Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 12: Blue Imugi

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 12: Blue Imugi Empty Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 12: Blue Imugi

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:48 am

The lights. The camera. The action.

Oh, how Patty had missed all this.

It had been what? Two years since her last episode of Breaking the Tension?  It felt like longer. After her epic defeat of Nobu Tano - a match many were heralding as the greatest Tension had ever seen - she’d decided to take some well-earned time off and see if there was anything to her newfound wrestling skill. To that end, she spent her days training. Situps. Running. Push-ups, and not even girl push-ups. Yes, she could do whole sets of the regular kind!

She’d grown stronger, smarter, better. The Patty O’ Malley who was sitting in the middle of the Breaking the Tension! studio now was a different woman. She had muscles, and soon she’d be using them in the ring.

Until then, though, she had to keep up with business as usual, and that meant starting up her highly successful show. Breaking the Tension! was back in business.

The camera crew was ready, the preparation was done, her trademark blue hat and matching go-go dress was on, and her guest for the night was in place. The only thing that remained was for her to get the ball rolling.

In 3...2...1…

”Hello, Tension fans!” Patty turned to the camera with her shimmering smile the second she saw the red light. ”Don’t close your browser, Tensioners, you’re not clicking on an old episode. That’s right! Your girl Patty O’ Malley is back and she’s at it again.” She put on a cute pout, making sure to bat her eyelashes for added effect. A little something to get the boys stirring.

”It’s been a long time, I know, but don’t worry! I am going to make up for lost time, by giving you the inside scoop on what’s happening in Tension today, bringing you across the barricade to speak with the brightest stars of today and tomorrow. And, to kick off the brand new season, your girl’s got an exclusive interview, with a girl who’s been all the talk backstage.”

Okay, that last part wasn’t strictly true, but it hardly mattered. Hyping up her guest would only make the show sound better and more authentic, more than worth the white lie.

”Ladies and gentleman, appearing on AFW television for the first time, please welcome my guest - BLUE IMUGI!”

On cue, the camera panned to the ring, revealing Patty’s guest and giving her a nice close up...

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 12: Blue Imugi Empty Re: Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 12: Blue Imugi

Post by Berial Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:01 pm

She didn’t want to do this. She just really didn’t feel like doing this.

When she was called into the admin’s office, Blue Imugi was sure it was to brief her on her next match. Instead, she was being handed pamphlets and wavers for a TV spot they were planning to bring back. One of the suits had gotten wind of her background as an idol, and a quick google search was all he needed to know that this program had the potential to be huge. She had the face, the image, the voice, even the cutesy mannerisms that were all perfected down to a T. This was a very good idea.

For them. Imugi wasn’t so happy about it, even if you couldn’t tell by looking at her. She crossed the sea to get away from this personality and gossip business. Her days of looking nice and pretty on a stage were ones she considered to be far behind her. She wanted to fight. She wanted to win. She wanted to relax. That was all.

At the same time, however, maybe she should have been more optimistic. This was a new country. A new arena. A new start. If she had to do things over again, she would have to put her best foot forward. Even if it meant stepping somewhere unpleasant. Like on a thumbtack. Or a rake. Whether or not it would all work out for her, only time would tell.

For now, all that was left to do was wait. The show was getting underway and her rather petite host was making introductions for the long-awaited revival. Imugi stood in the center of the ring, dressed in her ring attire as a number crew members going in and out to get her situated and finish any last-minute preparations. A couple of crewmen gave both her cheeks a good couple of slaps of powder, letting the blush on her skin really shine. One of the cameramen repositioned her a bit. Someone else ducked low and made sure the mic was tuned. Another one was giving her a countdown. It would have all been a tad overwhelming for the average rookie, but Imugi had been here before.

There wasn’t any time for doubts now, not that she had any. The only thing she knew for sure was the growl threatening to escape her stomach. She gave a slight sigh.

I want a karaage bowl.

When she heard her host for the evening introduce her, Imugi perked up slightly and straightened herself. She let herself slip back into her idol mindset, remembering where to look and to speak slowly and carefully. She imagined her former manager looking at her from behind the camera. She gave a small, cutesy smile beneath those droopy, dead-fish eyes. Made the boys go crazy.

“Hello, everyone. I’m very happy to be here.”

Her voice was soft and gentle, warm and enveloping. Eyes gentle with a comforting smile. It was as if she had never left Seoul. She had this.

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 12: Blue Imugi Empty Re: Breaking the Tension!™ Episode 12: Blue Imugi

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:25 am

There was something a little wrong with this girl

It wasn’t something that the average person would’ve caught on to, and definitely not the average male, many of whom were in this very room. They’d probably be too busy looking at her blue hair and her blue eyes and her perky 18 year old body and those bright cheeks, and her cute, perky breasts and those iron abs, and...

No. Patty wasn’t jealous or anything. She’d developed quite a body herself, it was just hard to see in her current outfit. She didn’t need sex appeal to sell her show. The people knew her and respected her integrity. She was a professional.

Totally not jealous.

At any rate, those eyes were a tad off-putting, and it made Patty’s reporter senses tingle, but she put those thoughts aside for now. Business to conduct. With a cough, she straightened up as the camera came back her way. [color=Blue]”And we’re happy to have you! Welcome to Tension, and more importantly, welcome to Breaking the Tension!™️” She threw her hand up in a flourish. ”You’re big debut is coming up soon, so thanks for taking the time to come over.”

No, Blue hadn’t had a choice in the matter, but still, Patty liked to keep her audience on the loop when it came to things like that. Maintain the magic.

”So, how’re you feeling? Jitters for your first match?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:15 am

This looked easy enough. It wasn’t the most stressful environment she’d been under. The energy was good. Warm welcome, too.

“Thank you very much.”

Still, it didn’t really change the fact that she wasn’t very excited about this whole thing. She could be doing a lot of things right now. Like sleeping. Or eating. Or avoiding planning for her debut match. Or catching up on Berserk. Instead, she had to watch the hours tick away as they jabbered back and forth to each other. It was making her all antsy. Imugi was all about action, not words. She wouldn’t call herself hot-blooded or a woman of action. It was just easier than talking.

At least the host was nice. More often than not, people in her position would try to overstep their boundaries. Open with some stupid joke, or try to scare her a bit. She liked this one. Her voice was pleasant to listen too, as well. Very outgoing. Very personable. If the questions match the personalities, this interview might earn a spot as one of her better television appearances. Speaking of which...

Jitters? Hell no. “Why, of course. There are a lot of strong men in this league. Some scary-looking ones, too. But I think I can do it. I’ve been training really hard and doing my best every day. I just hope they go easy on me!”

She let her gaze drop ever so subtly before brushing some hair back behind her ear. Hold it...hold it...now look back. Got ‘em. Imugi gave the brightest smile she could, practically beaming with hope. One of the crewmen dropped his jaw, his mouth agape looking over his clipboard.

Still got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:29 am

Patty would give Blue credit - she was at least trying her best to work for the camera and play up the audience . So many of her past guests seemed completely off when the lights were on them, but this one clearly had some experience in the area. Plenty to work with.

The poor thing was right to be worried, though, no doubt hearing the stories about guys like King, and...well, King was pretty much the most threatening guy in Tension. As a fellow wrestler, she could help assuage those fears.

”Oh, I’m sure you don’t have anything to worry about.” Patty waved it off. ”I was just like you a year ago, when I had my first match. But I managed to brave through it and stand tall - that’s what it boils down to, really. You have to be brave, show them that you won’t back down, that you can take whatever they throw your way.”

She gave Blue a quick thumbs up and a wink for confidence. It was so important to help the younger generation, especially in Tension - too many women came and went in the league, not having the fortitude that someone like Patty possessed.

”Now, those familiar with the idol scene will no doubt remember you well from...”

She had to do a quick look at the cards. Easy edit.

”...Spicy Starlet. Going from the idol scene to wrestling, that’s an odd transition. What spurred it, and how have you been training for the jump?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Not that she really needed it, but the words of support were truly appreciated. She could find a genuine concern in her host’s - what was her name? Penguin? Peggy? Patty? Patty. That was it. - in Patty’s statement. It was reassuring to know that there were people around here that had her best interests in mind. The last thing she needed was someone hazing the rookie. She wasn’t in the mood for that. This was anything but, thankfully. Stand tall. Don’t back down. Be brave. Good words to live by.

Imugi didn’t know her, but this woman had to be a great wrestler.

Now, the next question was one she was honestly expecting. Answering it might have been hard for the average person with her past. Management back home wasn't exactly going to be happy after finding out about her late night antics. They could’ve even gotten legal with her.

Could’ve. But they didn’t make her sign any papers.

“Well, as all of my fans know, I was gone from the group for about a month. A fan got too grabby with me, so my manager thought it would be good if I took some time off. I was kind of bored, so I went looking for some things to do. Turns out, there’s this abandoned warehouse not too far from downtown where some guys were making fights in this kinda big pit surrounded by concrete. Not sure if it's still around, though.” Probably better not a good idea to mention the police raid that happened one her way out. Pretty graphic stuff. This was a family show, after all. Ease up. “Either way, I lost a few, but I won even more. Guess it got me noticed. They were all really nice people, though, and they all told me I was really talented. That I’d have a shot at the big leagues if I just did my best. I figured it could be a big help to the rest Spicy Starlet, too. Help spread the name abroad. My manager thought it was a good idea too.” She managed a soft smile to the camera. “I think it's just that simple, really. I want to give back to my friends that helped and supported me. I won't let them down."

If she were asked to be honest, however, she didn’t trust any of those princesses any further than she could throw them. They were loud, competitive, needy, and they way they smelled gave Imugi a headache. She hadn’t even talked to the rest of the group since she’d arrived in Tokyo. It was just better she keep those facts a secret and avoid any drama. Keep away from any prying questions. That would be a hassle. Like training. She hated training. Never did it a day in her life.

“To get ready for it, I’ve been training pretty hard. Nothing over-the-top, though. Running. Sit-ups. Push-ups. And not even girl push-ups! Ha ha! I’m pretty strong!”

Hope that baits some easier competition.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:43 pm

As Blue Imugi spoke, Patty used her legendary ability to multitask and glanced between her and the cards, going over her notes on the woman. She was more of a seat-of-your-pants style interviewer, accustomed to working with little prep work, preferring to give her audience more of a raw interview, not something preprocessed and wooden.

Still, she didn’t want to be caught too off-guard by what Imugi was saying, especially when facts were coming with such frequency. Had to adapt.

She sat up straight when Blue Imugi was finished talking, right as the camera came back to her. Or thought she did, anyway. If she didn’t, it’d be a simple matter to edit.

”Yes, Tension has a good eye for talent, clearly.” Patty smiled and nodded her head, taking a hot second to scan the room and wink at the camera. It had taken them longer than she would’ve liked to key in on what she had to offer and give her real funding for her show, but they saw the light in the end.

”Pit-fighting, though?” Patty raised an eyebrow at the mere thought of it. Competing in some dank, dark place with a bunch of sweaty men all around and glass on the floor and the smell of beer in the air. ”Sounds…” Nasty? Dangerous? Crazy? ”...interesting. That’s a rough environment to start in, though, and I know what it’s like to go against bigger, stronger men. What was your strategy in the pit, and how do you see it translating to the wrestling ring?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:54 am

Yeah, pit fighting is dangerous. Deadly, even. The floor hurt your feet, the place smelled like death, and everyone you fought was desperate to get their hands around your throat. And some of them were a bit too horny.

Not that any of those things ever dissuaded her. For Imugi, there was no other place she’d rather be during that whole month. Thing started out rough, sure, but that only made things interesting. It was quick, close, and intense. No matter how many times she crawled out of it, something just always kept drawing her back to that dank and dark hole. It was like an itch she couldn’t scratch. A sweet she just couldn’t get enough of.

Imugi shrugged and relaxed her stance a bit.

“S’not so bad if you don’t let them hit you. I’m quick on my feet, plus I’ve got these.” She waited for a second for the camera to pan down before giving her rock-hard core a nice couple knocks. She could hear the show's ratings skyrocket. You're welcome, Patty. “I mean, being big and strong doesn't really mean anything. Everyone goes down the same. A good kick to the jaw,” She gave her chin a couple taps. “and you’re out like a light. Or wobbly at least, but the fight’s usually over after that. They like to fight back for a little bit, but they realize it sooner or later. Heck, I remember making this one guy cry so bad that-”

Family show, Imugi. “...we’re okay now, is the important thing. You just have to give it your all down there. No fear, no restraint. But I guess I should be expecting tougher competition around here. Punches and kicks might not be enough anymore.”

Imugi let her gaze drift to the side for a moment, letting an idle finger scratch her cheek.

“I guess I’m still figuring that out. I think my speed is still going to play a big part, though. I’m a bit of an acrobat thanks to Starlet, too. I’ll be playing it by ear mostly. Using all that with some flips and grapples might be good enough. But so long as it looks cool, right?” A playful little chuckle followed the young Korean’s last words.

Suppose that was something she should worry about. Not only would the talent around here be tougher, they were smarter. Martial artists and local legends all gathered in one place. They’d more likely than not seen Imugi’s kind come and leave the industry countless times. The usual tricks may not work like they did back home. Man, this all really was going to be a hassle, wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:58 am

Patty noticed the camera’s gaze going down - nothing happened in her studio that she wasn’t acutely away of, after all - and she couldn’t help but huff a little bit at the sight, though she managed to keep it off camera. Yes, Imugi was solidly built, but so was she. She’d did fifty sit-ups a day, twice that many on weekends, and she’d developed a fairly decent core from it all. Not quite a six-pack yet, no, but she was getting there. You could feel the beginning of one if you pushed hard enough on her stomach.

Regardless, she was sure that the men of Tension would get a kick out of her. Small. Cute. Arguably hot. Blue hair. It did raise the question of just what sort of matches she’d be participating, but Patty decided to leave that little nugget for the latter half of the interview.

”That’s certainly true - you can’t show any fear n the ring. I know firsthand from my first match in the AFW - which you can watch at any time on the AFW Network, for just $9.99 a month…”

Had to pay those bills.

”...I was terrified at first, but once I realized what I was working with and against, I was able to push past my limits and seized the day. That’s the good I think we can do for women everywhere. Show them what they can be at their best. Empowerment.” Patty pumped her fist and nodded.

She steepled her fingers and leaned forward, getting a bit more serious now. ”I’m sure you know that Tension hasn’t been without its share of controversy over the years. There are those who say it’s just a place where men come to get paid for letting pretty girls beat them up, that it’s all a glorified fetish show. Now that you’re a part of the roster, what would you say to such detractors?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:36 am

To sit and spin.

Nah. That wouldn’t go over very well in post. This was about first impressions after all. Still, she couldn’t help but absolutely despise controversy. Even worse, having to talk about it.

Despite her best efforts to avoid it, Imugi had been informed of Tension’s less than tasteful reputation. Men getting paid to get beat on by pretty girls. Men getting paid to beat on pretty girls. A federation with no respect or care for the integrity of its clients. One driven by profit and screaming headlines, rather than for an actual love of the sport. For her though, a girl fresh out of a bloody concrete hole in the ground, the arena couldn’t look any more appealing.

That wasn’t to say the controversy was unfounded. You wouldn’t have to look far in the AFW archives to pull up some rather sketchy material. Hell, some matches were just straight-up sex. Of course, she hadn’t been around long enough to see one of those matches live, but she managed to find a couple on her phone during lunch. Good stuff. No punches pulled. Just raw, heavy, uncensored fighting that reminded her of stallions in heat. It would be an understatement to say the league was a little dirty here and there.

Did that say the same for the rest of it? Of course not. Imugi didn’t pack her bags, cross the sea, and go through all the effort to make a new life for herself to be a part of some over-hyped amateur league. This federation promised her a future. Why was that? The answer’s simple.

“That doesn't sound wrong to me...”
A second later, she brought her eyes back. “...,but it's not really right either. They have a point. There are guys like that. There are women like that. Its just that Tension has more eyes on it.” She placed a hand on her hip. “I may be new, but if there’s one thing the idol scene taught me, it's the bigger the stage lights, the bigger the shadow. Your karma. A big dog like Tension gets criticized because its big. That’s my read of it.” She flashed a toothy grin into the camera, letting the bright light reflect off her pearly whites for a second.

“Does it really matter? Tension doesn't look like a place that’s ruined by a few duds here and there. Everyone here wants to do their best. Sure, you have some of the worst fighters in the world here. There are dudes get off on that. Fine.”
She held up a finger. “But you have more of the best. Top talent that attracts more top talent. Strong people that try their hardest every day to be better than yesterday. I think that’s what it's all about. Hard work and dedication. Don't lose that, the whiners can say whatever they want.”

An epiphany struck her square in the head the moment those words left her mouth.

“Hey. They might be a little jealous, too. You know. Virgins. A little jello. Wish they could swap places for just a second. Every man’s dream, right?” She closed off with a finger gun and eye wink to the camera, keeping a stiff upper lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next