by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:37 pm

"Oh my god yes..." Mako moaned as she was worked over. Make may have been small, but her skill prowess was amazing. Squirming about from the pleasure, Mako would end up biting her finger to keep from crying out too loudly. Their eyes briefly locked before the shrimp slip down further. Her face diving in between Mako's sexy breasts as she nibbled and licked them all over.

"Damn babe...go ahead~ Mmm...tell me what you think~" the shark purred, wondering what Makie thought about her 'goods'. Mako would also start caressing the woman's dark hair as she worked. She couldn't help but moan out sharply then as the shrimp started rubbing her sex with her fingers. Instantly, Makie would learn just how wet Mako already was. A clear sign at what she was going was working on the lusty shark. Her free hand would grab onto the sheets as she tried to hold back her upcoming climax so she could feel this pleasure even longer.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Shark and a Feisty Shrimp~

Post by Underdog21 Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:49 am

Makie was gratified to hear the sounds of enjoyment that Mako was making, as it told her that she was doing everything right so far. She teasingly bit down on one nipple, before sliding her tongue around the curve of Mako's breast, enjoying the firm roundness of it. "Love them...but they're not as good as mine, I'm sure," she teased as she came up for air, continue to delicately finger Mako's sex all the while.

Still keeping her hands on Mako's generous orbs (and fondling them generously, twisting slightly at her nipples), Makie would lower her head down towards Mako's sex, giving the edge of her clit a teasing lick, before leaning down to start nibbling at it, her tongue dart and sliding against its walls as she continued to stimulate the shark...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:44 pm

Mako purred like a kitten as Makie attacked on two fronts, her breasts, and her sex. The shark wouldn't hold back her moans, she'd let the shortie know just how good she was at this. Hearing that Makie loved her tits put a smile on her face, but hearing the woman's taunt about having better tits got her even more excited. It was another challenge, another way to egg the shark on and get her blood pumping. Makie's tits were perfect, though, despite belonging to such a small woman. Honestly, the shark knew they were better than her own. She did have some amazing tits herself, but she knew her puppies were not on the same level as the shrimp's glorious orbs.

"...You know...I'd love to deny that...maybe have a tit fight to prove...who's rack is better~...but babe...you have a fucking great rack...like...really amazing...so I'll admit you have me beat there...No contest~" Mako would explain, while fighting to speak instead of moaning out like a mindless slut. Makie soon made speaking impossible, though, as she went down to her sex and gave the shark a lick. Shuddering as her clit was licked, Mako would squeal out loud as the woman nibbled and explored Mako's sex with her tongue. "Oooooh! FUUUUUWAH!" was the noise that escaped the shark's mouth. Mako was squirming wildly as the shortie pleasured her. Soon she felt her loins burning, and knew her climax would ravage her any second now. Eyes rolling back as she panted and let out soft squeals, Mako tried to hold on just a little longer so she could feel this pleasure just a little longer!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:29 am

Makie found herself hugging Mako's strong thighs now, her hands caressing Mako's firm buttocks as the other girl twisted and squirmed under Makie's attention. Makie, however, had other things to focus on as she nibbled and licked at Mako's damp folds, her tongue darting deeper and deeper as she started to work with more and more intensity. Given Mako's size and power, though, it was getting hard to keep her down.

Even as she worked Mako over, the other girl started crying out in ecstasy, breathing with a furious intensity. She readied herself, knowing that Mako would climax any second now...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:36 pm

...and cum Mako did. Spectacularly. The shark howled wildly as she erupted all over her lover's face. She'd had many climaxes, so Mako knew THIS was a god damn good one. It took everything she had and then some not to squeeze her legs together as she rode out this orgasm. If she did, she might squish Makie's head! As good as this was, though, like all good things...this came to an end. Panting loudly as she stared up at the ceiling, Mako was stunned.

Enough so that she couldn't find the words to joke around with Makie. Instead, she blurted out, "...Wow...", in awe of what just came over her. It wasn't often that the shark was at a loss of words. This was something special. "Ooooooh god...that was just...that was great, Makie..." she added, not calling the woman 'shrimp'. There was nothing 'shrimpy' about the climax that had devastated her.

That's about when everything became dark and fuzzy in her memory. Later on, Mako would say she was sure that other things happened, but could not make sense of them for the life of her. Whether it was just so late, that they were just exhausted, or even too drunk...Mako was clueless. She couldn't even tell which of them out fucked the other! Maybe that was a good thing, though. If she couldn't remember who came out on top, that just meant they'd need to have another contest to decide. And Mako really needed another shot at this woman. Then another...and another...and as many more times as they could just because they were so good together!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:18 pm

The following morning began as it always did for Kyo: with him waking up early and coming down to make breakfast. As usual, he was up before Makie (despite having come home later last night, after an extensive nighttime jog around Kyoto), and as usual, it fell to him to make tea and breakfast before rousing Makie. He had contemplating salmon and seaweed this morning, but he was in an unusually good mood this morning, so he figured he would make okonomiyaki instead.

He was smiling to himself, humming a pleasant tune, and stretching a little as he walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. Nothing could spoil his good mood this morning, he thought to himself as he opened the kitchen door. Absolutely nothing...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Mako had gotten herself out of bed before Makie to make her lover some coffee and breakfast in the morning. After the night they had the shark really wanted to spoil Makie rotten. That was the plan, and for thirty minutes it was still the plan. Only Mako had fallen asleep at the table while waiting for the toast. She figured the toast popping up would wake her up of she just rested her eyes a little. That was twenty minutes ago and now even the burning toast wasn't waking her up. It was worth mentioning how Mako got a toaster to Makie's house...it was her own one that she kept in her car. Why did she keep a toaster in her car? Because she wasn't the best cook in the morning. She always burned something due to morning drowsiness. So whenever she slept over at someone's place she made sure there was a toaster to make something easy...today...was the exception...

Kyo walking in wouldn't manage to gain Mako's attention. That was bad on so any levels, because the shark didn't get fully dressed. She wanted to look sexy for Makie when she came down, so the woman was only in her thong. Sure she had a shirt down here to put on later, but it was still resting on the nearby chair. The one thing that Mako got right was that she made the coffee. Which was in the pot and ready to be poured into a mug.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:24 am

The moment Kyo opened the door, he froze. Several things right now were terribly, horribly wrong.

The first was the smell of burnt toast. This was especially unnerving, as Kyo didn't have a toaster. Well, he used to have one, but he had somehow broken it in a morning of extreme culinary confusion-- one that he had never spoken about again. Sure enough, though, there was now a toaster in the corner of the counter, with two slices of very thoroughly burnt toast squatting in their slots. The scent was an affront to both good taste and to Kyo's senses.

The second thing that was awry was that coffee had been made. Now, normally, making coffee had been Kyo's job. It had been his job ever since dad had had the accident, every since mom had fallen ill...he made the coffee. It was his role, it was his duty, it was his honour. But this time, someone else had taken over this role.

And speaking of someone else....there was a nude woman sitting asleep at the kitching table. Well, alright, she wasn't completely nude: she was wearing a thong after all, but Kyo had only noticed this after he had initially looked away in red-faced modesty. The intruder was very well built, with firm abs and well-developed muscles that merely accentuated her firm breasts (although he was trying his hardest to pay attention to those), and gave off the impression of being a fellow wrestler. However...he also noted the yakuza-esque tattoos running all along her powerful upper body. The mark of a ne'er do well, he realized, a vagabond.

Either way, she was in his damn house.

Without thinking, he grabbed the kendo stick he left propped against the nearby closet (in the same space he always left it after practice) and rushed forward with a righteous yell, swinging the stick outwards at the intruder...and ending with the point of the stick pointed right at her forehead.

"Who are you," he growled, "and what are you doing in my kitchen?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:30 pm

Even after roaring out and shouting at the shark, Mako didn't really budge. What got her up in the end, was the smoke alarm beginning to beep like crazy from the still burning toast. Mako shot up in a panic when that started, and successfully flashed her chest at Kyo. Swiftly turning her head to the side, the shark would realize her screw up and rush over to take care of it.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!" Mako would say over and over as she dumped the toast into the sink and turned on the water. Shortly after she opened a window to get rid of the extra smoke. Breathing heavily at this point from surprise, Mako would finally turn around and realize she wasn't alone in here. Makie's brother was in the room, and the shark recognized him easily from his time in tension.

"...Oh hey there!" she'd say with a wave. Clearly not worried about being seen naked, Mako would start to introduce herself to Kyo. "Nice to meet you Kyo! I'm Mako...you might've seen me around Tension. I fought your sister before...and then met her at the beach yesterday...and now I'm here cause..." the woman explained as she walked over to the guy, before pausing when she saw that he was holding a kendo sword. That made the shark do a double take real fast.

"Why the fuck does this guy have a kendo stick?" Mako though to herself. "Is this an overly protective brother thing? I mean I did fuck his sister but...Wait...does he even know I fucked his sister yet!?" the shark thought, before deciding to just ask the guy. It was a sensitive topic honestly, and Mako knew she was by far the worst at being sensitive about things. But she was gonna do it anyway.

"...Ok so can you put away the sword? I mean beating you up would probably get me in trouble. And I get that you're the big brother...you make sure your sis is safe...but Makie can definitely take care of herself. I mean I was kinda drunk last night...so details are honestly a bitch to remember...but man she was a beast in those sheets..." she would say before shutting the fuck up because this was her brother. "...ok that sounds bad. Sorry. Forget that I said that. You don't wanna hear about our sex. I bet you'd rather topics about sex and your sister never came into contact. I get that. If I had a sis I'd never let anyone defile her...oh fuck wait I DID NOT defile your sister. This was two consenting adults doing something perfectly normal. And I know I said I was kinda drunk...but your sister didn't have as much to drink as me so honestly she could think way straighter than I could.....fuck that doesn't sound good either..." Mako would say as things seemed to get worse and worse.

"...Ok just hit me with that thing and get it over with." the shark would say while leaning forward so Kyo could hit her right on the head. At the very least this was better than actually fighting with the guy.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:50 am

The newcomer didn't react to Kyo's threat-- at least, not at first. Instead, it was the beeping of the smoke alarm that caused her to jump up and run towards the burning toast. Eventually, she finally noticed Kyo...and to his consternation, didn't bother to cover herself up. The slight bouncing of her naked breasts caused Kyo to go red-faced, feel a little stiff further down, and glance away slightly, all in that order.

What happened next was even stranger, however. The stranger introduced herself as Mako, and started to ramble nonchalantly about Makie, and how she had slept with her last night, and about Makie's sexual prowess and how they had both been drunk and....as Mako rambled on, Kyo went from surprised, to angry, to confused. Makie? Bringing a strange girl home? He had always had his suspicions about which way Makie swung, and he was fine with that, but...seriously, this woman? His sister, in his mind, could have done a lot better.

And then, incredibly, Mako seemed to accept her fate and leaned in, willing Kyo to hit her with the kendo stick. At first, Kyo stared in confusion....though he was also still red-faced with incredulous rage. This Mako person had...had just drunkenly spent the night with his sister, and....

The kendo stick raised, then descended...and there was an audible crack of wood on wood as another stick swung in from out of nowhere to intercept it. All of a sudden, Makie was there, clad only in a tank top and panties, glaring up at Kyo as she held up a kendo stick of her own.

"Kyo! What the hell do you think you're doing?!!" Makie exclaimed as their blades locked.

"Nnngh...I was...about to ask you...the same question..." Kyo replied through gritted teeth.

"I was sleeping, that's what I was doing!" Makie spat back. "Until I heard you about to kill my..." Her face went red when she caught herself. "About to kill Mako!"

"I wasn't...going...to kill her..." Kyo replied. The two kendo sticks were now locked tightly, cracking a little under the strain. "I was...just going to...maim her...a little."

"What, attack an innocent, unarmed, helpless...topless....woman?" Makie hissed through gritted teeth. "How...honourable. Hah!"

"She is NOT helpless, for one thing..." Kyo said as he and Makie's faces inched closer. "She...proved that...in the ring against you. Second, she is NOT innocent, not by a long shot. And three...she's..."

Oh that's right, Mako was topless. This split second of embarassed distraction proved fatal for Kyo, as it allowed Makie to dart in close and hit him with a leg sweep. Kyo could only give a cry of alarm before he toppled onto his back with an almighty crash. Groaning, he looked up just in time to see Makie's own kendo stick pointed down at his face.

"There!" Makie exclaimed triumphantly. "Now, apologize to Mako for trying to kill her!"

Kyo looked away from the two of them, his face set in an embarassed and angry frown. "I apologize for threatening you earlier," he finally said to Mako. "Now, Makie, could you please let me up?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next