by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rena vs Lita

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rena vs Lita - Page 2 Empty Re: Rena vs Lita

Post by 32django Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:36 am

Lita might have felt it coming, but as she was shifting them backwards. Rena was planning and working on picking the other girl up in her grips. Trying to make a suplex slam out of it. There was little time for Rena to make up for lost ground as they were being shifted back into the corner. But almost slowly he picked Lita up and then went down for a ride to the ground!
32django
32django

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:05 am

While not every time out is the same, usually the early moments of a match one would have a rough idea of what might go down, though with how Rena converted her and Lita's positioning into a suplex slam came as a bit of a surprise to both Lita and Lina, more so to Lina as she blinked in reaction when Lita landed on the canvas. Lita had one of those 'didn't except that' thoughts before looking to roll away from Rena and get back up to a knee position to check on Rena's ring positioning before standing back up completely, that is if she was able to get away from her before Rena could react.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by 32django Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:02 am

Rena felt Lita rolling away from her loose grip. The landing went better then she had hopped for, but it left her stunned for a little while as she stumbled to get back up and find where Lita left off too. She saw the other girl was already back up on her feet and watching her. Not one to waste another moment. Rena stood back up, and squared off against Lita. The two of them stared off trying to guess what the other was thinking.

But Rena was going to act first. Launching herself forward, Rena charged in with a punch.
32django
32django

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:39 am

Just before Lina could stand back up, she caught sight of Rena coming at her quickly, who knocked her back down with a punch. Not liking what she saw, Lita tells the ref while pointing at Rena "Tell that that cheater to open it up!" referring to Rena's use of a closed first on Lita, which technically Lina had a point that it was technically against standard rules, though the majority of the time punches were just dealt with a verbal warning or lashing. The closest she ever saw to a ref stopping a fight over repeated punches was physically pulling someone off an opponent, though she did hear of it happening before. She doubted anything would come out of this, but if it could throw Rena off for a second or two to give Lita a second to get her senses back and shake things off why not bring it up. Lita wasn't knocked out from it, but it did take her from her kneeing position back to her back.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2