Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

daemongirl

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chloe Ruiz Vs. GASTER - Hardcore Mayhem

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chloe Ruiz Vs. GASTER - Hardcore Mayhem - Page 5 Empty Re: Chloe Ruiz Vs. GASTER - Hardcore Mayhem

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 19, 2019 7:37 pm

Chloe would hammer away, using the kendo stick like a bat to batter the young Shadow Lord! Looking to make the masked fighters skin as red as she could! Smacking her over and over.

She would hear the woman start to beg, a smirk on her face appeared as Chloe would stop her assault with that kendo stick, she would point the tip of it against GASTER's chin, pushing it up a bit as she'd press the tip against the woman's chin. " What was that? You sound so muffled. Perhaps this mask is in the way huh?" Chloe let out as she would try and just lift the mask a tiny bit by the chin, aiming to just put a bit of fear into the heart of the Shadow Lord.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Chloe Ruiz Vs. GASTER - Hardcore Mayhem - Page 5 Empty Re: Chloe Ruiz Vs. GASTER - Hardcore Mayhem

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 30, 2019 6:51 am

The Brazilian would stop her onslaught as Clara begged for her to stop, approaching the Shadow Lord from the front as she pressed the kendo stick to her chin...and started lifting her mask off her face.

The Brit's heart stopped, grabbing a hold of Chloe's weapon by it's tip...

...before trying to wrestle the weapon from her rival's hands!

"No...NO!", she would scream out, trying to prevent Chloe from lifting her mask off her face!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 30, 2019 5:44 pm

Chloe had no real intention of pulling of GASTER's mask, she knew fully well what a mask meant for certain wrestlers. Though she didn't have any problem with putting some dread into the heart of the raven haired woman.

Though it looked like it worked rather well, but not in the way that Chloe had hoped. As she would feel her grab onto the tip of that kendo stick and then suddenly yanked and pulled on it, trying to free it from the grip of the Brazilian.

There was a struggle for the weapon now, but Chloe had a different plan. She would throw her leg forward and try and smack her booted foot into GASTER's chest to try and drive GASTER down onto her back bereft of air!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:31 am

"You won't...take it...I won't let y---AAAGH! GAAAAGH!!!"

As GASTER and Chloe wrestled for control of the Kendo Stick, the Brazillian would change her strategy, driving her boot hard into the Shadow Lord's chest, the masked chuuni now breathless as her grip on her foe's weapon weakened...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 am

Chloe kicked at GASTER's chest and with it was able to weaken GASTER's grip on that weapon, a smirk appearing on the face of the Brazilian as Chloe would try and yank hard on that kendo stick now, trying to pull it cleanly out of GASTER's hands.

Clicking her tongue after which, if she managed to pull the weapon free, Chloe would try and raise the stick up above her head and bring it down with both hands on the grip, a two handed swing straight down onto the top of GASTER's head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:36 am

With Clara losing the struggle for the kendo stick, the Shadow Lord would fearfully block her body from further damage...with Chloe swinging the stick up into the air, and bringing it back down, right on top of her head:

"GUAAAAGH!", she cried out, cradling her head in her arms, turning on her front as she cradled her hurting head...as well feeling the world swimming around her, the shot to the head doing quite a number on the masked chuuni...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:45 pm

As GASTER went down and rolled over onto her back, Chloe would shake her head, now she had a free reign on that back of the little Shadow Lord! She would seek to make full use of it!

Raising her kendo stick up into the air as she would then try and slam that Kendo stick down across GASTER's back! Trying to hammer down the kendo stick over and over across the raven haired Brit's back!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:15 am

GASTER kept crying and covering herself as Chloe just kept mercilessly swinging and hammering the stick into the small of the Shadow Lord's back. It was clear to all in the audience that the Shadow Lord was completely helpless.

As the ref heard sobs from pain and humiliation over being unable to do anything, she decided to pity the poor girl, and call for the bell:

DING DING DING!

The announcer let people know that Chloe was the victor by referee stoppage of the match...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:15 am

Chloe continued to hammer the kendo stick into the back of GASTER, over and over hitting the shadow lords back...she felt a bit bad about smacking such a defenseless and adorable dweeb like GASTER.

Though this was a match and Chloe wasn't going to go easy on any opponent!

When the bell started to ring though, Chloe would look over her shoulder at the referee calling the match. The referee quickly moving up to the Brazilian to take a hold of her wrist and raise her arm up into the air. " Hah?...Ah well, yeah I guess." Chloe let out as she looked down at the whimpering GASTER, she had to hand it to the referee for making a good call.

Chloe would look down at GASTER, a bit of a smirk on her face as she would lean forward just a little bit. " Guess you aren't that tough for a lord of the shadows, huh chica?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:03 am

GASTER's back was completely red from the kendo stick shots, the mark of the weapon especially looking bright over the Shadow Lord's pale skin.

The Brit herself, however, was quietly whimpering under her mask as the bell rung. She knew how pathetic all of this looked. This wasn't a match, Chloe simply squashed her.

Brazillian's music, and further mockery towards her was just a further twist of the knife into her heart. She couldn't take it, as she quietly tried to roll out of the ring away from her victorious foe, and get backstage and to the locker room as quickly as she could, before anyone could ask her for a question...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next