by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete)

Go down

Who should be featured in the next match?

Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Vote_lcap50%Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Vote_lcap25%Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Vote_lcap0%Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Vote_lcap25%Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) Empty Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois
The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged.

Cage match: Victory by escape or three count pin.

Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) 9naDKkj
Vs.
Isaac Clarke Vs. Emma Dubois: The Good, The Bashful, And The Unhinged. (Complete) GjyFsoe

ACT I

[size=38]Isaac leisurely strolled down a damp and dirty back alley on his way to tonight's venue. He was feeling good, excited even. Something about wrestling a former supermodel, no, a former French supermodel made his heart flutter. Isaac's progressive instincts reared their head. "No! I should respect and face her as the legitimate competitor that she surely is!" He recalled with discomfort how he had almost strangled the life out of Sophia just a few days ago. "I mean... I could probably go a little easy on her..."

As he neared the end of the alley he became more aware of his surroundings. Two hooded figures blocked the alleys exit. Isaac looked over his shoulder and noticed two more hooded figures blocking him in. He sighed and thought: "A mugging eh, that's... inconvenient".
Isaac began diplomatically. "Alright guys I’ll admit this is an impressive mugging you have managed here. I am 100% cornered. I'll just lay down my wallet and phone right here on the concrete. Now, could you please let me through? I happen to be running a little late for an important appointment." Both pairs of muggers looked at each other and then back at Isaac. The biggest and presumably lead mugger finally asked with a heavy Bronx accent "is this guy the asshole of the fucking year or what?" Before Isaac could retort the mugger continued his mocking monologue. "Oohh sorry to slow down Mr. Important’s busy day! Could we schedule an *appointment* to mug you some other, more convenient, time!?" Isaac frowned, these words hurt. "Asshole of the year?"

One of the big mugger’s henchmen tapped him on the shoulder. “sorry boss, those are some pretty good digs, but we should probably get this mugging started." The big mugger shrugged and then nodded in approval. The four of them quickly rushed in from every direction with surprising synchronization. Isaac managed to shove one down but the others closed in and pinned his arms down. All three of them dug their fists into whatever opening they could find on Isaac's torso. After a quick but ferocious pummeling the muggers shoved Isaac onto the pavement. Now, having their fourth joining into the fray, they transitioned to a new type of pummeling. Almost in sync they started kicking every inch of Isaac's exposed body. He managed to partially cover his head from the volley of kicks his attackers delivered.

All of a sudden, an authoritative rumble echoed through the alley. "HEY YOU PUNKS, LAY OFF THAT GUY!" The muggers halted their beat-down and backed up a few steps from the newcomer. Isaac peered up at the face of his savior. Her beauty was blinding. With hair like coal and eyes like a fiery furnace; her presence was power in itself. The fiery savior marched toward the muggers; all the while rolling up her sleeves and cracking her knuckles like a 1920's boxer. "You scum have until the count of three before I render you all unconscious... ONE!..." The muggers fled before the savior could reach TWO!. As Isaac began his struggle to stand she stopped him with a palm on his shoulder. "Woahh there friend! My name is Elizabeth... you look like you could use some help." In his confused state Isaac would've done whatever Elizabeth asked. He murmured: "Yes yo-... that would be lovely."

Elizabeth knelt beside him and slung his arm around her muscular neck. With little effort, she lifted Isaac to his feet and propped him up against the alley wall. She took a minute to look Isaac over; noticing every bruise and muddy footprint covering his body. With a concerned head tilt, she inquired: "Are you okay?" Isaac's rationality had left him long ago; he did not want to disappoint her and he still refused to be late. "Oh, I feel great! Maybe a coup-..." He turns aside to cough blood into his cupped hand. "A couple of bruises, maybe a little internal bleeding... I should get going... I have an urgent appointment..." Elizabeth, frowning with confusion, disagreed. "No... actually you need to let me take you to the hospital..." Isaac summoned all of his willpower to decline her appealing request to spend more time with her. "Err... thanks for helping me but... I must get going." Elizabeth noticed Isaac's phone and wallet still on the concrete. After swiftly gathering them she called out to Isaac. "Hey wait, they left your valuables behind!" Isaac rubbed the back of his neck and blushed mildly. "I'm sorry I keep needing your help... thanks again!" Elizabeth smirked as she stretched her arms behind her head. “don't worry, it's the least I could do..." With that, Isaac continued on his now painful journey to his match with Emma.[/size]
Elizabeth Brooks:

ACT II

[size=38]As Isaac limped along the backstage area the resident doctor stopped him. The doctor scanned him quickly; With an exasperated look, he said: "Shit!, what happened to you!?" Oh... just a small assault on my way here..." He mumbled nonchalantly. "Isaac, considering the circumstances, we could call off the match without affecting your record." Isaac shook his head slowly. "no... I can't spoil this lady's premiere match with my absence. Plus, I hear she's some kind of former model; I don't think she'll be a significant threat." The doctor looked at Isaac with pessimism justified by experience. "Are you sure? I think you could have some fractured bones..." "Thanks for the concern but I don’t have much time." He continued limping on to the ramp entrance.

Isaac sighed with sweet relief as he collapsed into his chair. "I made it... And with a few minutes to spare!" After some decompression Isaac scanned the empty room around him. A water fountain there, some extra chairs over there, and a girl in a sundress staring at him intently... Isaac, with already frayed nerves, almost jumped out of his chair in fright. "OH FUCK! WHERE'D YOU COME FROM!?" The sundress girl tensed and teared up. In decent English she responded: "I- I- I-... the girl takes a deep, calming breath and attempts to speak clearly I am arrived to join the... fighting?... yes!?" Isaac, managed to decode the girls messy English, though he didn’t believe her. "I'm sorry for shouting at you... but aren't you a little young to be joining our roster?" The girl perked up; her smile was disarming. "I won’t have the first... match till after my 18th... bornday next week." For a moment the girl chewed on what Isaac said; Little... With her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk, she stomped her foot and clenched her fists. "I may not be very... giant? but I would kick your back...hind in the... square circle!?" Isaac summoned every last ounce of his self-restraint to not laugh at this ludicrous display.
Himari:

"Okay, that sounds fine. Unfortunately, my own match will be starting soon..." The girl’s brow furrowed. "But... I thought you just came from a match? you look like a... corpse?" Now in a brow furrowing contest Isaac responded with patience. "No... there were some... complication before I arrived here..." The girl suddenly grabbed his hand tightly. “You can’t go to there! you're letting the blood everywhere! You'll be a dead!" Isaac, already headed toward the entrance, responded with firmness. "Sorry. But I made a commitment and I intend to keep it." The girl looked down and slowly took her hand back; her fingers trailing Isaac's palm as they left. "Okay... Great luck for you…” As he was about to walk through the curtain Isaac snapped his fingers. "Oh ya, I forgot to ask! What’s your name?" Sparkling like the rising sun, the girl declared: "I'm Himari!" Isaac nodded and smiled. “Well Himari, it was nice meeting you.”

Isaac limped down the ramp with teeth gritted and fists clenched. Yet he felt refreshed after talking to Himari. He felt even better when he saw his opponent leaning against the cage wall. She posessed golden locks flowing over her chest like the Seine and eyes shimmering like emeralds. All this with a lean body held together with a ebony string bikini. As Isaac walked while staring dreamily at Emma he ignored his many detractors and his few fans. Hidden amongst the surrounding crowd a man with sunglasses and a dark hoodie flung a suspicious red powder into Isaac's face. "FUCK!? What was that!?" Isaac growled as the weight of his agony dragged him down to all fours. As security dragged the man away he yelled out: "good luck with the match asshole!" "I'm not an asshole..." Isaac groaned to no one in particular. Blinded in a fiery crimson haze he crawled one foot, then one hand at a time. Finally, after what felt like a yearlong death march, he reached the ring and dragged himself through the cage door.
Emma Dubois:

Emma's mouth was agape as she watched this battered and blinded man crawl into the ring with her. She was all motherly concern. "Oh, my poor garcon... I can’t believe that crétin threw the bad powder in your eyes! Are you okay!?" Her soothing French falsetto soothed Isaac's frayed nerves. With body moaning and eyes screaming for help he said: "I feel grea-... pretty good... Let’s start when you’re ready..."

Emma swooned. forming a small elegant smile and cupping her cheeks in her hands; she swayed about excitedly. "I can't believe you actually followed through with the match. Emma's smile deepened like an uncanny valley. "Now your... trapped in this cage with... moi!"
At this moment Isaac could hear the cage door being locked, and then locked a second time.
Emma's word choice bounced around in Isaac's head. "...Trapped?, a trap?...  what did she mean by that? I- it must be some kind of translation error..."

As Isaac wondered if he had made a mistake the bell rang. Ding! Ding! Ding!

[/size]

ACT III
[size=38]
Waving his arms in front of him to gauge his surroundings Isaac began approaching Emma "O- Okay... how do you want to start this?" She did not answer. The blaring noise of the crowd hid the sound of her movements and position. Suddenly Isaac was shoved face-first into the cage wall. Rebounding off of the wall, Isaac was shoved against the cage wall again with even greater force. With his brain scrambled, Isaacs legs fell out beneath him and he slumped over the top ropes with his neck and arms hanging loosely over them. "I think I... underestimated her..."

Isaac desperately brainstormed. "I can’t see... I can’t hear... But I can smell... Emma's perfume is... Captivating..." Isaac sniffed the air like a bloodhound on the hunt for a French fox. Once he locked on to Emma's presence he waited. Emma was having fun as she tip-toed towards Isaac like a cartoon villain. As she put her index finger to her lips in a vow of silence to the audience surrounding her; Isaac ruined her game with a left hook. Emma was no longer having fun. Isaac had sent her sprawling across the ring, her lip was bloodied, and her day was ruined. "Alright... he's not so dumb... maybe it’s time for a softer touch" Isaac stood at attention with his fists raised for the next attack.

Emma cautiously closed the gap between them with her arms held out wide as a gesture of submission. A useless gesture considering Isaac couldnt see it. She laid her silky hands on top of Isaac's curled fists and gently moved them out of her way. She gingerly cupped his cheeks in her cool hands. With her sing-song French accent, Emma lulled Isaac into a closer embrace. "Relax... my American man... I just went to be your ami... Just come a little closer..." With a soft giggle, she began brushing her nose against his; left and right... Left and right... A little closer now, Emma caressed her lips against his before suddenly becoming much more forceful. She had lost her composure and was now displaying to Isaac a master class of ways two people can use their mouths. After the longest minute of Isaac's life Emma reluctantly pulled away and booked Isaac's nose with her index finger. As she rocked Isaac back and forth in her gentle embrace a thought demanded her attention. "Hehe, I was having so much fun with him I forgot this was a setup!" Emma suddenly threw herself backward; snapping Isaac's head into the mat. The recoil from Emma's French Flatliner made Isaac roll onto his back. Emma eagerly mounted him.

"Don't. count. yet." She ordered the referee with inherent authority. As she began rambling Emma patted Isaacs chest with both hands absentmindedly. "I really didn't expect you to come! I really though those thugs would've done their jobs!" Isaac's eyes widened at this startling truth. "I guess you thought "oh it'll be easy fighting a girly little model" "well I'm sorry to disappoint but I've been training to be a wrestler for half a year! so ha!" Emma suddenly slapped her own face. "I almost forgot the best part! I didn't even plan for the guy with blinding powder! He must've been some errant fan of moi. Isn't that funny!?

Isaac stayed silent for a few seconds before deciding on a good question. "But... why...?" Emma's eyes darkened as her ramblings took an even more deranged turn. "Why, to get closer to Elizabeth of course!... I need her... If I become popular or win the championship she'll come back to me!" Emma did not like the silence that followed from Isaac. Leaning only a few inches over Isaacs face Emma asked: "Do you doubt me?..." Isaac was quick to disagree. "Of course not! Who could resist such beauty, such calm intellect!..."

Emma's hands slid north onto and around Isaac's undefended throat. With her hands constricting progressively tighter with each word Emma began speaking tensely. "I don't want you to get any ideas about my Elizabeth... If you did I'm not sure what I would do... So. Will. You. Stay. Away?"
Isaac could feel Emma trembling on top of him yet he was the one feeling pure terror. Terror and a great deal of confusion about why he was even involved. With great strain, Isaac rasped out a reply. "Okay- Okay... I'll do whatever you like..." Emma slackened her stranglehold and Isaac took a deep breath of relief. "Okay, thanks! I think we're gonna be great friends, right!?" Isaac nodded vigorously. "Okay friend, because you've been such a good sport I'll just escape the cage now!" Isaac could hear the possibilities in her voice and knew he had gotten off easy. With a parting kiss on Isaac's forehead, Emma had the cage door opened and promptly won. Isaac hoped he would not have to deal with her again. He also knew his luck was not that good.
[/size]

Authors Note.
Not a lot of wrestling in this "Match". Not to worry this will set up the narrative for many forthcoming matches and intrigue.
And a special thanks to RedCosmicFox for some helpful and inspiring feedback.
WrestleMind
WrestleMind

Back to top Go down