Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:05 pm

While it was a panicky way to resist Odessa, it still did the trick to get herself free. She was just seconds away from passing out and those huge breasts did not give her the space she needed for the full amount of air but at the very least enough to prevent her from losing. She was able to free her legs during the process and her arms soon followed, giving her the leverage to force Odessa off her body and to the side, which gave Karina the chance to escape!

Though.. She decided not to and instead would roll herself on top of Odessa to force her rival down on her back with Karina's weight holding her there. " ..You want to tests breasts..? Fine! " With that, she slammed her chest down onto Odessa's face, Karina's chest was already laid bare so that made things easier and Karina looking to give Odessa the absolute darkness of cleavage while her breasts would engulf and cover Odessa's entire head so that turning it wouldn't provide her any air!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:51 pm

As Odessa rolled to the side, her toga still held Karina's face tight against her bosom, and the dark-haired woman was forced to come along for the ride, nose still nestled in Odessa's warm, damp cleavage, inhaling the Briton's essence even as she climbed on top!

But losing the top spot meant a loss of leverage for Odessa. She tried her best, but Karina managed to slide her head out from underneath that toga, breathing freely at last, leaving Odessa's tits only partially covered now after she had loosened her attire to allow Karina's head entry. And now, Karina wanted revenge. Those oily breasts slammed down on Odessa's face with remarkable force, swallowing up Odessa's gasp between thick, pillowy mounds of shapely fat! Karina's huge tits engulfed Odessa's whole face, and now it was Odessa's turn to find it impossible to breathe, her hands coming up to slap at the sides of those tits, desperate to break free!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:08 am

Now it was time for Karina to give Odessa a faceful of tits, grinning wide while her opponent was trying to regain air, though Karina would deny it at all cost. She tried to slip her legs between Odessa's, wanting to hook her feet inbetween the pair of deadly limbs and spread them out wide for a grapevine pin. She let Odessa's arms remain free for the pure reason that she could use her arms to keep that head buried between her sweaty tits, enough so that Odessa could not getting air unless it was Karina's wish to do so!

" Hah, why don't you just tap out to my superior breasts! " She yelled down at Odessa while she tried to squash Odessa's body to the ground, capture it in a grapevine to show that she could tame the woman and to smother her silly so she had no choice but be reminded by those overheated, oily breasts for the days to come! Karina even tried to flatten Odessa's breasts with her abs, flexing them purposely against the nipples!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:30 am

Karina turned around the breast smother quite nicely, forcing Odessa's face deep between her tits, making her taste that rich combination of olive oil and sweat as her oxygen was cut off and she got a taste of her own medicine. Karina didn't restrain her arms, but she had other ways of controlling Odessa, starting with her legs, which were suddenly captured by Karina's own scantily-clad lower limbs, those strong, pale legs coiling around hers and spreading them out in a grapevine!

"Rrrr..." Odessa intoned, trying to squirm and thrash, but finding it difficult with all of the pressure that Karina was putting on her. Not just the tits on her face and the legs restraining her own, but those abs flexing and grinding against her tits, rubbing her nipples raw as those belly muscles kept her big orbs flat! Swinging her hands up, Odessa would slap at Karina's sides, trying to generate enough force to shove her off!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:03 am

With her tits covering Odessa's entire face, it was only going to be a matter of time before her rival taps out or passes out between them, either way was just a win for Karina! She tightened the grip around Odessa's head, making sure the woman's lips and nose would touch the warm skin between her breasts and would release a gentle purr when she did so. That did not mean that she was ignoring what she was doing to Odessa's legs though, even trying to spread them further to prove a point!

She wanted Odessa helpless and to give her that feeling of helplessness, trying to spread those legs even wider before Odessa began to slap her at her sides, each hit was enough to echo through the ring and annoy Karina, who growled in response before she was ultimately removed from Odessa after a brief smothering attempt, releasing Odessa after grinding those tits all over Odessa's face until she rolled off and tried to get back up again!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:08 am

Karina's attempt had been brief, but it had managed to have a considerable effect on Odessa, who, after managing to shove Karina off of her and free her legs from that painful, stretching grapevine, puffed and panted as she rolled over onto her hands and knees, feeling the oil causing her to slide a little extra across the saturated canvas.

But at least she was free. Karina was rolling away, trying to get back up, and Odessa could not follow after her and try to get in some sort of counter while the dark-haired barbarian was still beating a retreat. It was time for both of them to step back and take a breath. Odessa rolled in the opposite direction, staying in the oil even as she moved away from the currently-gushing corner, carefully pushing herself up to her feet, keeping her eyes on Karina the whole time as she did so.

"Mmm...not bad, love..." Odessa grunted, as she wiped at her oil-covered face with the back of her hand, holding the other up protectively, in case Karina came at her faster than expected.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:03 am

Karina had wanted to keep Odessa between her tits a little longer, at the very least until her rival was good and out of it, ripe to be used for more positions or other smothers but Odessa managed to get free and roll away from her, leaving Karina irritated but getting herself up onto her feet rather than lingering on the ground. She was definitely going to have a tough fight like this, trying to remain balanced while fighting her busty rival was going to be hard!

" So close to making you pass out between my breasts, like you always want it. " She grinned at her rival and waited for her to get back up, slowly moving towards Odessa and brought her arms up, being slow and cautious for once as she tried to lock up with Odessa for a test of strength to keep on pitting that power against Odessa! It made for a good way to see who was holding the physical prowess after that!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:49 am

Covered in olive oil now, it was going to be difficult for them both to maintain their balance, as the oil slick continued to grow larger, the perimeter of it now reaching the edge of the canvas and beginning to drip underneath the ropes and down over the apron and onto the ground.

They were in the middle of it right now, but once they started shoving there was no telling where they would slide. Odessa smirked as Karina, full of confidence, moved towards her, bringing her arms up for a test of strength! After their exchange, it was tough to say who had lost more energy. Odessa had been in control for longer, though Karina had been in control more recently. The smothers both of them had endured were sure to sap their strength even if they felt as thought they had caught their breath.

"Mm, as much as I love those big tits of yours, I prefer them when I'm mauling them with my claws," Odessa said, flexing her fingers, before she grabbed onto Karina's hands and began shoving! Karina's initial charge did force Odessa to slide back a foot or two—but Odessa would take a deep breath, then push forward, both with her arms, and with her breasts, as she tried to regain that ground!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:08 am

Karina's stability was pretty close to faltering but she expected the same with Odessa, who accepted the test of strength and soon Karina would pour that restored energy and strength into dominating Odessa in it! " I ain't letting you maul them! Worshiping them after this is done is a much better idea! " She hissed and pushed into Odessa, forcing her back a few steps before Odessa managed to halt that progress, narrowing her eyes as the woman did not allow her to force her into that corner!

She gasped when Odessa pushed into her slapped those tits against her own, losing that ground and even forced back four steps in the process before Karina managed to stop the slippery oil from making her lose the test! She would double her efforts, though instead of trying to push Odessa forward she instead aimed to put pressure on Odessa's legs, trying to work her rival and lover down to her knees to really show off who the stronger one between the two was!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:55 am

Odessa smirked and scoffed at Karina's idea of having her worship those tits. No matter how nice they were, Odessa much preferred hurting them and catching a glimpse of the adorable face her friend made when she was in pain.

Karina managed to gain the early lead, pushing Odessa back multiple feet, but the ebony beauty would pushed her right back, using her very loosely-covered tits as battering rams, shoving them against Karina's naked chest and throwing her back just as far as Odessa had been thrown back. Odessa wanted to throw Karina down onto her back, but Karina managed to slow her down, then stop her completely, before beginning to change her focus, trying to bend Odessa down, Odessa grunting as she felt all of that pressure being put upon her long, shapely legs!

Her knees bent, and her arms quivered slightly as she tried fiercely to resist. But the oil worked against her, as her upper body was pushed too far past her center of gravity, and, suddenly, her feet came out from under her, her eyes widening as she went down onto her back in the oil slick. Still hanging onto Karina's hands, though, Odessa would pull her opponent down with her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next