Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia)

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:42 am

Odessa had to get creative with her attack, but she was able to cause Cecilia enough pain in her breast that the Swedish woman could not hold onto her head any longer. That arm loosened up, and Odessa slid her head down and out of the noogie zone before Cecilia's knuckles drilled into her brain. She popped her head free, and took a deep breath as she sat up straight again, pulling her hand out from underneath Cecilia's shirt, its mission accomplished.

Her other hand still had a death grip on her rival's hair, though, because of course this wasn't over. The match which was happening in front of them was largely forgotten as the two longtime AFW warriors once again squared off with each other. Odessa shrugged and softened her stance a bit as Cecilia mentioned how, going by their official record, they were tied. "Well, that is true, of course, and it frustrates me to no end. It certainly isn't right." She hissed as Cecilia yanked on her hair, pulling their foreheads together, but once they clunked into each other Odessa would yank right back, forcing Cecilia's head to keep pushing into her own, their thick skulls grinding into each other as they stared each other down.

"And as much as you want to deny it, I have beaten you when the stakes were higher, and I have beaten you by wider margins. If you want to get technical, and dig into our actual record, those are the facts. I've fared better in our fistfights, and I know you would be too scared to actually put on some gloves and box me. I'm tougher than you, I'm stronger than you, and I'm a better woman than you." She smirked back at Cecilia, the two of them almost conspiring with each other while they were trash talking each other. This was, in fact, quite fun.

"And, of course...I know just how much I turn you on, Ceci," she added with a little purr, as she pushed her whole face into Ceci's, puckering up and pressing her lips hard into her rival's, not closing her eyes as she kissed the Swede, continuing their staredown as she enforced her will upon the other woman!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ringside Rapport (Odessa and Cecilia)

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:50 am

It did seem as if both of them were set on how their records being at a perfect tie was completely wrong in the mind of the two beauties. For that reason Cecilia couldn't help but start laughing out a little at Odessa's words. " Hah! You really think that? You're more delusional than I thought Odessa." Cecilia pointed out as she would keep pressing her forehead as perfectly up into the woman's forehead. As if she was trying to have her head crush Odessa's, which seemed to be the intention of her rival as well.

" You may have beaten me at summer splash, but that was a bullshit loss. Falling of a pier, your victory over me is me slipping. You really take that much pride in it? While I! Beat you by making you cry and sniffle and beg to be released, admitting you're the weaker woman. After I out-punched the shit out of you!" Cecilia remarked as she would then feel Odessa press towards her and pressed her lips against the blond's.

Cecilia would keep her eyes fixed on Odessa as her rival kissed her, but...if there was one thing that Cecilia knew that would make Odessa angry, it was this. The Swede would open her mouth a bit, and clamp down her teeth against Odessa's lips and attempt to bite down on her rival, fairly hard.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Odessa narrowed her eyes at Cecilia, trying to determine how much of her trash talk was serious and how much of it was just tailor-made to try to intimidate Odessa. The ebony beauty was probably the most cunning linguist on the entire AFW roster, far outstripping Cecilia, but the blonde had her ways, and sometimes she was actually able to push Odessa's buttons. Their battles were never only physical. There was a psychological aspect, too, which came into focus most poignantly when both of them were still seething over a draw.

"You certainly have your strengths, Ceci, and you are better than ninety-nine percent of women out there. You just aren't better than me. You can try to rationalize it, but with a record as even as ours, the tiniest advantage proves critical. And I have done more damage to you with my fists than you have done to me." Odessa would reply, as the two of them tugged hard on each other's hair and dragged their foreheads together, putting a lot of pressure on both of their skulls.

And then she went in for a kiss, and of course Cecilia couldn't just have fun with it. Odessa yelped into Cecilia's mouth as the Swede opened up like a shark and bit down on her lips! Odessa's eyes widened slightly and her face took on a light shade of red...just for a second. And then, her eyes narrowing again, staring daggers into Ceci's red pair, Odessa would open her lips, find Ceci's tongue in her mouth, and give it a bite in response, putting enough force into it to cause Cecilia at least a bit of pain!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 am

Cecilia couldn't help but find Odessa's words a bit childish, but she was hardly one to blame Odessa for acting bratty. She would wait and see what her rival was about to do, and when Odessa bit down on her tongue, Cecilia's eyes widened and she herself glared daggers back at her rival. She would growl out a little and as soon as she was released she'd pull away from Odessa slowly.

" Say what you want Odessa. Yet I've out-punched out, I've made you tap and cry, also....I've got gold and you've got nothing. No matter how you tally it up, I'm just better than you in every way." Cecilia pointed out as she would move her hand up to Odessa's face and flick the woman's nose in a teasing manner. " Oh?...looks like the match is over." Cecilia let out as she turned her attention away from Odessa and leaned back into her chair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Odessa scoffed at Cecilia's cute little growl. If she didn't want to have her tongue bitten, she should have just accepted the kiss and made a competition out of it rather than biting Odessa's lips when they got close enough. She acted like a petulant child, and she was going to get punished like one.

And her obsession with gold was becoming supremely annoying. "Yes, of course, because you constantly pester AFW for title shots and act like a stubborn child when you don't get your way. What a glorious way the world title holder comports herself." Odessa rolled her eyes, smirked, and shook her head at the big blonde brat sitting next to her. "Ultimately, if you thought things through logically, you would understand the difference between emotional and logical arguments. And that is the difference between you and I."

The match in the ring was over, and neither of them had been paying attention to determine whether Camilia or Nebel, the Latina or the German, had come out on top. They were focused on each other, and any wagers would have to be postponed until...there was another match to bet on.

"It truly is bizarre to me that you can be so far from a realistic place, and it's not some sort of grand joke. As far as I can tell you actually believe it," Odessa would say with a sigh. As Cecilia sank back into her chair, Odessa would go in the opposite direction, pushing up and getting to her feet. "So I'll allow myself one moment of emotional weakness, and maybe I can teach you a thing or two, little girl." Odessa made her way around the ring, out of Cecilia's view, over near the judge's table. She would remain out of view for a little over a minute before appearing again...in the ring, with a microphone in her hand.

"If I can have your attention, everyone, I'd like to ask for your indulgence. Because a dear friend of mine needs to be taught a thing or two tonight, and the only way to really get her to listen is to force her to put her gold where her mouth is." Odessa's arm swung down, leveling a finger in Cecilia's direction, then crooking it to beckon the blonde to her. "Cecilia Northman, get your fat ass in this ring right now!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:48 pm

The bad blood between the two of them was starting to boil up, as good of a friends they were it was clear to both of them and even the people around them at these two needed to settle a lot of their frustrations with one another, as they both saw themselves as the superior woman. It wouldn't be fixed until they either both agreed themselves to be equal or if one of them came out on top in a decisive manner.

" Bahah! You're pretty funny when you want to be Odessa." Cecilia let out at her rivals comments. Her white haired bitchy stuck up rival of hers was enjoyable to listen to. " You've been chasing gold for a while, you tried your hand at the hardcore belt and failed, where I succeeded, You tried your hand at the main title and oh look...I succeeded where you failed. that's always going to be the case." Cecilia pointed out, as she would shrug her shoulders a little. " I'm just better than you. Deal with it." 

The match was over between the German and the Latina and they hadn't even seen or paid attention to the outcome. Cecilia would have to find out later if Camilia had won since she'd made a deal with the girl should she be capable of that feat.

Cecilia listened on to Odessa as the bitchy ebony skinned woman moved up off her feet and started to walk over towards the ring. Speaking her her usual condescending manner that the high and mighty Odessa Brock did when she was truly pissed off. Something Cecilia could only grin widely at. She waited until Odessa got into the ring with that microphone and raised it up to her mouth, calling Cecilia into the ring. The crowd was a buzz, things looked as if they were starting up between these two amazing competitors were going to go at it. 

Cecilia rose up and walked towards the ring, she'd stretch her hand out before which had the stage hands she'd early given her belt to take care of. Should an event like this happen...she'd march her way into the ring with her belt over her right shoulder. Getting right up into Odessa's face, stopping just short of their impressive tits hitting, Microphone in her own hand she would glare at her rival as she kept that cocky grin on her face. " I'm right here, Odessa. Are you finally sick of being called the second strongest woman? Do you actually want to see if you can't become the woman standing at the top? Do you think you can handle that? Or will you come up short once again?" Cecilia asked Odessa as she would glance over at her title and then back to the ebony skinned woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 am

Cecilia was not exactly a model student. As patient as Odessa always was with her, it seemed that the blonde needed to be taught the same lesson over and over again. She was overconfident, she was smug, and she needed to be put in her place by someone who could truly tame her.

The crowd, of course, was eating up this matchup, cheering louder and louder first as Odessa climbed into the ring and enunciated that challenge, and then as Cecilia got up from her seat and climbed into the ring—holding her world title belt. Odessa scoffed and rolled her eyes. Of course Cecilia had had that thing stashed away somewhere. The blonde might have been trying to antagonize Odessa all night long, to coerce the ebony beauty into challenging her just so that she could make a big display out of this.

Truth be told? That was just fine with Odessa. As her eyes finished rolling, she leveled them back at Ceci, this time coupled with a coy little grin on her lips. As Cecilia got up in her face, Odessa leaned in to breathe hot air in Cecilia's face, their mouths close enough that both microphones picked up their words, adding a haunting echo effect to their trash talk.

"You think anyone out there actually buys this little heel routine, Ceci? It would be irritating, at worst, if it wasn't actually rather adorable," Odessa fired back. "You're not so much a heel as a big blonde five-year-old who thinks the world revolves around her. So let's fix that tonight. Forcing you to watch me hoist that belt in the air while you're lying in a broken, bloody heap beneath my foot should be good medicine for you. Because that's what this is really all about." Odessa took a breath, pushing out her chest and letting it crash into Ceci's inferior pair of tits. "The title is a bonus, a little add-on to make you sweat. What matters to me tenfold more than that, more than anything tonight, darling, is putting you in your place."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:57 pm

Cecilia was more than prepared for Odessa, the two of them anywhere would sooner or later come to blows and in her own special way, Cecilia wanted Odessa to throw down that challenge. Now that she had managed to make it so, as the white haired beauty stood there in the center of the ring with the blond in the ring as well, with her title belt over her shoulder.

The Champion would listen on and roll her eyes at Odessa's half-assed insults and overall snobbish attitude. It was something she could never get used to with her rival and sort of friend. Shrugging her shoulders as she continued to listen on at Odessa ramble on and on about whatever pointless thing she had to say.

After she was done and Odessa pressed her inferior breasts into Cecilia's supreme pair of tits. The blond would focus back on Odessa and glare into those beautiful green eyes. " Quite a mouthful. So, I wasn't really listening to what you were saying, but the gist of it is you want a chance to fight the champ, and you think you will win. Good luck with that." Cecilia said as she would raise her belt up. " There is a reason that this is around my waist and not yours. But fine....name your match and I'll kick your butt and put you back in your place. Beneath me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:09 am

Of course Cecilia wasn't listening to what she was saying. The blonde was never one to impress with her brains. Now, they were friends, and maybe Odessa was just getting a little worked up, but she rolled her eyes and let out a heavy sigh when Cecilia started talking again, going on about how she wasn't listening and just recycling her same old tired talking points, not really adding anything new to the conversation. Cecilia's pathetic little breasts were utterly crushed by Odessa's queenly chest as the two of them locked eyes, green and red, and the challenge was laid down, Odessa watching Cecilia lift up her belt and tell her to choose her match.

"How slowly do I need to speak so that you comprehend what I'm telling you?" she would ask, as she brought a hand up and pinched Cecilia's cheek. If she was going to play the fool, Odessa would treat her like one—treat her like a little girl who needed everything explained to her. "You keep acting like that title is some important focal point. I suppose that makes my decision even more poignant, yes? All that matters to me is beating your ugly ass—but you, Ceci, are so obsessed with that belt that ripping it out of your hands and making you kiss it when it's around my waist will utterly destroy you." Odessa let her lips curl upward into an almost sinister grin. Ceci deserved a little harsh language for her whole dumb-as-rocks routine.

"Now, as for the match, this is just off the top of my head...why don't we do it in a cage?" She pinched Cecilia's cheek harder, tugging the blonde's face back and forth. "Actually, even better: a big, enclosed plexiglass chamber. I know they have one backstage. You'll be overheating and sweating like a pig as your title slips away from you. And your blood will look so pretty smeared across that transparent surface..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Cecilia would growl out a bit when Odessa pinched her cheek, the more of a condescending bitch that Odessa was being, the more Cecilia just wanted to smash that face in, and she might very well do it soon enough. The blond would wait for Odessa to finish her pathetic talking points as the Swede's more impressive chest dwarfed her rivals paltry pair.

After Odessa had finished her talk. Cecilia would move her hand up and smack Odessa's arm away. She'd in turn shake her head a little. " Oh I know more than enough that you just want to win this title from ME, the title doesn't matter, because it's talking it from me that matters. The fact that you just want to beat the best. That's commendable, but it's nothing new. Sadly, just like the rest....You'll fail." Cecilia spoke out.

" The match idea is fine. Will see you then." Cecilia spoke out, having turned a bit more cold in her words as she would then suddenly throw her head forward to bash her forehead into Odessa's soft nose. She'd then turn and back away. Getting out of the ring as she would head to the stage hand, and tell them to set the match up as tonight's main event, before she'd start to walk up the ramp.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next