Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reload

2 posters

Go down

Reload Empty Reload

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:02 am

”HAAAAAWKEYE! HAAAAAWKEYE! HAAAAWKEYE!”

So, this was a new thing. Army was used to having crowd’s heckle him and give him shit when he didn’t really do anything wrong - at least, he wanted to be used to it. It would’ve been nice if people gave him more credit and bought his merchandise and didn’t just think of him as a tag-along to his sister and cousin...despite the fact that he joined the AFW first...but whatever.  He made good money to roll around with sexy women. There were many, many worse ways to spend your life.

So normally, he’d have let the crowd’s crap slide. But not today. Not right now.

It had started out normal enough, with him coming out for a promo. The [url=https://youtu.be/l_cJ5fvVhiI]music[/i] played, the lights went up, all of it, and he came out dressed to fight - the boxing shorts, red with black trim, the boots, the taped fists, the bare chest that at least got some of the ladies on his side, all of it.

That was when he heard the chants. Cheering for Hawkeye, just because she’d gotten the better of him in one match, like she’d taken a title off him or something. That was when he saw the guy in the front row, holding up a big picture of Army eating Hawkeye’s knee. As if to remind him of what happened.

Army was holding that sign now, as he stood in the ring with a microphone in his other hand, looking it over while his music faded.

”You know,” He began when the audience had calmed down enough for him to get a few words in edgewise. ”I guess this is the part where I’m supposed to come out and congratulate Hawkeye, right? Where I admit that she was the better…” He wrinkled his nose. ”...person, I guess, and that she had me, dead-to-rights.”

The crowd gave a rousing round of applause at that, eating it up, and he just smirked at the sight of it. They’d already made up their minds on how this was going to go - he’d get beat up, come out and make a challenge, only to get beat up by some other woman. That was the cycle.

”Bullshit.”

Just not this time. He threw out that one, single word, and the crowd flipped right away, jeering him stronger than ever. ”See, here’s the thing - I admit that Hawkeye was better than when we fought last time, sure. She’s improved. She’s stronger. She could probably beat around a lot of guys on this roster. But me?” He shook his head, wagged his finger. ”No. She knocked me out, but end of the day? I was off my game, I made a mistake, and I paid for it. I accept that, yeah, but that doesn’t mean she’s a better wrestler than me. I can beat her. And Hawkeye, if you come out here and have a little talk with me, I’ve got a way to prove it.”

With that, he stepped back and made his way to the far end of the ring, leaning against the ropes while he waited. Hawkeye was in the building, he’d made sure of that before he came out, and unless he seriously misjudged her, she wouldn’t be passing this up.

Back to top Go down

Reload Empty Re: Reload

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Indeed, Hawkeye was in the building, and even already in her fighting gear. Not because of Army though. At least, not in the way he might have been thinking. After her surprising victory over the man, Tension management had wanted to take advantage of the overnight popularity her story had gotten her, and was setting up with her what would be the first of a few interview sessions, plans already in motion to make a Hawkeye DVD to sell to fans.

But there was a monitor backstage, in most, if not every, room, and she was in perfect position to see and hear Army's challenge.

She got up, and, after a brief apology to her interviewer, headed out, members of management already rubbing their hands at the thought of what Army's calling her out could mean for them money wise.

Honestly, she wasn't that surprised. While she had conquered her previous issue regarding losing to Army before, she had a feeling that, with both of them in the same league again, it wouldn't be the last time they interacted. Within less than five minutes, Hawkeye was on stage, with her black bikini top, vest, and camo pants/boots, looking out into the ring.

"Hey Armando. How's that jaw feeling? I see your still pouting after I beat you last week. Not much of a gracious loser, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:49 pm

Hawkeye showed. Of course she showed up. Why wouldn’t she show up? She was the talk of the town, one of the hottest things in Tension, the Comeback Queen who’d effortlessly defeated the man who’d beaten her years ago, the Army Slayer. Exaggerations, yeah, but it made for good clickbait.

He had a smile on his face when she showed, one that didn’t diminish, even as she ran him down and served him an appropriate level of crow for his defeat.

He took it in stride. Nodded along as her words got the crowd fired up again, eager to remind him of the loss. They even broke into this cute little [COLOR]’HOW’S YOUR JAW’[/COLOR] chant.

”That’s cute, that’s cute.” Army just shrugged it off, chuckled. [color:f74c=ff0000]”My jaw is fine, thanks for asking. Hell, I’m feeling pretty good all over. So good, I wanted to throw a little offer your way.”

He stepped forward and leaned over the rope, looking across the ramp, straight her way. ”See, I don’t mind losing. It’s happened before, it’ll happen again. What I do mind, though, is losing when I know I had it in the bag. I was one move away from putting you down for the count, I had it. End of the day, you lucked out - you know, I know, they know it.”

He thumbed his way to the crowd, who responded with an appropriate level of jeers. He waved them off and went on. ”Here’s the bottom line: I want a rematch, but not just a rematch. You and me. Best three out of five.”

That was something that got the crowd to shift their gears a bit, going from Boos to Ooos. It had been a long while since they’d gotten an official series - sure, certain wrestlers went after each other often, but few of them made it into a serious thing like Army was proposing. And he wasn’t done yet, either.

”Whoever wins each match gets to pick the stipulation for the one right after. And I’ll even do you a solid and let you claim our first match as the start - I need three to win, you just need two. Sound fair?”

With the gauntlet thrown, Army cocked an eyebrow as the crowd hushed, waiting for Hawkeye’s response. For him, though, there wasn’t much suspense. If he even half on an inkling on the sort of woman she was now, he knew what she’d say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:39 am

"Note to self, make "Hows Your Jaw?" the slogan for first T-shirt..."

That thought aside, Hawkeye crossed her arms, paying close attention to what Army had to say, eyes widening in surprise at his offer. She had expected an excuse, an offer of a rematch, but an entire best of 5 series, AND he wanted to start at a disadvantage? Certainly a very bold move on his part. Bold, confident, went for what he wanted.

Attractive qualities.

Gah. Troubling thoughts, shake em out.

After a brief shake of her head, Riza looked at the crowd, looking and listening as they all screamed at her to accept...for the most part, some were screaming for her to not do it, that it was a trick of some kind, and her instincts, honed by training, were telling her similar. Something like this...was a clear attempt to goad her. Prey on her ego and feelings of triumph from their last match. He wouldn't be offering this unless he was either had a plan or trap set up...or their last encounter proved to him that he DID have her number, and couldn't lose...

She raised the microphone to her lips. "...I accept, of course."

Of course she was going to accept, how could she not? Sure, the soldier in her saw this for what it was, knew it would be unwise to follow through with it...but this was AFW. This was wrestling. This wasn't about tactics. She was the new girl in AFW again, and everyone knew about her past history. She was trying to rebuild her reputation, and backing down here would just make it look like she was scared of Army, that she felt she couldn't beat him, and show others that she could be intimidated and bullied, which could lead to problems down the line in her career.

No, better to send a strong message now, that she was not some meek prey.

"So I get to pick the match then? Alright Army...well, since I managed to both knock you out, AND pin you, all in the same match...I've got something else in mind for this one." The crowd, who had cheered with approval at her acceptance of the match, for the most part, watched on, several of the more vocal, drunk, and perverted shouting out various ideas for hentai themed matches.

"I can't think of a more poetic victory over you...than by making you tap out. So how about we make our second round, a Submission Match? You game for that?"
She asked, the little militaristic instinct in her head reprimanding her, though she quickly shushed it. She wanted this...but would Army accept?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum