Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office. - Page 5 Empty Re: Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office.

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 24, 2019 7:15 pm

All Juno’s attention was focused on getting back her medical mask. Hyacinth, the crowds, even the bandage she had created were already far from any kind of critical analysis at the moment. Juno wanted her mask, almost NEEDED it! The unfiltered smell of blood, sweat, and body order was making Juno sick to her stomach. She couldn’t believe she had to breath the same air as these freaks! And now that the filter of her mask was gone, the full repugnant nature was hitting her pristine system and besmudging her perfect circulatory system! Juno’s eyes didn’t even notice Hyacinth moving towards her, too focused on her mask that lay a few feet away from her. One latex glove covered her mouth, trying to keep any tainted air away… the other outstretched to grasp at her mask.

The sharp kick to the side of the jaw connected without any resistance. Juno collapsed to the floor, completely still. Her quiet breathes causing her chest to rise and fall gently, in a peaceful manner. Juno didn’t even react to Hyacinth kneeling down beside her…and it was questionable is she even heard the purple attired woman’s proposal.

But someone else heard Hyacinth.

The woman in the nurse costume stirred a bit, just enough to let Hyacinth know that she was still conscious. As her foe lowered her hand in a sign of sportsmanship and trust, the blue haired woman reached up and took the hand. The icy woman’s grip was surprisingly strong, a sense of power in the strong hold. As soon as the Hyacinth’s hand was snagged, her opponent finally looked up into her eyes.

But they were not Juno’s eyes.

With a sudden, violent yank, the new enemy would try to rip Hyacinth off of her feet and drag her to the floor. The very second she fell, this new beast would be on her, pinning her down to the floor while staring at her with empty eyes that promised only violent intentions.
Spoiler:

“Hmmmmm…? You’re not the one I was expecting~” The voice was different from before. Instead of cold, cruel indifference, this new woman in Juno’s body spoke with warmth and a loving tone. Her usual expression had melted into that of a smiling caretaker…yet nothing about the empty void the woman seemed to embody implied she wanted to help Hyacinth in any manner.

“What was your name again…ah! Hyacinth, right? You wanted to be friends with us?”

The Nurse simply giggled to herself, as if a child had just told a joke and she was charmed by their innocence. The grip around Hyacinth’s wrists squeezed tighter and tighter, like a clamp slowly building pressure.

“That’s a very sweet offer~ If it were just me, I might just accept so that I can play with you a bit…but I think you mean you wanted to team up with her. The Nurse’s eyes narrowed a bit, and her smile sank just a little as she looked into Hyacinth’s eyes, a silent promise of violence dancing in those empty blue voids.

“She’s mine. You can’t have her. She won’t ever pick someone as weak as you to be a partner, not like me.”

The warm smile returned to her face, and the grip around Hyacinth’s left wrist finally let go…only to morph into a hanging fist, ready to drop right on top of Hyacinth’s skull.

“But I will still play with you for a bit~ If you can convince me, maybe we can still be friends!

As if those were the final words of an executioner, the Nurse’s fist would drop like an anvil, intent on smashing Hyacinth down into the canvas with a brutal display of power.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office. - Page 5 Empty Re: Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office.

Post by Edmund Sat May 25, 2019 8:21 pm

Hyacinth was shocked when she was dragged to the ground, but she did everything she could to keep her shoulders off the mat, but found herself unable to break out from underneath her opponent. She stared up at her and her head tilted curiously, "Oh? And who is it that I might be playing with now?" she said before she eeped and tilted her head to the side as her opponent's fist came crashing down into the mat. She gave a small huff, "Well that wasn't very nice of you, and to answer your question, I don't care who it is inside there I'm tagging with. she said, as she used her free hand to tap the side of her skull. I recognize your strength and I have assessed that you would be a very good candidate to form a team with, if you'll have me." she said, trying to impress the nurse with her smarts, but was still unsure as to what to make of this new threat. She'd heard of multiple personality, but had never experienced anything like this before. Still, it didn't matter to her. She recognized the nurse's power and knew she would make a very powerful ally to have if she were to even consider chasing those coveted tag team title, but for now, all she had to do was survive this match. As soon as she saw an opening, she would attempt to break free from the nurse's clutches and back flip away from her before coming to a rest on her hands and feet as she squatted down next to the fallen mask. She noticed before that Juno was trying to get the mask and she frowned a little, "What was so important about this mask?" She thought to herself as she reached down to pick it up, looking it over and examining it, but couldn't find anything special about it other than that it was a surgical mask. She held it up to her nose and gave it a little sniff to see if there was any kind of smell she could discern from it before looking back to the nurse, "So why is this so special anyway?" she twirled it around on her finger by one of the loops that would normally go around the ear to hold it up. She then stood and slowly began circling her, watching Juno's...or whoever that was...every move as she walked around the ring, still twirling that mask almost as if to see if she could get a reaction out of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 26, 2019 1:37 am

Hyacinth was oddly calm after the swift and massive change her opponent had undergone. The purple attired woman stared at the Nurse strangely, yet did not make any derogatory remarks as others had done in the past. If the Nurse appreciated that or not, she didn’t show any signs of it. Her empty, hungry eyes simply watched her victim narrowly dodge the punch, then continue on with her offer. The woman had resolve, the Nurse would grant her that, but even as her knuckles smashed the canvas floor next to Hyacinths head…the woman on top of her didn’t stop smiling.

The Nurse released her grip over Hyacinth, the purple woman rolling away and escaping towards the other side of the ring. The cold and empty void that surrounded the Nurse seemed to expand as she climbed to her feet. The atmosphere around her seemed to grow thick with a layer of anger and lust that clashed heavily with the woman’s loving appearance. She genuinely looked as though she was excited to play a fun and friendly game, yet made no move as her opponent rolled over towards the discarded medical mask, and picked it up.

If she was expecting a reaction, she would be disappointed. The woman that stood across the ring with her no-bare face didn’t even look at the twirling mask that she had been grasping at so desperately a few moments ago. Her voids were dead set on Hyacinth…like she was the only person in the world. Her question hung in the air, unanswered for a few moments as the two began to circle one another. Th Nurse seemed to giggle to herself, and even skipped once or twice as she circled her opponent.

“It’s not to me~” was all the Nurse would respond with before darting towards Hyacinth with a speed Juno hadn’t possessed prior. In what looked like an illusion, the Nurse was already almost upon her prey, a leg swinging around to crack against her opponent’s jaw in an homage to Hyacinth’s earlier attack.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun May 26, 2019 7:59 pm

Hyacinth was a little disappointed at the lack of a reaction, but she gave a shrug and moved to the edge of the ring and threw the mask over the ropes and onto the floor below before she turned her body and started to walk back, but only managed to turn her head in time to feel her head snap and a little spittle flew from her mouth, her eyes going wide, as the kick connected. Her body went limp and the only sound she recognized was the faint "It's not to me." that came from Juno before she fell to her knees and dropped onto her stomach in the center of the ring. Her eyes still wide with the shock of the sudden speed that her foe possessed as she lay sprawled out for all to see. Even the audience gave a sharp gasp at the blur and the sight of Hyacinth's head snapping to the side, as if slapped by an invisible force. All Hyacinth was seeing were stars now and the sudden eruption of cheers from the fans at the sight of violence as Hyacinth's minor victory was cut so abruptly short.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon May 27, 2019 8:30 am

The eyes that stared down at Hyacinth’s lifeless body were empty of any sort of emotion. Pleasure, pain, discomfort, nothing could be taken from those eyes. Nothing but a dull hunger and a fake smile that seemed to be a permanent fixture on the nurse’s lips. The cheers of the crowd washed over her, but she paid them no mind. If the fact that she had won over a sizable portion due to her inclination for violence discomforted Hyacinth…then that was how it was. the Nurse couldn’t fault them for picking a favorite.

“You know…you really shouldn’t take things that don’t belong to you~”

The Nurse kicked Hyacinth onto her back, the poor woman looking like she was only a stone throw away from being out cold. Her breaths were ragged and pained. It was her responsibility to take care of her the best way she knew how.

The smiling woman raised her arm into the air, the crowd growing silent as she stared at her fallen opponent. After a moment of silence dragged on by, the Nurse dropped like an anvil, DRIVING her elbow in Hyacinth’s abs, looking to crush her completely! Should she succeed, The Nurse would hook her opponents leg, and go for a rather brutal looking pin.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Mon May 27, 2019 3:49 pm

There was no way Juno could fail as she came crashing down into Hyacinth. Her body felt broken and unresponsive and she couldn't even register what was happening until it was to late. When Juno dug into her, Hyacinth let out a cry of pain and just lay there as the ref dropped down and checked her shoulders before slapping the mat, "One...two...three!" she cried and signaled for the bell to ring, indicating that Juno had scored the first fall over Hyacinth, but all she could do was stare up at the nurse, "You never answered my question..." she coughed as a small trickle of blood dribbled down her chin from where Juno had connected. Once the nurse let Hyacinth sit up, she just stared up at her, "What's your name." she asked, almost oblivious to the blood dribbling from her mouth as she stared up at the woman.

*Juno:1* *Hyacinth:0*

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue May 28, 2019 3:29 am

Ah~ The first point! How fun!

The Nurse smiled gleefully as she earned the first point of the ongoing match. It was a minor win, since she would need to get three more or so in order to achieve absolute victory, but it was fun and quick enough gaining the first point. How much longer would it actually take to gather the rest of the points? Judging by the blood that was rolling down Hyacinth’s chin, not too much longer!

It was only just then that the Nurse noticed that her opponent was apparently talking to her, asking her a question. It was hard to keep track of her purple plastered pesk and her annoying little questions. The woman in white tilted her head slightly, as if she didn’t understand the question being posed to her.

Who was she?

“My, aren’t you a silly one. I’m Juno. Juno Sawyer~”

Despite the answer being somewhat firm, the woman’s smile immediately doubled in size, and she looked as if she was going to have a giggling fit. In many ways, she seemed to be like a child playing a joke on a friend, if not for the cruelty in her eyes. There was no way she would give her true name to this woman, of all people. That was a secret only her and the one she loved the most shared~

Surprisingly, the woman in white backed off a bit, letting her opponent rise up from the floor so the next round could begin.

“C’mon! Hop on up! If you and me are supposed to be a team, we have to make sure that we know each other’s weaknesses. I want to start off with you.”

As soon as Hyacinth got back on her feet, the Nurse would rush forward like a vengeful specter, looking to slam her fist right into her opponents’ abs and leave her gasping for air.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue May 28, 2019 4:07 am

Hyacinth was slowly staggering to her feet, but she was ready this time. As soon as Juno threw the first punch, she would step off to the side and bring her elbow down right into the center of Juno's spine, "There's no way you're Juno...I've only met her today and I can tell you aren't her so tell me...who's in control right now? Or am I gonna have to beat it out of you?" Hyacinth growled and would bring her knee up into Juno's face. If she were to connect, her knee would slam into the bridge of her nose, forcing her back and giving Hyacinth the space she needed to catch her breath as she held her midsection in the spot that the nurse had driven her elbow into. Her breaths were quick and shallow, but she could still fight and if she could still fight then she could still win this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue May 28, 2019 5:05 am

The smiling void was already imagining the impact of Hyacinth’s skull shattering against her fist. It was such a delicious sensation that she could hardly wait to feel the cartilage in her nose give out and hear the audible “crack” of bone!

Sadly, she missed her illusive target, and only earned a spiked elbow in the spine for her efforts. The pain shot up her back quickly, as if one of her disks were out of alignment. Strangely, the Nurse didn’t make a single noise, simply spinning around, looking to go for another attack!  She didn’t care she had just been struck! Simply wanting to pounce on her foe and pay her back for hurting her. Perhaps that was what Hyacinth was waiting for, as her knee struck the woman’s chin with enough force to crack her head backwards like a whip. The lady in white stumbled backwards a few feet, her eyes pointed at the overhead lights before slowly returning to her opponent. The happy, giggling smile was gone. All that was left was a hellish gaze of empty torment, and vengeful fury.

Hyacinth’s words finally seemed to get a type of reaction out of the woman, her once wide empty voids that could be called eyes narrowed in a glare that implied anger or disappointment.

“You won’t ever beat her…Not while I am here…I destroyed her boogeyman personally…what hope do you have?”

The Nurse seemed to ramble, not even really talking to Hyacinth, but more to herself at that point. Despite her sour expression, her tone was still motherly and kind. It was as if were a puppet being controlled by a loving woman…but that simply wasn’t the case.

The Nurse began to retreat. At first it was one step, then two…the she completely sprinted away from her wounded for…but only to pick up speed.

Bouncing off the ropes, the Nurse was like an arrow let loose from the bow, spreading in at a deadly speed that insured a devastating outcome. The moment she looked like she would impact with her foe, she would drop down, her muscles coiled and pushed to their limits, then spring upwards, looking to smash Hyacinth with a rising knee strike that would shake her to the bones. If it landed, Hyacinth would hardly have the energy to rise again.

Should her foe fall, the Nurse would simply plant a foot on her opponents fallen form, a deadly gaze looking to ingest its new prey. Soon that gaze would lock on the scared referee girl. The black and white striped woman could swear that was no human being staring at her. Just a monster, waiting to create creep into everyone’s nightmares and tear their mind apart.

“Count it. All of it. Every~ Single~ Point~ We want what’s best for her~

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue May 28, 2019 5:18 am

Hyacinth couldn't seem to focus in on her until she looked down and found a knee coming up at her. The next thing she knew, she was on her back staring up at the lights as blood covered the lower half of her face and she seemed to be gasping for air, but the ref girl obediently counted Hyacinth out before signaling for the bell to indicate that Juno had won the match. On the score board it read: Juno: 4 Hyacinth: 0 and with that, Hyacinth was completely finished. The ref signaled to the emts to get Hyacinth some medical attention once she had finished her count and lifted Juno's hand in victory. Hyacinth just lay there as the light began to shine off her emerald green eyes and she coughed up a little blood, almost seeming to gurgle and choke on the blood that was flowing into her mouth from her busted lip and nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next