is so hot" the shark said to herself. Then Mako would watch as brother and sister clashed over her. One looking to hurt her, the other trying to protect her. Mako especially perked up when Makie said '-to kill my'. That meant the shark was something to her. Sadly, she caught herself and then said something else instead. From now on Mako would make it her mission to get the little shrimp to clarify. But she'd stay on the sidelines for now since she didn't want to ruin this awesome moment.

Eventually, Makie would get the upper hand over her brother, and knock him to the ground. With her sword aimed at his face, the shorter woman would actually make Kyo apologize to the shark. Mako didn't bother responding to him, though. She just pounced and gave Makie a big hug, causing her bare chest to engulf the whole left side of her lover's face. This was like a reward for being such a knight in shining armor.

"Holy shit Makie! That was so hot! You're so fucking awesome!" Mako would say as she swooned over the woman. "Don't let him off so easy, though! Brothers never learn their lesson unless it's beaten into them! Sooooooo...let's hit him a few times!" the shark said, looking pretty eager to punish Kyo.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:27 am

Makie blushed deeply as Mako hugged her. In part, it was appreciation at the hug in and of itself: up until now, she had never before managed to knock Kyo down in their sparring matches, and even in their wrestling training, he usually got the better of her than the other way around. Managing to knock him down in a sudden impromptu duel in front of Mako was not only a surprise, but a very happy one at that.

The other thing she was blushing about, obviously, was having a very topless Mako hugging her in celebration.

"Eh....th-thanks," she said. She raised an eyebrow as Mako suggested she hit Kyo a few more times. "Wait, what? No!" She lowered the kendo stick. "I mean, I've already bruised his ego, so there's no point in bruising him any further!"

"Hmph," Kyo grunted as he looked away from the two of them, folding his arms crossly.

A few minutes later, the three of them were sitting at the kitching table, a freshly brewed pot of coffee having been poured for the three of them. Makie had finally put some shorts on, and as she and Mako sat at the table, Kyo fixed an irrirated glare at them.

"So, let me get this straight," Kyo repeated. "The two of you ran into each other at the beach, came back here, and..."

"And the rest, I think, is pretty self-explanatory," Makie replied as she calmly sipped her coffee.

"Hmph," Kyo said again, before fixing his gaze on Mako. "As for you...what are your intentions towards my sister?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Mako let out an exaggerated and comical "Aaaawwww!" after Makie turned down her request to hit Kyo some more. She didn't really mind that much. Seeing him get dropped like that was already enough. Meanwhile, Kyo was pouting on his back with his arms crossed. He refused to even look at them. It looked like Makie was right, Kyo's ego definitely took a hit.

A little later the three of them were all sitting at a table. The shark already put on something to wear. But all she put on was a lengthy t-shirt. There was no way she was going to get all dressed for the guy who tried to hit her. Makie was in charge of the explanation because Mako would tell most of it wrong and the worst possible parts in far too much detail. Kyo just had to sit there and listen like a good boy. He hated it, and judging by the look he was giving the shark, he hated her too. Mako didn't give him much of a reaction, though. She just sat there looking all laid back and calm.

Of course when Kyo asked what her intentions were, a switch went off in her head and she got all pissed off...

"Ummm...Intentions? Did you just ask me...what my intentions are? Wow...ok fucker let me tell you something..." she said while starting to get threatening. She seemed pretty laid back so far. She probably came off as a bit goofy to be honest. Now, though, Mako was gonna tell this guy off. "...I gave you a pass for attacking me cause you didn't know any better. It was just bad timing to be honest. Plus you're still Makie's brother. So I'm more than happy to let it go cause I'm kinda crazy about her." she would explain, before wrapping her arm around the shorter woman's shoulders. It was kinda a reflex of her's. Whenever she declared her feelings about somebody, Mako usually pulled them close to symbolize their 'bond'. She didn't even realize she was doing it, either. Getting close to people she really liked was just something natural for her. "But if any one else tried that with me...I would beat that stick over their head till it snapped. So instead of doing this weird 'big bro' fetish of your's, how about you thank me for not giving you a concussion? Then you can can apologize to Makie for making such a scene. You might've apologized to me for it but honestly I couldn't care less that you tried. Burning the toast is more memorable than seeing you on the offense, buddy. Mako kept saying, now actually insulting Kyo.

"Anyway...my intentions are pretty simple. Sure she's a smoking and I'd kill to get back in bed with her. If she felt the same way about me...fuck I can't even describe how happy I'd be. Honestly though...I'd be thrilled if she just wanted to hang with me. I like Makie. A lot. She's really cool, helpful, fun, and overall she's just so awesome to me. So yeah. I'd love to hang out with her, go drinking, and maybe even do some more stuff in tension with her. I think we'd kick ass in a tag match together so I'm gonna ask her about doing that with me some...time..." Mako would tell him before suddenly trailing off into silence. The shark got so heated that she let out a lot more info than planned. It would've been fine if Makie wasn't here. But she was. In fact Mako still had her arm wrapped around the shrimp as she held her close. Honestly, she was starting to blush, and couldn't even bring herself to take a peak at the woman.

"....." Mako stayed silent. She didn't know how to take back what she just said at the end there. Mako just hoped Makie didn't think she sounded weird or anything. All she could really do was look away to the side while fidgeting with her hands anxiously.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:44 am

Kyo sat as Mako launched her long, angry retort at him. And sat. And, ever so subtly, his right eye twitched. From where she was standing (being awkwardly squeezed against Mako by her unexpected grab), she couldn't tell what had done it: the whole line about the "big brother fetish," or the quip about burnt toast being more memorable.

However, angry as she was, Mako just kept talking. And talking. Little by little, she started mentioning things she probably didn't intend, and a few things that caught Makie completely by surprise-- most notably, the whole thing about them forming a tag team together! Her eyes widened. "Mako..." Makie gasped, both out of surprise for how strongly the shark girl felt about her, but also about the idea of them forming a tag team. For the longest time, she and Kyo had formed a strong brother-and-sister tag team, and while Makie had always wanted to try new things, at the same time she didn't want to hurt her brother by dissolving their tag partnership. But now that Mako was suggesting this...

"Hmm." Slowly, Kyo set his mug of coffee down. it was evident that he was exercising a great degree of patience right now, especially after Mako had just blatantly insulted him like that. Slowly, his gaze turned to Makie. "How do you feel about all of this, Makie?"

Makie blinked in surprise. She was surprised that Kyo was asking her directly. He had always been fiercely protective of her-- especially ever since mom had died-- so the fact that he was asking her was not something she had expected at all.

"I..." Makie quivered a little, balling her fist as she struggled to come to terms with her feelings. Everythign was happening too suddenly, especially with...well, with a girl she had only just had a single night with. "I really like Mako too," she finally said. "I really want to hang out with her more, and yeah, I'd like to fight a match or two alongside her as well. I...I don't want us to dissolve our team, Kyo, far from it. But I do want to try fighting with other people as well...especially Mako."

Her face hardened a little, as she suddenly remembered that she had just conked her brother of the head with a kendo stick not long ago, and there was no reason for her to be so timid. "And if I want to do any of that, then I'll do it, no matter if you agree with it or not!" she finished emphatically, slamming her palms down on the table.

For a moment, Kyo was quiet. Then, slowly, he sighed and looked down at his coffee mug.

"Well if that's the way you feel," he said, "then I really can't stand between you two, can I?" And with that, he nonchalantly took a sip of his coffee, a subtle gesture that more or less finalized his opinion.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:27 pm

Mako was realizing her mistakes by now. First off she had just insulted Kyo, like a lot, in front of Makie. Even if she was mad at her brother, the shark shouldn't have told him off like that. Sure his sister could say that about him, but Mako couldn't just tear apart Makie's brother! Even if he wasn't present, there were some things that could only be said by family members, and friends should just be there as emotional support! NOT JOIN IN ON THE BASHING!

Makie already seemed shocked, and that was killing the shark on the inside. Of course, she didn't know it was for a different reason than berating Kyo. There was a bit of confusion it seemed. To Mako, a tag match with Makie wasn't permanent. It was more like a good way to bond. Of course, the siblings probably saw it differently. Having been a tag team for almost their whole careers, it shouldn't be surprising that asking to team with one of them might come off as a type of robbery. Plus, when Makie started to give her thoughts, it seemed like see had assumed Mako was asking her to dissolve their brother / sister team.

That realization hit Mako hard, and she was quickly wishing for death as a result. But, then, Makie turned her whole mood around by basically telling Kyo, "Screw you! I'm gonna hang out with Mako! Deal with it!" while slamming her hands down on the table for dramatic effect. If Makie hadn't been staring at her brother so fiercely, she would've noticed the shark's face. A face that looked as if she was about to cry of happiness. Now Mako wasn't giving any of her mistakes a second thought. In fact, she had honestly taken this as a sign that she'd won what ever the hell this weird situation was. Her current state of mind was the embodiment of victory music being played while a 'big Kyo's head'-shaped Death Star blew the hell up.

Then, Kyo surprised both of the women by giving them his blessing. Sadly, while this was probably made Makie happy to hear, Mako just got pissed off since she wasn't asking for permission. In fact, Kyo seemed to think he was an actual obstacle between them. No. If he had the nerve to stand between them, Mako would've beat his ass.

Narrowing her eyes as she looked over at Kyo, the shark would put him in his place, but be much more respectful than she was during her earlier episode. "Hey...act a little less 'Daisuke', please..." Mako would say, comparing Kyo's arrogance to the wrestling prince's. Then, she let out on Makie while wrapping her up in a huge hug. "OH MY GOD MAKIE YOU ARE SO CUTE AND AWESOME! I DIDN'T MEAN TO ACT LIKE I WANTED TO STEAL YOU FROM THIS GUY! I JUST WANTED TO TRY SOME TAG STUFF! IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE OFFICIAL! YOU'RE SO SMALL, BUT BUSTY, AND HOT, AND NICE, AND COOL! HOW'D I GET SO LUCKY AND MEET A GIRL LIKE YOU!?" Mako would say, unable to contain her happiness as she shook Makie around in her arms.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:35 pm

Kyo's eye twitched a little at being compared to Daisuke. Okay, maybe he wasn't perfect, but if there was one thing he WASN'T, it was some arrogant blowhard who couldn't even wrestle if his life depended on it. But he kept his silence as Mako then wrapped Makie up in a giant hug: she went a little wide eyed as Mako's sudden squeeze cut off her air supply, and she instinctively tapped at the other girl's arms, tapping at her as she tried to make the shark girl let her go. "Nnnnh...happy...too...but....can't...breathe...Mako..." she gasped.

This had been a hard thing, admittedly, for Kyo to do. Ever since their parents had died, Kyo had made it a mission of his to look after his little sister and make sure nothing bad happened to her. Of course, he knew he couldn't protect her from everything, but still...lately he'd been wondering if he'd been acting too much like a parent rather than like an older brother. It was hard, but he had to sit back and let Makie make her own decisions. Decisions, and, well, mistakes.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Mako was VERY happy right now. So despite Makie's request to be released, the shark didn't just let go. It took a little longer for her to ease up, and when she did, Mako just started nuzzling against the shortie, cheek to cheek. "Oooooh! Sorry Makie~ You're just too huggable to let go of! But I'll try to be a bit more gentle~...For now at least~" she'd say, starting to get a bit flirty despite Kyo still being in the room, and still staring right at them from across the table for that matter.

It dawned on the shark that Makie might feel a bit nervous with her brother here, though. So while she didn't care what Kyo thought at all, she was very concerned about the shrimp's feelings. "Hey...Kyo...You...should take a walk...You should take nice, loooong walk..." Mako would say, being about as blunt as a sledgehammer. While she didn't actually say what her plans were, but there was no chance in hell that the elder brother was unaware about she was talking about. Especially as she moved her eyes back and forth between brother and sister, not to give him a hint, but she actually was doing this just to taunt him. The rest of this insanity was her being 100% serious.

"Go-Go-Go-Gooooo~" Mako would say while staring at the man and waving him away with her hand. All as she continued holding Makie in her arms with their cheeks squished against one another. He'd better get out of here soon, cause Mako was gonna strip herself in about ten seconds...and in about twelve the shark was going to pounce on the shrimp like a tiger...or some kind of a...a TIGER SHARK! Mako was definitely going to use that in her foreplays from now on!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:25 pm

Not for the first time, Kyo ignored Mako and her antics. In his mind, he was treating her with about as much respect as she had been treating him, and if she wanted to threaten him, then well fine: his reaction was showing just how seriously he was taking any threats of hers. Instead he focused his attention on his sister. "Makie, are you sure this is what you want?"

At that moment, Makie, rather comically, was forced to press both hands to the side of Mako's head to push her away slightly, as the Shark Girl was getting rather grabby at that moment. "I'm...sure....
nnnnf seriously calm down for two seconds..." She finally managed to push Mako back slightly. "I'm sure that there is something between Mako and me, Kyo, and I want the two of us to be able to explore that a lot more...inside the ring, and outside of it."

Kyo nodded slowly. "I get that. But I guess what I'm asking is...is this the end of our tag team, then? Because if it is, I'll understand."

The comment caught Makie by surprise. "What? No! Kyo, I still think we make an awesome team, and always have. I just..." She turned and looked whistfully at Mako. "...want to try fighting alongside new people, like someone else who has my back and wants to kick ass and win matches with me." She turned back to Kyo. "It doesn't mean our team is over, Kyo. I just need a break. Honestly, you should really think about fighting alongside new people as well." She gave Kyo a mischievous grin. "I mean I'm sure there are plenty of ladies in the league who would love to share a locker room with you."

She relished Kyo's sudden red-faced look of embarassment, before continuing. "Anyway, why are you suddenly being so cool about this? I thought you would be opposed to all of this for sure."

"And if I had said no, what would you have done?" Kyo retorted. "I have no doubt you would have told me to fuck off and gone off with Mako anyway. I've been way too protective of you, Makie, ever since mom and dad died." His face became a lot more downcast. "You're a fully grown woman who doesn't need me to interfere with your life or your choices. It's as simple as that."

This admission of Kyo's caught Makie by complete surprise. "Kyo..." For a few seconds, it looked like she was going to get teary eyed.

"That being said, I'm still your older brother, so..." Kyo finally turned back to Mako. "I don't know you. I don't know how good a person you are or not, but Makie cares about you, so that's good enough for me. But if you ever do anything to make her upset or hurt her, then..." He deliberately cut himself off at that point, letting the unspoken threat hang in the air. "Be good to her, okay?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:57 pm

Despite the attempts of being pushing her away by the shrimp, the shark didn't give up easily. Head shoved back, she fought hard to cling on to the woman until it became too much of a burden. At this rate, it'd be faster to let them talk it out rather than holding on and prolonging the whole ordeal. So eventually, Mako let go of Makie. Even if it was done so begrudgingly. Now what seemed like sudden sex turned out to be possible sex in a few minutes. "Ugh! Ok-ok-ok...but it's you're fault for being so irresistible." the woman groaned as she waited for her moment. The siblings talked about a few things. Some of it boring, some of it emotional, some of it funny, and some of it going right over Mako's head.

The whole time she stayed quiet. No matter how much she wanted to speak, she didn't. And that was hard because there were a few moments where she REALLY wanted to say something. Mostly to laugh at Kyo, like when his sister mentioned teaming with hot ladies. Of course, if she waited till the very end, she could do it all at once. So that thought kept her quiet. Then, when she was finally spoken too, the shark wasted no time to reply.

"Yeah, I'll be good it her." she'd say. No jokes or innuendos. Just honesty. It was the first time Mako treated him with an ounce of seriousness and respect. And it might be the last...because when the moment passed the shark brought out all the jokes and innuendos she'd saved up. "Oh! And I know a lot of ladies who'd be thrilled to share locker rooms with you~ Maybe even more than one at a time~" the woman said with a chuckle. "By the way, Makie, that offer applies to you, as well. Just instead of a locker room...its a bedroom...or pool...or anything else I can talk you into~" Mako added, her eyes looking happy but hidden within them were countless scenarios that big brother might try to kill her right here and now over, if he was at all aware of them.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:44 am

Kyo nodded to Mako. In all honesty, he still didn't like her (and those yakuza tattoos of hers didn't make him like her any more), but for now, he had to trust her, and trust that her feelings for Makie were genuine (and vice versa). When Mako suggested that she could introduce Kyo to a few ladies, however, he blushed further...especially since he was fairly certain that Mako meant waht she had said.

The moment Mako started with the innuendo towards Makie, however, it was all Kyo could do not to roll his eyes. Deciding that now was as good a time as any to exit, he stood up, said "I'm going outside to do some kendo practice," and with that, exited the room.

With Kyo now gone, Makie found herself alone with Mako once again. She giggled at Mako's suggestion. "Aww, and I thought you wanted me all to yourself," she teased back.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next