Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bride of Flame doused in Oil

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bride of Flame doused in Oil Empty Bride of Flame doused in Oil

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:08 am

Daisuke:

The wrestling prince was a decent enough pro wrestler. Although he would claim he was the best in AFW, he was far from it and there were opponent's much more talented in the roster but the arrogant young man kept a facade to embed it in his mind, that he was the best- Friction or Tension. One particular match up he always struggled in was oil wrestling, the wrestling prince had a few oil wrestling matches in the past and usually struggled in the matted oil wrestling conditions. He sought to improve his wrestling ability in that area and for that, he sought a wrestling challenge against a professional oil wrestler.

Which is why he got in touch with Eriko Sakai. The two set up a private oil wrestling challenge as Daisuke was eager to test himself against one who was known to know her way around the oil wrestling circuit. The two agreed to meet in a private matted wrestling room in the gym. Daisuke was in the locker room, having just finished his shower, he would dry off before putting on a pair of grey CK wrestling briefs and a pair of flip flops. The wrestling prince would put on a black bathrobe before heading out.

"So...room number 4 huh?" he said walking past the private wrestling rooms as he stopped by the one which stated "4- reserved for Daisuke vs Eiko- oil wrestling". Daisuke would take a deep breath before opening the door and making his way inside. It was a spacious room, the floors were matted with blue wrestling mats and bottles of oil placed in the center. Daisuke looked around and he didn't see any sign of his opponent yet.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Bride of Flame doused in Oil Empty Re: Bride of Flame doused in Oil

Post by Yori Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:09 pm

It wasn't the first time Eriko had received a private request for a one on one with a stranger. Generally it resulted in someone being ousted from the club when word got around. The owner of her side employment was very strict when it came to keeping the places image refined and known for being classy rather than a one stop shot for lonely businessmen.

When she originally was contacted she assumed it was a repeat customer trying to get her on her off hours, away from repercussion but had been pleasantly surprised when it turned out not to be the case. She hadn't gotten back to him right away, not until she had asked around to make sure he was who he had claimed to be. Sure enough,  Daisuke Takeuchi was signed with Tension. She had apologised for taking so long to get back in touch and the two had briefly messaged each other back and forth over a private meet up. A private match with someone who was a veteran of AFW sounded to her like a worthwhile learning opportunity, so she had jumped at the chance to get the ball rolling.

She had arrived at the gym early to have a look around. Finding the private room that had been set aside for the two of them. She had stolen a peak inside, marveling at the difference. A simple set up of matted ground and shelves oils set aside for them. A farcry from what she was use to, but she imagined it wouldn't be hard for her to adjust. Closing the door quietly behind her, she made her way back to the locker rooms to wash up and change.

The gym showers weren't ideal but she took her time, relaxing herself before the coming match. It wasn't official, but she wanted to make a good impression all the same. It was something that had been drilled into her early on in her hostess days. She met new faces nearly every night, she took it as a mark of pride if she ever saw them again and her company was requested. She hummed cheerfully to herself, the odd gym patron stopping briefly on their way by to listen before continuing on.

Eriko Sakai:

After she had dried herself off and slipped into a tight bikini. It was a more modest affair than what she would wear in one of her matches in The Pit. She made sure it was snug and secure, tugging at it in various places to make sure it wasn't loose enough to slip free. There wouldn't be any wardrobe malfunctions on her behalf, that much was certain. She took a moment to admire herself in one of the taller mirrors placed between lockers, giving herself a wink. "Hey tiger."

With a soft laugh to herself, she checked the time. Still plenty to spare. She got to work on her hair, meticulously working it into a firm braid mostly blind from practice, those the gym mirrors made it easy to peek back and cheat her progress. All dressed up and ready to go, she wiggled her feet into a fresh pair of gym supplied sandals and make her wait to the room she scouted earlier. Only reaching it the second time did she take note they had misspelled her name, making a face at the door. With a small shake of her head she slipped inside.

Eriko blinked as she spotted another person in the room. While he hadn't been facing her when she walked in, she surmised from his build and what she saw of his hair, that this was Daisuke from one of the pictures she found of him while checking on his AFW status. She pulled the door closed behind her, softly, but loud enough to catch his attention had her entry gone unnoticed.

"Mr. Takeuchi?" She inquired cheerfully, though something in her tone suggested she knew it was him. She would wait until. They met eyes before clasping her hands in front of her, bowing deeply in polite greeting. "I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long." She leaned back up to stand upright. She had good posture, fitting of someone who not only presented herself to the public often but had deeply ingrained discipline coursing through her veins to the point it bordered in being rigid. This was after all a professional encounter, she wasn't sure how casual the man would be in person so played it safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Daisuke needed a professional oil wrestler to challenge himself, he needed to get better in these type of wrestling matches and the only way he could do so, is to wrestle the best of the best. Eriko had quite the reputation in some placed called "The Pit" where she was a renowned oil wrestler. The wrestling prince had to call in a couple of favours to get in touch with her and set up a match with her but the two both seemed quiet eager to face each other in this challenge. Daisuke had his back turned to the door as he inspected the spacious room, the two would meet shortly and soon they would have to oil up and wrestle for supremacy. Daisuke was quite eager to test himself against Eriko.

The door shut behind him and he turned to face her, the fiery red head was looking stunning in her bikini, she was quite fit and looked quite the tough competitor. Not to be rude, Daisuke would immediately strip down to his attire as he untied his robe and let it fall down to the mat as he exposed himself just in his briefs.

"Ah, Eriko? The honour is mine...and please, just Daisuke would do" he grinned as he approached her. He would stop and stand in front of her, glaring into her eyes. "Oh no, I haven't been waiting too long. Not to worry...plus the wait is worth it. I hear you are quite the worthy adversary in the oil wrestling side of wrestling. I need to test myself and someone told me you would fit the bill perfectly. I must imagine this is a nice change of scenery from that...uh...Pit you wrestle in? he said extending his hand for a handshake.

"Something's different though....AH, you're not topless, I've always wondered why most women wrestle topless in oil" he would comment, finding a noticeable difference from the pictures he saw of her dominating her foes from actually seeing her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Eriko smiled sweetly, head cocked over so slightly as Daisuke approached her. Quietly nodding along as he spoke, she couldn't help but giggle as he fumbled with mentioning The Pit. It did sound worse than it actually was... Well, actually that described it pretty well. As rowdy as the place was, she found it to be a nice change of pace when she was looking for something more visceral. She had to peer up at him to manage their slight height difference.

"Daisuke it is than... This is certainly different. Very quiet, humble."
She eyed the offered hand before unclasping her own to take hold. Assuming they actually shook hands, her grip was rather firm but mindful not to squeeze uncomfortably. She traced her foot along the mat slowly in a small semi circle. "Far more dry. It won't be exactly what I am use to, but once we are all oiled up, I doubt the differences will be too apparent."

"Well, yes, normally I tend to oil wrestle topless myself. It's generally to give your opponent less things to grab hold of. It somewhat defeats the purpose of being slippery when your adversary can wrap their fingers around a strap." Eriko slipped a slender finger down into her cleavage, giving her bikini top a gentle tug as if to illustrate the point. Wearing layers might as well have strapped a set of handle bars to her body against some people. She did know a few who more squeamish girls at the club who would wrestle in singlets, which was a decent compromise. She had tried that herself once or twice, but found it constricting and uncomfortable. "I find it best not to assume though, and wasn't sure if you would be comfortable with that or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:09 pm

The beginnings were quite humble and nice, after the two would oil up and battle for supremacy, Daisuke was not sure if he could be as nice as he was now. He did however, had the courtesy to ask her to tell her a little bit about herself and her wrestling experience. She told him how the Pit was more noisy than the quiet and more relaxed environment that the gym wrestling rooms would offer. He would imagine that would be the case, the Pit sounds like some savage place where wrestlers would wrestle in a dirty arena, this on contrast was probably a lot cleaner and calmer.

The two shook hands, her grip was firm, which showed she was confident. She took a step back to extend one of her legs and brush it against the mat to draw a semi-circle with her feet which caused Daisuke to raise an eyebrow until she explained her actions. "Yeah I agree. I'm assuming the surrounding walls and mats of the pit are oiled as well? Sounds like very harsh conditions to wrestle in..." he would comment.

Her explanation made sense, he never really thought about it that way. He just imagined the wrestlers would like wrestling topless as a distraction or just having the nice feeling of their breasts not restricted in any way. He would rub his chin and nod, "Well if you put it that way, if you wrestle the best without your top then I'd suggest you take it off since I want to wrestle and beat you when you're at your best...besides"he would pause, adjusting his briefs a bit before stepping up towards her for a face to face staredown "It would be more fair if we wrestled by showing the same amount of skin, briefs vs your bottoms"he would chuckle.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:38 am

"Well... Not so much the walls, mostly the floor. It's a sunken area. They fill it with oil, so there is always quite a bit there. Makes for very bad footing. It's not bad really, just different. You can't treat it like a normal wrestling match, it requires a whole new outlook and some cases, a new style." She wiggled her toes on the dry mats, reflecting on her own words regarding the matter.

"I'm sure once we get started it will get plenty slippery, but nothing quite like what I normally wrestle in." She had a cheerful smile that was hard to ignore when paired with the easy going air that surrounded her. The room was far better for her out of oil fighting style, with a heavy focus on strikes. She couldn't make good use of that in the Pit. The coated floor gave no form of stability to allow for kicks.

Still, she didn't intend to deviate from grappling much, unless her opponent did. He had been rather clear on his want to have a match under these conditions, likely to harden up his oil wrestling skill set. She was going to respect that by not going outside how she would normally wrestle in oil. She almost always went into these sorts of matches just wanting to have fun and try her best... She just so happened to be really good, which was a perk. While she had joined AFW to expand her horizons, this is the sort of competition she still enjoyed most.

Her lips parted slightly, mouthing "oh" silently at the mention of beating her while she was at her best. She giggled sweetly, flashing him a charming smile with the gentle tilt of her head. "There is a fine line between being confident and being cocky, Daisuke. You would do well to remember that." The serious stare he laid down came across cute to her. While she was going to treat him like every other competitor and not sell him short, she was far more casual about this match. She had nothing to prove really, no one else watching. Nothing for her was on the line, so she was rather carefree today. She gave him a small wink before stepping around him to wander to the walls to examine the shelved oils.

"As long as you sure you are comfortable with that." Plucking one bottle from the shelf, she opened it up to take a small sniff. Ultimately it didn't matter to her past comfort. Unless he had intended to actually grab her top while they wrestled, it wouldn't have really been an issue. Perhaps that is why she didn't seem to care either way. Given the green light however, she would indulge a bit and likely take it off once they started. Daisuke's reasons for showing equal amounts of skin was slightly admirable though the logic simple and childlike. He wasn't sure how much of them was on display would really matter... For her anyway.

She finally found an oil she liked. It was hard to pick, while they all had scents, they were very subtle. She supposed it was to keep them from being overwhelming to the people who made use of them and make it easier to air out the rooms between uses. Smart. Clasping the bottle in hand, she moved to a wall, kicking a leg up impressively high to rest her heel against the wall. She craned her neck looking back to her opponent. "Let's get started, hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:09 pm

The wrestling prince had made it known to his opponent that he didn't mind if she would wrestle topless, there was no way he would have her wrestle him in anything but her best and if topless wrestling is her go-to attire in oil wrestling then he certainly wouldn't mind it at all. She seemed very interested in the venue though, her feet skidding across the mat, toes wriggling against them as well. She told him how the Pit had a much more oiled terrain than this but once the two would be oiled up and engaging in a grapple contest, it might get more slippery.

Daisuke would try to hype up the match, pressing up against her and glaring at her sweet smiling face, telling her how he would beat her at her best. She didn't seem all too hot and bothered by his comment, it was a more relaxing match but he hoped she would give it her all despite that. "I agree but I am quite confident I can make you submit" he said, bringing his hands up to her shoulders to rub them a bit.

The two would then part ways as Eriko would up towards one side of the wall while Daisuke the other, she was more selective than Daisuke with her choice of oil but to the prince, they were all the same. He grabbed one bottle and turned to face his opponent who had her foot pressed up against the wall as she showed off her flexibility, oiling it up. He smirked while answering her "Yeah, lets" he said as he poured some oil on his chest then on his palms. Rubbing it generously all over his chest spreading them evenly to both sides before moving down to his abs. He would apply more oil to his palms before doing his neck and shoulders.

He would take a second bottle and pour it over his upper thigh and then again on his palms, oiling his thighs, knees and calves as he finished up down the front and back of his legs. The bottle was still half empty, "Hey, mind doing my back?" he asked her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:36 pm

She had a bit of a giggle when he had expressed his confidence in making her submit to him. Eriko couldn't say she had ever lost or beaten another by submission in an oil wrestling match. It was relatively easy for her to struggle free of most things that required keeping someone locked into something while she was that slippery... Though she supposed ultimately most pinning techniques she used came down to that sort of thing as well. She at least knew what to look out for now, since he had so boldly announced his preferred method of victory.

She drizzled a stream of oil down along the length of her suspended leg, setting the bottle aside to slowly work the oil over her skin. Despite the lack of breeze in the room, it felt nice and cool as she coated herself, even the faintest of shift in the air becoming noticable. She hummed quietly to herself as she went through the routine of going limb to limb to give herself a generous coating of oil. The more slippery she could make herself, the better.

Reaching back she tugged at her bikini strings, snickering softly to herself. She had gone ahead and made everything so tight to keep it from dislodging that removing it now was proving to be a problem, especially with her oiled fingers. She huffed quietly to herself until her ears perked. "Hm?" She turned around to see Daisuke was almost done already. She had been taking her sweet time in comparison. "Oh, sure." She would normally have one of the other girls do her back if possible. It wasn't quite as big of a deal in the Pit though, since just dropping onto you back covered it.

She left her bottle behind, moving over to Daisuke. She shimmered in the rooms lighting thanks to the glossy film of oil over her body. She plucked a bottle from the shelf in passing, slipping up behind him. With a soft audible pop, she opened the bottle up. "When I'm done can you help me out as well? Having some wardrobe issues... Also my back." She giggled softly with the shake of her head.

Eriko turned the bottle at and angle, drawing a thick line of oil along the back of his shoulders, letting it slowly trickle down his back as she poured out a bit more into her cupped hands. Setting the bottle aside, she laid her delicate hands to his back, tracing her palms up and down along his natural curvature, fingers splaying out to spread the oil across his body. She was slow and methodical, having done this process before for countless others.

"That just about does it." Playfully she drummed her hands on his back, a final signal of her completion. She leaned off to the side to smile up at him. "Now if you would be so kind..." Her lips parted from her smile, turning into an innocent grin. She took a step back, planting herself to pivot on the ball of her foot. She dipped her head down to her long red braid fell forward over her shoulder as to not get in the way of him untying her too or oiling her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:09 am

As Daisuke finished oiling himself up, at least from the front, he would turn to face Eriko with a simple request, of her having the honours to do his back. She seemed pleased enough to do so, happily complying with the request as she grabbed a bottle of oil and moved over towards Daisuke as she applied some on the back of his shoulders letting it drip down on the rest of his back as she used her hands to spread it across his backside. Once he felt her hands lightly tap his back, he figured that was it. The ring lights doing justice to both their frames, with their toned figures glistening from their now oiled bodies.

"Sure, I can repay you the debt" he chuckled as he turned around to now face her back. She dipped her head forward to protrude her back towards him as he brought his hands towards the knot of her bikini tops, beginning to untie them. "You sure sure to keep it tight huh? Ngh....there we go" he said as he successfully untied her top as he let it slide from her shoulders. Once her bare back was now exposed, he would grab the bottle of oil and apply some on her shoulders and some of it on his own palms before massaging her collar bone and upper back. He would move down to her mid and lower back, pressing his thumbs against her spine for a nice massage before spreading the oil evenly across her back. |"There we go, looks like we are both set" he grinned, tapping her back.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:39 am

Eriko couldn't help but laugh softly at his comments, turning her head slightly to peer back at him with a sideways glance. "Oil wrestling tends to be slippery business. I didn't want to just spill out of my top in front of decent company, you know, before the terms were made clear." She poked her tongue out in a playful manner. She did her part to help out, pressing her open palms to her bosom to provide a bit of extra slack for Daisuke to work with. It didn't seem to take long for the swimsuit to loosen and fall free. She let out a soft sigh, rather happy to be free from the slightly constricting top. She hadn't made it so tight for comforts sake after all. She hooked her fingers down under the top straps, wiggling it up over her head as her future opponent went to work oiling her back up.

She arched her back slightly as he worked his thumbs into her spine, an unneeded but not altogether unwelcome addition to the task at hand. Her body swayed slightly under his hands, his approach had been slightly different than hers, it was different than most who oiled her at the Pit too. A bit more personal, was he use to doing this sort of thing? He had to be, on some level.

After folding her top, she gave it a light underhanded toss near the door where she could retrieve it later. Reaching back behind her, she siphoned off a bit of the oil Daisuke was using for her back to rub down along her front. Once had had finished, retrieved a bottle, dousing her chest with a bit more to work over her supple curves. By the time the both of them was done, she was a glimmering goddess in the lighting, her head the only part of her that remained uncoated.

She half turned, collecting the various bottles they had used to oil up, setting them all on one shelf away from the others to easily be identified. Finally turning back to Daikue, she walked back to join him near the middle of the room. She had a gentle sway to her hips, a bounce to not only her steps but her entire body as well now that she was on display. It was clear the woman took good care of herself in both physique and hygiene. She smiled up at him, rubbing her hands together. "Ready to go." She inclined her chin up at him. "Lets see what you can do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next