Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Third Impressions(?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Third Impressions(?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Third Impressions(?)

Post by Yori Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:20 am

Despite the offer of three guesses, Devine went ahead and spoiled the "surprise." He would have gotten it wrong, only out of hope she would perhaps take pity on him and possibly settle on something he could more readily tackle like a submission match. He shouldn't have been shocked, but he was all the same.  

"Alright, if that's what you want. I'll offer a bit of a compromise. I will do your match on one of two conditions. Either I am able to submit you outside of the normal hentai rules or we do it in a private ring.  No camera, no audience, just you and me. That's all you wanted, right?"
He wasn't sure what hardstyle meant in relation to the match rules, he could worry about that later.

He was less than thrilled about this. He never had nor intended to partake in a hentai match. It wasn't the sort of thing he got into wrestling for, it wasn't why he was here. While he had no doubts there were plenty of talented men and women who participated in these things he didn't want to be one. Out of all the match types any of the three women could have picked, this had been the one he dreaded most.

There wasn't a chance of him prancing around in a match like that in public. He might as well just take his mask off and retire it at that point if this was the sort of thing it would be associated with. He was willing to bet Devine wouldn't take him up on the first proposed stipulation, not if she knew anything about him. It was there to make the other one more alluring. He was sure she would bite, if only because she had been pushing to be in a match like this with him ever since they met.

Devine was the wild card. He knew next to nothing about her save from she had strong legs. He still recalled her scissor during the beat down. Other than that? He had fought Makoto. He could guess what Stone could do, but Devine was an enigma. Perhaps he should have been thankful they we're starting with her. Who knew what shape he would be in after Stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Devine was, in general, a fairly open sort of women when it came to sexual partners. Not too picky. Not too discerning. She had her preferences, but she, like many women in the AFW, weren’t here to not have copious amounts of sex and hookup with many men and women. Free love. Fun nights. Sweat, oil, and other interesting substances. That was her thing.

That being said, she did have some legitimate attraction to Makio. Men in Tension were so often pansies and assholes - satisfying to knock around for different reasons, but they could get tiring after a while. This guy was something new. Something pure. Making a boy scout like this cream and scream was a rare pleasure, one that she wanted to share with the world.

Just a shame that he didn’t seem to feel the same way.

”Aw.” She pouted and voiced her disapproval along with the crowd, then took a moment to consider his offer - really consider it. She’d seen enough of Makio to know the guy was good, damn good, and that she wouldn’t have a good chance if he could beat her in traditional fashion. So…

”Sorry, folks.” She wagged a finger at the crowd. ”But I can’t pass this chance up. I want to do this even.” Devine turned her predatory eyes back to Makio, looking him over like a prime cut of beef. ”They’ve got private rings in the back, so we can go ahead and get to it.” She curled a finger his way and started to strut up the ramp. ”Follow me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:45 pm

Blue Thunder Mask somehow had been unaware of the private rings within the arena. He had almost hoped they would have had to take things elsewhere to give him more time to mentally prepare.

“Think long and hard on what’s next. I will be seeing you two soon enough after I put her to bed.” He pointed between Makoto and Stone, though his gaze lingered on the larger woman. Oh boy did he have a few things to say to her right now. It could wait until their match though. He subtly hoped it wouldn't be a ridiculous stipulation, but he had a feeling if she went for something simple Makoto would just pick one for them.

Right now he had other things to worry about. A shapely attractive woman who wanted to ravage him. Talk about first world problems. He had to avoid that at all costs. He couldn't afford to lose, especially not like this. The microphone was left behind as the masked hero left the ring under a mixed reactions of cheers and chants.

It seemed far more people than he would have liked wanted to see him get down and dirty with Devine in public. No thanks. It was times like this that his lack of internet know-how would save him from the utter indignity that would be the racy fanfics to come from this.

She bumped shoulders a bit roughly as he moved past her. It was unclear if it had just been for show or not. As he made his way up the ramp trailing behind Devine he silently stewed in regret with each step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2