Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard! - Page 6 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Ari was expecting Kaylee to just dive on her in a panic to save her friend, but again she was taken aback by the surprising agility that Kaylee possessed in the pudding as she leapt up. The Champion's eyes widened as the crotch of Kaylee rose up and thighs wrapped around her head, her hands instinctively rising up to wrap around the thighs as she was snapped forward, on her knees the leverage wasn't enough to send her tumbling forward and flipping on her back. But instead of that, Ari's head went crashing into the pudding face first! A splash erupted from the pudding as she flopped up from her front and spun around on her back, Ari letting out a moan as she grabbed her head, that was a meeting with pudding that she thought she was never going to have.

"Ooooooh..." Ari moaned out as she gripped her head, trying to sit up out of the pudding. "My...how nimble are you? Jumping around like this and that..." she moaned out, while Belle was alluring and cute in her own way, the Blonde was more than a ball of energy! And that was even by the fact that her and Kaylee haven't locked up sexually yet, Kaylee just holding her down for Belle to take advantage as Ari tried to roll away from Kaylee, heading towards the corner as she would lay against the bottom turnbuckle with her legs spread out. She was much anticipating for when her and Kaylee really got serious into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:37 am

Kaylee raised two fingers to her mouth in a V shape, flicking her tongue between them to taunt Ari as she crawled up from the pudding. She seemed ready to throw down here and now, but Ari was backing off. That was good. She let the champion retreat to her corner as she pushed herself back through the pudding to check on Belle. "She uh... did a number on you, huh."

Belle opened a single eye, huffing and puffing as she tried to compose herself as she lay sprawled out in the pudding. She was a hot mess, slicked with sweat and chocolate, red face hair unkempt. She had no words for Kaylee, just held up a hand to flip off the blond girl.

"Guess you're okay than." She reached down, giving her partner a pat on one of her boobs. She withdrew her arm as Belle angrily swatted at her, winking. "Take five." She slowly turned back around to eye Ari, in the corner. Her legs spread wide, an open offer, and likely a trap. She likely wanted Kaylee to come in from the front and capture her with some form of leg scissors. Perhaps even reverse them and somehow smoosh her into the corner to try and have her way. Her brow furrowed as she casually swiped some pudding from her collar with a finger, popping it into her moth as she planned internally. "Hm."

She slowly made her way closer, but kept a health distance between them. "You should see me when I'm not restricted by pudding, I'm pretty acrobatic... I'm sure I'll get to show you how flexible I am." She wiggled her eyebrows, running her tongue suggestively over her lips. "The fact you're trying to play things smart tells me we have you on the ropes. We just want to show you a good time babe, all you have to do is eat a loss to the new gals on the block and we can keep you company for as long as you want in this pit here. Two are better than one, don't you agree?"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Seeing the licking taunt from Kaylee would've infuriated a number of prideful girls, but not Ari. She was in fact more anticipated for when she did it for real as she sat in the corner. She even let out a laugh at Belle's brash response to her own partner before Kaylee turned her undivided attention onto her. Ari see that not only was Kaylee acrobatic but she was much more mentally tempered that she previously thought. Instead of rushing in on the cornered Ari, she took the time to analyze her to her great surprise. It was something out of the ordinary for the Champion, usually her and her opponent would be locked in the tight grip of pleasure to even think about what to do and instead throw each other at one another.

Ari let out a laugh, "I think you're the one who talks too much." Ari let out with a soft laugh as she would bring a hand up to wipe some of the pudding off of her forehead before licking her lips, cleaning it of the pudding and got another sweet treat. She shuffled on the pudding, feeling the same top she had tossed towards it earlier as it was again trapped under her. "As lovely as that sounds..." Ari began as she would pull on the second ropes, pulling herself up to a standing base as she leaned back in the corner, taking a quick breather. "I already know that your friend back there can give me plenty of what I want. But I have yet to see anything that you do." she let out as she tilted her head, her pudding coated hair hanging over her body as she gave Kaylee a coy smile.

"...I like to see all of my options before choosing. So why don't you show me what you got and I'll make a decision?" she let out, pushing herself out of the corner to take a couple of steps forward. The topless blonde was ever so vexing, the way she enjoyed the pudding and trying to convince Ari just to let them win and then they could enjoy in a ball of sex until the cows came home. Ari's lips curled into a smile, "Now then...stop talking about beating me and try actually doing it." she let out as stepped forward with her arms extended, diving in had the same results as usual with Kaylee evading her, so she attempted to go a slower route and see where that led now that she had gotten her senses and recovered from the hurricarana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:48 am

Kaylee tilted her head, giggling in response to Ari. She supposed thinking out loud wasn't doing her any favors. No, words didn't mean much to Ari unless they came from the pleas of the woman she was violating. She could play this game. Long enough for Belle to recover anyway. She slowly rose to her feet, her palms running over her chest as she sighed softly. Coolly stepped through the pudding with a sense of grace about her, approaching Ari rather non-threateningly. She even raised two of her fingers forming a little T as if she were calling a time out.

She would get all the way to Ari, if the champion allowed. Delicately she would run a finger down her body, collecting a bit of pudding off of the champion to pop it into her mouth. There was a frisky smile etched into her face as she leaned in to press herself gently against Ari, briefly rubbing their naked breast together before they settled against one another. She tried to reach out to Ari's hands and guide them to her own bikini bottoms, seemingly telling her it was okay to remove them. She didn't seem to mind even the slightest. She was welcoming it.

One hand would then try to slip behind Ari to rest on the small of her back lightly to caress the girl idly as she say to removing Kaylee's bottoms. her other palm placed tenderly upon Ari's navel before it dropped gradually down to cover the woman's sex, though it did nothing besides wait there with a gentle kneading as she waited. An unspoken challenge as it were, to test those options she so wanted to sample. She smirked playfully, leaning up to whisper into Ari's ear. "I'm famous on social media, darling. My whole life is centered around fucking people."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:54 pm

As she stepped forward, swaying her hips with each step, Ari stood a bit perplexed when Kaylee gestured for a time out. A normal person would've been more skeptical of such a thing from a cunning woman like Kaylee, but Ari was more interested than cautious as the pudding soaked blonde walked up to her and stood against the Champion face to face. With all the action that went on in the pudding, this simple act of standing so close to Kaylee was exciting Ari. Having the sexy girl stand in front of her while holding herself back from just jumping her and trying to ravage each other was enough teasing for the Champion, especially when Kaylee wiped off some pudding on her body and stuck it in her mouth.

Already the Champion was aroused again as she felt Kaylee lightly press into her, their bare breasts rubbing up against each other before docking. Her hands were taking and brought up to Kaylee's bottoms as a sultry smile curled on her lips. She was finally going to be able to see one of the two beauties naked and covered in pudding after having such a difficult time dealing with the two of them at once. She would slip her fingers in the waist band of the bottoms and slowly push them down Kaylee's thighs, not rushing such an eliciting moment as she would strip Kaylee of her last article of clothing before the two woman stood bare against each other.

Ari's hands would relocate themselves to Kaylee's hips, grabbing onto them softly as she felt her opponent's slender hand making its way down her stomach, wiping away the pudding before covering her sex. "Mmmm..." Ari moaned out as she felt the challenge, wrapping one of her arms lightly around Kaylee to mirror her posture before gently cupping her crotch. The two leaned into each other, breasts mashing against each other in the tight quarters as their heads were over each other's shoulders. Hearing the bold declaration, one that got Ari even more aroused knowing that Kaylee had plenty of experience, she would whisper right back into Kaylee's ear. "Honey, My life has been about fucking beautiful women. Let's see who has the upper hand shall we?" The Champion let out, accepting Kaylee's challenge and began to slowly grind her palm into Kaylee's sex!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Kaylee had rubbed her thighs together, dropping her bottoms down along her legs until she could kick them off completely. How that the woman were on even grounds, she saw very little the champion could complain about. Once Ari's had was pressed down against her, she pulled the woman in tightly with the arm she slipped behind her. Head buried in her shoulder, she began to take long wet kisses from the woman, sucking at her skin with each, leaving her mark on the woman's perfect body. Her palm pressed firmer between the woman's legs, still not yet attempting to slip inside her, this was foreplay after all. She was in no rush, they had all the time they wanted. Kaylee did anyway. Once Belle recovered the situation would get worse for Ari again. But until that time she intended to enjoy her alone time with the champion and make it memorable.

She would slowly try to ease the two of them down into the pudding onto their knees. keeping there lower bodies far enough apart both women could explode the other's nethers without obstruction. Her chests pressed firmly together would slide over one another as she twisted from side to side. The soft wet squishing of pudding between them had a sexual quality of all it's own. She moaned as their nipples sometimes rolled over one another, sending a ripple of pleasure through her body. Her trailed her lips down along Ari's collar, working her way to the other shoulder leaving a trail of sensual kisses along the way.

Her body with start to push a bit firmer against Ari. the hand at the woman's back sliding up along the side of her body to hook under one of her arms to hug her close. She leaned inward, trying to nudged the two of them over to place herself on top of the champion in the pudding, the position she wanted to be in before attempting to seize control.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:30 pm

The two nude women locked up, a hand around the other and a hand in each other's crotches rubbing away. Breasts pressed against each other with nipples poking away at the soft flesh, sliding up and down each other's breasts. The initial priority of trying to take one of Party Hard out of the equation to even things out for the Champion, quickly went down the list as she tangled with Kaylee. This was mere foreplay and Ari was already enjoying the blond as she felt Kaylee moving down to her knees, coaxing Ari to do the same. It was rare moment to see Ari not dictating the pace in a erotic lock up as now both her and Kaylee were knee deep in pudding, Ari lowly moaning out as she felt the blonde's lips coating her collar and working it's way to her shoulder.

Not to be out done, Ari would bury her face in the crook of Kaylee's neck, her lips eagerly sucking and kissing away as she would pick the collar of it's pudding coating before working it's way up Kaylee's neck until it would reach the ear! "So I wanna know...your friend over there...is she as sexually skilled as you? Is that prude nature only a cover up?" she would whisper out, her hand that was wrapped around the back of Kaylee would slowly move up the back, pooling up the pudding before rising up and grabbing a hold of that messy hair.

Their breasts mashed against each other with much more firmest as Kaylee leaned into her,, her arm looping underneath Ari's arm to pull them close in a hug. The messy bare breasts would ooze out from between them due to the limited area that both pairs were fighting for. Ari puffing out her chest and tightened her arm around Kaylee as down below her hand continued to rub into the slit. Her palm would push itself in while dragging itself down all the way to the bottom before making it's long journey back up only to do it again.

With Kaylee exerting herself into Ari, The Champion would slowly start to lean backwards before eventually being forced backwards and onto her back, falling into the pudding with a splat! Undeterred with being on bottom, Ari's leg would quickly shoot up and wrap itself around Kaylee's hip, grinding it up and down the slender waist of her opponent! "Mmmmm...! I knew you'd be....aaaah....a lot of fun." Ari moaned out as she would turn her head to start kissing on Kaylee's cheek, trying to coax the blonde into a liplock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:09 am

Kaylee had rolled her eyes a bit at Ari's first question between kissing her neck. "Going to make a girl jealous, asking her about another woman while you're with her already." She had dipped her fingers inside Ari briefly to tease the woman's clit before it jointed her other fingers in her firm kneading. "Very rude." She whispered into Ari's ear before resuming her attentions towards the woman.

In their sensual struggle she had managed to gain what some might consider an upper hand, forcing herself down onto Ari in the pudding. Speaking defensively Ari was at a disadvantage, but only if she attempted to escape which obviously wasn't the case. Just as Kaylee had done earlier, Ari had embraced their position below. She withdrew her hand from Ari's sex, reaching back to try and push her legs off from around her. It was less forceful than one would expect. She wasn't trying to break free, simply part them aside so they could more easily grind against one another without the limitations her legs hooked around her presented. Her firm bottom would rise and fall as her hips rolled as she bumping and grinding up against Ari. Should the woman part her legs, she would attempt to spread their legs together in a small grapevine position to hold them tightly apart.

Kaylee's hands would roam the champion's body to seek out her hands, wanting to interlock their fingers. She would try to force the woman's hands down into the pudding, stretching them out above her head. Though this was less a show of force of actual restraint. "It only gets better." She cooed sweetly, turning her head to allow Ari to more easily kiss her way out to her lips, mashing the two together again. She moaned down into the girl beneath her. Her body rocked, sloshing them about in the pudding as her breasts had been pressed to one another perfectly to allow both women to feel each shift in movement.

Her affections had been more about a shared experience now rather then an act to subdue as they had been earlier. While Kaylee was asserting herself, nothing she did suggested she was attempting to mislead the champion. Just two beautiful women rolling around in pudding enjoying one another's company to an extreme.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Her question was not well received by Kaylee as it was punctuated with stern rubbing of her clit as Ari's body tensed up and let out a loud sharp cry. "Aaaaaah...! Oooooh~" Ari moaned out, it was very rude of her to not give the proper tender loving care to her current partner as she shivered on her pudding soaked opponent before falling backwards onto her back. Her attempts to add another sensation into their mutual grinding was pushed aside as Kaylee guided her leg down and instead swapped her hip rubbing for something much more enjoyable. Kaylee grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head and her legs pulled out in a grapevine, the Champion would coo out, "Mmmmmm...looks like you are the most fun out of the two of you..." she moaned before her lips were sealed again on Kaylee's, the two beginning to make out again.

She could feel that Kaylee wasn't holding down her hands tightly, but instead of trying to break out immediately, there was one thing that was keeping Ari from forcing herself back onto Kaylee. It was Kaylee forcing herself on her with a full body grind. Another lengthy moan was released into Kaylee's mouth, breasts mashing together, stomachs sliding over each other with sensual friction, and amazing tension as their crotches grounded into each other. From the bottom, Ari tried to contribute as much as she could with rolling her hips up into Kaylee's, matching her tempo to bump their crotches together.

The entire rub down was an amazing sensation for the Champion, but she was not going to remain passive forever. Attempting to 'fight' back, Ari would lift her shoulder up to get a pivot point of lifting up into Kaylee, mashing their breasts together harder before attempting to slowly work her way out from the bottom and attempted to roll the two over, also shoving her hip into Kaylee's to try and assist her in this endeavor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:10 am

Kaylee's rear, slicked with sweat and pudding rose and fell as she brought the two of them together, the soft wet smacking of moist flesh and pudding with each pass. She would occasionally stop to nuzzle their sexes together, loosening both girls up before continuing to pound against the other girl. Her fingers would flex tightly to squeeze Ari's with each hard rock of their bodies, timing her efforts to all coincided with one another, on sync like a well oiled machine.

The roll of her body to Ari's came more pronounced as she really lost herself in the moment, driven on by every small sensation as their breasts slicked along one another, nipples dueling on the battleground that was their chests. The heat in her face was apparent, carrying down into how forceful her kisses had become. Needy by nature, she seemed to be showing a bit more of her true colors as she drew out the best she could from Ari. Her tongue wrapped itself around Ari's at every chance it could, letting letting it escape, not that it likely tried to.

Her moans penetrated their kissing, lips briefly parting before returning to encase both woman as one cohesive body of sexual desire. Ari's attempts to fight her way out from under Kaylee were met with force. The blond kept her hold on top by rocking to counter Ari's pushing, extending her arms and legs out more to pull Ari tightly in their stretch. The domination aspect was mostly for show however, just another tool in which to excite and entice the champion. Should Ari continue to try and actually assert herself, Kaylee would in time relent and allow the woman to roll the both of them over, swapping positions and roles in their sensual struggle with a long purr.

Belle had finally decided to pull herself up, propping her elbows on her knees as she looked around to spot the two. With a hard huff she slowly pushed herself to stand up. She should likely do her part to intervene again. Kaylee seemed to not only be holding her own, but being a willing participant in whatever they were doing. Belle scowled lightly. Was she even trying to win the match anymore? The blond was a creature of indulgence and excess. She wouldn't doubt that that was what she had wanted this whole time and winning was just a bonus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next