Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:04 am

Alice's head was hurting, she felt as if all the bones in her body were broken, and the simple act of moving hurt her...

...all in all, it was feeling like a usual Hardcore match for the small Brit.

Josey would proceed with shoving Alice back into the ring by her attire, Alice rolling before stopping on her back, instinctively trying to rise to stand face to face with the blonde Texan. She had to get momentum back in her favor, otherwise, the match would end with her as a red stain on the ring canvas!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Alice Gaster vs Josey Wales - Casket Match!

Post by LtLukas Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:41 am

Josey had gotten this match back into the ring, which she was grateful for. Alice had proven herself to be more than wily, and even with Josey's huge advantage in strength, things were pretty much even if they both had weapons in their hands. Only the Outlaw had the benefits of Josey's fists and that was something that Alice could never match. The cowgirl slid under the bottom rope and popped up onto her feet, and stared down her foe.

The woman dared to try and stand. That was pretty amusing. The blonde woman threw her shoulder forward with great ferocity, attempting to spear her opponent to the ground with a great and powerful move!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:38 pm

Tired, but far from out, Alice would keep a close eye on Josey...as the woman chose not to attack for now, instead sizing the Pale Rider...

...which meant that the moment Alice was on vertical base, the cowgirl would rush at her like a freight train.

Meaning it was time for Dark Souls strategy.

She continued to rise, and the moment she saw the blonde Texan leave her position, Alice would attempt to throw herself to the side for a roll, managing to avoid the big spear from her much bigger foe!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:55 pm

Josey came charging forward like a bronco on the great Texas plain. Her red eyes were cast downwards as she traipsed towards her opponent without a care in the world. Heavy footfalls resounded throughout the arena as Josey neared her opponent, her shoulder lowered to deliver maximum pain. Just as she thought she was upon Alice, she put a little bit extra into the blow that she may cause the ultimate amount of damage.

Then she hit nothing. Josey was leaning forward so much that she fell down to the ground, her arms breaking her fall before she skidded forward a bit. Still on the mat, she turned over and around, looking for the woman who she was now cursing with every breath!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Alice rolled straight onto her feet in her roll, turning towards the now downed Cowgirl, successfully avoiding the potentially match ending spear...

...as well as oppening herself a perfect opprotunity to start fighting back against the blonde!

Rushing towards Josey, Alice would jump high up into the air, aiming her knee straight for the back of Josey's neck!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:07 am

Josey was getting herself up and back into it. Already her mind was churning with thousands of different ways that she could unleash hell on Alice, and Josey knew that she had the strength to execute on every last one of them. She had made it up to her knees when lightning struck, in the form of Alice Gaster. Something hard and fast crashed into the back of her neck, sending the Outlaw pitching forward onto her face. She nearly rolled over, the only thing stopping her from doing so being a hand that splayed out across the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:34 pm

Alice struck Josey like a bullet to the back of the neck, completely dazing the blonde cowgirl for the forseeable future...

...which the Pale Rider believed wouldn't actually be that long. Her gaze quickly shot towards the casket near the announce table. She couldn't win this by pin or submission (not that she believed someone who participated in a match where she lost by hanging would submit that easily). She had to incapacitate Josey for long enough to close the lid on her with little resistance.

As Alice's eyes shot from side to side, trying to figure out the best course of action simply to hurt Josey...her eyes would inevitably land on where she started the match from...

...and at the Kendo Stick she brought with herself to the ring.

She would walk towards the stick to pick it up with her left hand, before walking towards Josey, grabbing her foe's long blonde mane with her right, pulled on it...

...and winced in pain, forgetting for the moment the hard shot with a bat to her right shoulder.

Gritting her teeth, she pulled on Josey's hair, fighting through the pain to put the dazed cowgirl's head in between the second and top rope...before she grasped her kendo stick with both hands...

...and began unloading hard Kendo Stick shots to the neck and back of the cowgirl's neck, the loud cracking sound making most of the audience wince in pain...and making the more sadistic audience members count in time with the Kendo Stick shots, the number very quickly reaching 5!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:54 am

Far above her, the lights were spinning. Josey closed her large red eyes and opened them again to see if that would make anything better, but as it turned out, it didn't. Her head was still groggy and she could still barely see and her mouth was hanging open as she tried to just breathe in as much as she could so that she may deal with the thrumming pain in her head as best she could. That was not going half as well as she had hoped. The fact that her opponent had taken the initiative to grab her lovely blonde hair and drag her across the ring was not aiding matters very much in her estimation.

Josey's body was flung unceremoniously between the two ropes, and that was only the start of the bad news. Something was coming down hard and fast on the back of her neck. Whatever it was, Josey did not like it, not one bit. She did not really have the mental space to count how many times she had been struck, but she knew that it was more than she liked. In an act of desperation, she pulled herself away from the ropes that were ensnaring her and fell back onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:23 pm

With Alice nailing a hard Kendo shot...7 times? 9?...whatever it was, after a certain number of highly painful shots from the wooden weapon, Josey managed to force her frame off the ropes, her body still close to them...but lying almost completely still.

As the Pale Rider turned her head, she saw the still closed Casket to the left of Josey. It still did not enter into the equation...but with how much the Brit was punishing the cowgirl, perhaps it was time to use it soon...

But first...Alice had to make sure the cowgirl wouldn't interfere with her own demise. And for that, the short haired Brit decided to go with the most powerful move in her arsenal, turning Josey onto her front, putting her arm behind her head, locking the kendo stick at her jaw...

...and pulling, trapping the Cowgirl in her finishing Chickenwing Over the Shoulder Crossface - Toxic, aided by her signature weapon at hurting Josey's neck and shoulder!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:59 am

Josey was breathing raggedly now. Her mouth hung open. Sweat dripped down the side of her face onto her long blonde hair, blessing it with the fatigue and desperation that the Outlaw was feeling. She was not sure if she was bleeding yet, and she was not entirely sure that it mattered. The cowgirl was in a lot of pain, and no amount of wondering exactly how hurt she was could have possibly fixed that. She planted her elbow onto the mat and tried to twist herself up. Despite all of the pain and anguish she was feeling, Josey was still strong, she was still the Outlaw. And she could get herself back into this match.

But that was not fated to be. Alice was a little bit quicker than she was, for good reason, and that didn't mean anything good for Josey. The kendo stick which had just wrecked her world was now on her face, which was far preferential to it being slammed into her but did not portend anything good. Alice then performed an incredibly painful submission move on her. Josey's shoulder and neck exploded with pain, and Josey's face contorted into a grimace.

She tried to push against the woman, doing anything she could to get this pain to end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next