by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

So a Demon and an Angel Walk in the Park...

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So a Demon and an Angel Walk in the Park... Empty So a Demon and an Angel Walk in the Park...

Post by Berial Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:01 am

It's too frickin’ hot out. Why did she wear this jacket?

Masuyo Ai:

In actuality, it was about 60 degrees just on the edge of Yoyogi Park. Typical getting this close to fall. But it was the only thing that Masuyo Ai could manage to occupy her mind as she sat on the bench and let the minutes passed. She gave her scarf a pull as she tilted her head up, looking at the cherry blossoms fluttering above her from the thin branches. She’d arrived at the park about an hour earlier than the agreed upon time. Maybe two. Three? She couldn’t remember the time. Her phone died quite a while ago. She wasn’t sure why she got here so early, now that she thought about it. She was pretty restless before coming here. It may have been some feeble attempt at just wanting to get things over with. Then again, that might not be the right attitude to have right about now...

So what was so important? What had the Demon of Shibuya on edge? What had an up and coming professional fighter such as herself, who’d felled opponents big and small, quaking in her boots?

A date.

Well, not the date in itself. She’d been on plenty of dates before. Most of them went well too. Some with former opponents, some from the occasional admirer that saw her working on her strikes, some she’d even asked out herself. Besides, it wasn’t just any date. It was a date with a wrestler. And she was a woman. And they’d already banged each other. In front of a live audience. There were a lot of firsts to be had here. Needless to say, the raven-haired MMA fighter was tad overwhelmed.

So here the Demon sat. Looking at the sky past the cherry-colored petals with one leg over the other, stretching out her jeans. Her hands were placed behind her as she leaned back at let the wind wash over her. Her heart wasn’t pounding, but the pace was certainly above average. She was worried about  where they would be going, what they would be doing, and how well everything would go. But even worse than that was if someone recognized the two. She could handle a couple of hecklers well enough, as experience had taught her, but she couldn’t say the same for her date. If her memory served her right, she was more the nervous type. A woman who was filled to the brim with anxiety and put on edge rather easily. It might kill the mood to have someone bring up their very heated exchange that was aired just far enough away from prime time to be acceptable. Not to mention Masuyo was becoming somewhat popular around the city, too. Debuting against a champion has that kind of effect. Also not losing. Not losing helps.

This probably would have been easier if they had a normal match beforehand. Yeah, that would’ve worked. Two fighters enter the ring, they go at it really hard, one comes out on top, turns out they have the hots for each other, and bam: romance. Easy. Not like now. Man, why did she even agree to this? That woman just showed up one day and...

How did that go again…?

DING-DONG!

Masuyo snapped awake from her couch when she heard the doorbell ring. It wasn’t too late, but she was deathly tired from sparring in anticipation for her match against the Samurai. It came as a bit of surprise that someone had come to visit. It was probably her parents, though it was odd that they’d travel across town and not call first. Especially when she was the one who was doing most of the home visits in the first place. When she reached the door, she quickly turned the handle and pulled it open.

White hair. That was the first thing she saw. The rest of the features followed soon enough. Hazel eyes, pretty face. She recognized this woman. How could she forget so soon? The beautiful Swede that had been the first opponent she’d beaten at Friction. The first woman she’d...well, she was a special woman to say the least.

“Uh, Elsa? Hi. What are you doing here?”

Last edited by Berial on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

So a Demon and an Angel Walk in the Park... Empty Re: So a Demon and an Angel Walk in the Park...

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Casual Attire:

Elsa wasn’t sure about this. Not at all. After her match with Masuyo, the swede had been thinking about her opponent quite a bit. Their match had been far more…enjoyable than she expected, and as a result Elsa couldn’t get the demon out of her head. She had tried to forget, or at least occupy herself with other thoughts only to fail.

The swede could tell that she had a crush on Masuyo, but she didn’t want to act on it. After all they had met in the ring and had sex in front of thousands. The woman’s tough attitude alone made her a bit hesitant to ask. She just seemed too impressive…too good for the swede. But it wouldn’t be enough to keep Elsa away, because in the end, desire won out and brought her here at Masuyo’s doorstep with a white envelope.

Inside was a love letter of course, which thoroughly explained her desire to date the woman. It seemed a little too “Mechanically" written to be honest, but the letter was still good, even if it lacked an abundance of emotion. Elsa thought a woman as tough as Masuyo wouldn’t think anything about that though, so she wasn’t worried…much.

So after ringing the door bell, she had placed the letter on the doorstep with her name written on it with a heart. She was just about to run when the door opened, realign the fierce demon herself.

Elsa froze plain and simple, like a deer in headlights, when being greeted by the woman. She wasn't ready to be face to face like this! The swedish woman wasn't even in her best clothes, and worst of all, she was wearing the glasses she was so very embarrassed of!

“Oh uh…hi!” the swede would say with a friendly smile and a bright red face. “Oh me? I was just...um…leaving this letter…here…it’s a…well…uh…it’s for um…I’m…”

Elsa was far too embarrassed to reveal the contents of the letter, but she’d come too far just to give up now!

“I really enjoyed our match together! So please! Will you go out on a date with me!!!” she would blurt before bowing her head to the demon she held such high esteem for. Not intending to look up until Masuyo responded, and even then, the swede wouldn’t be able to look if the woman said no...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

So a Demon and an Angel Walk in the Park... Empty Re: So a Demon and an Angel Walk in the Park...

Post by Berial Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Well. This was not at all how she expected her evening to go.

Elsa seemed to be behaving like her usual self. Sputtering and nervous. Except she was wearing something other than her wrestling gear this time. It was the first time Masuyo had seen her like this. The collared shirt and sweater were a far cry from the padded ring outfit. The glasses were new too. She looked presentable. Neat and immaculate. Although, it did look as though she were about to explode from the heat welling up inside of her. Masuyo couldn’t tell if she were on the verge of tears or about to burst out in laughter. As things would turn out, it was neither.

“Elsa? What’s the matter? Are you…”

Oh, that was a deep bow. It was almost as surprising as the words that accompanied such a formal gesture. Needless to say, the Demon was taken aback for a moment. But just a moment. She had more or less kept this possibility in the back of her mind for a while after the match. Slowly but surely, as the days went by, she let those thoughts slip from her mind. The white-haired Swede was a grown woman. Slightly older than she was, in fact. Maybe not so much the master of her own emotions, but at the very least, she could think things out rationally before acting on them. After not hearing from her for quite some time, Masuyo suspected that she had simply decided to take things slow. Understand it was just sex, get to know her a bit, and decide once and for all if someone like the Demon of Shibuya was a person she wanted to be involved in her life beyond simply friendship.

But no, here she was. Right at Masuyo’s front doorstep. Confessing her feelings like some cheap, teen coming-of-age flick. How did she even get her address? No way. Was she following her? That couldn’t be right. She didn’t get that kind of feeling from this woman. And yet, she couldn’t help but shake the feeling that there was more to this than what Elsa let on. Then again, she was just a nervous person. In that case, it must have taken an extraordinary amount of willpower to force herself here like this, which was something Masuyo could admire. Jeez. This was a lot to take in so quickly.

She let her eyes linger to the side for a moment, trying to remove her mind from the situation for a moment a ponder a response. Eh, was this really someone she should be involved with? She didn’t know Elsa. Aside from their quick exchange at the medical center, she’d never shared two seconds outside the ring with her. So their only actual encounter with each other was...yeah. Could be she was just here for some kind of desperate fuck and didn’t even know it herself. Wouldn’t be the first time this has happened. Maybe it was just best to let her down easy for the moment.

When her gaze came back to the trembling woman, she noticed the letter clutched tightly between her hands. She leaned down and plucked it from her hands. Quickly tearing the top open before she had a chance to protest, Masuyo looked at Elsa’s writing. As expected, a profession a love.

“I can’t help it…”

“There’s something about you…”

“What can I say, except...”

“Can’t get you out of my mind…”

“My heart beating like a…”

“My soul yearns for…”

Masuyo’s face scrunched. This is horrible! It's so cliche! There isn’t anything personal in here! It’s all filler! How long did she work on this thing? She mentions the match of course, but beyond that...Elsa should honestly consider herself lucky that Masuyo stopped her before she could take off and let the slip in her hand do all the talking. It's as if fate herself stepped in and gave the hopeless Swede a much needed hand. But at the very least...it confirmed some sort of feelings for the Demon. Maybe.

The gray pupils of the MMA fighter slowly made their way up from the words on the paper to face their bashful author. There was nothing but uncertainty flooding her mind at this point. She raised her eyebrow and looked to the side once more, facing the row of doors and gliding her gaze down to the cars passing at the distant street passed the railing. She pondered simply making an excuse to leave before thinking better on it.

“I...I don’t know, Elsa. We did meet under some...unusual circumstances. There’s a lot of middle ground to tread through here. Don’t you think we should take this a bit more...slowly? We could go and...get a drink or…”

Her mind drifted for a while. This was harder than she thought it would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Elsa was dying on the inside as she waited in agonizing silence. After opening the envelope, Masuyo began silently read the letter was torture, pure torture. “What is she thinking? Is she going to say no!? OH GOD! PLEAZE DON’T SAY NO!!!” the swede would think to herself as she prayed to whatever god would listen that the demon say yes.

Seconds seemed like hours, and minutes felt like years to her, and slowly the woman felt the sweat building on the fore head of her blushing face. Luckily she remained bowing so Masuyo could not see this. Unluckily she was so tense that the swede’s body began to ache. “Why is she still reading…OH MY GOD SHE HATES IT!” Elsa would think in a panic. And then the words came out of the demon’s mouth.

“… I don’t know, Elsa…”

Elsa would’ve been on the verge of tears if Masuyo’s word had been just a tiny bit harsher. Luckily the swede held onto the thin string of hope that she could persuade the dark haired woman…and then she heard her chance.

“We could go and…get a drink…”

“WE COULD TAKE A WALK IN THE PARK!” she would say loudly at the exact time that Masuyo had offered something else. There goes her easy chance...

“Uh-I mean...I can g-g-get a drink with you though…if you want!” Elsa would exclaim as she shot her head up, face bright red, and her body straighter than a soldier!  

“I mean…I get it…slow is good! We could do anything honestly…I mean if you want to…your choice!” Elsa would state as she tried her best to look cool. Calm things down…seem chill…but the swede only looked awkward with her bright red face and odd standing posture.

Last edited by M.J.Caboose14 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 am

Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no. Just say no.

She’d understand. People are busy. They’re both working adults. They both have things to do. Sure, they were in some very atypical professions, but that didn’t mean it was any less demanding than the rank-and-file. She had a career to focus on. It’s a perfectly legitimate excuse to make. Nobody could blame her for not being available. Besides, she was tired. A match was coming up that she’d been training very hard for. She had other things to worry about and her mind just wasn’t in it right now. God damn it, she just wanted to get away from this.

And yet, Masuyo couldn’t find herself able to turn away from the Swedish beauty standing firm before her. It didn’t seem right to just turn away with a simple ‘no’, but it was the only option she could see right now. She jumped back a bit when Elsa shot straight up, arms planted to her side. Seems she was perfectly understanding Masuyo’s feelings on the situation. Didn’t make her any more relaxed. If anything, she got worse. Flat out willing to agree with anything her raven-haired love interest wanted to do. She really wanted this to happen.

“Choice? Well..well, I would rather we just…I mean...I don’t have anything in particular in mind right now. I wasn’t exactly thinking of my dream date when you rang my bell. This is really sudden, you know.” She let out a chuckle and things were still awkward. “Don’t get me wrong. It sounds nice and everything but…”

Masuyo was honestly getting a little concerned. Putting this much stress on herself couldn't be good for her body. Her face was glowing bright red and her body was so rigid it seemed as though something were about to snap. She was literally dying of embarrassment. And this was just what she was showing. Elsa didn’t come across as a very robust woman, one that held herself together well under pressure. She didn’t seem very outgoing either. Whatever physical state her body was in right now, her mental condition must be extremely fragile. She was struggling this much with the proposal. Who knows what outright rejection would do to her mind?

The Demon folded her arms and furrowed her brow, looking upon Elsa’s face with soft eyes. At the very least, she deserved a chance. Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. Even if things didn’t work out, it would a lot easier to break things off between them, but she couldn’t just give up without giving her a chance. Doing that now would be the same thing as running. And Masuyo Ai didn’t run from anything.

“Okay, how about...we go for a walk? In Yoyogi Park. A week from now. We can meet just past the entrance a little past noon. I’m usually cleaned up from my workout around then. How does that sound?”

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:11 pm

Elsa was gaining more confidence from some unknown source as time went on. Maybe she was calming down, but she was probably just getting used to this unbearable anxiousness. Then as Masuyo started to say how this was all so sudden and stuff, which started to make Elsa think that this wasn't going to go well. It was to be expected, she was a badass and the swede was...well...not. She was far more timid and unsure of herself, maybe this was for the best. Elsa had given it her best, and that was good in itself.

But as Masuyo folded her arms and seemed to be thinking of something. And then then she said it. That maybe they could go on a walk through the park. Instantly Elsa felt so happy that she could cry, but she didn't. She made damn sure that she DID NOT, under ANY circumstance, CRY! That would make her seem flat out insane. Elsa's whole personality simply lit up, and the biggest smile made it's way onto her face. The swede quickly bowed to the demon a moment later before shooting back up to accept the dark haired woman's offer from the bottom of her heart.

"Yes! Absolutely yes! That sounds perfect! And I know all of this is kind of odd, plus like you said...pretty sudden...but I'm really looking forward to this!" Elsa would exclaim happily before she started scratching the back of her head.

"I guess since our first meeting was a little...'out there'...how about we start over? You know, from the beginning?" the swede would ask with a really sweet smile, before extending her hand to the woman. "Hello miss, my name is Elsa Karlson, and it's really good to meet you!"

If it had not been for her near breakdown moments earlier, the swede would have seemed like a calm, and easy going person. She looked really happy too, and overall Elsa seemed like a perfectly nice young woman. The snowy angel felt like a huge burden was lifted off her shoulders. Hopefully though, this complete 360 from crazed to collected wouldn't seem too out there for Masuyo.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:36 am

'Miss', huh? She must still be pretty nervous.

Masuyo wasn’t entirely sure what to make of things at first. She was happy that Elsa was happy and glad that the woman was eager to get things righted between them, but there was still the elephant in the room. That slight, nagging issue that neither of them actually knew each other. That they’d been devoid of mutual contact for weeks. That this was basically the equivalent of a stranger walking up to her and asking her out. Except she’d already done that stranger. And then avoided that stranger for a while. So, in other words, things were extremely awkward for the Demon.

Still, Masuyo could just catch the confidence radiating in the angel’s eyes. In that moment, she knew she had just made someone’s dream come true. It felt kind of weird at first, but the feeling subsided, and completely vanished in the Swede’s cheery smile as the woman extended her hand. Masuyo returned the smile with one of own.

“Nice to meet you too, Elsa. I’m looking forward to our date.”

Yeah, that was more or less how things went down.

So, here she sat. Gazing idly at the sky between the leaves with gentle eyes. Her mind, however, was focused things other than the relative calm. Even Masuyo herself wasn’t entirely sure why she was here so early. Just jitters, maybe. It was her first date with a woman. Guys, she knew what to expect from. They were the usually the ones who led the way. Had all the ideas. Made her feel special. Could she expect the same thing from Elsa? She didn’t strike her as the kind to take a bit of a charge. This date may have been the Swede’s idea, but Masuyo still couldn’t help but uncertain about her. She might be the one giving all of the attention.

Speaking of which, where was she? It had to be the meetup time.

Had she been around here before? Maybe she got lost. Maybe something happened and she had to cancel. Maybe this was all just an elaborate prank and she was getting worked up over nothing. Not really much she could do about it either way.

God, she almost wanted it to be a prank. Then she wouldn’t have so many things to worry about. She’d just go home, feeling admittedly stupider, and pass out on the couch with a big bowl of mint chocolate ice cream. With sea salt. None of the cheap stuff.

Her hand dipped into her jacket, hoping for some haphazard solution.

Her iPod. It was still in there from the gym. So did that also mean...yup, there were her earbuds. Awesome. Just enough battery in it too. Guess this could help calm the nerves a bit. But first, the time. She realized that she still had a few more minutes until she could expect Elsa to show up. With that, she plugged her ears and started scrolling through one of her playlists. After about ten seconds, her finger was practically moving on its own, her mind deciding on nothing in particular.

Scrolling...scrolling...scrolling...oh, there’s one. She gave the screen a tap and placed the device back in her pocket. Turning herself around, she leaned her back against the bench and went back to watching the clouds slowly move above her.

I can hear your laughter coming waves across the shore,
Oh...

Jeez. Her eyelids were getting a little heavy.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:54 am

Elsa was running a few minutes late as she jogged through the park. The swede was so nervous that she lost track of time while thing about what to wear. In the end she had decided on a simple sweater and pants, but the woman wasn't as worried about that now that she was late. Plus there was the fact that she got last  However, it wouldn't take too long to find the super cool Masuyo.

Appearance :

So the swede would continue through the park before finding her super, dreamy date sitting on a park bench while listening to some music on her iPod it seemed. Masuyo looked so cool, so beautiful, and so...so peaceful to Elsa...which gave her a pretty fun idea. The snowy angel would then walk quietly towards the sleepy looking demon, and when she was within grabbing distance, she'd suddenly sit down right next to the woman and nuzzle up against her shoulder.

"Hi Masuyo! It's good to see you again! Sorry I'm a little late...I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long" Elsa would say with her arms holding onto the demon's shoulder. The swede hoped that her date hadn't been here too long. If so, she would make it up to her for sure!

"Were you looking up at the clouds? I like to do that as well, it's a pretty good way to relax don't you think?" Elsa would ask as she looked up at the clouds as well while her head rested on the demon's strong shoulder. "Oh! Does that one look like a flower to you? Or is it just me?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:15 am

Maybe you can fly my kite, baby.
Maybe you can fly my kite, baby.

Foot tapping unconsciously to the beat, Masuyo felt herself slowly drifting away in the rhythmic lull. Her head slowly cranked back, her eyes almost shut, until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She snapped forward and look to the side to find her long-awaited date looking back at her. She smiled softly before giving her earbuds a good tug, popping them out from her ears and letting them dangle in her grasp, before putting tucking them away with the iPod. She only left her date’s eyes for a second before recomposing herself.

Elsa looked good. Really good. Cute sweater. Perfectly matched pants. Bit of gloss on her lips, but not too much to be obvious. And of course, the hair was as pristine as always. She cleaned up well for a nervous wreck. Maybe she was putting on a little extra since it was their first date, but Masuyo sure as hell didn’t mind.

“Nope. Just got here a bit early. You’re fine.”

Hell, she didn’t seem nervous in the slightest this time around. The way she nuzzled up to her like this said it all. She was as happy as could be now that she had finally gone and done what she had been waiting for ever since their first match. In that way, she guessed, Masuyo could be happy to be here too.

Eh, cloud watching? Masuyo never knew there was an actual term for that. She just liked looking at the sky and watching it move. It reminded her of just how big the world really was. Suppose that could be a hobby now that she thought about it. Still, she had never looked at a cloud and really took in its shape for long. It all just looked like cotton to her. Might as well give it a try, though. She narrowed her eyes a bit.

“Looks like a sheep to me...” It was almost a whisper. She wasn’t very proud of that answer.

She snuck and look towards Elsa as she kept watching the sky. As nice as this was, she really needed to stand up. It’d be rude to nod off on her like this.

“You look great, by the way. The cream color really suits you.” She said, slowly standing up. Was cream a color? She thought she saw that written somewhere once before. She tucked her hands into her jacket, looking down at the white-haired beauty. “Wanna take a stroll? I know a nice path if you don’t have anything in mind. Lots of trees. Birds chirping. Plenty of shade. Always thought it’d be nice a place to bring someone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:20 am

Elsa let out a cute little giggle as Masuyo whispered her answer to the swede. It actually did look like a sheep, but the fact a tough girl like this would say that out loud was surprising. The angel actually liked this soft side of her demon. It made her seem really cute and badass at the same time.

"Oh it does look like a sheep! Good answer!" Elsa would say proudly as opposed to her date's whispering. Soon enough though Masuyo would stand up, and compliment the swede on her looks. As one could expect, Elsa was very flattered by the comment, and became red faced. Thankfully she started to look at her shoes, which hid her blushing face, and a small smile that went with it. "Oh thanks! You look really good yourself! That's a cute scarf you've got there"

Her date looked way better than she was letting on, but the swede didn't want to spook the woman by going into full detail about just how much of a babe Masuyo was. And then...the demon asked if she wanted to take a stroll...but before she could even finish speaking, Elsa had latched herself on the demon's shoulder once again.

"Sure, that path sounds really nice! Just lead the way, Masuyo~" the swede would chirp as walked with the woman as her head rested on that strong shoulder. A few people would look and stare at Elsa as she hung onto dark haired beauty, but she paid them no mind. It was like they'd never seen two women on a date before, which wasn't bothering the lovey-dovey snowy angel. All she cared about was this warm woman she was glued to...and how nice she smelled.

"Is that perfume?" Elsa thought for a second before focusing other things...like the old lady pointing at them...ok she was bothered by some of the onlookers. But she wasn't gonna let herself seem troubled by anything right now in front of her date. After all, the good far outweighed the bad at the moment. The birds were singing, the sun was shining nicely, and a wonderful woman was guiding her through the park. Life was VERY good.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next