Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension! - Page 7 Empty Re: Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:43 pm

"Aah! No!"

GASTER panicked as she couldn't make her way past Nebel's defence, the girl trapping her in a quick hug, before lifting her off the canvas, and spine first onto it!

"GUUUUAAAAAH!!!", she screamed out in pain, hissing and disappointed in herself...if she didn't turn the tables soon, within the next minute, the match would end with her being pinned!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension! - Page 7 Empty Re: Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:38 pm

Slamming GASTER down, Schwarz Nebel would push up to her knees, cradling her hurting arm a little as she would shake her head. Biting through the pain for now, she would aim to grab a hold of GASTER by her arm. Trying to pull the woman up towards her feet.

She'd have to try and finish this as soon as possible, with only one good arm she was not going to be able to fend off the Shadow Lord for long. She would aim to wrap her hurting arm over GASTER's shoulders, wincing as she did, her more well of arm would try and slip in between those legs as the blond would then try and lift and throw GASTER overhead backwards! Keeping her arms around her for the duration until impact.

Trying to hit the Shadow Lord with Bundeswehr Kraft! Her Bridging Fallaway Slam finisher! Trying to go for that pin right away with the finisher should it hit!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:06 am

With the fatigue and the damage she endured from the match, the Shadow Lord had no strength left to counter her opponent's attacks, as she got her to her feet, and wrapped her hands around her, lifting GASTER up into the air, and slamming her, spine first, onto the canvas behind her!

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:21 am

Bringing GASTER up into the air, Schwarz Nebel threw her opponent over her head and slammed GASTER down against he canvas! Her finisher bringing GASTEr down onto her back as she heard that loud cry from the Shadow Lord. She would bridge from the position, her shoulders pressing down that frame of GASTER into the canvas.

The referee would be quick to move in next to the two combatants and raise her arm up into the air and slap it down against the canvas. " One!..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:38 pm

GASTER was exausted from the match at that point, and Nebel's finisher might've just been the straw that broke the camels back. She didn't find any strength in herself to be able to kick out, as the ref's count continued into:

"TWOOOOOO!!!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:54 am

Schwarz Nebel didn't have an easy time staying bridge like this, but she was for damn sure going to keep herself up until that count was finished!

She grit her teeth as she heard the second count, she had not sight on the referee right now, so she could just have to wait for the bell! She didn't have to wait long though as they brought their hand down onto the canvas!

"THREEEEEE!!!"

With that, they quickly called for the bell and Schwarz Nebel slumped down onto her back, shoulders still on top of GASTER. She would pant out, bring her hurting arm close towards her body and cradle it. Shaking her head a little as she would slowly try and find her footing and get up to her feet. The referee would come and take her unhurt arm and raise it up into the air as Schwarz Nebel would turn and look upon the frame of the masked fighter.

" I've vanquished the Evil One!" Schwarz Nebel spoke out, a smile on her face as she would stand towering over GASTER. " A worthy foe you have been, but nonetheless you were defeated by the Might of Germany!" The Solider still playing into The Shadow Lord's earlier antics as she would back up and see if GASTER wanted to retort.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:09 pm

"Uuuuuugh...", GASTER groaned in disappointment. Her entire body was awash with pain and sadness from losing...she simply couldn't catch a break in AFW, none whatsoever...

Still...at least Nebel was a good sport, competitively taunting GASTER, but accepting the Shadwo Lord as a worthy opponent:

"Aaagh...you...you were powerful indeed, German Warrior...but next time, I'll make sure things are different! Next time, you'll be the one in pain at your opponent's feet..."

With her word spoken, GASTER rolled outside of the ring, allowing Nebel to celebrate her win, while she figured out a way to get out of her losing streak and get a win in AFW...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:30 pm

Schwarz Nebel would watch GASTEr roll out of the ring, but not after throwing down the gauntlet for a future challenge. Kasumi would nod her head as Clara left the ring. She'd bring her hurting arm close to her body and shake her head.

Without a doubt the Shadow Lord was a dangerous enemy, but next time they met she'd be better prepared for her as well! She wouldn't let herself be defeated easily.

She'd bask in the glory of her first win and then take to walking out of the ring and up the ramp. Leaving the arena as a winner!

Winner: Schwarz Nebel

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7