by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 2 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 am

Ai had a real potty mouth, which was annoying Shiho immensely. Of course, if Ai wanted to be bitchy, Shiho could be bitchy right back to her, because stupid little brats like Ai deserved to be treated the exact same way they treated others! "Woof woof, what's with all this 'slut' and 'whore' stuff, dumbass? Sounds like you really want to fuck me to call me all of that! Woof, what a creepy perv you are!"

The two of them were now both batting at each other's heads and backs, but with the mittens on, the blows which they landed were not exactly powerful. It was all just light pushing, really, and the pushing of each other's backs hardly did anything at all. So Shiho would try to force the issue, grabbing onto Ai's ass and trying to lift her slightly before giving her as hard a shove as possible—and it worked! Ai went back, only to then twist around and land on top of Shiho, making the blonde girl huff angrily, scowling at the fact that she was on the bottom. "Woof woof, no, I won, you just flipped me over after I did!" she retorted, rolling her eyes at how ridiculous Ai's claim of winning was—though her expression went from incredulous to kind of annoyed when she started getting hit in the face and chest, her obviously larger-than-Ai's tits getting slightly bounced around. The most painful thing, of course, was the bouncing, which hurt her belly and made her lose her breath.

"Uuogh...woof woof, stop it..." she growled, before swinging a hand up, trying to pound her mitten into Ai's tummy, to take her breath away, too, before swiping at her face and chest to try to batter her down and roll the two of them over so she could do even more hitting!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 2 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:32 am

"meow meow ew who would want to fuck someone like you, your so ugly." Ai said as she did had a bit of a potty mouth but she didn't care all that much what she care about was winning but she did had some of her own morals so she doesn't like to cheat that often.Looking at Shiho as the girl grabbed her butt when she was leaning back she knew the girl was trying to push her down again.

"meow meow yes, i win cause i was leaning back when you pushed me back intentionally so there i win after flipping you." Ai said a she would keep bouncing on top of Shiho. she would growl as Shiho's nonexistent breast bounced slightly. " Meow meow i have bigger breast!" Ai said back at the girl as she would wobble on top of Shiho and then would yelp when shiho wound pound her mitten in her stomach.

when her own boobs jiggled as shiho slapped the with her mittens Ai growled "ugh meow meow you bitch!" Ai said as she was rocking ontop of shiho any more and she would fall of the girl and she didn't want that. "meow meow stop it and let me beat you!"Ai said leaning abit more to the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:02 am

Shiho rolled her eyes in exaggerated disgust and annoyance as the cat girl kept on bitching and whining about whatever she was bitching and whining about. Pretty much everything, really. "Woof woof, well you're the one who said it, so obviously your brain is the one thinking up idea you think are gross, woof!" Shiho would retort, as she started fighting back against the girl on top of her, whacking at Ai's stomach as hard as she could, and then pawing almost frantically at her face and her chest to begin pushing her off, forcing the pink-haired girl to slide off towards the side. "Woof woof, you're also super stupid if you think zero breasts are more than what I have!"

The girl kept leaning, further and further to the right, and as she did, Shiho would make her move. "Woof woof, and take...this!" she yelled, as she would whack Ai's head with the back of her paw, as hard as she possibly could, putting as much force into it as she could as she aimed to topple Ai down onto the canvas, then roll over on top of her, using one of her feet—or, rather, one of her lower paws—to step on Ai's belly, forcing air out of her and pinning her on her back while Shiho could grab onto her head, to her hair, and shake her all around!

"Woof, woof! Give up yet??"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:31 am

Ai growled angrily as she would continue to try and whack at Shiho till she was forced to the side of Shiho. "meow meow I have more breast then you and you know it" AI said as she would hate how she did had breast on the smaller side but would not accept that shiho claims her breast were bigger when they both seemed to be even in that department.

Just the the girl would whack at her head abit harder but it wasn't painful still however ti was disorianting making AI fall onto her back. she groaned and would look up at shiho who put one of her back paws ontop of her belly and pressed into it. Ai lost air and groaned more. she was in abit of a jam as she got her hair pulled and her head was forced around by it. "meow meow you bitch!" Ai yelled as she whacked at Shiho trying to get her to let go since the paws wouldn't have much grip on her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 am

As far as their breasts went, the two of them were pretty close to even. But if Ai was going to keep insisting she had bigger ones, well, Shiho was not going to let the girl down easily. She was going to be harsh with her, because harsh was going to be how Ai had to learn not to be such a brat! "Woof woof, stop lying to yourself about your little bug bite boobs!" Shiho barked back at her foe, as she rolled up on top of Ai, putting a boot in her tummy to leave her breathless before her paws went up to Ai's hair!

Shiho shook Ai around as hard as she could, until Ai started whacking at her, jostling her around and making her let go of that head, though she would try to shove Ai's head down hard into the canvas as she was forced to give up her grip. "Woof, woof! Stop struggling!" she demanded, as she would now have to try to do something else to Ai, and decided to swing both of her front paws down to slap hard at Ai's nonexistent boobs, one paw per side of her chest to try to make Ai's whole upper torso sting!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:40 am

"Meow meow if mine are bug bites then your's are warts you Freaking pup!" Ai hissed as she would groaned losing air bit by bit. it wa annoying that Shiho had the upper hand but she wont have it for long. Ai would try to pull at the foot on her belly but would then feel paws on her hair and then shook rather violently. "meow meow ugh you bitch stop that!" Ai growled as she would grab at the hands on her head and tried to stop Shiho from shaking her any more.

He head was dizzy and she was really annoyed. she would put her bootie feet on top of Shiho's belly before she kicked at her trying to send the dog away form her. If she was able to do that she would get on her hands and knees rushing over to Shiho. Hopefully the girl didn't recover to fast and was ready for Ai, as the girl would get on top of her. Ai would grab the dog's head before she tired to slam her head down onto the mat below. "meow meow! take this and this and that!" Ai hissed, After she was done with the head banging she would roll ontop of Shiho's Bell so she was facing her legs before smacking her paws at the girls belly as hard as she could so it wouldn't be an annoyance and would cause some real damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:21 pm

So far, it seemed neither girl was actually able to hold onto control against the other. Shiho did her best to remain balanced on top of Ai, thrusting her paws down as hard as she could into Ai's totally flat chest to try to hurt her and force her to stay down, but Ai would get her feet in position and shove Shiho off hard, sending the blonde rolling a few feet away before eventually coming to a stop on her belly. Hissing, Shiho would get up on her hands and knees, ready to lunge at her foe, but before she could Ai was on top of her, slamming into her and tackling her down on her back!

"Woof woof! Get off, dumbass!" Shiho yelled, with that yell turning into a loud cry of pain as her head was forced down into the mat, Ai seeming to just be trying to do what Shiho had already done to her! Obviously, right, since Shiho was so much better than she was! But she followed it up with a little twist, wiggling her stupid stinky cat butt around on Shiho's midsection to face her legs—and start slapping and punching at her belly!

"Uuogh!! Gaah!" Shiho cried out, breath being forced out of her with every blow! It did hurt, a tiny, tiny bit, that was all...but it was enough to make her worried. She had to get Ai off of her, and fast. So, reaching up with both paws, the doggy girl would wrap her hands in her kitty's opponent's hair, and then yank hard to the side, giving a little twist as she did to try to pull Ai off of her and slam her face into the canvas again! "OFF!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 pm

Ai was smirking as she pounded her paw at Shiho's belly. she would try to do some damage and wiggle her ass ontop of shiho's chest. Just then she felt a paws on her hair and then would yelp feeling her hair get pulled and would then be sent off of Shiho her face slamming onto the mat. "ugh!" she groaned and rolled away as she get onto her knees holding her nose as it hurt quite abit. "Meow meow did you just off wiht out a woof woof you bitch." Ai asked as she could have sworn she head off and no woof woof."

Looking at Shiho Ai would get onto her feet slowly as she watched the dog closely. she needed an opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:03 am

Shiho definitely did not appreciate being grinded on by some stupid idiot, the jealous pink-haired girl rubbing her smelly butt all over Shiho's much bigger, better chest. The blonde would rectify the situation as soon as she could, wrapping her paws up in Ai's shortish hair, and yanking her hard to the side, tossing the girl off and earning her freedom. She didn't intend to hurt Ai's nose or any part of her face in particular, but she didn't mind seeing Ai pawing at her nose with her big kitten mitts as she got back up onto her knees.

The Sendai native, meanwhile, was taking some deep breaths, trying to get her heart rate and breathing down to reasonable rates, with one of her paws rubbing at her midsection, where she had been punched, while the other was held up in front of her defensively. She couldn't defend herself with a paw against words and accusations, though. "Woof woof, nuh uh, that's stupid to even ask me!" she immediately retorted, though glancing towards the referee, she was worried that girl might have a different opinion.

"Woof woof, it wasn't its own sentence, obviously, so that's that!"

Last edited by Daaharu on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Ai growled at Shiho and looked at the blond. "meow meow even if it's not a sentence the rules say we have to say meow meow nad woof woof when talking dont we?" Ai said as she started to crawl behind Shiho. whether she got a penalty or not Ai didn't care she wanted to sneak behind the girl as she was distracted by the ref and her accusation. Ai didn't know if shiho will get her penalty but if Ai could get behind and pounce she would give the girl one regardless.

"Meow meow what is the weak ass bitch afraid to get punished?" Ai said using the word bitch as female dog and as an insult to Shiho. truthfully Ai wanted nothing more but to beat the girl and maybe face sit her to show her she was Superior to the flat chested Blondie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next