Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 6 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by dragonswill Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:52 pm

"meow meow nooo!! your pussy taste like shit you dumb bitch whore!!" Ai yelld out as she got away for the time being and would get onto her knees but would be pounced by Shiho and pushed downed. "meow!!" she yelled as she get her nipple bitten by shiho. it hurt but she wasn't gunna tell that to Shiho as she would try to roll them over get on top. "it was gunna hurt but if Shiho would let go for at least a second she would turn her body over Shiho's and bit the girl's nipples back.

"meow meow you stupid dog just admit im cuter and we both can not see each other again!!" Shiho said as she would bite down at hard. she was tired of this girl calling her a copy cat. she wasn't copying there arn't alot of moves she can do to Shiho that are not a copy. she hated this blond dog so much she wanted to make her pay.

Back to top Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 6 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:29 am

Shiho's time on top was fleeting, as Ai would jerk to the side and roll them over, Shiho's lightness working against her as Ai got on top and bit her nipple right back, mimicking Shiho again, proving herself a copycat, and making Shiho scream! "Wooooof!!" She still managed to keep her focus enough to keep woofing and avoid any sort of penalty. "Woof woof, y-you're the stupid one, cat!"

The same way that Shiho was easily rolled over, Shiho would now grab onto Ai and throw her down to the side, rolling on top again, pulling her nipple free from the pinkette's mouth and then dropping her head down to Ai's previously unbitten nipple to chomp down on it, harder and harder! "Woof, I'm the cuter one, so you just admit that and then leave, idiot! Woof woof!" she growled, before continuing to bite down, shaking her head to try to make Ai shriek a submission!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:28 am

Ai would bite down on shiho's nipples harder and hard before they got rolled around again and shiho would break free only to bit her other nipples. "MEOWWW!!" AI screamed out as she reached over for Shiho's nipple slap at it as her other ahdn reach down and and rubbed down at the girl's wet pussy rubbing as fast as she could sadly the gloves made it hard for her to really do much. .

"meow meow. come on mutt enjoy this and cum like the horny bitch you are!" AI screamed out as she was tearing up at how much Shiho was biting hard on her nipple but refused to give up .

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:23 pm

"Rrrrrgghhh!!" Shiho growled wordlessly, Ai's nipple muffling her voice as she continued to chomp down on it. She knew that if she bit the girl for long enough, she would start to cry, and pretty soon after that would come the submission they both knew was going to happen! Unfortunately, the totally slutty pink-haired girl refused to quit bothering Shiho's erogenous zones, mitts once again going to a breast and to her sex, rubbing furiously! Shiho squealed and let that nipple pop free from her mouth as she brought her paws up to bat those intruding paws away!

"Woof, woof! Pervert! Stop touching me! You're just jealous, woof!" Shiho growled, as she jumped off of Ai, not wanting to get her pussy stroked anymore! She would throw a kick into Ai's tummy as she leaped off, though, wanting to make sure the kitty cat was still in pain even if she was no longer being pinned down!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:42 am

Ai would try to power through the biting of her nipples and rub the dumb dogs Pussy and breast befor the girl tried to get away. AI knew Shiho would try to kick her and as soon as she saw a leg move she would grab it and roll them around trapping Shiho and her self in a scissoring hold ."meow meow of hwat a loser dog that can't take any pleasure form the superior species?" AI said as she started grinding her sex into Shiho while hte crowd roared in approval of hte move.

"meow meow unlike a brute dog like you i'm not going to cause you alot of pain i'm going to make you cry and beg me to stop making you cum and show you im superior to you in every way!" Ai said as she squeezed the leg she was holding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Shiho wasn't quite able to kick away completely from Ai, because the sex-crazed pussy just kept coming after her. Ai kept screeching nonsense about being superior and about how much she wanted to fuck Shiho, which at least made sense, as pathetic as the little kitty cat was! As she pulled on Shiho's leg hard enough to slide them into a position where their crotches grinded together, Shiho huffed and hissed for a second, the warm sensation having some kind of an effect on her. Then, she shoved her pussy against Ai's as hard as she could, trying to overwhelm her foe with a burst of relentless rubbing!

"Rrrgh...woof woof, the point is you're gross and touching you is weird! Woof! Idiot!" Shiho growled, but, if Ai was going to hold onto her leg for dear life like that, then Shiho might as well beat her at her own game, pulling her pussy back, then throwing it forward again, grinding labia on labia as she knew it wouldn't take long for Ai to start heating up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:56 pm

Ai smirking hearing Shiho Hissed from their crotches meeting and would start to grind back but only grind back hard as if she wanted get AI bothered more then she was. "meow meow aww thats cute you think im gross for touching you aww the poor baby can't handle a little pervrsion huh?" AI smirked more at Shiho. she wouldn't let go of the girls leg as she hissed abit form shihos rough grinding ot even getting wet form it.

"Meow meow that all you got?" AI asked as she started grinding back just as rough but tried to add more skill to it then Shiho did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:00 pm

Of course, Ai obviously couldn't add any more skill than Shiho did, since Ai had absolutely no skill or finesse and Shiho had tons. Shiho doubted Ai had ever even had real sex, so it made sense that everything she did would be awkward and stupid. As the cat started grinding hard, as well, only making herself even more dripping wet, Shiho would scoff and roll her eyes.

"Woof woof, look who's talking, idiot! Is that all YOU'VE got, woof?" Shiho retorted, as she would throw her hips powerfully upward, giving Ai's pussy what would be an almost painful crotch-on-crotch smash...

...and then, she would lighten up, pull back, until they were just barely touching, and wiggle her hips left and right quickly, making it almost a tickling of their crotches against each other, smirking as she used this finesse-based approach to get Ai REALLY worked up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:17 am

Ai growled at SHiho as the girl was still defiant. "meow meow shut up stupid dog you think your better but your not your jsut a bitch taht can't even please your self!" AI said as she would smirk feeling Shiho and her self was wet "meow meow doggy wet arn't you stop lying ot you sefl and let me win I"ll make you feel good after i win" AI said a she wouldn't copy Shiho but she would move in the oppiste of hte girl a she pushed in as Shiho pulled away so there pussy did not lose any contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:15 am

"Woof woof, 'bitch' just means girl dog, so that's not even an insult! Woof, you woofing idiot!" Shiho retorted, still smirking, before biting her lip and suppressing a loud moan as Ai's awkward, clumsy approach saw her shove her pussy hard right up against Shiho's, while Shiho was trying to show off some finesse. It was stupid, but it was making Shiho kind of wet, admittedly...

She wasn't as wet as Ai, of course, and with Ai deciding to keep their crotches in such close quarters, Shiho would respond suitably, smashing her pussy forward hard, trying to fold Ai up by pushing her lower body up almost on top of her upper body. And the whole time Shiho would make her hips vibrate wildly, making herself an organic vibrator to totally turn on her rival!

"Woof woof, shut up and cum right now, woof!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next