Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 12:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tai/Kairi Kamiya vs Yuno/Sakaki Sumomo; Family Affairs

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tai/Kairi Kamiya vs Yuno/Sakaki Sumomo; Family Affairs - Page 3 Empty Re: Tai/Kairi Kamiya vs Yuno/Sakaki Sumomo; Family Affairs

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:46 am

((yuno, get Saki's k's mixed in there sometimes))

Saki let out a small eeping sound, blushing and looking over Tai at first but rapidly drawn to Kairi. Both girls watched, Yuko even whistling and winking back. "Tell you what I'M lookin' at. One niiiiice lookin' bod," she nodded as Saki finally pulled down her panties for her. She stepped out, both girls' similarly colored and shaved into small tufts of hair. To her embarassment, Saki's was trimmed carefully to look like a heart. It wasn't for anyone special, she had just always thought it was cute.

While she blushed and shifted her weight, Yuno smiled at them. "How bout you, Tai," she called over. "Got a favorite? Or is your sister so pretty you don't even see this naked pair of hotties over here?" She'd hug her sister, kissing her noisily on the cheek and making her giggle, actually loosening up rather than being awkward with her twin.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Tai/Kairi Kamiya vs Yuno/Sakaki Sumomo; Family Affairs - Page 3 Empty Re: Tai/Kairi Kamiya vs Yuno/Sakaki Sumomo; Family Affairs

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 am

Kairi grinned and stuck her tounge out at Yuno and Saki "Please, adopted sister or not, Tai knows Im the hottest person in this room! Aint that right Tai!"

Tai blushed rather red for a bit, turning around to toss their clothes out of the ring before stretching a bit "Actually.....Im thinking Saki might be the hottest girl here.....although Im the hottest person here total, after all, I am the most sexually experienced!"

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 pm

"Identical and hot trumps either of you Kamiya kids," Yuko grinned, folding her arms under her healthy teenage bust. "Not like we wouldn't out-hot either of you on our own." She was liking the trash talking, though the Kamiyas were both attractive in their own rights to be sure and meant no offense.

Saki blushed similar to Tai as she watched his fit your frame leaning and stretching, eyes following the twitching muscles and bobbing.... things. The hottest girl here? Really? She had been picked out by boys more often than Yuko on occasion, but she never got why with her more modest nature and shyness.

Her eyes ran over the stretching Tai, starting some more modest stretches of her arms across her chest to try and hide her peeking some. It was hard not to remember some of the things she'd written about him and his twin brother on... lewder "special interest" fansites. The fanfic of "Brotherly Love" had gotten her through some lonelier nights. "Should... should we get started?"

Yuko nodded. "Of course! We gonna do tag style, or just go at it til we're just a big sweaty pile of teenagers?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:55 am

Kairi scowled a bit "Please...I still think Im hotter then both of you..." at Yunos words she grinned and looked over at Tai "Hmm...How about the second option, tornado style, after all, Tai likes being in a sweaty pile.....at least thats what someone wrote about him in a few fanfics, what was that one called again Tai? Brotherly Love right?"

Tai groaned and shook his head as she brought up the name, dropping his arms to his sides, leaving his body exposed to the twins eyes. "Oh come on Kairi, dont bring that thing up, I still get nightmares about it" Looking at the girls he grins "I was online one night, looking for my name anwhere, ya know, see if im still famous, and i come across this fanfic about me and Kai shacking up for some creepy reason, man, was I ever creeped out by it, I mean, sure I do Yaoi matches, but come on, me and Kai? thats just ridiculous!"

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Saki went beat red at the mention of the fanfiction, shivering slightly as she looked at her feet. Yuno grinned back at Tai, taking in the sight of his exposed body and then looked expectantly at Sakaki. It had always been more her thing than Yuno's, but she had wanted an opinion when she was done...
"Really creepy, huh, Saki?" Yuko said, a bit louder than she had to.

"It... it wasn't that bad...." she murmured. She twitched openly at the words. "Y... yaoi... matches? I... haven't... been..." She seemed to overheat her brain at the thoughts made her red as a tomato.

"I don't think she knew about those," Yuno said in a loud whisper to the siblings. She patted Sakaki on the back. "Google it later, Saki baby. We got a tornado match with the actual guy. AND his hot sister!"
Sakak seemed to cool down some and flimsily ready herself as the color returned to her face. "Oh.... kay..." she managed, trying to catch her breath before the fight even started. Yuko raised her fists in a mock boxing position. "Right! Wanna ring a bell or can't even wait that long for a butt kickin'?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:17 am

Tai grinned as he saw Sakis reaction "Hey if she wants, Ill be more then happy to loan her tapes of my hentai matches!"

Kairi shook her head and grinned "Ding Ding! Lets get started already!" She yelled, eagerly moving towards the twins with her hands up, causing Tai to shake his head and raise his own hands as he followed after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 pm

"YES!" Saki nearly exploded at the suggestion. Yuno had to laugh and lean on her knees, but raised her head with a grin at Kairi.
"Yea, let's do it! I'll watch it when I'm done livin’️ it.” She’️d try to rush in and lock hands with Kairi, glad to grapple with her and press her chest up against hers in the process, openly playing with the bout.

Saki would come to as well and still a bit excited at the prospect to run and try to tackle Tai blindly around the waist

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:52 am

Kairi giggled as she locked up with Yuno, a light playful growl coming from her lips as they rubbed their chests together

Tai meanhile, blink a bit in confusin as Saki suddenly grabbed him around his waist, close to his groin "Umm....Im up here...."

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 am

"Not for long," Sakaki chirped, swinging her hips downward to yank Tai off his feet with her, although he'd be unfortunate enough not to expect it.
Yuno purred in reply, trying to bodily overpower Kairi and power her into the ropes, trying to make her arch her back over the top rope under the pressure

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:48 am

Tai yelped in surprise as Suki suddenly tripped him down, landing on his back with her on top of him. Kairi meanwhile, while strong, was slowly being overpowered, eventually forced backfirst against the ropes, her back leaning over the top of it "H-Hey! Too Far!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next