by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina) Empty Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina)

Post by Panda Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Sion Eltnam vs Eirina Makishima
No-DQ POW match: Win by Pinfall or KO
Loser will be considered the property of the winner for a time agreed upon after the match

Sion Eltnam:

The purplehead waited anxiously in the ring, boot tapping against the ring floor as she waited for her opponent. She'd heard the other woman was supposed to be a rather experienced opponent, which probably meant she'd be a bit slower than most from a physical standpoint, but still, the time waiting was making her rather nervous. The lusty jeering from the crowd and the way the swimsuit practically showed her off certainly didn't help either...

Flicking her braid behind her back again, the Egyptian stood there, eased back against her corner and heaving a sigh as she waited for her opponent.

Last edited by I_care_not_till_I_must on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Panda

Back to top Go down

Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina) Empty Re: Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Soon after Sion's entrance, a Latin-esque song, Battlefield of Steel was played, blaring from the speakers before Eirina Makishima made her appearance, clad in her usual red-and-white bikini outfit, red detached sleeves, metallic-colored bands around her thighs as well as a pair of ankle-length boots. Her appearance was greeted by great cheers from the crowd, and Eirina took her time to make a pose, much to the delight of her fans.

Eirina Makishima:

Soon after that, Eirina made her way towards the ring, walking down the ramp, blowing kisses and waving hands at the crowd. And then, when she finally arrived at the ring, she climbed up the steel steps before slipping through the ropes. She even made one last sexy pose while entering the ring and directed a playful wink at one nearby camera while sticking her tongue. Once she entered the ring, she put her attention on Sion, who would be her opponent in this match.

"Oh my..." Eirina said. "So, are you going to be my opponent tonight? Well, you better be prepared, because I'm not gonna holding myself back~" considering that the loser would be the POW of the winner, she was looking forward to enjoy having the girl with her, bringing her home.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina) Empty Re: Out with the Old, in with the New...? (Sion vs Eirina)

Post by Panda Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Sion cocked an eyebrow at the other wrestler, noting that she was far taller, heavier, and probably older, if the bit about her being far more experienced was anything to go by.

"Hm, you've kept yourself remarkably in shape, considering your age," Sion noted in a matter-of-fact tone, "I'm a little surprised they let someone of your age go up against the younger competitors. Then again, I suppose experience does compensate for a fair bit."

"As for this match," the purplehead continued, stepping closer to the center and readying herself for the match, "I had no intention of holding back either, so that is fine."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm

At first Eirina thought that Sion would be another one of those cute girls who would do their best despite the overwhelming odds, making her a fun opponent to play with.

And then she mentioned her age, and Eirina flinched, feeling like time had stopped for a moment.

If there was one thing that she hated the most, it was being reminded of her being... old. Sure, she wasn't quite that old yet, being only in her early thirties, but she was sensitive in that kind of matter. Still, she maintained her smile, though it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Ohoho, I see~" Eirina said with faked pleasantry. That's it. No mercy. No quarter would be given. She didn't care if this girl didn't mean it. The moment she mentioned her age, she had just signed her own death warrant. "Well, do your best, then~" she crooned.

So, the bell was rung after being called by the referee, starting the match. Eirina took a classic wrestling stance, holding out her arms. "Come on, dear. Let's see what you're made of first," she said, offering for a lock up with the girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Unaware of what she'd just set off, Sion advanced towards the center of the ring, seemingly intending to accept the lock-up.

Of course, it would be foolish to against an opponent who obviously outmatched her in size and strength. But, then again, Sion was a heel, and she had no intention of playing fair persay.

"I have every intention to," the purplehead said, raising her arms as if to accept the lock-up, only to flip backwards into a handstand, aiming a good kick at Eirina's chin as she went.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:14 pm

When Eirina was about to lock up with Sion, the girl then suddenly flipped backwards and delivered a kick right under Eirina's chin, causing her to yelp and stagger back. But, she managed to retain her balance before she brought her hand to her chin, massaging it. "Ow. Well, that was clever," she said, complimenting the girl. While the girl did something rude like not accepting the lock up (and mentioning her age, that was important), she would compliment her for her ingenuity.

"So, this is how you want to play, then?" Eirina asked before she launched herself towards Sion, leaping up before trying to use a Lou Thesz press on her, hoping to knock her down to the mat. Provided that she was successful, Eirina would try to transition it into a body scissor.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:41 am

While Sion wasn't sure that this could really qualify as playing, the purplehead didn't have much time to answer before Eirina bodily threw herself at her. Caught off guard as she was, Eirina landed the move cleanly, riding the Egyptian down to the mat, where the impact stunned her for long enough that the transition to the body scissor was a simple, Sion squirming and struggling as soon as she realized what was happening.

It was too little too late, however, the purplehead soon finding herself locked in the hold. Still fairly fresh, Sion wriggled in the hold, crying out a little as the pain of twin pillars of muscle slowly squeezing her abdomen raced through her, leaving her trying to pry Eirina's legs apart to get some breathing room.

"Ngggaah! This...won't be a factor..." Sion managed to get out.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:22 am

Sion's cry of pain was what she needed to hear as Eirina applied the pressure in the body scissor. She would keep on the hold, this time trying to make it even harder, squeezing the purple-haired girl like a human-sized toothpaste tube.

"Oh believe me, this is just the beginning..." Eirina said in a rather reassuring tone before finally letting go of Sion, thinking that it was just a prelude of what to come next. Getting up, Eirina would look down on Sion, still smiling.

"Well, get up. Show me what you got," Eirina said, telling Sion to get up.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:41 am

Sion grit her teeth as Eirina piled on even more pressure, some part of her wondering if this was how a tube of toothpaste felt when it was being used. If anything, she'd definitely be showing more appreciation for the stuff after she got out of this match.

Then, against all hope, the older wrestler let her go, easily getting back up to her feet as Sion curled up on the mat, clutching at her aching belly for a few moments as she listened to Eirina.

Trying to buy some time, the purplehead milked the reprieve for all it was worth, taking her time easing herself up to a sitting position. Instead of getting up, however, Sion pushed herself up a little with her hands, bringing her lithe legs around to try to snap a hard kick at the backs of Eirina's knees, trying to bring the older woman down to her level.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:26 pm

Eirina was still standing, looking down on Sion who was still on the mat. But, she did not expect Sion's leg suddenly delivering a kick to the back of her knees, and with Sion's leg hooking behind her knees, Eirina lost her balance and ended up tumbling down onto the mat, butt first. "OW!" She yelped, finding the landing far too painful for her taste, and after landing, she was too winded to even do anything else as she then rolled to her front, massaging her butt. It seemed that she had hurt her own tailbone.

"Oww... sneaky little girl..." Eirina grumbled, trying to roll over to her side so that Sion would not take advantage of her current situation. But, there was not much she could do at the moment, considering her position, which would allow Sion to press on with her attacks.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next