Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office.

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office. - Page 4 Empty Re: Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office.

Post by Tarantulust Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:24 am

“Ah, resorting to weapons already? I wish I could say I was surprised but judging by your performance thus far…perhaps you need an enhancer.”

The Nurse wasn’t intimidated by the sight of Hyacinth approaching with a weapon. She simply reached back into her hair and tugged away the clip that held her hair in a tight ponytail. The clip was in the shape of a cross, the common symbol of her profession. It was meant to be a sign of peace and healing, something that would help comfort those in need and protect them from harm. Of course, the nurse had no intention of doing any of that for Hyacinth. In fact, she planned on using her clip as a very special kind of weapon.

Anyone with a brain could tell what that purple punk was planning, and Juno was sure that she was the smartest one in the entire arena. The Very second Hyacinth ran at her with the chair, the nurse tossed her har clip like a throwing star, looking to hit her foe in the face, close to the eyes. If she was lucky, she would knock her foe off target and stun her enough to deliver a quick kick to the chair, knocking it away from her foe's hands and letting it slide across the floor.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office. - Page 4 Empty Re: Juno Sawyer vs Hyacinth: Enter the Nurse's Office.

Post by Edmund Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:09 am

As Hyacinth got closer, she started to slow and narrow her eyes. What was she doing? Reaching behind her head like that? Did she really wanna get clocked in the face with a chair? Before she knew what (quite literally) hit her, she was staggering back with the chair right in front of her face. The attack had worked, rather well in fact, as suddenly the chair Hyacinth was hold came back and cold clocked her in the face, causing her body to stiffen up and she fell backwards. The chair skittering away from her as she lay spread eagle on her back and just stared up at the ceiling lights. It was a miracle that Hyacinth’s head didn’t come off let alone cause severe brain damage as a very tiny trickle of blood trailed down her forehead, slithered down her cheeks and started to drip onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:19 am

The CLACK that came from the steel chair meeting Hyacinth’s skull rang out through the arena, causing the audience to wince as the purple punisher fell to the floor. Juno even seemed surprised, though to a much lesser extent. She had intended to simply knock the weapon away from her opponents grasp, and instead, she kicked the chair right back in the owner’s face. even as the crowd booed the ice-cold woman, she hardly gave any reaction. Juno only bent over to inspect Hyacinth’s wound, but the referee was quick to separate her from Hyacinth, who looked as if she could be seriously injured.

“Back off! Let the paramedics look at her!”

“Hmm…I’m more then capable of taking care of a simple cut, you cur…but why waste the time on a fool? Perhaps she will grow a few brain cells and stay down this time.”

Juno would saunter towards the blue corner of the ring, only stopping to pick up her hair clip that had travelled a few feet away after striking Hyacinth in the face. As she did so, the referee went to inspect Hyacinth, making sure she was alright and asking her questions to ensure she was mentally sound. Juno was already planning a myriad of dark holds she would put her unfortunate enemy through if she would stand back up…which was proving to be a reoccurring theme in this fight.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:48 pm

Hyacinth sat up, flipping the bird to the ref and anyone else that came near her, "Who told you to stop the match? Can't you see she's more than capable of giving me a bandage?" she motioned to Juno, scolding the ref before she stood up and walked over to Juno, holding up her hands, "Hey, could you take a look at this before we continue? I just want to make sure there won't be any permanent damage so we don't have to stop the match." she said softly, the look of rage almost leaving her face as she offered herself to Juno for an inspection as blood continued to trickle down from her head, splitting as it made it's way down her face and dripped from her chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:36 pm

The nurse that leaned in her blue corner had already begun thinking about something other than the fight at hand. Juno was painfully aware how long it took for the AFW paramedics to do…anything really. They were the worst first responders she had ever seen, and it was likely due to their employer putting every piece of red tape in their way they could. Blood, sex, and violence sells, so why staunch it so quickly when there was money to be made?

Still, the entire thing made it inconvenient for the fighters involved. Now, due to the referee trying to insure Hyacinth’s health, they had to call a weird “timeout”, wherein Juno had little else to do other then sit and wait for this strange fight to commence once again. So, there she sat, waiting for whatever it took to get the fight going again.

Because of the long wait she had ahead of her, her attention was completely off Hyacinth. So when the purple vixen strolled up towards Juno, the nurse didn’t quite react. Her cold eyes were off somewhere else, only returning when Hyacinth gestured towards her.

A small look of disgust flashed over Juno’s features. Why should she be the one that needed to look over someone so unbearably foul? It was her fault that the wound was even inflicted, and yet he had the gall to ask her enemy for help? It was quite a pitiful request, one that Juno couldn’t help but question.

”And what makes you think I would ever help someone like you? For all I know, this is a ploy to get me close so that you can get a dirty hit. You don’t have any reason to trust me, either. I could tear your hair from your scalp if I wanted if I got that close.” the cold look in Juno’s eyes was one made more out of caution and disdain rather then outright disapproval. The Nurse didn’t understand why Hyacinth would trust her over paramedics, considering what they had been doing to each other.

Regardless, Juno turned towards her lab coat that was hanging in her corner, and quickly found a medical kit. It was not pity nor compassion that made her obey Hyacinths request. Simply pride. Juno could indeed fix up Hyacinth’s wound, and she would prove it to anyone watching.

If this was not an elaborate trap, Juno would genuinely inspect the cut on Hyacinth’s head, taking not of the size and the bleeding that had occurred. Taking out a small blood-clot bandage, Juno would put pressure on the wound while using an alcoholic wipe to clean away the excess blood that had dried to Hyacinth’s face. Once the wound was clear and the bleeding had stopped, Juno set about cleaning the wound itself. Using a spray and some antibiotic ointment, a slight sting would pierce Hyacinth’s wound, killing the germs and bacteria that had gotten into the wound. As the ointment dried, Juno would place a fresh bandage over Hyacinth before putting her tools away.

”There. I don’t recommend fighting for at least another 48 hours, nor strenuous activity in general, but I don’t really care. It would simply be a shame to waste such fine work…

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Hyacinth cracked her neck a little and winced as the pain shot through her scalp once the wound was taken care of, Hyacinth would allow her opponent to take her coat back off before she spoke, "Well doc, I'm unfortunately gonna have to go against your orders as, after all, we are in a match." she smirked and turned her back on her opponent to flip off the crowd, trying to draw in some boos, but left herself wide open to attack as she continued to antagonize the crowd and backing up a little absentmindedly towards Juno and continuing to laugh at the crowd that was watching the sport, a container of popcorn flying from the crowd and falling short of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Juno simply shrugged as Hyacinth admitted she would go against her health advice. As she said, she did not care for anything other then her craftsmanship. As far as the Nurse was concerned, that had become the only thing of value since the fight had started, and even then, that was too good for her. The smartest thing this woman had done since the fight had begun was ask for Juno’s help…and she was already going to throw it away.

Did Hyacinth think they were friends of some sort? Juno couldn’t help but wonder as the woman blatantly spun around and began to taunt the audience, flipping them rude gestures while grinning like a loon. She had turned her back on Juno… and even went so far as to back up towards the nurse. Rather then see opportunity, she just felt as if her foe was being foolish.

More out of irritation then any actual spite, Juno kicked the center column of Hyacinth’s spine, looking to send a decent shock to the woman while also giving the nurse some decent space.

“Idiot! Pay attention to where you are going!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:44 am

Hyacinth was having a blast up to this point. Sure she had almost taken a couple pins here and there, but she was feeling great. She was loving all the attention she was getting and then some, but something just didn't feel right to her...like something was missing. Suddenly she felt a boot to her spine and she stumbled forward before quickly turning around to face Juno, "I wasn't even that close to you, calm down." she smirked and crossed her arms, "If you were as good at wrestling as you are at healing then maybe this match might not have taken so long, but I think I'm getting tired of toying with you." she said and slowly began to crouch low and slowly moved in towards Juno, but waited for the right moment to strike. Once Juno came at her, Hyacinth would quickly jump up and attempt to deliver a spinning roundhouse kick to Juno's temple. If she were to succeed in connecting with her signature kick, she would then pick Juno up and attempt to immediately land a pedigree before rolling her onto her back and laying across her body and lifting her leg up by her thigh for the pin, but if the move were to miss, Hyacinth would land and stumble a bit, leaving her wide open for Juno to launch a counter attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue May 07, 2019 3:59 am

“This match takes forever by default. Isn’t this annoying farce supposed to continue on until one of us pins the other around three or four times? I lost track of how long this was supposed to be.”

Juno didn’t care about Hyacinth anymore. The Nurse cared more about the bandage she had created more so then anyone else in the entire arena, and the length of the match was not lost on her. the whole thing felt as if it had been hours since the fight started, and the sweat was making her outfit cling uncomfortably against her skin. The outfit made it more then easy to move about, but Juno was still getting annoyed at the longevity of this fight. The fact that Hyacinth still seemed so energetic was commendable, but Juno didn’t have the energy to voice such commendations. Hyacinth was already on the move, which probably meant she was going in for another shot at Juno.

“Oh… You still want to continue this? Pitiful…”

Juno’s blank eyes watched as Hyacinth moved in quickly, noticed the purple girl favoring her left foot, and guessed she was going to go for a kick. As soon as Hyacinth made a move, Juno moved to the side. Unfortunately, Juno didn’t expect a roundhouse kick, and the tip of Hyacinth’s show caught the nurse’s medical mask. With a quick snap, Juno’s medical mask floated to the floor, leaving the nurse to cover her face with a gloved hand.

“ACK! You fool! I needed that!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed May 22, 2019 5:35 am

Hyacinth had noticed the nurse's attention that was directed towards the bandage and she took this time to spin around and try to land another kick towards her jawline. If successful, instead of going for the pin, Hyacinth would kneel beside her fallen foe and smile, "Now, I appreciate your help Juno, it's not every day an opponent will stop a fight to help a wounded foe. I think if we weren't in a match, you and I would be good friends...if you even know what a friend is." she giggled softly, "But, I think after this match we should talk about maybe tagging up. I'm sure we could even consider going for the belts." she smirked and stood, offering her a hand up, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. Even if I am trying to turn heel, I'm still a fair fighter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next