by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

By Royal Decree, Fill My Armory (Closed Promo)

2 posters

Go down

By Royal Decree, Fill My Armory (Closed Promo) Empty By Royal Decree, Fill My Armory (Closed Promo)

Post by Yori Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Two figures veiled in garbed in flowing black burka make their presence known upon the Friction stage. They held a long golden rod attacked to a long chain which ran itself back through a rolled bundle of ornate carpet. Slowly, the veiled figures made their way down to the ringside, dragging behind them the unfurling rug, an intricate and rich tapestry of art laid carefully down along the ramp. When the bottom was reached, the remaining slack of the rug was tucked beneath the ring along with the pulley rigging they had used to spread the cloth out. Both women turned to face the entryway, settling down to their knees with heads lowered in subjugation.

Three more figures emerged, two more garbed completely in veiled burka, each burdened with items of gold. One carried with Her a platter, upon its surface a large ornate pitcher made for similiar riches as well as a single crystal glass with intricate gold work set within it. The second veiled figure was laden with a large golden board, small red cushions along its length. Steps, the sort that could be folded out once placed. Between both women was another, who wasn't covered at all. She was slender and rigid, overseeing all those who had come before Her. While the others made their way ringside, she remained at the top of the ramp. The steps were erected at ringside, both of the more recent veiled women took a knee as well, the platter raised in sacrifice on steady hands, waiting.

Abid:

Abid had to be certain everything was perfect for her Master. Nothing short of perfection was worthy of Him, a crowd of this size were so fortunate to be graced by His coming. She pitied them though, many were to ignorant or willfully foolish to grasp the divine when it was presented to them. A culture of filthy baying animals waiting to be broken, to serve. As she did. The most loyal of servants to His greatness, an honor which was not lost upon her. While many had come, only she had been deemed worthy to stand behind Him when the time had come to speak to the crowds of the AFW. This would have brought on tears of joy, if only she were capable of making them.

The One True King, Gilgamesh:

The One True King stepped from the curtains, striding lazily up behind Abid to place His palms upon Her shoulders. The woman flinched at the touch. She remained still as Her Master surveyed those in attendance, His grip firm, constricting on her at the inevitable sound of frustration building among the audience with how long all of this had taken. Their arrogance was without question, to gaze upon greatness such as He, and not be moved to silent reflection. The audacity of the people of Japan had been noted, and were not likely to be forgiven with ease. His fingers slipped from Abid's shoulders as she began to walk in front of Him down the ramp.

Gilgamesh looked nary a soul in the eye as He walked along the carpeted ground beneath His feel. None in attendance were worthy to hold His gaze, the wafting stench of this crowd alone was enough to tell Him this before He even heard their lack of praise from being granted His presence Here tonight. He paused briefly at ringside as Abid pulled herself onto the apron, not bold enough to make use of the stairs which had been placed for her Master alone. With an offered hand, she sat along the middle rope, holding the top one up to allow her Master safe entry into the ring without fear of sullying Himself by contacting the cables more than was required.

Gilgamesh wrapped His hand around Abid's using her to help guide Himself up the steps and into the ring without need to lay finger on any of it Himself. Making His way to center stage, He folded His arms in waiting. Abid had made haste to retrieve the platter from one of the other servants, carefully crawling into the ring while keeping the items balanced. She poured her Master a fine red wine from the pitcher, offering it to Him. He excepted without paying the woman mind. For what did He owe her for doing her duties? Nothing. He tapped a foot impatiently, giving the glass a small swirl before raising it to His face to take in the fragrance.

Abid nodded, setting the platter to the corner while she hurried to obtain a microphone from the staff outside the ring. Not wishing to keep her Master waiting, He slipped back into the ring almost immediately, coming to His side with the offered microphone. Gilgamesh's eyes shifted to the device and the woman as she held it aloft for Him to take it. He took a sip from His glass, and still it remained. With a simple shake of His head, He drew back His arm and backhanded Abid, nearly sending the woman to the canvas as she cowered from the blow. She knew of her mistake almost immediately, drawing from her person a ornate cloth in which to wrap around the microphone, so that her Master would not need to touch it directly. This time, He saw fit to take it as it was offered, speaking over the sound system. He had a powerful and commanding voice, one that oozed confidence to the point all His words seemed to carry the weight of fact.

"Vulgar masses of Friction, it appears as though you lack the gravity of what you bare witness to here today. To lay your eyes upon me is to know perfection. There are none greater in this world nor the next. I share myself with you, so that you might know of love I hold for each of my most loyal subjects. The AFW is is a profaned gathering of feeble minded dullards. Rabid animals driven by singular purposes be it lust, greed, of simple want to bring violence onto another. Chaos. They fight for coveted titles of lies, in hopes perhaps they can rise above their true station as nothing more than dogs all fighting over the same worthless bone. I am here to bring order to the chaos, iron clad law that will see the AFW bettered, so that all here may vie for only the most worthy of causes. My amusement."

He tilted His chin at the response from the crowd who were not pleased by the wait nor the speech that had followed. A wave of boos and curses as the audience around Him turned. Abid knelt at His feet, shaking her head rapidly as she knew what this meant for her later. She had failed Him once again, could they not feel His passion, could they not understand what it was to serve under one so great as He?

"In time you will come to accept the truth, one can remain blinded for only so long before their ignorance takes them from the world." He laughed, taking a sip from His glass of wine. "Worry not, subjects, for I am not here tonight to convince anyone of things which should come to them naturally. I am here to bolster my armory of living weapons, so that I might be properly entertained while I burn your precious AFW to the ground, and from its ashes build a coliseum worthy of this praise you waste upon it."

Back to top Go down

By Royal Decree, Fill My Armory (Closed Promo) Empty Re: By Royal Decree, Fill My Armory (Closed Promo)

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Kim was watching as this all went down, monitoring it from a TV in the gorilla position. As luck would have it, she had been planning to come out and do an open challenge tight, and she was all dressed up for it - her black bikini, her grappling gloves, her kickpads all ready to go, looking to make a good impression.

That was important tonight, because she hadn’t really done that since she’d come to the AFW. She could still remember her plans here - she’d been looking for a thrill, sex on tap, and she’d gotten that to an extent. She enjoy all her matches so far, wrestling with the finest ladies the league had to offer, even the hentai champion...and coming up short every time. Yes, she had so much fun with each match, but that wasn’t enough. She wanted to be on top. She wanted to win.

And she wasn’t doing that. At all. Three loses, back to back. No real fan following. No real fun.

But this - this was something she could use. This was some fun she could. This was a way to make a name.

The setup couldn’t have been more perfect. A man in Friction? Even if he wasn’t doing any wrestling, his presence alone was bringing heat amongst the fans, all of whom had come here wanting to see woman tear it up in the ring. But when he spoke, talking like some crazed god, the way he had these women at his beck and call, the way he slapped one around like she was less than dirt? He was accumulating nuclear heat at a record level, and the crowd was ready to get behind anyone who came out to show him up. And wouldn’t you know it? Kim just so happened to be so close already.

Her music started up soon enough, and she came strutting out to applause, the Friction audience rallying behind her in an instant, just like she predicted they would. She took a few steps down the ramp, microphone in hand, and waved to them as she made her way down the carpet, letting her bare feet slide across the plush fibers.

’Well, hello there. What is this now?” She planted a hand on her hips as the crowd died down, giving her the space to speak. ”Is this some kind of performance art? Early April Fool’s Joke? Or did you just Kyoto and Tokyo mixed up, and you think this is supposed to be the Tension arena.” Her sultry smile widened as she licked her lips. This guy might have been an ass, but he wasn’t an unattractive ass.

”So what’s the deal? Are you lost, Mr…” She tapped her chin. ”I’m sorry, I don’t think I caught your name.”

Back to top Go down

By Royal Decree, Fill My Armory (Closed Promo) Empty Re: By Royal Decree, Fill My Armory (Closed Promo)

Post by Yori Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:12 pm

No sooner had He finished speaking then some terrible music had begun to play over the sound system. It hadn't even begun and He had been bored by it within an instant. The woman who accompanied it was more of a sight to behold, but in an unfitting state of dress and mind to address Him. His sanguine eyes rested upon Kim as easily as one would lay on a bed of broken glass with abstract pain one such at this dare address Him in such a manner. Abid had risen up, not to stand beside him but to travel to the ropes, gripping them tightly. He could sense her anger on his behalf, such things brought a smile to His face.

"Lowly worm, you speak of things you do not understand. Such is the folly of man, to dream and not to think. The arbitrary name assigned to where I tread matters not, to one such as I. Both are one and the same, a decrepit tree in which only rotten fruit blossoms. Still your tongue, you have not the station to address me so plainly. If it is a name you seek, you may call me Master. Know now I am a merciful King, should you swear yourself to me here and now, I will abolish the offenses you have laid at my feet. Refuse and the recompense will be far greater than a mongrel such as you could ever dare imagine." The smirk He wore spoke volumes of His sense of superiority almost as much as His words. From his chalice he drank deeply, regarding Kim as much of a threat as a caged animal.

Abid slowly backed away from the ropes, allowing her fingers to slip away. While she could not bring herself to stand shoulder to shoulder with her Master, she had remained close, just in front of Him to the side as to not obstruct his view. her eyes had narrowed sharply. Judgement born of hate for how she dared to speak to Him. She wished only to move up the ramp and tear her to the ground so she could present what remained before Him, in tribute. Perhaps this would be enough to stay His hand when all was said and done tonight. She did not presume to know His will, so remained within the ring. It was not her place to act without direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:45 am

Christ, where had this guy been hiding?

He couldn’t have been around all that long. Kim didn’t look at all that much Tension, but she did peek every once and a while, and she got the strong impression that she would’ve seen a man like this before if he’d been on the roster for any real length of time. He had a presence to him, she couldn’t ignore that, and the way he went all on his crazy gimmick was a sight to behold. The mannerisms, the way he spoke, the things he said…someone had been practicing this routine for a while.

Even so, she couldn’t help but burst out laughing when he was finished speaking, smacking her head as a realization hit. ”Oh, I get it now!” She snapped her fingers. ”You’re a cult. Now it all makes sense.”

That got a nice rousing laugh from the audience, as she looked down at him with a sly smile. They were behind her on this. Finally. For this shining moment, she was the most popular woman in Friction.

”Mr. Master?” She rolled that name about on her tongue for a second. ”No, no, doesn’t work for me. How about Bob? You look like a ‘Bob’.” She took a few more steps down the ramp, as her focus shifted towards his assistant for a moment - small thing, around her size, and she looked like she was just waiting to pounce. ”Sorry, Bob, but I won’t be doing any kneeling today. You’re cute, but not that.” She wagged a finger his way. ”I’d tell you that you’re more than welcome to make me kneel, but we’re not really on the right program for that...unless you’re hiding a secret or two in those silly looking pants of yours? Hm?”

More laughs, more giggles, more focus on her. Perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:26 am

"You would assume of me, mongrel? Astonishing. You, who is not fit to lick my boots let alone address me in such a way? Very well. If what you seek is divine judgement, consider my blade drawn." He inclined his chin to Abid who remained still and wordless. "A fitting adversary for one such as you." He gave a heartless chuckle, comparing the two women of equal worth to Him was a great insult to Kim.

"As your ilk knows only violence, be met with it in kind. Shall you be the first to accept my terms to challenge my will? I will see you stripped of more than simply your bravado in my name once you lie broken before me. Consider this my final act of mercy, allowing you to retreat back to whatever pit you crawled from." He lowered the microphone, taking a sip from his glass of wine. He seemed finished speaking, waiting for Kim to accept or flee. He beckoned her with a single digit raised from the microphone with that devilishly smug face.

Abid had already lifted her legs, slipping off her heeled shoes to stand barefoot in the ring, steeling herself for the fight to come. She didn't need to be told this woman was going to take the challenged. Her pride would ultimately be her undoing. She could not wait to slaughter this lamb for her Master. Insolence was to be punished. That was what life had taught her over the recent years.

"Step forward now, drawn ever closer to your end. Your ultimate fate will be decided by how well you entertain me before you fall."

Last edited by Yori on Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:16 am

The more Bob talked, the more Kim had to admit she found him ever-so-slightly intriguing. He was handsome, she’d give him that, but even beyond that, she had to admire his confidence. It was rare to see anyone with this much dedication to the craft, and it seemed like that translated to his little assistant, too. She was already taking off her shoes, looking ready to fight, and Kim managed to piece things together as she did.

”Oh. Wow. I see how this is.” Kim snickered, as she finally made her way to the bottom of the ramp and looked up at her ‘opponents’. ”A guy making his debut in Friction - that seemed really weird to me, but I see the logic, now. It’s so you have an excuse to hide behind her, right?”

That got another round of chuckles from the audience, even a few claps, as they all saw through this guy’s act. She almost had to admire the balls it took to pull something like this off and maintain a straight face.

”All right, sweetie.” Kim rolled into the ring and popped to her feet, standing full height in front of her foe, bouncing on her heels. Now that she was close, she could tell this woman had a slight size advantage on her and had a decent build going on, but nothing too worrying. ”I figure you and your man here have a kink going on, and I can respect that. We’ll get a referee down here, have a little tussle, and I’ll send you both home happy. But especially you.”

She licked her lips, laying her charm on thick. This woman was playing it serious, had this intense look in her eyes, but that was just fine. In her experience, the tightly wound ones were always the easiest to snap. A touch here and there, a little pleasure properly applied, and she’d writhing on the floor. In fact…

”We can make this a little interesting, if you want.” She chewed her lip, processing an idea. ”When I win, I want you - both of you - on your knees, kissing my feet, giving me the royal treatment for as long as I want. But if you can get me down? I’m all yours.” She smirked and took a step forward, getting into her opponent’s space, a cheshire grin on her face. ”Oh, and accepted submissions only. Just so I get to play with you as long as I want.”

A bit much, but she wanted to milk this for as much as she could. The only thing that would get her more points than beating this two would be doing it in a memorable fashion, making it last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 am

As Kim slipped into the ring Abid moved to cut her off from even entertaining the thought of getting closer to her Master. She stared the woman down with an unnatural hardness that wasn't born from being tough as nails, it was driven into you until it became a reality. The want, the need, to pull the tongue from this woman's skull was overwhelming, but with His permission she dare not engage before terms had been met. She would have her alone soon enough.

"A king does not sully his hands with administering punishment to a mere peasant." The One True King idly sipped from his chalice, allowing this woman to spout off her ill concerned terms. "You needn't explain your terms, your defeat is all but assured. I find it truly remarkable and reprehensible the depths in which the common rabble will sink. I accept. You will make a welcome addition to my armory once your have been reforged into something more befitting of a king such as I." He work a wry expression as he polished off the last of his wine.

"Consider this time well spent to acquaint yourself with the woman who will break your body and will." With a dismissive laugh he makes his way to the ropes. Abid continued to keep herself between the two, even as she separated the ropes for Him so that He could descend easy. With a snap of his fingers his other veiled servants strung into action. The microphone was taken, the stairs folded up, the platter obtained anew. The flattened cushioned stairs was laid across two of the women's backs. His glass had been refilled, so he drank from it as he observed. "Do not disappoint me, you know that horrors await you should you fail. You are free to use whatever means you deem necessary."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down